Ari Rosenthal Photography Reviews

Ari Rosenthal Photography 3
Ari Rosenthal Photography 4
Ari Rosenthal Photography 5

Danielle Stone · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Fantastic experience! Would recommend to others looking for a wedding photographer in the Milwaukee area!

We could not be more happy with how great our wedding photos from Ari Rosenthal Photography turned out!

Mark was our photographer and he was absolutely fantastic to work with. Our families and bridal party still mention how much they loved working with him. He was very efficient, but also very funny so our photos are filled with natural smiles. Mark listened to the types of photos we were interested in and worked with us to figure out what parts of the city we should go to for some great shots. It ended up raining on our wedding day so we couldn't do any of our previously planned spots, but he knew exactly where to go to take photos outside and they turned out even better than we could have imagined. As we went through our photos there were so many little moments that just made the day extra special that he caught on camera, even a few my husband and I didn't even know happened until we saw the photos. We are so happy that we chose Mark as our photographer and would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Vlogs · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Made our special day that much more special!!!

We truly were blessed to get Ari Rosenthal's Photography! He has so many talented photographers, but we went with Katie Jean and she did not disappoint! Guests commented on her demeanor and the pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined!!

Ari Rosenthal Photography 6
    Ari Rosenthal Photography 7
    Sent on 12/18/2019

Megan Sloan · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Ari Rosenthal

Working with Ari Rosenthal was wonderful and pictures turned out AMAZING!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Therese Borges · Married on 11/29/2019

Excellent communication and talented photographer

We couldn’t be happier with Katie Jean and Ari Rosenthal. They are professional, courteous and Katie Jean is so talented. We love our photos. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Neuens · Married on 08/04/2019

Enjoy every moment

We are so thankful we went with Ari Rosenthal for our photography. Erin Calfa was our photographer and she was beyond amazing. She not only kept things moving and got the most gorgeous shots, but ensured that we all truly enjoyed the day. After hair and makeup we were running late for the first look, I wanted to read my fiance's note and photo album before we saw each other, but wasn't sure if I had time. Erin reminded me that this is our moment, and if I wanted to read the note and book, I should do it. I'm so glad I did. Turns out he had been taking notes on all of his favorite moments throughout our relationship and had turned them into a photo album for our wedding. The rest of the day I was on cloud 9 and we just had a blast with Erin along the way. Ari was super responsive throughout the entire process and I promise, if Erin is available for your wedding date, you absolutely should book her in a heartbeat.

Ari Rosenthal Photography 8
    Ari Rosenthal Photography 9
    Ari Rosenthal Photography 10
    Sent on 08/29/2019
  • WifeyPoo

Cherylyn Pesina · Married on 07/28/2019

Friendly Fun & Knowledgeable

Our photographer, Chris, had great communication and was super-friendly and easy to work with since he had an awesome sense of humor. He so many good ideas for how to shoot our brewery wedding on the river. We are so excited to see the pictures that he took. The plus side of working with this company is that you get a digital download of the work they do so you are not tied down to high prices to get your pictures printed. If you're looking for a friendly photographer who clearly knows his stuff, I highly recommend Chris from Ari Rosenthal Photography.

Ari Rosenthal Photography 11
    Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Hakola · Married on 07/07/2019

Stress free, fun and gorgeous images

I shot with katie Jean and she took the time to make sure my day was ready weeks before it came. She took so much stress off of me and gave me so much inside that saved me time with guests and helped get the most out of my day. The pictures were stunning. You could feel she really loved what she did. She made the whole day so much fun.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Kayla Nabors · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Ari Rosenthal Photography was absolutely amazing! We were planning our wedding out of state and with that comes much added stress! We had to do everything through phone or email, and Ari made everything so much easier for us! We received quick responses, hired an amazing photographer who got our pictures back to us rather quickly, and had someone who cared about our big day as much as we did. We never worried about our photographer or the quality of their work because of the work Ari put into it!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lori · Married on 09/15/2018

Ari Rosenthal Photography is wonderful. From the moment Mark showed up at the hotel I knew we picked the right Photography company and Mark was the right guy for us. He made our day so fun and effortless. We had a large wedding party and a few different locations but Mark guided us through the day without hesitation. My wedding party truly had an amazing experience with him. He found some unique locations on a whim that are better pictures than I could have imagined. I would recommend Ari and his team to every bride!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ericka · Married on 09/07/2018

Our photographers were absolutely amazing! We had a large wedding party with a lot of family and they were able to keep up all organized while still having fun taking pictures. Talk about talent! I have never seen such beautiful pictures! I would HIGHLY recommend using Ari Rosenthal!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Katy · Married on 08/18/2018

Ari and Mark were phenomenal! Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous! Mark was an absolute blast to work with. Ari was always quick to respond and was so helpful with all my questions! I definitely recommend them to future brides/grooms!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Adam · Married on 08/18/2018

Hey guys. Mark from Ari Rosenthal Photography was the bomb. He was on time anx came ready for anything we threw at him. We were looking for someone to keep the spirit of the day alive and capture the happiness and excitement of the day and he surely delivered. Awesome photos given the lack of real direction from us. He was super outgoing and very easy to work with. The best day of my life so far is forever saved in high quality and very artistic photos thanks to Mark. Highly recommended and if i were to hire him again, would definitely get him an assistant. Thanks Mark!

Ari Rosenthal Photography 12
    Ari Rosenthal Photography 13
    Ari Rosenthal Photography 14
    Sent on 10/14/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/29/2018

Ari is super knowledgeable and helpful! He made the wedding photo process extremely easy. Anytime I had a question, he responded in less than 48 hours, which is very helpful for a stressed out bride.

We had Chris as our photographer and he was amazing! He met with us prior to our wedding and answered all of our questions, while also providing examples of his work. We corresponded multiple times before the wedding date; he was very professional and great to work with. On our wedding day, he knew our direction for pictures and captured each moment beautifully! We were astounded with how our pictures turned out; they are simply amazing!

I cannot praise Ari and his team enough!

Ari Rosenthal Photography 15
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2018

We had an amazing experience with Ari Rosenthal Photography. Mark and Kristin were our photographers and each did an amazing job. Mark was our primary photographer and made taking pictures a great time. None of our wedding party knew taking pictures would be so much fun! Ari is also a great communicator, which made everything easy. Emailing Ari back and forth was super quick and all my questions were quickly answered. Highly recommend going with them!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Andrew · Married on 07/27/2018

Our experience with Ari was great. Both our photographers did a great job and we are so happy with our pictures. Our photographers were Mark and Kristin, and I would highly recommend both. My wife did most of the communication with Ari, but he always got back to her extremely fast, making our experience easy and smooth. 5 star experience without a doubt!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Susie · Married on 07/07/2018

Ari was very responsive and answered all of our questions. Our photographer was Mark. He was a pleasure to work with. He was easy to work with, kept everyone smiling, and created beautiful photographs for us! Thanks to everyone involved!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/02/2018

Ari was great at answering our (many) questions even long before the event itself, and he was flexible on a few key things, like a few details of the contract. He really wants to make sure you're getting good service. From what we heard from Chris, our wedding photographer, Ari also really cares a great deal about the quality of photos you get, too. He personally reviews what comes back from the event, from what I'm told.

For our wedding itself, we worked with Chris, who was great right from the start.

We met in person initially to review some of his work and to learn more about his style, and he also agreed to shoot our engagement photos, too, for an additional cost. It was nice getting the chance to work with him on the engagement shoot so we could get to know each other a little better and understand his working style. He met with us another time closer to the wedding, too, and called to coordinate with us the week of the event, and he was really great throughout.

Chris and Ari make a great team and I'm glad we went with them for our big day.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so happy we went with Ari Rosenthal Photography for our wedding day. Our photographer, Chris, did an amazing job! He was very professional and responsive and listened to all of our requests. We received our wedding photos within a week and they turned out beautiful! My husband and I highly recommend Chris if you are looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kyle · Married on 05/18/2018

We hired Erin to do our wedding and she definitely delivered! She got so many great photos it's going to be hard to narrow them down into a book! Both Ari and Erin were incredibly easy to work with and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/18/2018

AMAZING team to work with! They were so prompt with everything and we LOVED the photos!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/12/2018

We worked with a Chris at Ari Rosenthal Photography. We were impressed with the examples of his work he showed us when we met prior to wedding day. He worked around difficult weather on wedding day and did a great job directing everyone in the wedding party to get the shots he wanted. We are very happy with the final product and enjoyed working with a Chris at Ari Rosenthal Photography.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris from Ari Rosenthal photography photographed our big day and we couldn’t be happier with the outcomes. He was professional and our photos were exactly what we wanted. Chris met with us beforehand and responded to us whenever we had a question. The photography part of our day was stress free and fun. He even provided us with our wedding photos less than 2 weeks after the wedding!

Ari Rosenthal Photography 16
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Molly · Married on 04/27/2018

Ari Rosenthal photography was perfect for our wedding. Our photographer, Erin, arrived early and scouted the area for perfect light and artistic shots. She knew we were on a time crunch in between the ceremony and reception, so she kept everything moving and had an organized method of getting all our photos in. We ended up absolutely on time, with incredible photos. More photos and angles than I ever could’ve asked for. She had a wick turnaround with beautiful results. Absolutely would recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Erin · Married on 12/29/2017

Chris was awesome! We had a HUGE bridal party, 30 people. But he was able to get all the shots we wanted, while letting us have fun and enjoy ourselves. He was so cooperative. He took all of our suggestions and ideas in account. I would go with them again in a heart beat

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/21/2017

Ari Rosenthal Photography has been very easy to work with, both in terms of communication and personalizing what we wanted that may not have fit neatly into their common photograph packages. Ari would answer any questions I sent him in a timely manner, and was flexible with any issues or questions I brought up.
    Mouna was wonderful to work with. She was able to go out of her way on numerous occasions to meet with us in addition to the e-mail correspondence that we kept up through the planning period. She asked good questions about what we wanted, and she provide suggestions that only experience can bring. She was able to work with our request lists and with example pictures from other weddings we’d been to, and incorporated those into our photo shoot. Her enthusiasm for her art was also obvious as she could not resist giving us a few previews of extra special shots she made throughout the day.

Sent on 10/26/2017