Aretha Gaskin - Officiant Reviews

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 6
Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 7
  • Marsha

Marsha · Married on 07/19/2019

Aretha is simply the BEST.

As we all hope to do this for the first and for the last time, a delivery that is ideal is essential. Aretha was instrumental in providing the service to convey this message to our guests about how we planned to move forward after our big day. Aretha prepared a ceremony tailored to our wants and needs and executed a flawless delivery. We were properly set on our path to begin our journey together.
    Working with Aretha was an absolute pleasure from creating a ceremony that was beyond beautiful to day of coordination services. We were confident that she would make our day special. From our first phone call and each additional along with follow ups and check in emails, Aretha was always responsive, professional, and helpful. A heartfelt THANK YOU.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 8

Keith · Married on 06/01/2019

Book Aretha!!

Where do I even begin?! From the minute I called Aretha for our phone consultation, to the day of our wedding she has been nothing short of excellence! Aretha has been patient, kind, professional, and very informative throughout the planning process. She walked us through the ceremony process step by step with grace and joyfulness. Aretha regularly checked in on us to see if we needed anything or just to say hello which I appreciated. When we inquired, she recommended other vendors who did an amazing job as well!

Our ceremony was everything I could imagine. Aretha truly curated a unique and intimate experience just for us. She is very detailed and thorough and is genuinely interested in making this day perfect. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. My husband Keith and I couldn’t have asked for a better and thoughtful Officiant. We are so honored and thankful to have her on our special day.

Don’t walk but run and book Aretha today for your special day!!

Amy & Keith Scott

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 9

Alessandra · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply the best!

We are so grateful to have found Aretha! From our first phone call, we knew we found a true professional. Aretha took her time to get to know us through several conference calls and surveys and crafted the most beautiful, sentimental and unique ceremony for us. We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony, it was all our guests were talking about at the cocktail hour.

Working with Aretha was an absolute pleasure and we can’t thank her enough for being such an incredible part of our big day.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • I

Izaya McGrowder · Married on 11/11/2018

The Must Have Wedding Officiant!

Aretha Gaskin made our wedding ceremony unforgettable! Wedding planning can be the most stressful and scary task to undertake. Choosing the right vendors is crucial to having the perfect day. Some people will say the officiant isn't that important of an investment in the grand scheme of your wedding day, or that choosing an officiant can wait until later in the planning stages – that couldn't be further from the truth.

Hiring Aretha as our officiant was worth every penny, and I wish we had booked from the first day we began planning. We contacted her through her website, to which she promptly responded and set up a telephone consultation. The conversation lasted over an hour because she was so personable. We hired her that same day.

From that day forward Aretha was always available to answer any questions and offer guidance not only for the ceremony, but for the entire wedding process. We eventually added Aretha’s rehearsal services; it's a must do. Aretha is so professional and meticulous. She runs a tight ship so nothing will be out of place. She was able to point out things to our venue about setup and placement that would have definitely been overlooked.

We asked for a very simple ceremony format. She delivered just that, and it was still unique and very classy. The vows she crafted for us were so beautiful and reflective of our personalities, as though we had written them ourselves, or she had known us for years. Our guests enjoyed our ceremony and raved about our vows and the sophistication of our nuptials.

Aretha's process is amazingly thorough; we had only to follow her lead and our wedding ceremony was sheer perfection. Also taking her advice for the rest of the wedding helped to make the rest of the celebration as magical and memorable as the I do's!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, kind, incredible wedding officiant!

We are forever thankful to have found Aretha. She is professional, knowledgeable, and kind, but knows when to push the limits. Aretha pushed us to be more vulnerable and honest than we could have been without her. She is extremely organized and thoughtful. She does a beautiful job at analyzing what the couple's thoughts and ideas are and making suggestions for improvements, without being pushy.

Above all else, Aretha was respectful of our beliefs and tailored the ceremony to our needs. She understood our views on spirituality and religion immediately and was able to write the ceremony around this. She was able to tell our love story to our friends and family in the most beautiful and respectful way. We are so thankful to Aretha and highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 10
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

The best officiant out there- hands down

’m not sure how we found Aretha, but we were so grateful when we did. The way she carries herself I assumed she was a celebrity. She’s sophisticated and so elegant through her videos and pictures. After reviewing how she officiated other weddings, I felt that this is what we wanted too. It was like having a friend or a close friend of the family officiate your wedding.

I’ll be honest, Aretha’s services may appear expensive. It is. You can easily find any officiant that will charge you $200-$400 and you’re happy because you saved some money BUT trust me, after you go to Aretha’s website and watch her videos, you will see that she is worth every penny.

She’s personable. I remember our first officiant didn’t even ask how we met or the proposal. Aretha asked about that and more! Consulting with Aretha is like interviewing for your love biography. She asks you deep questions and seems to really care about creating a personalized story for your friends and family. She follows up and is helpful when needed. She is definitely worth every penny and so much more. Family and friends are still talking about the ceremony. If you’re on the fence book her now. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 11

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Kay! From our initial consultation to the months of planning, and then all the way to your rehearsal and ceremony, you two have been an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks for having me and best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.

Josephine Gorrell · Married on 10/12/2018

The most intimate and beautiful wedding ceremony!

Aretha officiated our wedding on 10/12/18. I wanted a wedding officiant who understood my vision and took careful time to get to know me. Aretha did that and so much more! She is simply amazing!!! Aretha is very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. She is also a woman of color and presents herself in a very dignified manner. It was important to me to have someone with experience working with other LGBTQI couples. Fortunately, Aretha has that experience and mentions it on her website! Aretha begins the process with a free consultation (which I thought was a great idea for anyone skeptical or lacking officiant knowledge). The consultation included a short interview on our love story and our ceremony vision. During this consultation, Aretha thoroughly explained her services and what made them unique from many other officiants. Aretha's work is very personalized and intimate. She spent time creating the ceremony of our dreams! Aretha's soothing presence helped to calm our nerves. Her guided instructions during the months prior helped to create such a flawless day. Everything was prepared; we did not have to worry about a thing! She even helped us compose our ceremony programs which we were incredibly thankful for. I truly cannot thank her enough, we still have our wedding guests complimenting our ceremony and sharing how thoughtful and personal each moment was. Thank you for everything Aretha!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Nishelle · Married on 09/23/2018

I am so grateful for that day I found you on Google. I was so impressed by your website and your portfolio and all your reviews. I showed my husband and said we have to have her. We planned our wedding in such a short time, I was worried that you wouldn't be available. So you can imagine how I was overjoyed when you got back to me and had my date free. It was fate. Definitely meant to be. You are so amazing! We love that you personalized our ceremony to fit us perfectly. My cousin who was in my wedding and is getting married next July asked so many questions about you. She was impressed by your work. Not only did you maintain a high level of professionalism, you were also warm. We felt your passion and the love you have for what you do. It didn't feel like all business. We are so thankful, and we will definitely be calling you for our 5th year anniversary.

Nishelle & Curt

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 15
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 16
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 17

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much Nishelle! Running your rehearsal and officiating your beautiful wedding ceremony was my absolute pleasure! I wish you both all the joy in the world – and when 2 becomes 3, I do Baby Naming/Welcoming ceremonies as well!

Keshia · Married on 08/28/2018

Wedding planning is not easy as most can imagine, whether you’re planning a 500+ guest, black-tie affair or an intimate gathering with a handful of family members and friends as ours was. I have to admit, this was a lot more than I bargained for but the only thing that gave me peace of mind on our special day was Aretha. She was everything we could ask for and more. She made the entire process so seamless, from the initial call when she spoke with me and my husband to get a sense of who we are as a couple, to follow up e-mails and calls to make sure that she catered the event to our specifications; our day couldn’t’ve been more perfect. Aretha even made suggestions on what additions we could make to the program to make the day inclusive for my mom who is of a different faith than I am and to honor my dad who wasn’t here to witness this day. Even on the day of, she coordinated with my Maid of Honor perfectly, ensuring that there would be nothing we would have to worry about on our wedding day. When we got to the alter, I couldn’t stop the tears and Aretha was very kind, reassuring me that I was still a beautiful bride despite me ruining my mascara before I even said my vows and that it was okay to be so emotional in front of our guests. What gave us some additional peace of mind was finding out that she was from our country; from then on, we approached our conversations with an air of lightheartedness, knowing that she would understand some of our more informal traditions. When planning a wedding, it is important to have someone who listens and provides guidance when necessary and Aretha did not disappoint. I am so happy we found her and I’m positive that she will also make your day truly memorable. Thank you Aretha!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 18
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 19
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 20
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 21
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 22
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 23

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank You Keshia! It was my pleasure! The love between you and Chad is so pure and inspiring, may it last forever and may your life be full of joy and happiness.

Jane · Married on 08/19/2018

My husband and I cannot thank Aretha enough!!! She is AMAZING!!! She is so patient, attentive, well organized and a great advisor. She took her time to get to know us personally as a couple and separate individuals through our weekly phone conferences, daily emails, and questionnaire. We couldn't have asked for more than the performance and professionalism that we received from her. She knew we didn't want your typical traditional ceremony. And she exceeded both our expectations. Our wedding ceremony was just PERFECT!!! Aretha at first, was hired as our Officiant, through the midst of our planning, as we noticed she would go above and beyond the description of her job, and she was later on asked to take on the responsibility of being our Day Of Coordinator and thank God she accepted! She orchestrated our ceremony and reception so beautifully. I would refer her services time and time again. Thank you again Aretha!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 24
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 25
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 26

Shareefah · Married on 08/16/2018

What can I say about Aretha other than the fact that she really is THE BEST! We were looking for an Officiant for about a year. Fakhree and I come from different religions, so we needed someone that was neutral. We discovered Aretha’s website and I loved everything about it. I thought in my mind that this lady is real and very professional. We read through the whole website. We even let our closest family members read through it as well. Then we saw that she was charging on the higher end. So, we looked at other pages of other Officiants. Somehow, we found ourselves going back to Aretha’s page. So, we finally sent her an email. She responds to every email in a timely manner. She is very professional. Our initial call was about an hour and half long. We enjoyed the conversation. She asked us very important questions that made us revisit why we were getting married. She really got to know us. After the call she sent us both multiple emails still trying to get to know us. She’s very detailed oriented. She is more than an Officiant – she is very caring and passionate about what she does. I feel like I have known her for years. Aretha also hosted our rehearsal which again she was very professional. She is all about perfection. She delivered the best ceremony ever! She told our love story which meant the world to both of us. Everyone keeps talking about her and the ceremony. She is definitely worth every cent plus more.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 31
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 32
  • F

Fakhree · Married on 08/16/2018

Aretha was amazing from the first time we had our first conference call we knew then she was who we wanted, and she was going to make our day amazing, and she did. Every one of our guests loved her and so did we. When my wife and I started planning for our wedding we had to figure out who was going to marry us because we have different religious beliefs. So, when we began our search we came across Aretha and saw all the great reviews from other couples. We wanted someone who was going to be able to connect with us and our guests on our special day. Aretha was so helpful. She really was a huge part in planning our wedding as this was our first wedding and didn’t know all that came with it, but she helped guide us through every detail which gave us knowledge of what to do and ask for, which is extremely important. If we needed anything she let us know not to hesitate to ask her. We talked a couple of days before our rehearsal to go over final details and she did an excellent job of letting everyone know what needed to be done. The day of our ceremony was wonderful. She created a great story of our love for one another which we loved and was surprised. She really made our day truly spectacular. Our guests loved her as much as we did! She is well worth every penny, dime, quarter, and dollar – we are so happy and blessed that we chose her to be the one to marry us.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 33
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 34
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 35
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 36
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 37
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 38

Tamara · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I cannot thank Aretha enough! The vibe of our ceremony was love, laughter, smiles and happy tears and Aretha made everyone whom attended the ceremony feel the love and feel included regarding our ceremony. Aretha is a PHENOMENAL officiant and we are truly grateful to her. She kicked off our event and we were amazed. Our dream became a wonderful and magical reality! She is the best wedding officiant we have ever met.

Aretha is a bride and grooms dream come true! She is truly PERFECTION! When me and my husband were looking for someone to officiate our wedding I happen to go on Instagram first and scanned her page and then found Aretha via her website. Her website is phenomenal and explains her services. I then proceeded to look for videos regarding our venue and she happened to be officiating a wedding at the same venue. I was floored, and I knew right at that moment I found our Officiant. I told my husband and he was like wow let’s reach out to her. I reached out to her via email and she responded to me within an hour and we had a conversation with her the same day. Our conversation within the same day made me realize her true professionalism. Our various conversations made us feel like we have known her for a lifetime.

We built a relationship with Aretha for a year prior to our wedding and it was the best decision ever. Aretha walked us through the entire process and made us realize how much more we needed to be organized. Aretha is much more than simply an Officiant, she helped us with our timeline, had various phone conversations and help us tweak our day of details. The day of the wedding we knew she was going to absolutely stun our guests with her voice and delivery of our ceremony, but it was much more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 43
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 44
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 45

Doug · Married on 08/04/2018

My wife Tamara and I are truly grateful for our Officiant and Celebrant Aretha Gaskin. From day one she was very precise and professional! She checked in with us all the time to monitor and help throughout the planning process. She also made sure she took care and concern to who we were as individuals as well as how we met and grew as a couple. Aretha was always willing to assist us throughout the year, checking odds and ends we may have overlooked and beautifully organizing our wedding timeline. She always made herself available through email and conference calls, which took a lot of stress off of us while we put our busy wedding together.

Aretha is an amazing speaker and has excellent attention to detail. She would not let us fail! She made our ceremony personable and memorable. People are still talking about how beautiful and touching the ceremony was and we have Aretha to thank for a lifetime! She went above and beyond and we could not have made a better choice in selecting her. We are extremely blessed and would recommend Aretha to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 46
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 47
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 48
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 49
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 50
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 51

Jose · Married on 07/21/2018

Aretha is an excellent officiant. My wife and I were looking for an officiant that would not bore our guests during the ceremony. We wanted someone who was upbeat and would provide a beautiful ceremony and give us a memory to cherish for a lifetime. Aretha provided that. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say about her performance.

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thanks Jose! I thoroughly enjoyed running your rehearsal and officiating your beautiful ceremony. Thanks so much for having me!

Jasmine · Married on 07/21/2018

We had interviewed 5 different officiants for our wedding. All were approximately half of the price of Aretha. But its true what they say, “you get what you pay for”. Aretha was on a different level. She is very structured and has outstanding communication skills.

She constantly communicated ideas or suggestions on how to make the ceremony more beautiful. And all her suggestions were cost effective because she knew we were on a tight budget. We did not hire a wedding planner because we were on such a tight budget. In my opinion, Aretha kind of filled that void for us indirectly.”

Not only did she provide a great ceremony as our officiant, but she constantly reminded us of things that we may want to consider incorporating into the wedding planning the way a wedding planner would have. She is well worth the money. Thank you Aretha.

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 52
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 53

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thanks Jasmine! Wishing you and Jose the most amazing years together and may every day you share deepen and strengthen your love for one another – it was my pleasure working with you and your amazing family.

Mae-Sue · Married on 07/19/2018

When Brian and I first started planning our anniversary party the ceremony was the last thing we thought of. We knew we wanted to renew our vows but thought for sure that we could have a friend or parent “perform” the ceremony. Thank goodness we came to our senses. Upon speaking to Aretha, we very quickly learned how much work goes into performing a ceremony. The process in which Aretha got to know us was incredibly detailed and thoughtful. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and individually. Our ceremony was a true representation of what we wanted to share with our family and friends. It wasn’t your typical, traditional ceremony and that was because Aretha made sure it was unique to our journey. Aretha is AMAZING at what she does, and although the night flew by.... I will never forget how I felt during our ceremony. Our guests were amazed at how personal the ceremony was to us and how Aretha shared our story in the most perfect way.

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 54
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 55
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 56
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 57
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 58
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 59

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Mae-Sue! It was a pleasure working with you and Brian these past few months and being a part of your special day. May the love you have for one another continue to grow and blossom with each passing year.

Monique · Married on 06/10/2018

Firstly, we just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Aretha for everything she did for us on our wedding day and leading up to! As a couple from Australia, we decided to have our dream wedding in New York City. Organising a wedding from overseas was not the easiest of things and when looking online for an officiant we found Aretha. We contacted Aretha via email and she responded Immediately, we booked in a FaceTime meeting and from then we knew that she was perfect for us and exactly who we wanted to officiate our wedding. Aretha would respond straight away to every single email/query we had, it didn't matter what time it was and even with us being in another time zone. She also helped us out with different aspects of our wedding with recommendations as we are not familiar with wedding vendors in NYC. She made sure she really got to know us and our history as a couple before the wedding day to ensure everything ran perfectly. Aretha made EVERYTHING so much easier for us with planning our overseas wedding. She was absolutely fantastic on the day with ALL of our guests even commenting on how amazing she was. We couldn't recommend her high enough. Aretha you made our day!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 60
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 61
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 62
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 63
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 64
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 65

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much Monique! It was a pleasure working with you and Chris and meeting all your amazing family and friends who came all the way from Australia for your special day. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together!

victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

Victoria Fernandez
    5/27/18
    My Husband and I just recently hired Aretha to officiate our wedding, she did such an amazing job! Every one of our guests loved her and thought she was a family member because of how well, loving and genuine she was when speaking about me and him! From our first phone conference to see if we wanted to hire her, I knew as soon as I spoke to her that she was the one who was going to make our day even more special with such a loving ceremony. She really listened to us and knew exactly what we wanted. Our guests said if they get married or re-married they would love to hire Aretha. Thank you so much for everything, you truly made my dream come true by helping me marry by best friend!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 66
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 67
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 68

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Victoria! It was my pleasure working with you and Tim. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness and may your years ahead be filled with lasting joy!

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I were eloping at the last minute. We had 2 weeks before our out of state wedding ceremony and everything was rushed. At the time all were thinking about was affordability because we were losing a deposit on our original venue. Which is why we called ourselves shopping around for the most affordable officiant. But I am so glad we did not take the cheap route! Aretha may have been doubled the price of other officiants but she is worth EVERY PENNY. Words cannot express how amazing and accommodating she was for our last minute arrangements. Not only was it last minute, our day was rained out as well. She pulled unbelievable strings to make sure our day was perfect no matter what. From our experience with her we've learned all of her reviews are extremely accurate. I highly recommend her to everyone! Aretha is the greatest!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 69
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 70
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 71

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was my pleasure working with you and Eunice to create a special elopement ceremony and day for you both. My photographer and I couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful and special it was to witness your love up close, not just through the ceremony but by spending several hours in NYC photographing the essence of you two. All the very best for a wonderful and happy marriage!

JENNIFER · Married on 05/05/2018

What else can we say, except…PERFECTION. We couldn’t have asked for more in selecting Aretha to be our wedding officiant. She was kind, attentive, and most importantly original. My fiancé and I did not have a church home when we started planning our wedding, so trying to figure out who would officiate our wedding was probably the most difficult decision we had to make; until we met Aretha. Our first conversation with Aretha was about two hours long. We talked about EVERYTHING from how we met to her wedding day attire and order of the ceremony. By the end of the call, we both felt like we knew Aretha for years. There was no doubt that Aretha would be our officiant. Throughout the planning and leading up to the days before the wedding Aretha would check in with us to make sure we didn’t have any questions or concerns and that we were maintaining our sanity. The day of the wedding we had no idea what Aretha planned to say but we knew it would be great, but that too is an understatement. Her words were intuitive, modern, and classic. We could not have asked for nothing more. Our guests are still raving about our beautiful ceremony performed by Aretha and we couldn’t be more grateful.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 72
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 73
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 74

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, for your kind and lovely words! I had the best time working with you this past year and I was honored and happy to celebrate your special day with you and your loved ones. Wishing you the best today and always.

Ariel · Married on 03/30/2018

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful and Aretha is a huge factor in bringing our vision to life. Aretha is incredibly professional and excels at her craft. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, as well as individuals, and used that background knowledge to craft a heartwarming ceremony for us. Aretha’s warm and kind hearted personality added a special touch to our ceremony. From the first conversation we had with Aretha, we just knew she had to be a part of our wedding. Aretha walked us through every step of the process and left no detail to chance. When it came to crafting our vows, she was incredibly supportive. What made working with Aretha such a pleasure for us, is that she is extremely organized and knowledgeable, she was truly able to capture the essence of our love and infuse it into our ceremony. We are eternally thankful to have worked with Aretha and recommend her with flying colors!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 75
    Aretha Gaskin - Officiant 76

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Ariel! You and Melissa were kind, gracious and fun to work with. I was honored to be a part of your big day and then having fun afterwards with your loved ones. May you and Melissa know every joy the world has to offer!

Sayjelah · Married on 12/31/2017

While searching for an officiant for our wedding our goal was to find someone that was professional and someone who could produce an elegant ceremony. We were very impressed by our initial telephone consultation with Aretha and she put us at ease. During the ceremony Aretha was very personable and confident in her delivery. She provided great energy and made our guests feel comfortable. She created a ceremony that was unique to us. Many of our guest inquired about her services and our relationship to her. They were surprised to know that we had only known Aretha for a short time. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thank you Sayjelah & Jason! I really enjoyed getting to know you both and being a part of your rehearsal and beautiful wedding ceremony. All the very best to you two on this wonderful new journey.

Mariliz · Married on 09/22/2017

We cannot thank Aretha enough! She truly did an amazing job with our ceremony. She worked with us to give us the ceremony of our dreams. We asked her to give us something that reflected our personality and she gave us just that. She was a pleasure to work with, always easy to reach and she answers all her emails promptly and is super organized. From helping with our ceremony music to personalizing our wedding vows, Aretha gave us plenty of tips. She also ran our rehearsal which made it that much smoother the day of the wedding. We got tons of compliments from our guest on how awesome our ceremony was. We are so glad we chose Aretha – thanks a million times!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Aretha Gaskin - Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much Mariliz! Running your rehearsal, officiating your beautiful ceremony and connecting with you, Candido and your family and friends was so much FUN! Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

C · Married on 09/09/2017

We just want to say that we are so happy we chose Aretha to officiate our wedding ceremony. She was funny, professional and made our ceremony unique. It really displayed who we are as a couple and our love story. Our families are still raving about how beautiful and unforgettable our ceremony was. If you are looking to book an Officiant, I would not ​​hesitate ​to ​hire Aretha!!

Sent on 09/25/2017