Arden Photography Reviews

25 | Pelham, AL

25 Reviews for Arden Photography

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2017

Arden Photography is an absolute must when it comes to choosing a photographer for your wedding, and/or other events. Arden and her Co-photographer Moe are the definition of " dynamic duo" . They are highly skilled and have an eye to get the perfect shots for you. They envision things, you wouldn't even think of for your wedding photo's. As you can imagine, on our wedding day, nerves were flying high, and I was a ball of emotions, and they calmed me and told me exactly how to stand, smile, and stand to get those pictures that we adore, and will love for our lifetime. I am so happy we used Arden, no doubt in my mind that we could have gotten better. They are perfection. :)

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Arden is so incredibly talented. You will not be disappointed with how your pictures turn out. She captures every moment so beautifully and I am beyond pleased with how each photo from my wedding turned out. She is also great to work with and goes above and beyond to make your experience great. Definitely recommend!

Donna · Married on 06/25/2016

With our daughters wedding being at Windwood, Arden was able to choose the perfect backdrops for not only their wedding pictures, but also the engagement pics.

KRita · Married on 06/24/2016

Mo was absolutely awesome from the begging of our journey back in March alllllll the way to the end of June where we renewed our vowels. The pictures came out stunning makes me want to have another event lol. Thank you soooooo much

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Mo and Arden were amazing to work with!! They made my bridal portrait session and our wedding day perfect!!! So happy we choice Arden Photography!!!

Caroline · Married on 10/24/2015

I would highly recommend Arden photography to anyone! We could not have been more with our experience. Arden, Mo, and the entire team were a joy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. They had such a wonderful way of documenting the day is a behind-the-scenes way-- we got to fully experience every moment of our wedding and didn't feel like we were stopping to pose all the time. They captured every moment of our wedding beautifully and we will cherish the photos forever!

Sally · Married on 10/17/2015

Confession - I chose my wedding date based off of Arden's availability. I've always known she had to be my wedding photographer or I would forever regret it! BUT, It's so easy to look at a wedding photographer's portfolio and swoon over images from other client's wedding - but somehow in the back of your head not expect your own wedding to look THAT amazing... but oh was I wrong! Both Arden and Mo have a gift at making people who aren't used to being in front of a camera feel incredibly comfortable and natural, and as a result their images really do capture the true personality and interactions of their clients. Our wedding photos are above and beyond what I expected - they captured every moment and detail from our day. Most of my favorite images are ones I didn't even know they took until I saw our proofs! I also couldn't believe how fast they had all of our proofs online. Overall, Arden Photography is thorough, professional, and overall a joy to work with!

Adrienne · Married on 06/06/2015

Arden Photography shot my engagement photos and my wedding photos and they are PERFECT! Mo, Kristin and Arden are all wonderful and I really enjoyed getting to know them during the most exciting season of my life! My husband and I both are extremely picky with photos ...yet there was not one photo that we didn't love. I highly recommend using Arden photography ...it will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Staci · Married on 05/29/2015

Arden Photography was such a joy to work with, and blew all my expectations out of the water! When my photos went online I cried tears of JOY at how beautiful they were. They listened to every request that I made for different shots and captured them perfectly. They captured everyone's personality's just the way that I view them. The shots they take are so unique and they will bend over backwards (literally and figuratively) to get a dream shot! If I could do it all again there would be no doubt in my mind that I would choose Arden and her team all over again! If I could give 10 stars, I would.

Patti · Married on 05/29/2015

My daughter and I had seen some of Arden Photography's work on the internet and in magazines and were just in awe of what they can do. When my daughter got engaged we knew exactly who we wanted to use. The engagement session was so fun and they knew the perfect time of day to capture amazing photos. But the wedding photos are just breathtaking. I can't thank Arden and Mo enough for what they did for my daughter and son-in-law and we have the most perfect pictures to always cherish!!

Brandi · Married on 04/12/2015

From the beginning to the end there are so many great things about Arden Photography! As the process started with engagement photos, Arden was able to put our minds at ease and capture memories we will forever display in our home! The day of your wedding is always a little hectic, but Arden was so organized and able to obtain every image I could have asked for! Mo was readily available and able to assist me every step of the way! A bride doesn't realize the hardest decisions come after the wedding when you have to choose your favorite photos for the photo book and printing! The staff was incredibly patient with me! Over the coming years as my husband and I hopefully grow our family I would love for Arden to capture those life steps as well!

I would highly recommend Arden photography to any of my friends. Mo did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and all of them were great. We were a little bit camera shy and she helped both me and my husband feel comfortable taking pictures and looking natural. She kept everything very structured and on time. We had a great time. She was so easy to work with too. She worked so hard to get my wedding album just the way I wanted it! We still continue to keep in touch to this day. Would recommend to anyone!

Monica · Married on 10/05/2013

Mo and Arden are the best photographers out there! They traveled to Destin Florida and photographed my entire wedding -- which was an Indian wedding that lasted 4 days -- waking up at the crack of dawn and staying up till the wee hours of the morning to make sure they captured every moment of my wedding. They provided me with the online photos within 2 weeks of my wedding and quality of the pictures was amazing. So many of my out of town friends have requested their name so they can get pictures done by them too. They really took their time and worked with me when selecting the pictures for my album as well to ensure that I got exactly what I wanted. Having done many Indian weddings before they knew how important each ceremony was and really were diligent in photographing every aspect. It was truly a pleasure working with them and I would never use another professional photographer for anything!

Are engagement pictures and wedding photos all turned out absolutely beautiful. They had 3 girls on staff capturing all of our special moments.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Let me start by saying i love Arden Ward and her photography! I am so happy to of had her shoot my wedding making the most beautiful photographs possible. She was there for me from start to finish. Arden and her staff are simply AMAZING photographers. They made our wedding day so special by capturing every moment. Arden sees everything with a photographer's eye, she knows how to find the moments that are spectacular and make them into photographs. Believe me when I say that your photos will not be the same old portraits you see from everyone else's weddings. She is also so professional and caring. Thanks to Arden we will always have these FABULOUS pictures as a keepsake from our wedding!

Kiella · Married on 11/05/2011

Kristen and I had am amazing connection from the start. She captured precious timeless moments of our engagement photo session and wedding day! Kristen was a pleasure to work with.

Amelia · Married on 08/27/2011

Arden takes the most beautiful pictures and every picture was amazing! She was so fun to work with and we enjoyed having her spend our wedding with us!

Amanda · Married on 04/24/2010

Arden does beautiful pictures. She is very professional. The day of my wedding Arden went above the "call of duty" and tied my bow and put on my veil (since no one else knew how). She was GREAT.

Emily · Married on 08/08/2009

I would highly recommend Arden to do your wedding! I couldn't have been happier with our photos and the quality of the whole experience (engagement photos, bridal shoot, wedding day). We LOVE our coffee table book and every guest that comes to our house is impressed with the quality of the photos inside. Arden and her team are very professional, kind, considerate of the day and family and truly understand what it means to capture the story of the special day. I also felt like Arden had many different pricing options which made it easy to work into our wedding budget. Definitely call Arden for your big day!

Brooke · Married on 05/30/2009

Arden photography was great to work with. I was definitely pleased.

Nancy · Married on 01/31/2009

Arden took my daughter's beautiful bridal portraits 3 months before the wedding and then came on the day of the wedding starting as the bride was getting ready in the hotel with her bridesmaids and took pictures all day until the bride and groom left the reception at the end of the evening. Arden could not have been any easier to work with- she seemed like a friend - so unintrusive. She is creative and gets a beautiful shot pretty much the first time. She was professional and quick about her business. All the bridal party and family felt very comfortable taking pictures with Arden. I would highly recommend Arden for any kind of photography need not just wedding. We could not have been happier with her and her beautiful results.

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2008

Arden Photography is wonderful!! Arden is so creative and takes beautiful photographs. The wedding day went by so fast and there was so much activity it is hard to take it all in. After seeing our images, it is like we are there again. They are incredible pictures that I will treasure forever. She also does a great job of getting all of the pictures done before the ceremony.

KaRita · Married on 06/24/2016

Absolutely AWESOME! Arden shot out wedding 10 years ago so it was only right that we use her for our surprise vowel renewal 10 years later! They were able to capture every detail from a regular session, to the hand delivery of our invitations to the main event while still keeping the mystery because this was a surprise to our guest! Can't wait to work with them again!

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2009

Arden and Brett are extremely talented, and was lucky to have them both photograph my wedding. They both put you at ease and take exceptional photos. Beautiful albums to choose from and their assistants are helpful as well. I would recommend them to future brides.

Molly · Married on 06/10/2012

3.8
      3.0

Overall very pleased with my experience.