Arcobaleno Strings Reviews

71 | Tacoma, WA

71 Reviews for Arcobaleno Strings

Laura Dimmit · Married on 09/15/2019

lovely cello + piano ceremony music

We had the "contrast duo" (piano and cello) at our wedding on 9/15/19, and it was lovely! We left it as "musician's choice" for 30 minutes of pre-ceremony music, and I thought the choices were beautiful. The extensive song selection also made it easy to choose processional and recessional pieces that were special to us. Nicole was easy to work with & very responsive. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Katelyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing company and set of musicians!

We hired the string trio to play at our wedding and they were outstanding. Nicole allowed me to meet with her before the wedding so that I could share my thoughts and we could figure out what songs were going to be played at what times. I gave her my timeline and she easily figured out some options that would appeal to my husband and I for when everyone walked down the aisle. Nicole is very experienced and had a ton of helpful advice on helping plan our ceremony. She is reasonably priced and did a fantastic job at our wedding. It was definitely something to remember and all our guests enjoyed it very much! Highly recommend booking her and her company!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Marshall

Marshall Shefler · Married on 07/20/2019

Classy music

i Worked with Nichole and two other members of her team. They were very polite, affordable, responsive, and played excellent music. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for music for an event

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely beautiful

My favorite part of my wedding, I cannot even begin to tell you how beautiful they sounded. As soon as I heard them playing my requested song, I was emotional. They were AMAZING.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Julia K · Married on 05/05/2019

So worth it!

They were amazing!! We were looking for someone very last minute and they were able to come play at our outdoor ceremony and it sounded so good!! Awesome communication before hand as well, very helpful in choosing songs, etc. Also, very easy to work with. I had so much going on and wasn’t replying right away to emails and they were patient and made it come together beautifully. So happy to have made the decision to hire Arcobelano Strings!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Luke

Luke H · Married on 01/20/2019

Just book them!

My wife and I were planning our wedding on a crunched timeline. A month before our big day, she mentioned needing to put together a Pandora playlist, and I suddenly had a violent and unexpected allergic reaction to the mere thought of recorded music. I found Arcobaleno Strings that evening. Nicole is super responsive and walked me through everything she needed to pull off a truly masterful performance. I was relieved not to have to worry about music on top of everything else -- clearly, they're experienced at dealing with first-timers who don't know what they're doing! The music was just breathtaking. Even though I only had a couple pieces in mind for the ceremony, Arcobaleno has a huge repertoire and can tailor their performance based on the mood and theme you're going for. I can't recommend them highly enough and kinda want to plan another event just so I can book them again (fellow introverts will understand just how strong of a statement that is). If you're reading this, do yourself a favor: book them now and stop stressing. They're a dream to work with and will add an unforgettable level of polish to your wedding.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Austin Alberda · Married on 01/05/2019

Arcobaleno Strings

We opted for the String Quartet for the wedding prelim, processional, recessional and 90 minute cocktail reception. The group played both selected songs and genres, as well as musician selected pieces creating a perfect ambiance for a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Caryn · Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely music!

I hired a violin/cello duo to provide the music for the ceremony. I met with Nicole several weeks before the wedding to set up a guideline for the songs played before, during, and after the ceremony, and she kindly played a few examples for me. I was only able to hear a couple of songs myself, but my guests told me they really enjoyed the music. I would recommend these musicians to anyone looking for ceremony music in Tacoma!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jeanne · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole Williams was the cellist for my daughter’s Oct. 2018 wedding. She was wonderful — music was great, and she was very responsive and accomodating. I would highly recommend her and her group.

Jeanne Denkmann

Sent on 10/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Nicole was a great vendor to work with for our ceremony music. She was super responsive and gave good feedback on how to run a ceremony smoothly. They had a really large song selection from classics, to jazz, to modern/pop, etc. We wanted a strings rendition of modern/pop songs and it turned out AWESOME. The group was in great communication leading up to the wedding date and was able to perform on the day of without a hitch.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Evitae · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Nicole Williams and Acrobaleno Strings. They were so flexible, accommodating, and easy to work with. We had 2 ceremonies both Persian and Western and they learned the music for both - they completely nailed it and the music was simply beautiful! Having a quartet and live music really does add something special to the wedding and when you work with such talented and nice people like Nicole and her team, it's so easy! They were so patient with me. They even sent me recordings/snippets of the Persian music beforehand because we were very nervous about how it would sound on a violin. They put us at ease and for that we are so grateful. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christy · Married on 07/29/2018

Loved the music! Nicole was responsive and helpful during the planning process and they sounded so beautiful during the ceremony! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Thanks, Christy! ;)
  • Y

Yinan · Married on 06/02/2018

Nicole and her team is amazing. They are professional and care about the customer's need. They provided a lot of good suggestions to help the customer to figure out what the best music/songs are for their special day! Thank you Nicole and the team!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Z

Zhan · Married on 02/10/2018

Nicole is very responsive and easy to work with. She helped us organized entire ceremony process and seamlessly perform beautiful songs as our request. She even work with us to customized the entry songs and it works out great, Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole Williams, the cellist for Arcobaleno Strings, performed for my wedding this October. She is absolutely AMAZING!! She was so professional and responsive! I asked her to learn a couple songs to play for our ceremony and accompany my siblings who sang and played guitar. It went absolutely flawless!! Beautiful in every way!! She was one of the reasons our ceremony was so beautiful! I would definitely recommend Nicole and the rest of Arcobaleno Strings! Thank you Nicole!! 'Today' will forever be one of my favorites thanks to you!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Arcobaleno Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsay, for your kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed playing for your wedding. :)

Asasia · Married on 09/23/2017

Nicole was wonderful. Her solo cello music added so much to our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Ann · Married on 09/03/2017

Arcobaleno Strings provided music for our small, outdoor wedding. From the beginning, they were responsive, professional, accommodating and ultimately provided absolutely beautiful background music throughout the ceremony. Their music added a perfect touch to a special day. If you can book them, I suggest you do so!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Renae · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Arcobaleno Strings play at my daughter's wedding last weekend and it was simply magical. Nicole is very easy to work with and even played a Cello / Piano Duet with one of the bridesmaids as my daughter walked down the aisle. Very emotional. They have a large repertoire to choose from and even learned a new one for us... The entire experience made it quite a classy affair and one to remember. I highly recommend Nicole and Arcobeleno Strings!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2017

Nicole has an incredible team of musicians. Our musicians (Gretchen & Janet) arrived early, came prepared, and worked very well with our VOWS planner.. They are unique in their skill for helping you to identify a musical style preference and narrowing the song choices to match. And if you want someone to play cool tunes at your wedding reception - Arcobaleno Strings did an amazing job playing Mad World by Tears for Fears. Such at talented group of musicians and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Noni · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Arcobaleno Strings to play our ceremony music and also jazz for our welcome party. The overall process from first reach out to wedding day was easy. We had a few special requests and they delivered them professionally.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Bobbi · Married on 04/15/2017

We hired a string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From my initial email inquiry through to the entire event, Nicole was professional and responsive, and their music was beautiful. They are highly skilled musicians, and also clearly experienced in performing at weddings and assisting in the planning of music. For a small fee, they learned a new song for our ceremony. Their playing was top-notch and working with them prior to the event was easy. They were so helpful in making suggestions, including sending us a list of songs they can play that are appropriate for different parts of the ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend them very highly!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Arcobaleno Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Bobbi! We enjoyed playing for your wedding.

JESSICA · Married on 11/19/2016

Very easy to work with, made it so much less stressful for us!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2016

Nicole and her group Arcobaleno strings were exactly what we wanted for our ceremony music. Nicole was very responsive via email (also always offering a phone call for convenience) making it easy to coordinate. They had a thorough repertoire of music and we found beautiful selections for our ceremony. My dad admitted to me afterward that he couldn't hold back his tears once he heard Pachelbel's Canon prior to walking me down the aisle. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Ann · Married on 06/18/2016

We had Nicole and her team for our ceremony music and they were wonderful!
    Nicole was very responsive to emails and offered a wide range of music selections. She even invited us to her studio so we could have a better idea of how it would sound - and, of course, she and her team's performance was amazing and flawless on our big day.
    If you are looking for string music at your wedding, definitely choose Arcobaleno Strings!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Arcobaleno Strings by far our easiest wedding vendor to work with! They were so flexible and professional. Thanks for the awesome ceremony music!

Sent on 05/31/2016