Archon Dj Reviews

Archon Dj View more information

Kimberly L. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing team!!!

Would highly recommend Archon DJ to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for wedding events. Despite my last minute responses to their requests, DJ Jun and MC Eric was able to pull off my requests. They were very responsive, helpful, flexible and so easy to talk to. Everyone at our wedding had fun and were raving about their services. I know some people even asked for their business cards during the event. You will definitely get your money's worth. Book them now :)
  • Krystine
    Krystine C. Married on 10/15/2020

No worries!

Jun and Eric were great to work with! After going over what we wanted for our reception, they took it upon themselves to coordinate the details with our venue so there were no issues on our day. They were also flexible and accommodating to our last minute surprises in our program =) I highly recommend them!
    Nicole Married on 10/10/2020

Great Time

Eric was great to work with.
    Our Wedding had a lot of curve balls thrown at us due to COVID but
    Archon Djs were very accommodating. We will be using them again for a small celebration party.
    Nina Married on 07/14/2018
    We utilized Archon DJ for our wedding in Bristow VA on 7.14.18. Jun, Eric and their team were so easy to work with even given that my husband and I were a little all over the place on how to even handle having a DJ. All our song requests were honored and they even MCed and provided a wireless mike for our toasts. Everything was seamless and incredibly affordable compared to other vendors we checked out. I highly recommend to anyone!
    Aileen Married on 10/01/2016
    DJ Eric was absolutely AMAZING to work with for our wedding last October 1st! He was one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was so responsive, attentive and professional in all his emails coming up to the wedding. He even helped us put together an amazing mash up for a surprise couple dance, which was one of the highlights for the night. On the day of our wedding, he added uplighting to our ceremony and later on decorated the reception area with purple uplighting and personalized gobo, which made the ceremony/reception look elegant. Also, DJ Eric did an amazing job announcing our Bridal Party, he was funny and energetic! We received so many compliments about the emcee and music, he seemed to find the right music for everyone to have a good time. Eric was also helpful in making sure everything was set for the day. I used his timeline to send to all our other vendors which made is so easy for us.

Thanks so much to Archon DJ!!! - Adrian & Aileen
    Christina Married on 08/13/2016
    Eric and Jun were the best! Eric was more than just a DJ, he almost was a third wedding planner. We were able to meet with him before the wedding and he put together our reception time line that our wedding planners we able to use. They created an entertaining atmosphere and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last song. They were also able to provide uplighting and spotlights which saved us a ton of money if we were to go with any other vendor. Eric would be texting my husband back and forth about different lighting options that were available to us and if wanted anything extra, he even offered us a fog machine!
    Heidi Married on 03/26/2016
    I found Archon DJ through my good friend who used them at her wedding. Eric was awesome!! He was totally professional, easy to work with and made things simple. I didn't have a playlist per say but all of the songs played were exactly what I wanted. I felt like they totally played off the vibe of the reception and it worked out perfectly. Eric also provided the music for our ceremony; the timing and volume, everything was perfect. I also decided to have uplighting about a month before and I'm so glad we did. It was gorgeous! Eric and his team are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend Archon DJ to any bride!!
    Amanda Married on 10/18/2015
    Seriously the best DJ ever!! I would HIGHLY recommend Eric at ARCHON DJ. He seriously did the BEST job. He has the BEST prices. I seriously had a blast, he kept all the guest happy, he was happy, he was attentive. Archon seriously made our day 10x better. Thank you Eric!!
    Leanne Married on 06/21/2014
    Archon DJ helped make our wedding day perfect! We felt we got more than just a DJ at our wedding, they have such great experience they were able to help so much with the planning of the reception, from helping us figure out an indoor and outdoor floor plan, to the actual program of the reception. Eric was a super fun and witty MC and had all of my guests cracking up laughing. Their music selection was perfect, with classy music for dinner time, and the best party hits for dancing! The whole dance floor was crowded all night! They took away all of the stress and handled everything seamlessly! They did such a great job, a friend who was a guest at the wedding hired Eric for her wedding this coming March!
    Linden Married on 08/12/2017
    Eric and his team were a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating to all of our requests and even checked in with us in person a couple weeks before our event to go over the schedule and logistics. He made himself available via cell, e-mail and even google hangouts. The lighting, music, and emcee-ing from his team, truly made a magical night. Our guests were blown away by the ambiance and the dance floor was packed 100% of the time. Archon DJ made our vision come to life. It will definitely be a moment that we will never forget. He did all this and made sure that we stayed within our budget. We highly recommend their DJ/Emcee services!!! Thank you so much, Eric!