Archon Dj Reviews

7 | Waldorf, MD

7 Reviews for Archon Dj

Nina · Married on 07/14/2018

We utilized Archon DJ for our wedding in Bristow VA on 7.14.18. Jun, Eric and their team were so easy to work with even given that my husband and I were a little all over the place on how to even handle having a DJ. All our song requests were honored and they even MCed and provided a wireless mike for our toasts. Everything was seamless and incredibly affordable compared to other vendors we checked out. I highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Aileen · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Eric was absolutely AMAZING to work with for our wedding last October 1st! He was one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was so responsive, attentive and professional in all his emails coming up to the wedding. He even helped us put together an amazing mash up for a surprise couple dance, which was one of the highlights for the night. On the day of our wedding, he added uplighting to our ceremony and later on decorated the reception area with purple uplighting and personalized gobo, which made the ceremony/reception look elegant. Also, DJ Eric did an amazing job announcing our Bridal Party, he was funny and energetic! We received so many compliments about the emcee and music, he seemed to find the right music for everyone to have a good time. Eric was also helpful in making sure everything was set for the day. I used his timeline to send to all our other vendors which made is so easy for us.

Thanks so much to Archon DJ!!! - Adrian & Aileen

Sent on 10/09/2016

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

Eric and Jun were the best! Eric was more than just a DJ, he almost was a third wedding planner. We were able to meet with him before the wedding and he put together our reception time line that our wedding planners we able to use. They created an entertaining atmosphere and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last song. They were also able to provide uplighting and spotlights which saved us a ton of money if we were to go with any other vendor. Eric would be texting my husband back and forth about different lighting options that were available to us and if wanted anything extra, he even offered us a fog machine!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/26/2016

I found Archon DJ through my good friend who used them at her wedding. Eric was awesome!! He was totally professional, easy to work with and made things simple. I didn't have a playlist per say but all of the songs played were exactly what I wanted. I felt like they totally played off the vibe of the reception and it worked out perfectly. Eric also provided the music for our ceremony; the timing and volume, everything was perfect. I also decided to have uplighting about a month before and I'm so glad we did. It was gorgeous! Eric and his team are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend Archon DJ to any bride!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2015

Seriously the best DJ ever!! I would HIGHLY recommend Eric at ARCHON DJ. He seriously did the BEST job. He has the BEST prices. I seriously had a blast, he kept all the guest happy, he was happy, he was attentive. Archon seriously made our day 10x better. Thank you Eric!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Leanne · Married on 06/21/2014

Archon DJ helped make our wedding day perfect! We felt we got more than just a DJ at our wedding, they have such great experience they were able to help so much with the planning of the reception, from helping us figure out an indoor and outdoor floor plan, to the actual program of the reception. Eric was a super fun and witty MC and had all of my guests cracking up laughing. Their music selection was perfect, with classy music for dinner time, and the best party hits for dancing! The whole dance floor was crowded all night! They took away all of the stress and handled everything seamlessly! They did such a great job, a friend who was a guest at the wedding hired Eric for her wedding this coming March!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Linden · Married on 08/12/2017

Eric and his team were a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating to all of our requests and even checked in with us in person a couple weeks before our event to go over the schedule and logistics. He made himself available via cell, e-mail and even google hangouts. The lighting, music, and emcee-ing from his team, truly made a magical night. Our guests were blown away by the ambiance and the dance floor was packed 100% of the time. Archon DJ made our vision come to life. It will definitely be a moment that we will never forget. He did all this and made sure that we stayed within our budget. We highly recommend their DJ/Emcee services!!! Thank you so much, Eric!

Sent on 08/15/2017