The Architects Golf Club Reviews

The Architects Golf Club 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day of our lives!

I can't recommend the Architects club enough! Julie and her team could not have made the planning process any easier for us - any question I had was met with a prompt response, and they were super flexible and worked with us on everything we wanted for our big day. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about ANYTHING which was such a blessing since the day is such a whirlwind to begin with. Any time I needed a drink or a plate of food somehow I would turn around and there it would be! It also doesn't hurt that the venue is so beautiful :) Would 10/10 recommend this place to anyone getting married! You won't regret it.

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolute perfection!

Julie was fantastic to work with. She helped us customize our day. It was affordable and absolute perfection. We highly recommend The Architects!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the best day at Architects Golf Club! Everything, from the moment we arrived and booked to the time we left the night of the wedding, was beyond amazing. Julie and Hilary were so accommodating, flexible, friendly, and professional. We had a mostly DIY wedding and told Julie how we wanted everything set up and she made our vision come to life better than we could have imagined. During the planning process, we had no worries or concerns with Architects even while planning from across the country. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect and exactly how we wanted it. The guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had and how beautiful the venue was. We could not have asked for a better venue. It had everything we wanted (e.g., outdoor ceremony, ballroom cocktail hour, tented reception, bridal suite, 3-course seated dinner, ice cream sundae bar, scotch and cigar bar, fire pit, rolling hills, and lots of greenery, etc.). I highly recommend the Architects Golf Club for a wedding or other event!

N · Married on 08/10/2018

Had a great wedding here. Julie was helpful during the entire process and she was super responsive with any questions. The entire staff did a great job ensuring everything went smoothly and as planned.

Corey & Chris · Married on 07/21/2018

We could not have picked a better venue for the best day of our lives!!! Working with Hillary was amazing from Day 1, and she helped make our day so perfect! We booked the venue in July 2017 and went to the food tasting in April 2018 -- the chefs and Pierre the baker are so talented! We had so much fun picking out the food and the cake. On our wedding day, our guests raved about the delicious appetizers, entrees, and cake! Hillary and her staff were so friendly and helpful to us and our guests. She also worked with us every step of the way to make sure that every detail was accounted for and perfect. The bridal suite and members lounge are beautiful -- we were there from 7:00 am until the wedding started at 4:30 pm. Hillary made sure that we had everything we needed. We planned to have our wedding on the patio, but had to switch to Plan B the morning of the wedding when it started raining. Hillary made it so easy! We had the ceremony in the tent and the pattering rain created such a romantic setting. The cocktail hour was quickly set up in the tent while we went out on the course to take pictures. Our photographer brought clear umbrellas and the pictures with the Architects Golf Club backdrop were stunning! Our reception was in the ballroom and was just beautiful. We brought decorations but the venue is so beautiful on its own. We could not recommend Hillary and this venue more! :)

The Architects Golf Club 12
    The Architects Golf Club 13
    The Architects Golf Club 14

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

The BEST decision we made wedding planning was having our reception at the Architects Golf Club. The clubhouse and tent were stunning and the food was delicious. The best parts though were AGC's availability, attention to detail, and transparency. Every call and email was responded to quickly with professional and exceptional customer service. They gave us an incredible selection of packages, cocktail hour options, and enhancements to choose from to make the day special and unique. They worked with us to help customize a few items as well to help keep us on budget. Everything was clearly explained and given to us in writing so there were no surprises or additional fees. My husband and I took a moment during cocktail hour to step into the tent and I honestly cried. It was beautiful and exactly what I had asked for - and I had asked for a lot. I could not have asked for more in a venue or service.

The Architects Golf Club 15
    The Architects Golf Club 16
    The Architects Golf Club 17

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

The artichtec golf club was great. I couldn't be more happy the way my day turned out. The staff was great and very helpful. The scenery was beautiful and food was amazing.

Lia · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband Ryan and I were married at Architects Golf Club on 6/23/18. We had the most amazing day and I cannot thank everyone at Architects enough for helping to make our dream wedding a reality. The venue is stunning - I've had multiple people look at pictures from our wedding and comment that the scenery looks like a painting. We had our ceremony on the patio and our reception beneath the beautiful tent. Everywhere you turned you were surrounded by mountains - it was amazing!

The food was SO good. We attended their tasting event prior to booking and then again right before our wedding and knew we would be in good hands. My husband is Polish and we decided to have their Polish station as part of our cocktail hour. Delicious! I then thought it would be nice to include an Italian station as well to represent my heritage. Even though Architects didn't offer this particular station they worked with us super last minute (literally only a few weeks before our wedding!) to help us create a unique Italian offering. It ended up being one of our guests' favorites. Everything we chose for our menu for both cocktail hour and dinner was amazing. My only regret is that I didn't eat more!

Between the amazing views and food, I have to say the highlight of having our wedding at Architects was working with their team, specifically Julie. She was fantastic in every way. She was super flexible with us as we had several last minute requests. She always answered our questions immediately whenever we contacted her. She was also super supportive when the weather called for 100% chance rain all day and didn't pressure us to move our ceremony indoors when I said I wanted to risk it and pray for the best. There ended up not being a drop of rain! Julie and her team are 100% alone worth having your wedding at this venue. Special shoutout to Hillary, Emma, and Bailey as well for all your help!!

Run, don't walk, and go book your wedding at Architects today!

Susan · Married on 08/19/2017

The Architects Golf Club provided us with our dream wedding. The food was delicious, the service and the venue was exactly what we were looking for. If I had to do it all over again I would chose the Architects Golf Club.

The Architects Golf Club 18
    The Architects Golf Club 24
    The Architects Golf Club 25
    The Architects Golf Club 26

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2017

Architects was amazing. We had the perfect wedding and we are so thankful that we chose them. The staff was great, the food was amazing, and the over all atmosphere was perfect. A big thank you to Julie for taking our wedding vision and making it come to life!

• c4ta

Cheryl · Married on 07/01/2017

Love this club. They were incredibly accommodating to our needs and had to move the ceremony AND the cocktail hour locations due to inclement weather. They did so with ease, none of our guests knew what was going on as it was discreet and done beautifully. The food was amazing and Julie is the absolute best! She kept everything going smoothly and perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and most of all, Julie!

Kevin · Married on 06/24/2017

We can't say enough good things about our experience working with Julie and The Architects for our June wedding. We booked about 11 months out and the entire process very smooth and easy. They were easy to communicate with and plenty flexible with any questions or requests that we had.

The venue is beautiful and the landscape makes for some beautiful photos. We were very lucky with the weather and our photos came out absolutely perfect. As the sun sets the changing light on the hill sides really helped create some cool pictures and the venue provides a golf cart and driver to bring you out to any remote locations you might want to use. The tent itself is very nice, we ended up going with chandeliers and draping inside but did not choose a wooden dance floor. We were happy with all those choices and even though it had been a pretty hot day the tent remained a pretty comfortable temperature the whole night.

We attended the food tasting event held earlier in the spring and ended up choosing the buffet package. We don't tend to love buffet food but we were very happy with it and the food quality exceeded just about everybody's expectations. We would definitely go this way again. Best of all, they actually made us eat which probably wouldn't have happened without any urging. We had asked for certain kegs the venue was able to provide be set up in the tent for our wedding and they were able to do this but we were surprised by the pretty decent selection of bottled craft beers available as well.

Wonderful venue and people and again we can't say enough good things about The Architects. Perhaps most surprising is that it is much more affordable than a lot of area venues.

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

We loved everything about the Architects Golf Club for our wedding on June 9th, 2017. Julie Hill was the greatest to work with! Paid attention to detail, very responsive and truly cared about our special day! The other staff members, the food and of course the gorgeous view were excellent as well! We would definitely recommend this venue! Thank you for making our special day everything we imagined and more!

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2017

Finally getting around to my review.. my husband and I celebrated our wedding here on 6/4/17 and it was a perfect day! The original game plan was outside ceremony, tent cocktail hour with reception inside. However Mother Nature had other plans and it raining. Julie and her team did an amazing job of switching last minute from outside to inside ceremony and seamlessly transformed the room back for the reception while our guests enjoyed cocktails. Julie was amazing to work with and her team was extremely friendly and on point with their service. Our guests were blow away by the service and the food. No one went home hungry! My husband doesn't really eat sweets so they made a rum cake and it was perfect! The price was within budget and we definite got our money's worth! Have recommended them to a few friends who were venue shopping for their special day. I wouldn't have changed a thing (except maybe the weather ^_~ )

The Architects Golf Club 27
    The Architects Golf Club 28
    The Architects Golf Club 29

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Julie Hill is wonderful to work with. Very accommodating and has solutions oriented approach to issues. My wedding was small and Julie didn't treat it any less important than a larger event. My only constructive feedback is there wasn't enough seats at some tables. I anticipated they would review the place cards and set up chairs accordingly. That caused some scrambling and table switching. Don't leave it to chance, provide the staff with the exact number of seats per table.

Alyssa · Married on 02/18/2017

I got married this past February at Architects and could not have been happier with our wedding day. It was so beautiful! Julie was amazing throughout the entire process. I am a very detail oriented person and she made everything so easy. I did not worry about a single thing leading up to the day. Architects was amazing for so many reasons. I remember when we wanted to book our wedding there, I was nervous because we were getting married in the winter and I was afraid of snow. They told me it would not be an issue because they would have the parking lots completely ready no matter what. And worst case, they agreed to let us have it the next day no problem if we had a blizzard or something substantial. It was so nice knowing we had a back-up plan. How many venues would be willing to do that?! From the beautiful interior of the club, the views, food, packages to fit many budgets and especially the great staff, you cannot go wrong having your wedding here. You will not regret it! So thankful for this place and the beautiful day they gave me and my husband for our wedding day!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/29/2016

This review is long overdue and well deserved - I got married here October 2016!

If I could promote this place a million times, I would! Not only are their prices extremely reasonable, but their service is absolutely impeccable. Architects is so flexible and laid back, which made for stress-free wedding planning - and the gorgeous location doesn’t hurt either!

First person to note - Julie Hill was such an awesome coordinator. She was always reachable, patient, and beyond helpful, even at 8 months pregnant! I remember emailing Julie a novel of worries late at night 3 months before my wedding because of this completely false critique of their services, and she was so reassuring and did whatever it took to make me feel comfortable again. She even offered to meet with me the next day! Julie and Hillary made such a great team!

On that note, Hillary Notorianni was amazing! Right off the bat, I felt completely at ease with her. She was extremely caring and always available. On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything! She made sure the golf carts were ready for me, my husband, and our photographers when we arrived, that the bridal suite always had food and drinks, and that me and my husband were drinking (literally, she handed me my hard cider, which she was able to stock the bar with last minute at my request - before I even stepped foot into the reception area) and well fed (We were actually able to enjoy the delicious food!). She executed the decor flawlessly and even more beautifully than I imagined. And she made drop offs and pick ups so easy for everyone involved!

I really could go on and on about why Architects played such a huge role in the best day of my life.. but just take my word for it. Book now - you will not regret it!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Everything turned out exactly like I wanted. They set up perfectly and packed it all away for me and the food and staff were so friendly. Gorgeous venue I just wish I can relive that day over and over! They accommodated waiting til last minute to set up ceremony outside in case of rain! Highly recommend

Pearl · Married on 09/03/2016

The Architects Golf Club is the perfect spot for couples seeking a gorgeous outdoor venue, attentive service, and a reasonable budget. The scenic backdrop behind the stone patio where our ceremony took place is set against rolling green hills and breathtaking mountains (we were also incredibly blessed with clear skies that day). The Bridal Suite is also lovely and spacious, and includes a bathroom so the bride and bridal party can prep in private.

However, Julie Hill, the Event Coordinator at Architects, deserves the biggest shout out in this review. We had a lot of special requests and many many questions in order to make our wedding feel extra personal, and Julie fielded them all with grace, patience, and professionalism. She handled every detail with attention and care, helping to give us the peace of mind we needed during an inherently hectic and unpredictable planning period.

The day of the rehearsal, she was on top of every detail, from decorations to order of events, to make sure everything ran smoothly. Our actual wedding day was a whirlwind of last minute decorating and prepping, but Julie was standing by to make sure we were right on schedule and that everyone was where they needed to be. I've heard other girlfriends of mine having difficult relationships with their event coordinators, but thankfully Julie quelled any reservations we had going in, and with her help made our wedding one of the most incredibly and joyful days of our lives :). I would recommend Architects, but particularly Julie, to anybody!

Kathy · Married on 07/30/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Architects Golf Club for our wedding reception! So many guests commented on how "perfect" the venue was, from the beautiful views, to how delicious the hors d'oeuvres / entrees / desserts were (some guest favorites were the grilled cheese shooters and the mac n' cheese bar), to how flawless the service was. We had our own bridal room where the bridal party could go and take a breather and have appetizers brought to us, and I even had my own bridal attendant who was very sweet and made sure I had everything I needed throughout the night.

Additionally, Julie was a pleasure to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. We booked Architects about a year and three months before our wedding (fyi, many summer dates were already beginning to fill up by April of the previous year, so don't wait too long). In the time that followed, I emailed Julie on various occasions with planning questions I thought of - she was always happy to answer my questions and provide suggestions, and she did so promptly.

Thank you Architects Golf Club for helping to make our wedding day even more perfect than we could have dreamed of!

Amy · Married on 12/12/2015

We highly recommend The Architect's Club! The food was fantastic, the staff was wonderful (especially Julie), and all of our needs were met! We also had our rehearsal dinner here. The whole experience couldn't have been better from start to finish. We especially loved that there were separate areas/floors for the ceremony/reception and cocktail hour. If you are looking for a fantastic value, but exceptional service, The Architect's Club is the place to go!

Ken · Married on 11/27/2015

We had a great wedding thanks to the staff at Architects Golf Club. The staff is attentive and extremely helpful in making things run smooth. It didn't matter who we talked to either the bar tender or the Coordinator everyone was helpful and extremely professional. My florist came in from Vermont. He has raved days later what a pleasure they staff was.

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2015

Excellent venue! I had the perfect wedding experience- beautiful facilities, choice of indoor or outdoor wedding, great food, breathtaking landscaping.

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

The Architects Golf Club was a perfect setting for our reception. From the minute we entered the building everything was beautiful and everything went smoothly. The staff was pleasant to work with, very flexible when we needed to make an adjustment in the time table, and overall extremely hospitable. Julie was an absolute joy to work with! She knew what we were looking for and made everything we talked about come to life. Could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making our wedding celebration so special!