ARcameraworks Reviews

ARcameraworks 2
ARcameraworks 3
ARcameraworks 4

Ann · Married on 09/02/2018

Anthony is amazing! He is so easy to work with and listened to everything that I was wishing to capture on our wedding day. He even helped me with planning the timeline in regards to having enough time for the photo portions with the wedding party, family, and with just my now-husband and I. He is quick to respond to emails. I received some of the photos after the wedding as a preview, and seriously loved each and every one. I can't wait to see all the pictures! I've never looked so good-so he definitely makes sure he gets the right angles (which I am so appreciative :) ). He is also very reasonably priced with exceptional quality of all pictures! He is highly recommended!! I'm so glad we chose him! I'm making sure to keep his contact for any future photography needs!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    ARcameraworks 5

Sydney · Married on 08/31/2018

Anthony is awesome!! He is so energetic and always looking for the best shots, not just snapping pics. He dies his homework before the big day, gets know the personalities, and captures everything.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Anthony photographed our wedding in May and was absolutely fantastic. He really helped us plan the schedule for the day as far as what photos to get when and captured some beautiful shots. The turnaround time for the photos was phenomenal and from what I understand, almost unheard of. We got a few sample shots the day after the wedding and had all our photos within two weeks. We've already begun to print them and can't thank him enough for all his hard work. I would highly recommend Anthony for your wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Shanleigh · Married on 05/19/2018

The best decision we made for our wedding was choosing Anthony. He was so down-to-earth and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Everyone raved about how amazing he was after the event. He was prepared and professional. He made our photos feel very natural and he made the process fun. Our photos are amazing! We could not be happier and would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Arcameraworks

My now-husband and I live 4 hours from our venue so when we started looking for a photographer it was refreshing to have Anthony offer a phone call to get to know us. He was so friendly and seemed to genuinely care about our budget, our ideas and vision for the big day. Even though it was a year in advance we booked ARcameraworks on the spot! We couldn't be more happy with Anthony and how our photos turned out. He worked under some intense conditions (think 90 degree heat, outdoor wedding) and was still upbeat and energetic. Our friends and family are blown away with our photos and we couldn't be more impressed with Anthony's skills. I would highly recommend ARcameraworks to anyone who is looking for a photographer on their big day. You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

We couldn't have been happier. We wanted some amazing photos of our wedding and didn't want to spend a fortune. We got the most amazing wedding photos. Anthony did an amazing job. Highly recommend Anthony for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Anthony is awesome! I got married in September the only day that felt like it was 105, Yes I got married outside. Anthony handled it amazingly switched between parties taking pictures before so nobody would get to hot. My pictures are gorgeous! I only talked to Anthony and he won me over! My mom takes sports photos, is very particular about them. Now she is telling everyone about Anthony! All my friends and family adore my photos! Plus he even put up photos the day after my wedding for me to post! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    ARcameraworks 6
    ARcameraworks 7
    ARcameraworks 8

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Anthony was absolutely wonderful. He did our engagement and wedding pictures. Not only was he professionally, but he was so comfortable and fun to be around. The pictures he takes are just outstanding even the ones he still thinks he needs to edit. He made sure we we got the poses we wanted and so much more. Our entire family commented how friendly he was to them as well. We highly recommend him for your wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Anthony was absolutely amazing! He coordinated everything for me after sending in what pictures were priority. He made a very stressful day go a lot smoother. I DEFINITELY recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

I honestly have nothing bad to say about ARCW. Our pictures for our wedding turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier! Everyone at our wedding still says how great a photographer we had and it shows in the pictures taken as well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

We are absolutely thrilled with our engagement and wedding photos! The entire experience of working with Anthony was wonderful. He was able to meet with us in person as well as contact us through email, phone and text with quick response. He provided us with several package options and helped us to select the best for our day. He listened to our ideas and inspirations, provided suggestions and answered any questions we had. We especially loved Anthony's enthusiasm and excitement! He made our engagement session was absolute fun! We spent a majority of the morning with him and you could tell we were having a blast with each shot. Our wedding day photos were better than we could have ever imagined! Anthony captured so many emotions and special memories that were absolutely beautiful! We were impressed with how he seemed to be in multiple places at once, provided so many perspectives and could use natural light to create amazing photo settings. We spent hours looking over the final photos with happy tears, laughter, adoring sighs and huge smiles. Anthony has wonderful talent and is a great photographer to work with! We will definitely use his photography services again in the future.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved the work Anthony did with our wedding. He was personable and professional, he worked with the variety of indoor and outdoor lighting situations we threw at him, and he directed our posed shots and captured candids that perfectly encapsulated the joy, fun, and personality of our big day. Thank you, Anthony!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

Choosing a wedding photographer is difficult. We were trying to stay within our budget, but knew that these photos would be a physical rememberance of the day we'd treasure forever, so we wanted the quality to be there too. Anthony has a lot of experience behind the camera, which ultimately assured us that we'd get high quality photos. He was extremely easy to work with, offered great packages, and poured himself into our day, completely. He asked exactly which photos we wanted and did a phenomenal job. We are so happy with the way they turned out. Thank you, Anthony!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

From the engagement photos to our Wedding Day, Anthony was FANTASTIC! He was very flexible with what we wanted for our Engagement pictures; for anyone that lives in the Dayton area, Riverscape and the Oregon District are great photo locations! For your big day, just let Anthony know what pictures are the most important for him to capture, and he will do it!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Jason · Married on 08/13/2016

I used AR Cameraworks to do my wedding photography on 8/13 and it turned out amazing. Anthony was able to take all the photos that my wife and I wanted and more. I will definitely recommend to anyone needing professional, detail oriented photography.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Anthony was a great photographer. He had many ideas on pictures. He was very flexible with meeting us at different places and the hours. He helped out with getting ready for the wedding. He took pictures before the ceremony to help us out. He even stood outside while it was sprinkling to get pictures. He tied ties for the guys who didn't know how. Anthony was a great person to have as our photographer and I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Haylea · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony was absolutely amazing. He was extremely easy to work with and just fun to be around. We had a great time at our engagement shoot just getting to know him and that made it relaxing to be around him on the wedding day. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we are in love with every single picture he took. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 07/05/2014

We hired Anthony to take photos and some video at our wedding. It was a Nepali wedding, which is unique and, well, less structured than a traditional wedding in the US. Even we did not know all the rituals that were going to be performed in advance! I am skeptical that anyone else would have been willing and able to put in the work to capture the uniqueness of OUR wedding.

Anthony made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for in advance. He made sure he had the appropriate gear for our specific time, location, and desires. He worked with our pundit (priest) and family to understand what was going to happen in the ceremony, organized with the other folks (DJ, restaurant), and handled the uncertainty with class and ease. He was always on the ready to take some great photos under challenging circumstances (outside, high light) despite the uncertainty of the proceedings.

He's a friendly and funny guy. He certainly got us smiling and feeling comfortable during the group photos, so I think they captured our true emotions rather than rigid, contrived poses. He made the experience fluid and enjoyable.

Also, he did a fantastic job in doing all this while not intruding on the ceremony itself! After all, the ceremony and the friends and family are what make the day. The photos make the memories, which thanks to Anthony will last our lifetime together.

Jeff & Shaili

Sent on 03/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Anthony took some engagement pictures for us on the Roebling bridge in May and we loved them!!! He was so fun to work with and his energy was outstanding! Our smiles were genuine because he had us laughing the whole time! We really enjoyed every minute of it, and we can't wait to work with Anthony again at our rehersal dinner :)

Sent on 03/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/29/2014

Anthony took some amazing engagement photos for us and we could not be happier! He was friendly and humorous which helped keep us relaxed during our shoot. Everything was made enjoyable with no need to force a smile or laugh. His intense enthusiasm is directed towards you and your photos making you feel very confident. We had a great day and look forward to using him in the future.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Evelyn · event on: 07/25/2014

Anthony did a great job of capturing all the special moments of our three day conference and actually also managed to capture photos of all of our over 50 breakout sessions. Great action shots which really told the story of our conference from registration to the talent show! And we got it all a reasonable price.

Sent on 03/05/2015