Arcadia Music Productions Reviews

46 Arcadia Music Productions Reviews
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 10/27/2018

10 stars! you have to hire Arcadia

I promise you that if you hire anyone but Arcadia you will be making a mistake! Gus is very pleasant to work with and responsive. They are reasonably priced compared to other wedding bands of the same size. We saw a bunch of other wedding bands, and I just wasn't excited about them like I was about Arcadia. I had no doubts I'd be happy with them. I like that many of the band members both sing and play an instrument. The day of our wedding, Arcadia killed it. We had the BEST time. I can't recommend them enough, I'm so sad that the day is over because we loved singing along to them. I can't wait to get our wedding video, I'm sure it will be hilarious! we handed out halloween masks and they played The Monster Mash. so much fun! & their repertoire is really great compared to other bands. If you like good music, they will be able to do a great mix of party songs and classics like bruce springsteen, rolling stones, tom petty etc etc. thanks for making our wedding amazing, Arcadia!

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible wedding band!

Every single one of my guests came up to me asking how I found Arcadia! Gus and Team were absolutely incredible and rocked the house the whole night! I wanted my wedding to be one where people weren't sitting but instead on their dancing feet the whole time, and that's exactly what Arcadia did! Thank you, Arcadia for your incredible talent and for making our night unforgettable and so much fun!!

Mollie · Married on 12/02/2017

Me and my husband loved Arcadia they totally made our wedding amazing would recommend to anyone !!!!!

Tom · Married on 11/10/2017

Band is amazing! Played all the right songs to keep everyone out on the dance floor.

Jessie · Married on 10/28/2017

People are still talking at how amazing Arcadia was at my daughter's wedding two months ago! The sound was incredible and they were worth every penny! The dance floor was full all night!

meagan · Married on 10/21/2017

Do your self a favor and book Arcadia ASAP. I have been to dozens of my friends and family weddings, I used to work for a lighting company and worked dozens of weddings...I see band after band, DJ after DJ and NONE of them can compare with Arcadia. Arcadia really did an incredible job, our first dance was a cover song and I honestly was completely blown away by how perfect Arcadia performed this song. We received compliment after compliment on how amazing Arcadia was, and they were very very reasonable ($) considering the number of musicians and quality of music. Can't thank them enough.

Ryan · Married on 09/29/2017

Very professional, got everyone dancing in a non-obnoxious way, unlike most DJ's. Great variety of music and songs. Would highly recommend to couples looking for a band.

Laura · Married on 09/28/2017

Words such as "outstanding", "unbelievable" and "incredible" were used by my wedding guests to describe Gus St. Angelo and his band, Arcadia Music Productions. They had my guests up and dancing the minute they entered the reception area and continued until the last dance. Gus was totally responsive to any and all requests and even learned a song we gave him at the last minute to play. A band can make or break a wedding. He and his band made my wedding absolutely fabulous.

K · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding guests raved about Arcadia! The band came highly recommended from two of my friends, and they did not disappoint! They know how to read their audience and get people dancing, and we were able to trust that we could leave most of the song choices to them. The have mastered a wide variety of songs, and they seemed more than willing to learn more. I cannot recommend them enough - they will make your wedding.

T · Married on 08/19/2017

sounded great and learned a handful of songs for us

Teresa · Married on 05/13/2017

Quite simply, there is nothing like live music, and nobody delivers it better than Gus and the Arcadia Band. Literally, Arcadia was our first selection when we started planning our daughters wedding, and they were, other than the bride and groom, the most talked about part of the wedding by our guests.
    Teresa and Dan Sesil

patricia · Married on 04/07/2017

Booked again in April for the 8 year

M · Married on 03/26/2017

Gus & his amazing band had everyone up dancing all through our wedding at The Rockleigh in March 2017. Gus was a pleasure to plan the event with, had great suggestions, and was able to accommodate every request -- even a father-daughter dance that started with "Unforgettable" and transitioned into the more upbeat "Pretty Woman."

Each member of the band is a stand-out player, with impressive skills and great taste, and together they're a dream team! We would recommend Arcadia to anyone planning a lively event. Thank you, Gus & Co., and especially Tommy, who beautifully accompanied the ceremony.

Tali · Married on 03/26/2017

Amazing band! Absolutely loved them.

If youre reading this and unsure if you should splurge on a band for your wedding make no mistake and book Arcadia ASAP!! They MADE our wedding. We had people on the dance floor who would never be caught dead dancing!! We got married a month ago and our guests are STILL raving about them. We had a few guests even tell us that when they first stepped foot in the ballroom they thought we had a DJ because of how authentic they sounded! They kept the night flowing and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. If I could give them 100 stars I would- they are THAT good!! Thank you Gus and the rest of our band for making our wedding the most memorable night and best party of our lives!!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2016

Arcadia was such a great band! They made our wedding so much fun. It was truly the best day ever. Everyone was dancing the whole time including us (the bride and groom). Every song sounded amazing. If you're looking for a band we highly recommend them!

Christopher · Married on 09/10/2016

Arcadia was recommended to us by friends who attended a wedding where they were playing. My wife and I attended one of their open showcases and alerted the band we would be attending prior. Gus gave us some advice that we should suggest some songs we want to hear which they ended up playing. It gave my wife and I a feel on what/how they play. Going forward we stayed in contact with Gus and he advised us throughout the process. He made our lives easy as could be. He gave us a form with all the music info he needs for the big day. We also had a 3 piece band for the cocktail hour and they were great! Arcadia was outstanding and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a band.

• Katie

Katherine · Married on 09/10/2016

Arcadia absolutely made our wedding. Not only did they learn several songs on very short notice, they did it without any complaint and they performed the newly learned songs as if they had been performing them forever. They read the crowd extremely well, everyone was on the dancefloor all night. They placated our rowdy group with more than one encore. I had compliments from so many people about the playlist (which was mostly chosen by the band, save for about 20 songs & event songs). Gus was a joy to work with, such a nice guy, easy going, accommodating and very professional. I would recommend this band to anyone. It's great to have a band that manages themselves and works together all the time, you can really see the difference. Thank you, Arcadia!

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2016

Best band ever! Everyone is still raving about the music. I highly recommend Arcadia!

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2016

Arcadia MADE our wedding! We hired them for our ceremony, cocktail and reception and are so glad we did. They did an amazing job throughout and totally rocked our party. No one sat down the entire night! Everyone in the band is so talented and nice. My dad (also a musician) surprised me by playing one of my favorite songs at my wedding - to my surprise, he had found Gus' number and called him a month before the wedding and asked if it would be ok to play with the band and Gus said absolutely. It was such a special moment and one that I will never forget. Arcadia played a great mix of pop, rock and motown and literally everyone in the place was dancing. So many people came up to us and complimented the band and asked for their information after! If you are looking for a fun, talented band that won't sound like your typical stuffy wedding band and will keep your guests up dancing all night, I highly recommend Arcadia. Thank you so much Gus and Arcadia for making our wedding so much fun!

Caroline · Married on 06/11/2016

Arcadia is the absolute best! We could not have asked for a better band for our wedding. They were extremely flexible and accommodating! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone could not stop talking about how great the band was. Gus and the rest of the band were so great to work with. These guys are incredible, I highly recommend them!

James · Married on 04/30/2016

I never complete a review with all 5 stars, but from the planning process throughout the entire event we were just amazed by our wonderful Arcadia was. For those of you who may be on the fence about hiring a band, or which band to choose from, please do not hesitate to use Arcadia. We had the pleasure of seeing them perform at another wedding before we booked, but words are simply not enough to express how amazing they were and how much it meant to our special day. Gus spent so much time with us throughout the planning process and even helped use choose our first dance song and cut out verses to fit a choreographed dance we had been working on. Every member of the band is just so talented, and not only play such a wide variety of songs but they play them all really, really well and match the vocalist with the song so well. They come out onto the dance floor with you at just the right times and just really help set the tone for an amazing wedding day. We received so many compliments and many of our guests went on to rave about how great the music was throughout the night.

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

This was such a great band! Worth every penny! Very professional and had everyone dancing all night long! My guests loved them and so did I. I would use them again for another event.

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

The BEST Band out there!!! You made our wedding complete and we couldn't have asked for anything more!!!