Arcadia Floral Co. Reviews

331 | Mamaroneck, NY

331 Reviews for Arcadia Floral Co.

Arcadia Floral Co. 1
Arcadia Floral Co. 2
Arcadia Floral Co. 3
Arcadia Floral Co. 4
Arcadia Floral Co. 5
  • Jenna

Jenna Bisignano · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Amazing centerpieces

Amazing centerpieces, beautiful presentation and amazing flower wall! Sammy and Nikki along with the rest of the staff was extremely nice and helpful throughout the process ! Highly recommend Arcadia!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Nicole Dupuis · Married on 09/21/2019

Super Accommodating

Arcadia Floral was amazing. We worked with Elena and she was great! We were very indecisive so when we kept changing our minds, she was super understanding and helped us really get our vision going. I had some random requests for the bouquets and some of the centerpieces and she made it all happen even better than I would have expected. They kept us in our price range and never pushed us into buying more or bigger than we could afford. They always responded to my emails and phone calls and even on the day, one of their employees checked in with me a few times just to make sure he had the details right which was a nice touch. Everything looked beautiful the day of.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Katie Blum · Married on 09/07/2019

Far exceed expectations

We worked with Elena on the flowers for our wedding - she was great to work with. Understood what I wanted and made it come to life! We were actually blown away by the flowers at our wedding. Especially the dais on our head table and the beautiful flowers on the gazebo we got married in. Highly recommend!

Arcadia Floral Co. 6
    Arcadia Floral Co. 7
    Sent on 09/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements on a Budget

When we heard that we had only two options for florists for our wedding, we were less than thrilled (I'm not much of a flower person and didn't love the idea of spending thousands on wedding flowers); however, Arcadia worked with our smaller budget and produced stunning arrangements. I didn't even realize roses came in the gorgeous light pink shade they included in our centerpieces. We were almost shocked by how beautiful they were. I cannot wait to get pictures of the arrangements back--remember, I'm not even a flower lover--because they were that outstanding.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Colleen Scully-King · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful Displays!

Elena and the team at Arcadia did such an amazing job! There were no hidden costs and our flowers just looked so amazing throughout the day and night! Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Janine

Janine · Married on 06/30/2019

All your dreams come true....

Arcadia Floral is the ONLY place in region that you should contact for your all of your floral needs, particularly if you are looking for wedding florals. Their shop in Mamaroneck is top notch. When you walk in, you cannot help but fall in love with the aroma of the beautiful, fresh florals that adorn the room. Their bridal staging area is fantastic. There are tables set up with different styles, designs, and centerpieces that are extremely helpful when tackling a very daunting task, such as planning a style for a wedding ceremony and reception.

My bridal coordinator was Adrienne and, quite honestly, you cannot find anyone better to work with if you tried. Her professionalism, style, expertise are second to none. She is super easy to work with and has an amazing sense of design. I showed her photos of what I had in mind and she sat with me creating my vision and even brought my vision to life right before my eyes during my consultation. I cannot begin to tell you how helpful it was to have someone to so seamlessly create my vision. Her eye, attention to detail, patience, and above all, excellent communication skills are unmatched.She gave excellent suggestions for flowers which was wonderful since my wedding was in June and it would be hot. She was flexible and listened. While I knew I would be getting nothing but the best on the day of my wedding, I was truly overwhelmed by everything they provided. From the bouquets, to my center pieces, the gondola and ceremony area...it was truly magical. The guests were in awe of the beautiful florals and were clamoring to take pieces home when the reception was done.

I generally don't write a whole lot of reviews but when I feel like something has been done exceptionally well and has exceeded my expectations (and believe me, I have VERY high expectations), it is so important to let people know about what you are getting. And what you are getting with Arcadia is nothing but the very best.

Arcadia Floral Co. 8
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Z

Zee Polanco · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS EVER. I ordered all my wedding flowers, including church and catering hall from Arcadia. All I can say is that I was amazed on how beautiful they were. An abundance of flowers, fresh and beautiful colors throughout my ceremonies. They delivered on time and set up in my venue. I was mesmerized as well as my guests. Thank you Arcadia.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely fantastic

I cannot find the words to express how happy I am with the job that Arcadia did with my flowers! Adrienne was wonderful through the whole process & when I look at my decor I cannot believe how beautiful it is! I couldn’t ask for anything better! Thank you so much Arcadia Floral you are REALLY THE BEST in Westchester!!

Arcadia Floral Co. 21
    Arcadia Floral Co. 22
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 12/23/2018

Winter Wonderland Extravaganza

They beautifully executed my winter wonderland theme. Other florists quoted me doubled the price that Arcadia had. Adrienne was my consultant and was very attentive and always willing to sit down and meet. The decor for my ceremony and reception was amazing. Guest were thoroughly impressed with the centerpieces. They executed my winter wonderland wedding beautifully and affordablely.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

They were Amazing!

Arcadia florists did an amazing job for our wedding! Our ceremony room and reception room looked incredible! We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

J · Married on 09/15/2018

So Professional! Great Experience

I am so happy with my choice of working with Arcadia for my wedding day! From the moment I visited their beautiful showroom and met Sammy, I knew this would be my florist. Sammy was incredibly knowledgeable, honest and welcoming. We had a few different options in mind for our centerpieces, and Sammy was able to easily guide us to the right decision for us within a few minutes. Arcadia also made a real sample of our centerpieces that we went to see in-person, which gave us so much confidence because it helped us visualize the end result in a way that we weren't able to get from the other florists we met with. Arcadia was also very accommodating when we made some changes along the way - they meticulously kept track of the current state of the contract and were always readily available to chat when we needed to. The end result for our wedding day was FABULOUS. I can't tell you how many compliments we received from our wedding guests!!! Every detail was perfect, exactly how we imagined it would be. From start to finish, Arcadia displayed the utmost professionalism and expertise. I would absolutely recommend this company for any event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/14/2018

Our wedding was on 9/14/18 and we couldn't be happier with our flowers. Our flowers looked amazing. Everything from my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, centerpieces and our cake were beautifully done. It was pleasure working with Sammy. He did exactly what we wanted. He was very patient and gave us suggestions on what he thought worked best. He told me to trust him and we did. I can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding and our pictures look picture perfect. I will share some photos. The photos will speak more. Good luck Arcadia in all you do :) We wish you continue success. You are great at what you do.

Arcadia Floral Co. 23
    Arcadia Floral Co. 24
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

Arcadia surpassed all our expectations for our wedding floral decor! Everything was magnificent - from the bouquets to the chuppah and centerpieces, I could not have been happier. Throughout the planning process, Sammy was always so accommodating and patient as we made our decisions and finalized our decor. I appreciated his guidance and trusted his opinion. When we talked about every piece coordinating and matching perfectly I wasn't sure I conveyed my vision properly but they matched my vision perfectly. Do not hesitate to book with Arcadia, they will do a BEAUTIFUL job!

Arcadia Floral Co. 25
    Arcadia Floral Co. 26
    Arcadia Floral Co. 27
    Arcadia Floral Co. 28
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

A HUGE thank you to Arcadia Floral! The bouquets, linens, and flower arrangements at the the reception were the most GORGEOUS flowers EVER! There was not a single overlooked detail. Adrienne is a great communicator and made us feel confident and comfortable from day 1. She understood our vibe and vision for the wedding and the flowers chosen and the way they were arranged translated it perfectly. I received so many compliments on all arrangements. Adrienne did such an amazing job at our wedding! Everything was so stunning and so perfect. I couldn't have pictured more beautiful flowers. She completely exceeded my expectations! Other than choosing to marry my husband, Arcadia Floral was the best decision I made for the wedding.
    Thank you Arcadia Floral, seriously thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Rinda · Married on 07/14/2018

Blake and Kyle’s wedding (July 14, 2018) was PICTURE PERFECT!
    The Flowers from Arcadia Florist exceeded our expectations. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful the table centerpieces and the ceremony arch were. The bridal bouquets, flower girl basket, boutonnieres, corsages, and set-up were all perfectly done.
    A special thank you to Adrienne, who was a pleasure to work with, and the Arcadia Design Team who put this together and made our day so special.

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 06/30/2018

THE BEST EVER!!! I can't even express how beautiful the flowers at my wedding were. I worked with Elena and she turned my vision into a reality! I was very decisive with every aspect of planning my wedding except for the flowers. The flowers meant a lot to me, and I already had some basic knowledge of types of flowers and the colors they came in. The problem was that I changed everything about 3 times during the course of planning my wedding lol. I thought I wanted peonies, then changed to orchids, then went back to peonies. Elena was patient, listened to my ideas, and paid careful attention to detail. I was worried that the peonies might wilt faster in the heat during the summer, but Elena reassured me that she's never had an issue with this in the past. I am SO HAPPY that I ended up going with Elena's recommendation and choosing the peonies for my June wedding! Not only did they last all day and night, but it was a 96 degree humid day, and we were out in the sun for an hour taking pictures. My bouquet was HUGE and exactly what I wanted, and I still can't stop looking at pictures of how amazing the bridesmaids' bouquets complemented their lilac color dresses. The flowers at church were gorgeous and they look amazing in the background of everyone's pictures. The table arrangements at the reception were also much bigger than I anticipated, and everyone was raving about how gorgeous they were all night! I had a very simple white wedding cake and had Arcadia decorate it with roses which ended up looking so incredible, even more so with our bouquets lined up around it. When the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived the morning of my wedding, I actually hugged the delivery guy because I was that happy with how everything looked!! They played a huge part in making my wedding so beautiful and the flowers looked perfect all day and all night. I can't thank Elena and Arcadia enough!!!

Arcadia Floral Co. 29
    Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Exceptional service.. everything
    was perfect.. from ceremony to cocktail and reception.. all decor were at right place.. great job!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Arcadia Florist for a Welcome Party the night before our son's wedding. The party was in a nondescript hotel conference room and we were hoping to give a boring room some wedding elegance. We also lived out of town so much of the planning was at a distance. We arrived from the rehearsal dinner to the party not knowing what to expect but WOW, were we blown away. Everything exceeded our expectations and the flowers were just stunning (especially the Cherry Blossoms that made just the right statement). Working from afar required a does of trust but we sure did pick the right florist. Arcadia made it SO easy and Adrienne in particular was just wonderful and super creative. No doubt a 5 star!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Robin · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely loved working with Arcadia! Professional from start to finish and we had the most gorgeous flowers! Sam was wonderful to deal with and he outdid himself. The ceremony flowers and chuppah were stunning. The centerpieces made the room even more beautiful! Would highly recommend Arcadia!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our flowers from Arcadia Floral! The arrangements were beautiful and the delivery went flawlessly!

Arcadia Floral Co. 34
    Arcadia Floral Co. 35
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

We used Arcadia because they were one of the two required floral vendors our venue had us chose between, but we're so happy we did! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They took what I envisioned in my head and translated it directly into the bouquets. Absolutely recommend Arcadia for flowers.

Sent on 05/18/2018

stefanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Flowers were probably the hardest for us to decide on. I (he bride) made several changes with our centerpieces. Elena at Arcadia Florist was wonderful to work with and she was patient and gave some great suggestions. We told her we wanted simple yet elegance for our flowers and centerpieces. She gave suggestions and color coordinations and the results left us speechless. When we did the sneak peak of our reception room prior to the room opening to our guests - held in the Terrace Room at the Glen Island Harbour Club - we were blown away. The floral centerpieces and candle setup was exactly what we wanted - simple yet elegant. It was outstanding. The floral pieces at church, my bouquets, centerpieces, everything was just beautiful. Thank you Elena and Arcadia for making our wedding day absolutely beautiful!!

Arcadia Floral Co. 36
    Arcadia Floral Co. 37
    Arcadia Floral Co. 38
    Arcadia Floral Co. 39
    Arcadia Floral Co. 40
    Sent on 11/05/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Arcadia for our wedding and they were amazing! Sammi was a pleasure work with and was always reliable in responding to our questions. Most importantly, the flowers and our Chuppah came out absolutely stunning. We couldn't recommend Arcadia enough!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Brian · Married on 10/15/2017

Our venue (The Fountainhead) required that we use one of their pre-approved florists if we wanted flowers. So, in that situation, you might think that a vendor on that list might take your business for granted. But, we didn't find that at all with Arcadia when we ultimately worked with Sammy (the owner). He has many years of experience in the business, and it has given him a very impressive command of even tiny, unusual details both about his field (e.g., unexpected flower combinations, uncommon flower substitution suggestions, etc. based on our thoughts/requests) and about wedding ceremonies/receptions (e.g., being on top of lesser-known religious customs). He was friendly, engaging, professional, accommodating--just really a pleasure to work with. And his staff who did the work for our ceremony and reception (both in making the table arrangements, bouquets, etc. and in setting up everything at the venue) did a wonderful job. Our guests repeatedly complimented us on how beautiful all of the flowers were. And we found the pricing to be reasonable for what we received. Of course, it's understandable that some people think that spending money on flowers for a wedding is a bit silly because they're basically only being used for a few hours. But, the way we looked at it was, we were paying for the flowers both to beautify everything the day of the wedding and also to help make our pictures look great. So, the money spent on the beautiful work that Arcadia did will still pay dividends for us for years into the future when we look back at the pictures from our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2017

sandra · Married on 10/13/2017

Amazing. I am truly happy that I chose this florist for my party. They did an amazing job. I played a game at the end of party to see who would win the arrangements. Everyone wanted them. Thanks so much Adrienne and staff for doing such an amazing job. You took my picture and made it come to life. Everything is exactly what I wanted.

I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

Sent on 10/19/2017