Arborwood by Shoup's Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Lisa R. Married on 10/30/2021

October wedding

My daughters wedding was an amazing experience from start to finish. Every detail was handled exactly how we wanted. Attention to details was on point.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/15/2021

Great Experience/Terrific Vendor

This entire experience from start to finish was excellent. The venue is great for either an outdoor or indoor wedding. The decorations and flowers were beautiful. The food was amazing! A great benefit of using this venue is the many services they provide: bartender, florist, catering including cake and all were excellent.. We were able to stay in budget and there are a variety of options offered to assist with this.
    Kathy Married on 05/19/2018
    I'm the Mother of the Bride and was thrilled to show Arborwood to my daughter as a possible venue for their wedding. She wanted to have her ceremony outside and Arborwood provided the perfect setting. From the beautifully landscaped lawn and lights to the inside reception hall, our entire day was completely attended to by the staff at Arborwood. We especially loved the Bride and Groom Suites located downstairs. They were so convenient and hospitable! We cannot wait to see the professional photos from the wedding with Arborwood as the backdrop. This venue offers a one and done for your day. With the wonderfully attentive and professional staff, you won't be disappointed with Arborwood by Shoup's! Wedding date 05.19.18
    Lindsey Married on 07/15/2017
    Kim is very responsive to answering questions and assisting with anything that is needed. The entire day ran smoothly and everyone had a great time
  • User3160960 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding with Arborwood. We had the ceremony outside in their beautiful patio area and the reception inside and it turned out AMAZING! Kimberly was great, from the beginning she had everything organized. We had no idea how much went into a wedding and Kimberly was there helping us with the decisions. She also took care of everything during the wedding day. We planned our entire wedding ourselves and it was so nice having Kimberly there the day of, because as a bride you just want to focus on getting married and not on the little details.
    Arborwood was a beautiful venue and looked magical on our wedding day. I searched and searched for a venue near Lafayette, IN that was a reasonable price and allowed us to have the wedding we wanted, and Arborwood was it. They were the best priced venue for everything that you got. It worked out for us that we were able to decorate on Friday before rehearsal that night, and we had the entire area all day on Saturday. It worried me that it was right next to a golf course but no one even noticed, it made our pictures that much more beautiful with the golf course as the background. Everyone of our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and if they did it was to talk about how amazing the food was. We had Shoups as our catering and it was amazing! Even over a month later and people are still talking about the food, it was that good. And there was plenty of food, people even got 3rds. Not only that but we also had Shoups make our wedding cake and it turned out beautiful and was delicious and they did it for such a great price, much cheaper than any bakery around and just as good! Its also great that a lot of other vendors have worked with Arborwood before so knowing that the DJ knew where to set up and knew everyone there it was great.
    My husband and I highly highly highly recommend Arborwood as a wedding venue, the staff really helped make our wedding day amazing.
    Avery Married on 05/19/2018
    The team at Arborwood did a great job making our special day the PERFECT day. My husband and I had a wonderful experience. Any issues were promptly and discreetly handled and our preferences were given top priority! Highly recommend Arborwood.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 05/26/2018
    Arborwood and Shoup's are a great team! Best local wedding venue and caterer in Clinton County Indiana!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 05/21/2016
    If you are looking for one place to have your ceremony and reception this is a fantastic place! They do a wide range of things, so you could have them help with the bare minimum or they could handle almost everything. Sometimes they can be slow to respond to some questions. But you can tell that they have done this many times and it shows! There were so many things that I didn't even have to worry about . My only problem was that when I was considering have them do my bridal party flowers but the communication was slow and I didn't feel like I was getting all of the information. Everything else was fantastic though! Arborwood is a great place!