63 Reviews for Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida

MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
62 Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida Reviews

Can I just say that dj Khalil is where it’s at for weddings and just events in general. all the songs he played had everyone dancing the whole entire night, no one was sitting down.he is very professional, communicated well before and after and was definitely a blessing. It definitely was one thing I did not have to worry about. Many people commented on how awesome your dj was at the wedding. You won’t be disappointed, trust him.

Profile Picture Nora, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, MC

Dj KHALIL is the absolute best DJ in Florida , Super professional. Trustworthy, and communicative! He knows exactly to make the party flow. He knows what the songs to play and when. 5 stars! Look no further !

Profile Picture Janet, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Arabic DJ in Florida was a pleasure to work with. They made the bride and groom's wedding a complete success. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS everyone had an awesome time at a "dry wedding". I will definitely recommend them to my clients.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ!! Knows exactly how to fire up the guests and get them on the dance floor! Wonderful job and extremely easy to work with!

Profile Picture Elham , 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an Arab-Indian Wedding with guests from everywhere. DJ KHalil from Arabic DJ in Florida did an awesome job making everyone dance and have a blast! He was professional, honest, and had great energy. Thank you so much DJ Khalil!!

Profile Picture Soraya, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

We recently had DJ Khalil perform at our wedding! He went BEYOND our expectations and is truly a very talented DJ. We were super impressed with him from the start and we are so thrilled to have found him! He knows how to get the party going at the perfect times and played the best mix or Arabic, English and Spanish. He is not JUST an Arabic DJ he is a Professional Wedding DJ and that is demonstrated throughout his work. Thank you DJ KHalil!!

Profile Picture karen, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Travel
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Uplighting

We are so happy with our choice to have DJ Khalil Perform at our wedding. HE made our wedding Fabulous. He kept us on schedule throughout the evening. He played music for our ceremony, cocktail and reception. He was amazing to work with right from the start. He knew exactly what music to play and when, you could tell he has done this many times and was not an inexperienced DJ. He has the best pricing around and the best mix of Arabic, Indian, and English music. 5+++ Stars and Service! Thank you sir!!

Profile Picture Janice, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

DJ Khalil is a true artist. He rocked our party and made guests dance all night! He knows all genres of music and we were super impressed He also provided uplighting, smoke machine (worth very penny!), and Zara drum for entrance. We can not thank you enough Khalil and we reccomend you without any hesitations!
Love Salam and Mark

Profile Picture Salam , 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Uplighting

DJ khalil made our night unforgettable. He is a true professional who knows how to read the crowd and get everyone dancing! His skills are a rare find! Thank you

Profile Picture Carol, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married In June at an outdoor wedding and reception with 180 guests . Khalil was great. I can’t say enough good things. He met with us prior to the wedding and helped us plan the time line. He listened to all our needs, and came up with great suggestions and was very flexible with our traditional requests.We needed to have two separate sound systems, which DJ Khalil accommodated with no problem. As an MC, I couldn’t ask for better. He has a great style on the mic and only spok when the was something to say, unlike other DJs he is not annoying, he took all his cues from us to make sure we stayed on the same page. Khalil is very professional and did a fabulous job at keeping the party lively and people dancing and having a great time!

Profile Picture Leila, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Khalil did an amazing job! I couldn't ask for anything more! My daughters party was fabulous. He had everyone young and old on the dance floor. He played all the songs we asked for. Can't wait for my sons party!
Nadia Maali

Profile Picture Nadia, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Job well done Khalil. I cant thank you enough! I will need your help and services for my sister wedding in August.

Profile Picture Souad, 3/5/17, 0 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure to work with DJ Khalil and his wife. Great experience, professional work, easy to communicate, and 100% done right. We loved all our decorations and enjoyed the best music Khalil provided. Thank you guys. We will refer you to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Amal , 2/25/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

It was a great experience. Khalil did not neglect any song I asked him to play during the wedding.

Profile Picture Leen, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a last minute wedding in orlando florida and i found Arabic dj in florida online to help with last minute planning. DJ khalil and his staff did an amazing job in putting the whole thing together. Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture User7970374, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Khalil and Marie were very professional, organized, honest, talented and on top of everything.
They have my highest recommendations.

Profile Picture User7113298, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Khalil very last minute because we decided to go a little more Lebanese traditional for our reception. Khalil was very accommodating and answered all of our questions for having a Lebanese/American wedding. He also was able to work wonderfully with our ceremony musicians and handled the music for the cocktail hour, all flawless. He read the crowd perfect. I did not sit down at all, and neither did my guests. The zeffa drum was a perfect addition. All my guests are still raving about the entire wedding and how much fun they had. Highly Recommend.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ khalil performed at our wedding and he was awesome, friendly and easy to work with! I would highly recommend him for all your wedding needs including DJ'ing, decoration, photography etc...

Profile Picture Charbel, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great dj, very easy to work with, best advice is to let him do his own thing

Profile Picture User5221387, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Khalil and his exceeded all of our expectations. We would recommend them to all of our friends.

Profile Picture Samara, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Uplighting

Professional service, high standards, high quality. They did sound and lighting for my recent event. came out beutiful could not ask for more.

Profile Picture User6786556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

I was very happy with the DJ. I recommend him.

Profile Picture Margot, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very nice responsive and worked with my sister to pull off a surprise song and dance show performed by my sister.

Profile Picture User4846677, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best dj ever! Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Antonia, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Khalil made our wedding very special and a day to remember, the light and the music were amazing everyone loved them, we will use him for all our events, and I highly recommend him

Profile Picture Wael, 6/27/15, 1 Review