Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida Reviews

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 7
  • Osama

Osama · Married on 07/13/2019

amazing wedding

First of all i would like to thank DJ Khalil for the amazing party he did for us ... our wedding was super amazing that every one was dancing all night .the songs the show the lights every thing was more than perfect...and if you want to have great party just contact DJ khalil and i guarantee that you will have an amazing party ..Thank you again Khalil

J. Aoun · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Wow where to start!? DJ Khalil did. Great job communicating with us, he made time on his extremely busy schedule to have multiple conversations with him leading up to our wedding, after watching his online videos, we knew right away he was the DJ for us! He did an amazing job reading the crowd and making sure he played music for our diverse guest list, English music was primarily played, we had some traditional Arabic and some Spanish and Indian, not sure if there is any other DJ who could nail all those different genres. If you want the best - he is it! He also booked drummers and projector screen through him as well as uplights which saved us a lot !!Thank you !!!5 stars and more!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 8
  • Dina

Dina Maia · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely perfect

I don't have the words to express my gratitude towards Dj Khalil. He did everything i had hoped for and then some. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone who's hosting an event!!

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Thank you habibty 3a2bel el farha el kbeery ya rab. Wish you the best always. Looking forward for your wedding day.
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

Everyone on the dance floor with Zaffe Drums!!

AMAZING! I cannot rave enough about how amazing they are. My husband and I were very concerned about mixing cultures at our wedding and getting both sides of our families out on the dance floor. This concern went completely out the window as soon as the dancing started! My 90 year old grandmother from England was out on the dance floor dancing to Arabic music with my husbands cousins and then my husband's Arabic aunts and uncles were out on the dance floor with me learning line dances to Copperhead Road and Watermelon Crawl! It was amazing. They really know how to get everyone to have a good time on the dance floor! Cannot rave enough about them!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 9

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Thank you Kiki, we wish you the best you and Andre are an amazing couple. Good luck and happy life always.

lora · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic Service!!

I can't find proper words to describe how perfect DJ Khalil made my night,
    He is beyond talented, and he hyped up the crowd at all times.
    Every person was on their feet dancing the entire night thanks to DJ Khalil.
    I will forever be grateful for the excellent service they provided, not only with sound but with lights and planing as well.
    They did a fantastic job with planing our program, ensured everything was perfect and well planned.
    DJ Khalil also did a photo-shoot for us and a "music video clip montage" that played at the wedding with a screen and sound system provided by him.
    Excellent, Excellent service!!!! I would hire them over and over again!

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 10
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 11
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 12
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 13
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 14
    Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida 15

Abdullah · Married on 07/22/2018

Kamal and Shereen’s Wedding

DJ Khalil was awesomeness! He did an amazing job! He cooperated and worked very well with the singer Moe Kabha! You got some great drumming skills DJ Khalil! He was very energetic kept the party lively and when it came to lighting and smoke machine everything was to the T and perfect! Definitely HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Katherine · Married on 01/31/2018

Arabic DJ in Florida was great! We had a blast and guests danced all night, Our DJ was very organized and punctual, we did not have a coordinator and he made sure we stayed on schedule! I have been to many weddings that my friends have had, and ours was the best one I have ever attended! We hired them for DJ, Lighting, and Projector and screen! I recommended Arabic DJ in Florida without hesitation! Thank you !

Sent on 04/12/2018

Nora · Married on 01/13/2018

Can I just say that dj Khalil is where it’s at for weddings and just events in general. all the songs he played had everyone dancing the whole entire night, no one was sitting down.he is very professional, communicated well before and after and was definitely a blessing. It definitely was one thing I did not have to worry about. Many people commented on how awesome your dj was at the wedding. You won’t be disappointed, trust him.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Janet · Married on 01/06/2018

Dj KHALIL is the absolute best DJ in Florida , Super professional. Trustworthy, and communicative! He knows exactly to make the party flow. He knows what the songs to play and when. 5 stars! Look no further !

Sent on 01/17/2018

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

Arabic DJ in Florida was a pleasure to work with. They made the bride and groom's wedding a complete success. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS everyone had an awesome time at a "dry wedding". I will definitely recommend them to my clients.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Soraya · Married on 07/08/2017

We had an Arab-Indian Wedding with guests from everywhere. DJ KHalil from Arabic DJ in Florida did an awesome job making everyone dance and have a blast! He was professional, honest, and had great energy. Thank you so much DJ Khalil!!

karen · Married on 07/07/2017

We recently had DJ Khalil perform at our wedding! He went BEYOND our expectations and is truly a very talented DJ. We were super impressed with him from the start and we are so thrilled to have found him! He knows how to get the party going at the perfect times and played the best mix or Arabic, English and Spanish. He is not JUST an Arabic DJ he is a Professional Wedding DJ and that is demonstrated throughout his work. Thank you DJ KHalil!!

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Hello Karen, It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding. Congratulations! and thank you for the lovely review.

Janice · Married on 07/02/2017

We are so happy with our choice to have DJ Khalil Perform at our wedding. HE made our wedding Fabulous. He kept us on schedule throughout the evening. He played music for our ceremony, cocktail and reception. He was amazing to work with right from the start. He knew exactly what music to play and when, you could tell he has done this many times and was not an inexperienced DJ. He has the best pricing around and the best mix of Arabic, Indian, and English music. 5+++ Stars and Service! Thank you sir!!

Thank you so much!

Salam · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Khalil is a true artist. He rocked our party and made guests dance all night! He knows all genres of music and we were super impressed He also provided uplighting, smoke machine (worth very penny!), and Zara drum for entrance. We can not thank you enough Khalil and we reccomend you without any hesitations!
    Love Salam and Mark

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Thank you very much for your lovely review! Congratulations and wish the best for both of you.

Carol · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ khalil made our night unforgettable. He is a true professional who knows how to read the crowd and get everyone dancing! His skills are a rare find! Thank you

Sent on 08/02/2017

Leila · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I were married In June at an outdoor wedding and reception with 180 guests . Khalil was great. I can’t say enough good things. He met with us prior to the wedding and helped us plan the time line. He listened to all our needs, and came up with great suggestions and was very flexible with our traditional requests.We needed to have two separate sound systems, which DJ Khalil accommodated with no problem. As an MC, I couldn’t ask for better. He has a great style on the mic and only spok when the was something to say, unlike other DJs he is not annoying, he took all his cues from us to make sure we stayed on the same page. Khalil is very professional and did a fabulous job at keeping the party lively and people dancing and having a great time!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nadia · Married on 05/24/2017

DJ Khalil did an amazing job! I couldn't ask for anything more! My daughters party was fabulous. He had everyone young and old on the dance floor. He played all the songs we asked for. Can't wait for my sons party!
    Nadia Maali

Sent on 05/27/2017

Leen · Married on 01/21/2017

It was a great experience. Khalil did not neglect any song I asked him to play during the wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Mona · Married on 12/18/2016

I had a last minute wedding in orlando florida and i found Arabic dj in florida online to help with last minute planning. DJ khalil and his staff did an amazing job in putting the whole thing together. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2017

MUHAMMAD · Married on 12/17/2016

Khalil and Marie were very professional, organized, honest, talented and on top of everything.
    They have my highest recommendations.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Tara · Married on 10/22/2016

I hired DJ Khalil very last minute because we decided to go a little more Lebanese traditional for our reception. Khalil was very accommodating and answered all of our questions for having a Lebanese/American wedding. He also was able to work wonderfully with our ceremony musicians and handled the music for the cocktail hour, all flawless. He read the crowd perfect. I did not sit down at all, and neither did my guests. The zeffa drum was a perfect addition. All my guests are still raving about the entire wedding and how much fun they had. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Congratulations Again Tara! It was my pleasure to do your wedding.
    Thank you!

Charbel · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ khalil performed at our wedding and he was awesome, friendly and easy to work with! I would highly recommend him for all your wedding needs including DJ'ing, decoration, photography etc...

Sent on 10/10/2016

Great dj, very easy to work with, best advice is to let him do his own thing

Sent on 07/01/2015

Samara · Married on 05/07/2016

Khalil and his exceeded all of our expectations. We would recommend them to all of our friends.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Professional service, high standards, high quality. They did sound and lighting for my recent event. came out beutiful could not ask for more.

Sent on 06/03/2016