Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida Reviews

64 | Palm Bay, FL

64 Reviews for Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida

64 Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida Reviews

Katherine · Married on 01/31/2018

Arabic DJ in Florida was great! We had a blast and guests danced all night, Our DJ was very organized and punctual, we did not have a coordinator and he made sure we stayed on schedule! I have been to many weddings that my friends have had, and ours was the best one I have ever attended! We hired them for DJ, Lighting, and Projector and screen! I recommended Arabic DJ in Florida without hesitation! Thank you !

Nora · Married on 01/13/2018

Can I just say that dj Khalil is where it’s at for weddings and just events in general. all the songs he played had everyone dancing the whole entire night, no one was sitting down.he is very professional, communicated well before and after and was definitely a blessing. It definitely was one thing I did not have to worry about. Many people commented on how awesome your dj was at the wedding. You won’t be disappointed, trust him.

Janet · Married on 01/06/2018

Dj KHALIL is the absolute best DJ in Florida , Super professional. Trustworthy, and communicative! He knows exactly to make the party flow. He knows what the songs to play and when. 5 stars! Look no further !

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

Arabic DJ in Florida was a pleasure to work with. They made the bride and groom's wedding a complete success. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS everyone had an awesome time at a "dry wedding". I will definitely recommend them to my clients.

Soraya · Married on 07/08/2017

We had an Arab-Indian Wedding with guests from everywhere. DJ KHalil from Arabic DJ in Florida did an awesome job making everyone dance and have a blast! He was professional, honest, and had great energy. Thank you so much DJ Khalil!!

karen · Married on 07/07/2017

We recently had DJ Khalil perform at our wedding! He went BEYOND our expectations and is truly a very talented DJ. We were super impressed with him from the start and we are so thrilled to have found him! He knows how to get the party going at the perfect times and played the best mix or Arabic, English and Spanish. He is not JUST an Arabic DJ he is a Professional Wedding DJ and that is demonstrated throughout his work. Thank you DJ KHalil!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Hello Karen, It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding. Congratulations! and thank you for the lovely review.

Janice · Married on 07/02/2017

We are so happy with our choice to have DJ Khalil Perform at our wedding. HE made our wedding Fabulous. He kept us on schedule throughout the evening. He played music for our ceremony, cocktail and reception. He was amazing to work with right from the start. He knew exactly what music to play and when, you could tell he has done this many times and was not an inexperienced DJ. He has the best pricing around and the best mix of Arabic, Indian, and English music. 5+++ Stars and Service! Thank you sir!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Thank you so much!

Salam · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Khalil is a true artist. He rocked our party and made guests dance all night! He knows all genres of music and we were super impressed He also provided uplighting, smoke machine (worth very penny!), and Zara drum for entrance. We can not thank you enough Khalil and we reccomend you without any hesitations!
    Love Salam and Mark

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Thank you very much for your lovely review! Congratulations and wish the best for both of you.

Carol · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ khalil made our night unforgettable. He is a true professional who knows how to read the crowd and get everyone dancing! His skills are a rare find! Thank you

Leila · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I were married In June at an outdoor wedding and reception with 180 guests . Khalil was great. I can’t say enough good things. He met with us prior to the wedding and helped us plan the time line. He listened to all our needs, and came up with great suggestions and was very flexible with our traditional requests.We needed to have two separate sound systems, which DJ Khalil accommodated with no problem. As an MC, I couldn’t ask for better. He has a great style on the mic and only spok when the was something to say, unlike other DJs he is not annoying, he took all his cues from us to make sure we stayed on the same page. Khalil is very professional and did a fabulous job at keeping the party lively and people dancing and having a great time!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nadia · Married on 05/24/2017

DJ Khalil did an amazing job! I couldn't ask for anything more! My daughters party was fabulous. He had everyone young and old on the dance floor. He played all the songs we asked for. Can't wait for my sons party!
    Nadia Maali

Leen · Married on 01/21/2017

It was a great experience. Khalil did not neglect any song I asked him to play during the wedding.

Mona · Married on 12/18/2016

I had a last minute wedding in orlando florida and i found Arabic dj in florida online to help with last minute planning. DJ khalil and his staff did an amazing job in putting the whole thing together. Highly Recommended!

MUHAMMAD · Married on 12/17/2016

Khalil and Marie were very professional, organized, honest, talented and on top of everything.
    They have my highest recommendations.

Tara · Married on 10/22/2016

I hired DJ Khalil very last minute because we decided to go a little more Lebanese traditional for our reception. Khalil was very accommodating and answered all of our questions for having a Lebanese/American wedding. He also was able to work wonderfully with our ceremony musicians and handled the music for the cocktail hour, all flawless. He read the crowd perfect. I did not sit down at all, and neither did my guests. The zeffa drum was a perfect addition. All my guests are still raving about the entire wedding and how much fun they had. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Arabic Dj and events planning in Florida's reply:

Congratulations Again Tara! It was my pleasure to do your wedding. Thank you!

Charbel · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ khalil performed at our wedding and he was awesome, friendly and easy to work with! I would highly recommend him for all your wedding needs including DJ'ing, decoration, photography etc...

Great dj, very easy to work with, best advice is to let him do his own thing

Samara · Married on 05/07/2016

Khalil and his exceeded all of our expectations. We would recommend them to all of our friends.

Professional service, high standards, high quality. They did sound and lighting for my recent event. came out beutiful could not ask for more.

Margot · Married on 02/14/2016

I was very happy with the DJ. I recommend him.

Em · Married on 10/30/2015

Very nice responsive and worked with my sister to pull off a surprise song and dance show performed by my sister.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Antonia · Married on 08/07/2015

Best dj ever! Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time!

• W

Wael · Married on 06/27/2015

DJ Khalil made our wedding very special and a day to remember, the light and the music were amazing everyone loved them, we will use him for all our events, and I highly recommend him

Great DJ and lighting. Super professional and easy to work with. DJ Khalil kept my guests dancing all night.the lighting transformed the ballroom beautifully,I recommend spending the extra on lighting because its totally worth it! I feel DJ Khalil really delivered and all my married guests were a little jealous because their weddings were not as good as mine.

Sent on 06/27/2015

RAMI · Married on 06/13/2015

Best DJ in Florida. I worked with DJ Khalil for my wedding and it was the best decision I have taken. He made sure to understand our taste and helped us chose the party songs that we would like. I give DJ Khalil 5 stars and would definitely recommend him to other people.

Thank you.