April Spaulding Photography & Design Reviews

11 | Lake Hamilton, FL

11 Reviews for April Spaulding Photography & Design

Kim · Married on 06/21/2014

April was a true professional! She connected with the bridal party, families, and wedding guests. She captured every detail of the day beautifully and was able to add her own creativity! These gorgeous photos will be treasured forever!

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • User3788453 · event on: 12/14/2013

What a fun time!! It was great April, working with you was fabulous!

Michelle · event on: 12/13/2013

The photo booth & all the props provided along with added our logo to photo strips were a huge hit. Would highly recommmend for corporate events, parties or any function.

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2013

Funtana Photobooth by April Spaulding Photography was one of the best highlights of my wedding! All of our family and friends commented on how much fun it was and how they liked having something personal to take home from our special day. The CD and keepsake book with copies of all the photos from our wedding were so much fun to look through, and the personal messages our guests left on the video messaging were sweet, entertaining and hilarious. THANK YOU for making our special day even better.

Brianne · Married on 05/11/2013

April did an amazing job with the photos. She was really easy to get along with and was very accommodating. She was easy to communicate with and got back to us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kari · Married on 11/03/2012

April did an amazing job on our engagement pictures!! They turned out awesome! My fiance and I had a few pictures taken with our dogs, and she did an outstanding job getting them to pay attention and look straight at her! I can't wait to see how our wedding session turns out!!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Holly · event on: 09/11/2012

I am giving April Spaulding Photography five stars for each rating. She is simply one of the most professional, personable, and timely business women I have worked with. She did a wonderful job of capturing my fiancee's and my personalities during our engagement session. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for our wedding. April worked with me to set up a time to do the photo shoot that worked for all of us, and was flexible when I had to change the time and date of the shoot at short notice. I would recommend April to anyone who is in need of a photographer, whether it is an engagement session, new baby, or even your favorite pet that you want a photo of, she is your woman. I recommend her to anyone who wants quality photos at a great price.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Sara · Married on 07/07/2012

Our day was perfect! April caught the little moments you don't even think about. From our first visit with her to the finishing touches on our album she was responsive, professional, and not to mention so creative! I was so impressed that she captured our style and personalities in all the pictures. She will be our photographer for all our other photos to come.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Santana · Married on 10/23/2010

April Spaulding is an amazing photographer! She has a great eye for unique pictures and the quality is fantastic. She is very professional, and flexible. She goes above and beyond for your clients to meet each and every need - even if it means giving a bride a piggy back down the side of a hill full of prickle bushes!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Kirstie · Married on 08/21/2010

April is an awesome photographer! She is so creative with her pictures and makes sure everyone is having fun while taking pictures. April captured our day perfectly and gave us precious memories that we will always cherish and can always see. I would recommend April to anybody!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/16/2008

April Spaulding Photography was excellent. April met several times with us and knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She tailored the entire session just for us.

Sent on 05/06/2009