April Pinto Photography Reviews

April Pinto Photography 6
April Pinto Photography 7

Rachel Richmond · Getting married on 08/29/2020

I am so impressed!

April is the most amazing photographer. She made my engagement photos so comfortable and not awkward at all. She was extremely helpful in the entire planning process from locations to outfits. She is very easy to contact. My photos turned out amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Jorge

Jorge Nunez · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Incredible Photographer Awesome team player!

April was an absolute blast to work with! She knows exactly what she wants, doesn't waste time, extremely talented, fun, and most important she's about team work. This makes my job so much easier, I wish there were more photographers like her out there. You wont regret booking April as your photographer because her work is OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 05/16/2019

April Pinto Photography's reply:

You’re so awesome! Thanks so much! You are a blast tow work with!! I cannot wait to work with you again!!

Gini Hall · Getting married on 06/14/2020

April is perfection!

April is so talented! She is the best out of the best. Her personality and talent is unlike anything out there and that definitely shows in the photographs! She makes you feel so comfortable and like you have known her for years! She thinks about every little detail. She knows what she’s doing and I am so glad she gave us precious memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    April Pinto Photography 15
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Carroll · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Engagement Picture Experience

All I can say is, WOW!! We were blown away by April - her professionalism, her ability to take awesome shots, and her help throughout the entire engagement photo shoot process! I was so nervous before the pictures - all I wanted was to look as good as everyone else does in professional pictures, but I had no clue how I was going to pull that off. April offered insight into outfit choices, hair and make up, accessories ect. so the whole shoot came together perfectly. As soon as she arrived at the venue she got to work creating the perfect shots for our engagement pictures. April made both me and my fiance feel comfortable in our own skin. She knew how to position us so we looked like we knew what we were doing. We spent a lot of the shoot smiling and laughing. She made it so much fun! I am ecstatic to have her photograph our wedding day - after receiving our engagement pictures I knew I made the right choice with April!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Miranda Tripp · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Amazing pictures!

We just got our engagement photos back and I am amazed by how beautiful they turned out! April is truly talented! She made the whole process so easy and comfortable. We are very pleased and can’t wait to have her photograph our wedding in February!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Higgins · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

April did my fiancé and my engagement photos. She's so sweet and made me feel so good about myself! Honestly, it was hard for me to be serious because we were having so much fun! She knows exactly what she's doing behind the camera. I'm so excited for her to photograph my wedding in a few months! 10/10 would definitely recommend!! (And I will, to everyone I know!)

Sent on 06/13/2019
    April Pinto Photography 25
    April Pinto Photography 26
  • Carissa

Carissa Granizo · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Soft, airy & romantic love story in a snapshot!

I was on the hunt for a photographer who's photos did not look as though they had been edited with an Instagram filter. I originally was looking for a photographer who's style was bold, dark & dramatic. But then there was April. I came across her page while searching through the all local wedding groups on Facebook. April's photos were real, they were soft, airy & romantic! Like a love story! When it was time to do our engagement shoot, April was very helpful in deciding what we should wear, emailed us sample colors and outfits. She asked us to send her pictures of our outfits beforehand, so we did. She expressed her dissatisfaction with my fiance's choice of clothing, stating his outfit didn't necessarily mesh with mine. He was a little offended but took the constructive criticism, like a troop, and went to the store that night to find something to better match me for our shoot the very next day. I was honestly worried how the shoot would go. But everything turned out great! April loved his new choice in wardrobe and re-emphasized how she does her best to provide a professional opinion on how to help couples color coordinate in order to have the best looking professional pictures. After all...that's what we're paying her for, right? She was easy to get along with. She's very particular in how you stand, pose, tilt your head, lean your body, etc! Lol But it's worth it when you get your photos back and see how the angles flatter your body and the lighting is just perfect on you! She had a quick turnaround, our pictures were ready in maybe a week! You will NOT be disappointed. I can't wait for April to capture all the beauty and special moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    April Pinto Photography 27
    April Pinto Photography 28
    April Pinto Photography 29
    April Pinto Photography 30
  • Kendra

Kendra Whitehead · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Couldn⠹t be better!

So I was so nervous picking out a photographer because I’m not from the DFW area and that was the most important vendor to us... I searched and searched & finally stumbled across April on Instagram. We just finished up our engagement session and SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT! We can’t wait to work with her on bridals and then our big day.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 🥰

Sent on 05/08/2019

April Pinto Photography's reply:

Awwww....I just adore you both! Thank you so much!!!! I cannot wait for BRIDALS!!!!! Your big day is going to be just magical!!!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely perfect!

April is absolutely amazing! She so very helpful, friendly, and caring! She truly gets to know you before your session & stays connected afterwards which makes the photos extra special since they are based off of YOU! She responded quickly and goes out of her way if you need anything or have any questions! My fiancé and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Clare

Clare M Newman · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Indescribably fantastic!

April is, hand-to-God, one of my most favorite people on the planet. The pictures she took for myself and my now husband, are just incredible. We did engagements, bridals, boudoir, and then of course the wedding- and literally every shoot exceeded our expectations. On the wedding day, we realized how difficult it could be trying to organize 150+ people for pictures and she was so amazing. She even got us some pics back the very next day and all of our guests and family were floored by how great they were!! Someone posted online "these are the best wedding pictures I have ever seen." My bridesmaids keep talking about how glad they are I booked her. Long review short, I promise you won't regret it, she's the best.

Sent on 09/07/2019

April Pinto Photography's reply:

Awwww!!! I have had the best time documenting your beautiful adventure and I cannot wait to see what new adventures are in store for you guys!!!! You’re simply beautiful inside and out and I’m so honored to have met you guys!!!!!
  • Erica

Erica · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Easy to work with

I loved working with April! She is so easy to work with. I had to change my original date for engagements and she made it so easy to change the date. Also, had to change the time due to the possibility of rain and it was so easy to fix! My fiancé and I have never taken professional pictures and she made us feel so at ease. Not to mention the photos came out beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    April Pinto Photography 31
  • Reba

Reba · Married on 09/09/2019

Amazing!

I cannot brag enough about April and her work!! I spent months looking for the right photographer who was able to capture the mood and emotion that I was looking for. I love the way she captures the light! Our engagement photos came out beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait for our wedding day to see how those turn out! I'll never use another photographer!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    April Pinto Photography 32
    April Pinto Photography 33
    April Pinto Photography 34
    April Pinto Photography 35
    April Pinto Photography 36

Taylor Jarrett · Married on 08/04/2019

Perfection

Perfection is all I have to say about April. She is an amazing person over all who has the ability to take stunning pictures! She will fit the photos to your personality and take the time to ask what you want as well and then make the best recommendations from there on. She is extremely helpful and so easy to work with. I have so much love for this amazing photographer! 20/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Julie

Julie Nguyen · Married on 07/25/2019

April is incredible!

April is not only an amazing photographer but she is also an amazing person. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful during our session. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I am beyond in love with how my pictures turned out and will definitely be coming back to April for any photography needs!

Sent on 02/04/2019

April Pinto Photography's reply:

Awwww!! Ohh my gosh!! I adore you guys!! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your sweet story!! I'm so happy for you guys!! You're both just so beautiful!!!

Monique Carson · Married on 06/30/2019

Best Photographer you will meet!

April with April Pinto Photography is a very unique and creative photographer who enjoys what she does and makes every effort to create the most dreamy pictures. Most importantly, April is patient. She works with your schedule and your budget. This will be my third time working with her and she continues to amaze me with her art. She has now become our family photographer. She is professional and that's important in any business, but what I like the most is her sweet and genuine spirit. This is what sets her apart from everyone else in the field. You will not be disappointed with April Pinto Photography.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    April Pinto Photography 37

Bethany Collier · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Magical

April is very responsive and incredible talented! I just got my bridals back and am SO in love! I can't wait for our wedding and our wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Russell

Russell · Married on 06/08/2019

She's the one! Truly amazing photography!

The cake gets eaten, the flowers wilt, but the photography is FOREVER! I tend to over-analyse every detail of everything which makes decision making nerve wracking for me. Picking a wedding photographer & knowing the pictures would be THE lasting memento, sent me into an OCD tail spin. Being a worrier didn't stop even though April is hands down the warmest, sweetest and most helpful professional I've ever dealt with! Tonight I am going to sleep like a baby about my decision to hire April! I am sitting here at my kitchen table in the happiest tears ever looking over our engagement photos. April took all the joy and elation I feel while with my fiance and splashed it all over these gorgeous frames AND made us look like supermodels in the process! I have found my photographer for all of my life events from here on out. If I could give her more stars I would! I am so excited and cannot wait to see her work her magic at our wedding! Thank you doesn't begin to cover it, April! Love, love, love your work!

Sent on 05/09/2019

April Pinto Photography's reply:

Awww!! I’m in tears!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be your photographer!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this sweet review!!!! 😍😍😍 It truly does mean the world to me!!!! You and Russell are just the sweetest and most adorable couple!! I cannot wait for your big day!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda Turner · Married on 06/08/2019

Captured our day perfectly!

If you want pictures your great grandchildren will gush over 60 years from now, April is your person! PERFECT choice for our photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply amazing

April jumped in to shoot my bridals literally LAST MINUTE because my original photographer cancelled on me after I had already booked hair and make up for that day (also my birthday). My bridal pictures are breath-taking. She has the best attention to detail, makes sure your ring is in the right position, your head is tilted the right way. She is AMAZING at posing people to make the pictures not look awkward. Her photos are just gorgeous, there is nothing else to describe them. She is so so super sweet and genuinely cares about the pictures she is taking. I can't thank her enough for all she has done for me!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    April Pinto Photography 38
    April Pinto Photography 39

Harmony · Married on 06/07/2019

A Celebration of Me by the amazing April Pinto

From conception to final product, April was simply the best! She listened to my vision and helped me execute it perfectly. Whether you’re getting married, getting ready to have a baby, anniversary pictures with your significant other, or just doing a photo shoot just for you, like I did for my 40th birthday… I highly recommend April Pinto photography!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    April Pinto Photography 40
    April Pinto Photography 41
    April Pinto Photography 42
    April Pinto Photography 43
    April Pinto Photography 44

jennifer · Married on 05/30/2019

I can’t express enough how amazing it is to work with April! She’s my “go to” photographer and captures such gorgeous organic images!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    April Pinto Photography 45
    April Pinto Photography 46
    April Pinto Photography 47

April Pinto Photography's reply:

I’m so very happy for you girls!! I can’t wait for your beautiful day!!

Kisha · Married on 05/24/2019

I don’t usually write reviews, but April’s work and generosity must be noted. I asked April to photograph the proposal to my now fiancé. This was hands down one of the most nerve racking moments of my life. I thought April was just a photographer. False. She is an artist and a generous and loving heart, who will redeem your faith in humanity. She helped me coordinate my entire proposal. I gave her my ideas and thoughts, and she tied up the loose ends in regard to timing, positioning, etc. She helped keep the proposal a secret, and assisted in a surprise party I held for my fiancé following the proposal (I was confident she would say, yes). And I have to mention, she helped calm my nerves throughout this entire process, up until the last 3 minutes before I proposed.

She documented the most precious moments of my life that day...in the rainy weather! She captured every person involved in this event, and produced images that speak for themselves. Because of her work, we will remember every single detail of that day. I posted her photos on social media to announce our engagement, and I was struggling to create captions. Again, her work speaks for itself. Her photography invokes so much emotion, I would not want to ruin it using my own words and vantage point. I also sent some of the pictures to my friends and family via text, and 90% of the responses I received were about them crying when lookin at the pictures. April’s work is magical, enchanting, beautiful, stunning. I have no idea how else I would describe it. Her photography is truly a compilation of masterpieces which I will be forever grateful for! Thank you so much, April!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    April Pinto Photography 52
    April Pinto Photography 53
    April Pinto Photography 54

April Pinto Photography's reply:

Jen is one of my favorite people on the planet and I’m so thrilled that she has found her ideal counterpart in you! You guys are truly perfect together and the love between you is undeniable!! I’m so honored to have been there to capture this magical time for you guys!! Thank you so very much for allowing me the honor!!

Elizabeth Novoa · Married on 05/14/2019

Incredibly talented photographer and a joy to work with!

April is a truly gifted photographer! She is highly artistic and very professional. Not only is her work beautiful, but her enthusiasm and energy is contagious! She cares about her clients and captures every moment so perfectly! I would highly recommend April!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Briana Milton · Married on 05/05/2019

Truly amazing and couldn’t have had a better experience

I had the most wonderful maternity pictures done with April and I am so happy with the outcome of every single picture. She really knows how to capture the special moments in your life and make each and everyone feel so special. She made me feel absolutely beautiful and I just couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I am SO excited for her to take my newborn pictures I already know they are going to be amazing.

Sent on 05/10/2019