Après Event Decor & Tent Rental Reviews

Après Event Decor & Tent Rental 1
  • Athena

Athena Stifter · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Amazing to work with!

We hired Apres for our backyard wedding. Planning our wedding to take place on my parent's property in Prescott has been a bit of a challenge as we have had to bring everything in, unlike a venue that has everything you need right there. With Apres planning tools and customer service support, they have been extremely helpful in helping us figure out exactly what we will need for our upcoming wedding. They have tools to plan out the size of tent you need as well as the layout of the interior of your tent. I look forward to updating this review once the wedding actually happens in June! Fingers crossed for decent weather so we can have the ceremony outside, exactly as we are hoping! If not, Apres has us covered!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Après Event Decor & Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for this great review-- we look forward to continuing to work with you! Apres Event Decor & Tent Rental
  • User4201517 · 2+ years ago

Very quick and easy to pick up and drop off items rented!!

Kristin · Married on 06/13/2015

Karla at Apres was SO helpful and helped us decorate for our perfect wedding reception. They were so responsive and everything turned out beautifully without me (the bride) having to worry about anything getting done. If you want a stress free wedding day - go with Apres!

Meghan · Married on 07/12/2014

Apres was so fantastic in helping me plan my wedding day! And when I had to change venues just a week prior to my wedding due to flooding, they were absolutely incredible in letting me adjust my numbers and my rental items! I worked with Katiee and she worked so hard to help me re-plan all my decor on such short notice. When I arrived at my venue everything was absolutely perfect from the tablecloths and runners, to the custom ceiling draping and lighting. Everything was so fantastic! Thank you Apres!!

Erika · Married on 07/13/2013

I worked with Katiee from Apres and she was terrific. Not only did she help me decide on a design for my reception, but she also lended a hand on other wedding planning aspects (flowers, videographer, etc). She was honest with me about what items I could save money on and I appreciated her help every step of the way. In the end, the reception looked just how I envisioned it and Katiee was an integral part in that.

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

I rented trumpet style vases from Apres. The vases were lovely and in very good condition. They looked beautiful as centerpieces during my wedding reception. The rental process couldn't have been easier. I placed my order and the day of pick up everything was ready and waiting for me. Great vendor!

Angela · Married on 06/02/2013

Apres was one of two approved vendors for chairs at our outdoor ceremony. When the initial quote came back too high for our budget, Karla at Apres was amazing about working with us to find something within our budget. She was patient and helpful and after a couple months of back-and-forth, Karla helped us find something that worked for us, and it went off without a hitch on the wedding day! The other approved vendor was really unresponsive and unhelpful. Apres was fantastic!

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Apres Party and Tent Rental was one of the best two decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Aside from my wedding planner, Apres made my wedding the amazing and beautiful wedding that it was. The way that each of our tables were set up was absolutely stunning! My wedding venue would have not looked even close to as beautiful if Apres did not come in and turn the room around!

I 100% reccomend this company to anyone looking for rental items for their wedding!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/19/2012

We worked with Katiee at Apres. She was very friendly and helpful! We rented primarily rented tablecloths and china and both were wonderful! Thank you so much!

Tim · Married on 04/23/2010

We worked with Katiee at Apres and she was wonderful to work with. She met with us very early in the morning and showed us everything they had to offer and there was absolutely no pressure to make any decisions there or put down deposits etc. We ended up renting way more stuff from them than we had planned because they have so many great looking things when you get to see them in person.

They were absolutely great to work with and they really made our reception even better than we could have imagined. Everything was delivered on time and perfect, we couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Beautiful linens, great ideas to put your decor together and very flexible with changes. We added charges within 1 week of the wedding and they flexed easily doing everything possible to help us have the wedding we wanted. We started with another vendor and didn't like the professionalism or service and came to Apres. I'm so happy we did. Our event was beautiful and everyone was great to work with.

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/10/2011

I used Apres for my Tent, table, and linen rental. The tent was gorgeous, I had no idea how they were going to make a tent that fits 200 not look tacky but it looked so elegant and was the perfect size. The lights that they put up lining the tent provided the perfect amount of light and made everything glow in pictures. I just got standard white linens and round tables that seat 12. The cost for upgrading to anything but standard white linens was a little ridiculous so that was a bummer. They have some really pretty colors and options available but I wasn't going to spend $25-30 per table when I had 18 tables. I spoke to the sales reps quite a bit asking advice for what I can get and they were all incredibly helpful and very nice. My only con for Apres would be linen cost but from what I hear it's expensive everywhere. I would use Apres again and have already recommended them to friends.

Apres did a wonderful job!! I would recommend them to any bride looking for unique linens and decor for their wedding! They are more expensive than other rental companies but trust me, fit them into your budget, you won't be disappointed!!

Amber · Married on 10/19/2012

The sales rep we worked with was very honest with us when we met. She listened to our description of the atmosphere of our event and helped us make the right choices for us. Everything we used was of a great quality, arrived on time and looking like new.

Allie · Married on 10/06/2012

Apres was great to work with, they were on time with your delivery and late pick up. our chairs and tables were clean and well taken care of.

Kara · Married on 05/16/2009

We used Apres for specialty linens. Everything was clean, looked good, and was a reasonable price. They have a good variety online and in their showroom, so you can see everything in person. We were very happy with our linens and the service we received!

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

We have booked all of our rentals through Apres. We worked with Susan, and so far, she has been a joy to work with. She answered all of my questions up front, and even though she was busy for a few days before she was able to send me my quote, she sent me a quick email every day, just to touch base and let me know that I was still a priority. I shopped around a lot for rentals in the Twin Cities area, and Apres was very competitive (if you can get over the ridiculous pricing of rentals in the first place). In the end, we borrowed tables, and I bought economy linens from LinenTablecloth.com, so all we needed to rent were chairs and glasses. (THe wine & water glasses were WAY more affordable from Apres than anywhere else!) I also liked Apres' website. You can actually see all of the items that they offer in every category. Looking forward to our wedding weekend and working with Apres!

Adam · Married on 08/16/2014

Apres is one of the two vendors authorized to set up events at Wedding Hill, in Theodore Wirth Park. We only opted for chairs, which they set up and took down quickly. They set up the chairs in a different orientation than what I originally wanted - I should have worked harder to coordinate with them in the days ahead of the wedding - but the result was very good nevertheless.

If I also booked them for additional lighting in the Theodore Wirth Chalet, their options were very limited and more expensive. I opted not to, and found the lighting within the building to be sufficient.

Laura · Married on 05/11/2013

3.5

Apre had wonderful linens and napkin rings that added a ton to the look of the reception. They were very helpful and stayed within our budget.

• Lissy

Lissy · Married on 11/03/2018

3.0

We created our dream ceremony backdrop!

We rented pipe and drape, decorative pillars, and a small table from Apres and they were very easy to work with! It took a little bit to get a response from them initially but their website offers tons of details of what is available to rent and we were able to get exactly what we were looking for! Thank you!

Après Event Decor & Tent Rental 2

4.2
      3.0

Rented a dance floor with Apres for my wedding reception. They set up and tore down. Overall I think they are a great value, my only caution would be they don't deliver or pick up on the weekend (without an extra charge I believe) luckily I had a Friday wedding so they were able to deliver that day and my venue was OK with a Monday pick up. If you don't have flexible vendor that might be an issue, but overall great company - very happy with the service, selection, and price.

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

2.5

Apres was considerate of our budget and smart with their recommendations (knowing the average guest would use 2 glasses throughout the evening, only one napkin is necessary, two Bose speakers would suffice for great sound, etc.) We never felt they were trying to talk us in to spending more - nor were we treated any less than the big spending clients.

Katiee kindly reviewed all the details with us to ensure we felt comfortable. She was so easy to work with and we always knew what the next steps were going to be so we never felt left in the dark.

The delivery crew was 2 hours late, which was the only bummer. They were SO apologetic though and handled it great. The tent sides were not the original ones we ordered (white instead of clear) so the lead set-up guy personally said he'd take care of it and he brought out the clear sides by 7am the next morning - no additional charge or inconvenience. They handled it perfectly.

We highly recommend using Apres. They made having our wedding at our home incredibly easy and eased the stress beautifully!

Ali · Married on 09/21/2013

3.0

They were very flexible is letting us change our ceremony location at the venue in the event of rain which was nice. Setup went as we designated. We did receive responses within 24 hours via e-mail and phone, but sometimes our questions were answered vaguely or not at all. The communication between staff members needs improvement, however. I dropped off a table linen about 10am and received a phone call 6 hours later from a crew member asking where it was.

T · Married on 07/26/2008

We rented white wooden folding chairs from Apres. The chairs were in good condition and stored in separate bags to protect them during storage and transportation. We appreciated the assistance loading and unloading the chairs when we picked them up and returned them.

• User4520006 · 2+ years ago

3.8
      3.5

We used Apres for our tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was very easy to make changes up to a few days before the wedding. Everything was delivered early which allowed us plenty of time to setup and things were picked a couple days after so we had plenty of time to not have to scramble and take things down.

Our only complaint was we were short some chairs that we were expecting, so we had to have our guests move chairs from our ceremony location to the reception area which wasn't a hassle, but it would have been nice to not have had them do. A refund was promptly issued.