Applewood Farm Reviews

Applewood Farm 5
Applewood Farm 6
Applewood Farm 7

Jodie · Married on 06/02/2018

We fell in love with Applewood Farms from the beginning! the venue is located on 40 acres of beautiful land! the barn layout was wonderful along with the ceremony spot! Susan was wonderful every step of the way while planning my wedding! she was flexible on planning wedding meeting schedules and organizing every little detail I wanted to perfection. The day of went so smooth! She did an excellent job coordinating the entire day so that I had nothing to worry about! She was always checking in on me making sure I was ok and if I needed anything! she was great with helping my mom accomplish everything. She told me exactly where I needed to be and made sure I was there on time, she handled the reception so well with timing everything. Overall a beautiful venue that was able to occupy my 200 guest list, wonderful quality service team and coordinator. My wedding was so beautiful I am so happy with my decision!!! highly recommend!!

Applewood Farm 8
    Applewood Farm 15
    Applewood Farm 16
    Applewood Farm 17

Dee · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful venue, versatile options for indoor/outdoor setting, photo opportunities galore! We all cannot say enough about how accommodating Susan and her staff were! Highly recommend!

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!
    Susan and her staff are SO GREAT! There is not enough room in this box to express my love and gratitude for all of them. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and act like it's no big deal.

We love you, Applewood! Thank you for everything!!
    -The Belcher's

Mikayla · Married on 12/01/2017

We love Applewood Farm! Susan and her staff are absolutely wonderful, the venue and is gorgeous and they will help make your wedding day a dream come true! 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Kellie · Married on 11/25/2017

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. Susan is a dream to work with. The venue itself is divine but the service provided far exceeds expectations. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect and beautiful wedding day! Susan was amazing...she attended to the small things, checked on us throughout the day to make sure we were okay, and she worked so hard to make it the best day! She made our day wonderful and memorable! I highly recommend using Applewood Farm because the venue is beautiful and the staff is like family.

rachelle · Married on 11/11/2017

We fell in love with Susan and Applewood Farm immediately! Brides family is from Jacksonville FL. Bride and groom currently work and attend post graduate school in Cleveland MS. An hour after our visit my daughter and I looked at each other and said we gotta book this! Imagine coordinating a wedding for an anticipated cap of 300, wedding party, family, and friends. Imagine several car trips, emails, texts, phone calls within an engagement window of 11 months. Then imagine one who would calmly and professionally put it all together. Susan was so accommodating with her time each visit we were able to make, to answer all the brides questions. She and her staff were simply professional, pleasant and extremely generous with their patience. It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are, you find that in reality you are not. I completely trusted Susan and her staff in all areas. In any situation that came up, she did not waiver on her focus to my daughter and her needs, while directing her team to seamlessly execute all tasks . We were so moved by Susan and her staffs efficiency, the day and evening were magical and positively memorable in every way. Numerous compliments from all who attended were spoken. The pricing was excellent the quality of materials used are top notch. The rented cabins were a significant bonus both breathtaking in beauty and quality comfort. There is beauty and experience at Applewood. The rehearsal dinner was held in the same location as the reception, it too was marvelous! Susan not only took care of the details, she showed genuine care and passion on personal matters. She is one of a kind and we were blessed to cross paths. When we reflect back upon this occasion we will have emotional ties to her as though we were long time friends, rather than a client, vendor style relationship. God's continued blessings to you, your family and staff. thank you!

Raina · Married on 11/11/2017

Most MAGICAL place to become Mr. & Mrs.!! Applewood Farm is beautiful 365 days of the year but especially on November 11, 2017. From the moment I stepped onto this property I knew it was THE PLACE. Obviously I had to look at other places just because it's a part of the whole process, but really every place that was not Applewood Farm had already lost my interest. Susan and her husband were so warm from the first meeting to the final goodbye. I felt so understood by her the entire time. I never had the "dream wedding"planned out as a young girl and when I met with Susan, she was ready for the challenge of the Bride who didn't have a clue of what she wanted.
    Susan understood me and helped me figure out what I wanted as the months went on. My mother traveled from Jacksonville, Florida and I traveled from Cleveland, Mississippi. A long distance wedding is extremely difficult process and Susan made everything go so smoothly. I could go on and on about how amazing Susan was for my mom and I. Susan is someone you WANT to work with, trust me. Her husband and crew were wonderful and so helpful on the big day making everything run PERFECTLY. Like I said before, I had no idea what I wanted and even told Susan to just do whatever she felt looked best, and she did so great!! I wish I could do it all again not only for the beautiful setting but to interact with her again because she was just the right fit for me. I'm so thankful for my experience from beginning to end. BOOK IT TODAY!
    The night before, my bridesmaids and I stayed on site in the BIG CABIN and it made everything just flow! Our hair and makeup was done in the big cabin the morning of and that night my husband and I stayed in the small cabin together. It really does not get an better than that you guys! BEST PLACE TO TAKE PHOTOS. Everywhere where you turn is a perfect spot for photos & they let our fur baby be with us every step of the way!

Applewood Farm 18
    Applewood Farm 19
    Applewood Farm 20
    Applewood Farm 21
    Applewood Farm 22

Brittani · Married on 11/04/2017

Susan & her team made our day so amazing!! I would recommend them to ANY I can!

Michaelyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Susan and her staff went above and beyond. They did an amazing job at making sure my wedding day went smooth as possible and exactly like I wanted.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

From the time I pulled up the drive at Applewood I knew it would be my venue. And then when I met Mrs. Susan things were confirmed. Mrs. Susan was always willing to talk to me when i had questions and would even be open for visits just to talk things over in person. From the time I started planning my wedding til the day of everything was beyond perfect and she handled everything just wonderfully. The venue is just absolutely beautiful! You will love everything about Applewood.

Katalin · Married on 10/15/2017

It was the perfect venue for our day! The staff was awesome and so helpful. You can’t beat the price of this place and everything they include with that price!

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Applewood was a great venue for a fall wedding! Susan was a lifesaver multiple times throughout the day and we are so appreciative of her!

Troy · Married on 09/24/2017

The team at Applewood Farm were the greats . Everyone were very help . During the whole wedding . I would recommend everyone I know . To contact Susan at Applewood Farm for their wedding or any event . You will be treated with the up most respected and kindness. You will find anywhere else . I would love to work for Mrs . Susan . She knows her stuff .

Kacie · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience was great! It rained most of the day, and everyone was totally prepared (up to the very last second) to move the ceremony indoors if needed. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. Susan is fantastic and did everything possible to make our day perfect! I would definitely recommend Applewood Farm!

Alix · Married on 04/29/2017

Excellent venue, love love Susan! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly as you asked for it. Our wedding was perfect!

Applewood Farm 23
    Applewood Farm 30
    Applewood Farm 31
    Applewood Farm 32

Beth · Married on 04/23/2017

Held my parents 60th wedding anniversary at Applewood in April (2017) Amazing experience and heard all good things and comments from just about all 70 + guests that they all had an amazing time. Venue was beautiful inside and out and Susan Boozer and her staff were remarkable. Highly recommend Applewood.

Applewood Farm 33
    Applewood Farm 34
    Applewood Farm 35

Karla · Married on 03/24/2017

We just got married at Applewood Farm on March 24th. From the moment I met Susan, she was extremely helpful with allowing us to tour the venue, planning the details, and coming to see the venue when we needed. She put me at ease and was very organized throughout the entire process. The day of was so smooth because of her and her friendly staff. She made sure everyone was in place and continued to check on me throughout the day. I could not have asked for a better venue and person to help coordinate everything for me. I highly recommend Applewood Farm.

Karla · Married on 03/24/2017

Susan at Applewood Farm was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. Everything turned out beautiful and how I dreamed.

Amber · Married on 12/17/2016

I could not have picked a better place to get married! Applewood Farm was a dream. The owner, Susan, was the best at helping make sure our big day was absolutely perfect. She was great at staying in contact and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The amount of decorations that come with renting the space is amazing, almost to where you don't need to buy anything yourself! There are several back-up plans for rain as well such as the indoor space and an awning they can add outside for sparkler send offs or to keep the bride and wedding party dry. I would 100% recommend a wedding at Applewood Farm!

Natalie · Married on 11/06/2016

100% would recommend Susan and her team to any bride and groom anywhere! I was a busy bride - full time student and employee & could not have done it without Susan. Nothing went wrong and it was beautiful. They had the flexibility with vendors that I needed and a price that I could afford. Thank you, Applewood!

Shelby · Married on 11/05/2016

Susan and her staff are AMAZING!! She is so professional and her staff are as well. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful through the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue experience or wedding coordinator. She runs a very well oiled machine and it shows in the product of the day! My day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! I would recommend Susan and Appelwood Farm to anyone, any day!

Timothy · Married on 10/12/2016

Exemplary in every way. You can't go wrong by choosing Applewood Farms. I lost track of how many venues we looked at, but I wish we'd come to Applewood Farms first. Applewood offers such a wide variety of options to choose from. The complete setting with the main barn, cabins and grounds is very relaxing. The whole atmosphere is designed to remove any and all stress from you event. Applewood has built in enough flexibility to accommodate nearly every situation. The provided Vendor listing is great, covering catering, floral, photography, cakes, music, etc. Each listed vendor is chosen based on their proven abilities. And the Staff at Applewood, absolutely perfect. Susan and her staff were always in the right place at the right time, assuring that everything was perfect. We didn't have to lift a finger. If there was a minor bump in the road, Susan had it remedied before we even knew it had occurred. Part of this review asks how much did you spend? Well, how much I spent is not as important as how much value I received. Applewood has designed its venue to accommodate nearly every budget. Bottom line, I spent what I had to, but not as much as I would have spent at other venues, and received less.
    Our Sincere Thanks, and Warmest Regards to Susan, and the Staff.

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Applewood Farms. The entire property is gorgeous and the barn is amazing. Working with Susan was a great experience and I really couldn't thank her enough for everything she did. She is very professional, responsive, and just down right cool. I absolutely recommend this venue.