42 Reviews for Applewood Farm

Lighting (3)
Aisle Markers (1)
Chair Covers (1)
42 Applewood Farm Reviews

Beautiful venue, versatile options for indoor/outdoor setting, photo opportunities galore! We all cannot say enough about how accommodating Susan and her staff were! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dee, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!
Susan and her staff are SO GREAT! There is not enough room in this box to express my love and gratitude for all of them. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and act like it's no big deal.

We love you, Applewood! Thank you for everything!!
-The Belcher's

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We love Applewood Farm! Susan and her staff are absolutely wonderful, the venue and is gorgeous and they will help make your wedding day a dream come true! 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. Susan is a dream to work with. The venue itself is divine but the service provided far exceeds expectations. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Kellie, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have asked for a more perfect and beautiful wedding day! Susan was amazing...she attended to the small things, checked on us throughout the day to make sure we were okay, and she worked so hard to make it the best day! She made our day wonderful and memorable! I highly recommend using Applewood Farm because the venue is beautiful and the staff is like family.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We fell in love with Susan and Applewood Farm immediately! Brides family is from Jacksonville FL. Bride and groom currently work and attend post graduate school in Cleveland MS. An hour after our visit my daughter and I looked at each other and said we gotta book this! Imagine coordinating a wedding for an anticipated cap of 300, wedding party, family, and friends. Imagine several car trips, emails, texts, phone calls within an engagement window of 11 months. Then imagine one who would calmly and professionally put it all together. Susan was so accommodating with her time each visit we were able to make, to answer all the brides questions. She and her staff were simply professional, pleasant and extremely generous with their patience. It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are, you find that in reality you are not. I completely trusted Susan and her staff in all areas. In any situation that came up, she did not waiver on her focus to my daughter and her needs, while directing her team to seamlessly execute all tasks . We were so moved by Susan and her staffs efficiency, the day and evening were magical and positively memorable in every way. Numerous compliments from all who attended were spoken. The pricing was excellent the quality of materials used are top notch. The rented cabins were a significant bonus both breathtaking in beauty and quality comfort. There is beauty and experience at Applewood. The rehearsal dinner was held in the same location as the reception, it too was marvelous! Susan not only took care of the details, she showed genuine care and passion on personal matters. She is one of a kind and we were blessed to cross paths. When we reflect back upon this occasion we will have emotional ties to her as though we were long time friends, rather than a client, vendor style relationship. God's continued blessings to you, your family and staff. thank you!

Profile Picture rachelle, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Most MAGICAL place to become Mr. & Mrs.!! Applewood Farm is beautiful 365 days of the year but especially on November 11, 2017. From the moment I stepped onto this property I knew it was THE PLACE. Obviously I had to look at other places just because it's a part of the whole process, but really every place that was not Applewood Farm had already lost my interest. Susan and her husband were so warm from the first meeting to the final goodbye. I felt so understood by her the entire time. I never had the "dream wedding"planned out as a young girl and when I met with Susan, she was ready for the challenge of the Bride who didn't have a clue of what she wanted.
Susan understood me and helped me figure out what I wanted as the months went on. My mother traveled from Jacksonville, Florida and I traveled from Cleveland, Mississippi. A long distance wedding is extremely difficult process and Susan made everything go so smoothly. I could go on and on about how amazing Susan was for my mom and I. Susan is someone you WANT to work with, trust me. Her husband and crew were wonderful and so helpful on the big day making everything run PERFECTLY. Like I said before, I had no idea what I wanted and even told Susan to just do whatever she felt looked best, and she did so great!! I wish I could do it all again not only for the beautiful setting but to interact with her again because she was just the right fit for me. I'm so thankful for my experience from beginning to end. BOOK IT TODAY!
The night before, my bridesmaids and I stayed on site in the BIG CABIN and it made everything just flow! Our hair and makeup was done in the big cabin the morning of and that night my husband and I stayed in the small cabin together. It really does not get an better than that you guys! BEST PLACE TO TAKE PHOTOS. Everywhere where you turn is a perfect spot for photos & they let our fur baby be with us every step of the way!

Profile Picture Raina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Susan & her team made our day so amazing!! I would recommend them to ANY I can!

Profile Picture Brittani, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Susan and her staff went above and beyond. They did an amazing job at making sure my wedding day went smooth as possible and exactly like I wanted.

Profile Picture Michaelyn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the time I pulled up the drive at Applewood I knew it would be my venue. And then when I met Mrs. Susan things were confirmed. Mrs. Susan was always willing to talk to me when i had questions and would even be open for visits just to talk things over in person. From the time I started planning my wedding til the day of everything was beyond perfect and she handled everything just wonderfully. The venue is just absolutely beautiful! You will love everything about Applewood.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Shuttle, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Decor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

It was the perfect venue for our day! The staff was awesome and so helpful. You can’t beat the price of this place and everything they include with that price!

Profile Picture Katalin, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Applewood was a great venue for a fall wedding! Susan was a lifesaver multiple times throughout the day and we are so appreciative of her!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at Applewood Farm were the greats . Everyone were very help . During the whole wedding . I would recommend everyone I know . To contact Susan at Applewood Farm for their wedding or any event . You will be treated with the up most respected and kindness. You will find anywhere else . I would love to work for Mrs . Susan . She knows her stuff .

Profile Picture Troy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience was great! It rained most of the day, and everyone was totally prepared (up to the very last second) to move the ceremony indoors if needed. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. Susan is fantastic and did everything possible to make our day perfect! I would definitely recommend Applewood Farm!

Profile Picture Kacie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

Excellent venue, love love Susan! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly as you asked for it. Our wedding was perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Alix, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Held my parents 60th wedding anniversary at Applewood in April (2017) Amazing experience and heard all good things and comments from just about all 70 + guests that they all had an amazing time. Venue was beautiful inside and out and Susan Boozer and her staff were remarkable. Highly recommend Applewood.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just got married at Applewood Farm on March 24th. From the moment I met Susan, she was extremely helpful with allowing us to tour the venue, planning the details, and coming to see the venue when we needed. She put me at ease and was very organized throughout the entire process. The day of was so smooth because of her and her friendly staff. She made sure everyone was in place and continued to check on me throughout the day. I could not have asked for a better venue and person to help coordinate everything for me. I highly recommend Applewood Farm.

Profile Picture Karla, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Susan at Applewood Farm was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. Everything turned out beautiful and how I dreamed.

Profile Picture Karla, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not have picked a better place to get married! Applewood Farm was a dream. The owner, Susan, was the best at helping make sure our big day was absolutely perfect. She was great at staying in contact and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The amount of decorations that come with renting the space is amazing, almost to where you don't need to buy anything yourself! There are several back-up plans for rain as well such as the indoor space and an awning they can add outside for sparkler send offs or to keep the bride and wedding party dry. I would 100% recommend a wedding at Applewood Farm!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Linens

100% would recommend Susan and her team to any bride and groom anywhere! I was a busy bride - full time student and employee & could not have done it without Susan. Nothing went wrong and it was beautiful. They had the flexibility with vendors that I needed and a price that I could afford. Thank you, Applewood!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Susan and her staff are AMAZING!! She is so professional and her staff are as well. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful through the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue experience or wedding coordinator. She runs a very well oiled machine and it shows in the product of the day! My day was perfect and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! I would recommend Susan and Appelwood Farm to anyone, any day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exemplary in every way. You can't go wrong by choosing Applewood Farms. I lost track of how many venues we looked at, but I wish we'd come to Applewood Farms first. Applewood offers such a wide variety of options to choose from. The complete setting with the main barn, cabins and grounds is very relaxing. The whole atmosphere is designed to remove any and all stress from you event. Applewood has built in enough flexibility to accommodate nearly every situation. The provided Vendor listing is great, covering catering, floral, photography, cakes, music, etc. Each listed vendor is chosen based on their proven abilities. And the Staff at Applewood, absolutely perfect. Susan and her staff were always in the right place at the right time, assuring that everything was perfect. We didn't have to lift a finger. If there was a minor bump in the road, Susan had it remedied before we even knew it had occurred. Part of this review asks how much did you spend? Well, how much I spent is not as important as how much value I received. Applewood has designed its venue to accommodate nearly every budget. Bottom line, I spent what I had to, but not as much as I would have spent at other venues, and received less.
Our Sincere Thanks, and Warmest Regards to Susan, and the Staff.

Profile Picture User7430044, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Applewood Farms. The entire property is gorgeous and the barn is amazing. Working with Susan was a great experience and I really couldn't thank her enough for everything she did. She is very professional, responsive, and just down right cool. I absolutely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User7429879, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not have picked a better wedding venue! The owners and staff were incredible and made my dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/20/16, 1 Review