Applewood Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/16/2021

Wonderful!!

Susan was the best! Very helpful and organized. Loved the whole process & loved our venue. It was perfect!
    Rachel H. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding venue of my dreams!

I am so thankful I found this wedding venue. I was able to have the wedding of my dreams at such a beautiful place. Susan was so down to earth and helpful throughout the whole planning process. I would highly recommend having your big day here as well!! I can’t say enough about Applewood Farm & their crew!
    Lori S. Married on 09/22/2021

I picked the right place!!!

Out of all the barn venues I visited, Applewood definitely offered the most amenities for the best value. It is also the most authentic barn experience, with ponds and acres of rolling grass hills. The Chandelier Barn sparkles bright, and the entire venue is beautiful inside and out. The staff is very professional, helpful and reliable. The owner Susan is a dream to work with and I am so glad that I had her there to help me out. My favorite parts of the venue were the Farm House, and the Bride and Groom Cabins. They are very cozy and spacious. The wedding was beautiful and it was everything I wanted plus more. 20 out of 10 rating for me!
    Alexis S. Married on 08/28/2021

The Best Wedding Venue!!!

I highly recommend Applewood Farm! You will not regret booking with them. The staff was amazing and made sure our special day went smoothly. We cannot thank Susan and her team for all that they did for us.
    April D. Married on 08/21/2021

Applewood Farms

We fell in love with applewood farms the minute we saw it and we met Susan! We couldn’t have had a better experience! Everything was so beautiful and she made it perfect! She was super helpful and made all of my daughters dreams come true!! I would highly recommend them!!
    Lainey K. Married on 05/01/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day or a better person to help the day stay coordinated!

Beautiful amazing experience! I could just feel how genius Susan was the first time we met her. The venue has such a feeling of home and warmth and is so welcoming. Not only does susan know what she’s doing and how to keep a day running smoothly, but she truly loves what she does and loves to help. The venue was everything I dreamt of.
    Hannah B. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing venue

Applewood Farms was the perfect wedding venue for us. It was a beautiful location and had multiple options for photo locations. They let us choose decorations to use that they already had on site, and we could bring in our own decorations as well. We planned for an outdoor wedding, but they helped us make a beautiful alter inside the barn when it started to rain. Overall I could not ask for a better wedding location!
    Joya Married on 11/28/2020

My wedding May 8, 2021

Having my weeding here was the best experience ever! I highly recommend booking with Applewood Farm and Susan! Susan really helped capture my dream wedding!
    Lisa S. Married on 09/19/2020

Farmhouse Fabulous !

September 19, 2020 - Beautiful location, professional and courteous staff, COVID friendly alternatives. Susan and her team are tremendous ! Coordinated this wedding from out of state and everything was PERFECT !
    Julie M. Married on 12/21/2019

This is a glorious place to have a wedding. Susan is an amazing communicator and wedding coordinator. We were perfectly happy in every way.

Applewood Farm is a fabulous venue. Susan has a calming and make- it-happen style. She works above and beyond your expectations. The facility is charming, the additional homes allow you to make this your home base, and the service is outstanding. Highly recommend this venue as your choice for any event. Nothing but praises for what they provide for the price.
    Lori M. Married on 12/21/2019

L. Millican

We had such a wonderful experience at Applewood Farm. Susan is such a joy to work with and so very helpful in every way! I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion.
  • Shelli
    Shelli D. Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent!!

I can’t say enough good words about Mrs. Susan, her husband, and staff. Everything was so beautiful. She was helpful and I wasn’t stressed at all on the wedding day!
    Tammy D. Married on 11/23/2019

Everything was amazing!

Applewood Farm is the place to be! Susan was the best at everything!! I didn’t have to worry about anything! I would recommend Applewood Farm to anyone! The day couldn’t have been any better!
    Stephanie W. Married on 11/02/2019

Nothing less than perfect!

Susan and her team will go above and beyond for her bride and groom and their families!
    Kathy S. Married on 10/31/2019

Awesome and so amazing !!!!

Wedding of a life time
    I would recommend this venue to everyone getting married !!! Susan and her team were absolutely the best !!!
  • Juan
    Juan T. Married on 10/18/2019

Ms. Susan is by far the best wedding venue coordinator I have ever met!

I work in the wedding industry, and deal with a lot of venues and vendors regularly. Ms. Susan is by far the best of the best when it comes to making your wedding experience the most memorable it can be. She communicates really well and genuinely cares about you. The place is beautiful, and not too far from the Birmingham area. My wife and I made the decision of getting married here not because of cost or location, but because we were confident Ms. Susan was going to help make our wedding the best it could be no matter what. And she did!!! She made sure everything was taken care of, and our day was everything we wanted it to be thanks to Ms. Susan and her staff.
    Lolly W. Married on 09/11/2019

Perfect place for an outdoor wedding.

Susan Boozer and her team were very professional and accommodating. The Farm House was the perfect place for the Rehearsal Dinner. It was very well equipped and the dining room was decorated nicely with antiques. The outdoor wedding was beautiful and the Barn was exactly what we wanted for the reception.
    Brittany Married on 06/07/2019

Magical Experience

Susan was amazing directing my wedding the venue was perfect. she made sure everything was where it was suppose to be and all the groomsman and bridesmaids where lined up correctly. She is very sweet and answered every question I had.
  • Kaylan
    Kaylan Married on 06/01/2019

This place is awesome!

This venue was incredible. Susan the venue owner will go above and beyond. She will do anything that you need and will make sure the vision for your day comes true. I would recommend this place to anyone! She made the day absolutely stress free.
    Anne M. Married on 05/18/2019

Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Deception

While I had my heart set on getting married at my family lake house, Applewood Farm was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. We loved working with Susan and her team!
    Susan H. Married on 05/18/2019

Applewood Farms

Susan was so helpful when we were planning my daughter’s wedding!! Everything was beautiful! I didn’t worry about any details during the reception because Susan took care of them. Wonderful venue!!!
  • Erik
    Erik C. Married on 05/11/2019

Susan gives "above and beyond" a new meaning

There are not words to describe how incredible a job Susan did with our wedding. My wife and I were tight on budget and inexperienced in the entire wedding planning process. She met with us multiple times (3-month check in, 1-month check in, and 1-week check in) to make sure that nothing was falling through the gaps. Leading up to the wedding, she helped us form a schedule, helped us think of questions to ask our other vendors, and give us an all-around peace of mind about the whole process. The day of the wedding she continued exceeding expectations. Her and her team ensure that the stress is taken off of you on your day. With rain being a threat on our big day, she did a great job of making sure we knew when decisions had to be made. They managed all of the vendors day of which made sure none of us or our parents had to deal with anything. Susan and Applewood Farm should be a top choice for any bride/groom looking to get married in the Pell City area. Susan - thank you again for all that you did!
  • Ella
    Ella J. Married on 03/23/2019

So much more than just a venue!

I can not say enough about this venue! Susan is a life saver. Not only are you getting a beautiful venue, but the services that are provided with the venue are unbeatable. Susan made sure everything ran smoothly and treats you like you are a part of her family for your special day!
    Ella Married on 03/23/2019

Great Venue

Susan and her team do an excellent job making sure everything is perfect!