Applewood Farm Reviews

Applewood Farm 6
Applewood Farm 7
  • Erik

Erik Church · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Susan gives "above and beyond" a new meaning

There are not words to describe how incredible a job Susan did with our wedding. My wife and I were tight on budget and inexperienced in the entire wedding planning process. She met with us multiple times (3-month check in, 1-month check in, and 1-week check in) to make sure that nothing was falling through the gaps. Leading up to the wedding, she helped us form a schedule, helped us think of questions to ask our other vendors, and give us an all-around peace of mind about the whole process. The day of the wedding she continued exceeding expectations. Her and her team ensure that the stress is taken off of you on your day. With rain being a threat on our big day, she did a great job of making sure we knew when decisions had to be made. They managed all of the vendors day of which made sure none of us or our parents had to deal with anything. Susan and Applewood Farm should be a top choice for any bride/groom looking to get married in the Pell City area. Susan - thank you again for all that you did!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2019

Magical Experience

Susan was amazing directing my wedding the venue was perfect. she made sure everything was where it was suppose to be and all the groomsman and bridesmaids where lined up correctly. She is very sweet and answered every question I had.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kaylan · Married on 06/01/2019

This place is awesome!

This venue was incredible. Susan the venue owner will go above and beyond. She will do anything that you need and will make sure the vision for your day comes true. I would recommend this place to anyone! She made the day absolutely stress free.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Ella

Ella Jones Venegoni · Married on 03/23/2019

So much more than just a venue!

I can not say enough about this venue! Susan is a life saver. Not only are you getting a beautiful venue, but the services that are provided with the venue are unbeatable. Susan made sure everything ran smoothly and treats you like you are a part of her family for your special day!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Elly · Married on 03/03/2019

Exceptional Choice

*Gorgeous country meets chic setting
    *Susan is exceptionally warm and welcoming, works well with families/couples
    *Rain or shine, flexible facility for a beautiful indoor or outdoor ceremony
    *Wheelchair accessible ramp and restroom
    *Plenty of on site accessories and decor to assist the occasion
    *Close to hotel, shopping, and dining for out of town guests
    *Landscape and facility lend well for photographic options
    For our event, I am so thankful we chose this venue! I will recommend it to anyone asking for opinions.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jodie · Married on 06/02/2018

We fell in love with Applewood Farms from the beginning! the venue is located on 40 acres of beautiful land! the barn layout was wonderful along with the ceremony spot! Susan was wonderful every step of the way while planning my wedding! she was flexible on planning wedding meeting schedules and organizing every little detail I wanted to perfection. The day of went so smooth! She did an excellent job coordinating the entire day so that I had nothing to worry about! She was always checking in on me making sure I was ok and if I needed anything! she was great with helping my mom accomplish everything. She told me exactly where I needed to be and made sure I was there on time, she handled the reception so well with timing everything. Overall a beautiful venue that was able to occupy my 200 guest list, wonderful quality service team and coordinator. My wedding was so beautiful I am so happy with my decision!!! highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Applewood Farm 20
    Applewood Farm 21
    Applewood Farm 22

Dee · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful venue, versatile options for indoor/outdoor setting, photo opportunities galore! We all cannot say enough about how accommodating Susan and her staff were! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2018

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!
    Susan and her staff are SO GREAT! There is not enough room in this box to express my love and gratitude for all of them. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and act like it's no big deal.

We love you, Applewood! Thank you for everything!!
    -The Belcher's

Sent on 02/05/2018

Mikayla · Married on 12/01/2017

We love Applewood Farm! Susan and her staff are absolutely wonderful, the venue and is gorgeous and they will help make your wedding day a dream come true! 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Kellie · Married on 11/25/2017

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. Susan is a dream to work with. The venue itself is divine but the service provided far exceeds expectations. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect and beautiful wedding day! Susan was amazing...she attended to the small things, checked on us throughout the day to make sure we were okay, and she worked so hard to make it the best day! She made our day wonderful and memorable! I highly recommend using Applewood Farm because the venue is beautiful and the staff is like family.

rachelle · Married on 11/11/2017

We fell in love with Susan and Applewood Farm immediately! Brides family is from Jacksonville FL. Bride and groom currently work and attend post graduate school in Cleveland MS. An hour after our visit my daughter and I looked at each other and said we gotta book this! Imagine coordinating a wedding for an anticipated cap of 300, wedding party, family, and friends. Imagine several car trips, emails, texts, phone calls within an engagement window of 11 months. Then imagine one who would calmly and professionally put it all together. Susan was so accommodating with her time each visit we were able to make, to answer all the brides questions. She and her staff were simply professional, pleasant and extremely generous with their patience. It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are, you find that in reality you are not. I completely trusted Susan and her staff in all areas. In any situation that came up, she did not waiver on her focus to my daughter and her needs, while directing her team to seamlessly execute all tasks . We were so moved by Susan and her staffs efficiency, the day and evening were magical and positively memorable in every way. Numerous compliments from all who attended were spoken. The pricing was excellent the quality of materials used are top notch. The rented cabins were a significant bonus both breathtaking in beauty and quality comfort. There is beauty and experience at Applewood. The rehearsal dinner was held in the same location as the reception, it too was marvelous! Susan not only took care of the details, she showed genuine care and passion on personal matters. She is one of a kind and we were blessed to cross paths. When we reflect back upon this occasion we will have emotional ties to her as though we were long time friends, rather than a client, vendor style relationship. God's continued blessings to you, your family and staff. thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brittani · Married on 11/04/2017

Susan & her team made our day so amazing!! I would recommend them to ANY I can!

Michaelyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Susan and her staff went above and beyond. They did an amazing job at making sure my wedding day went smooth as possible and exactly like I wanted.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

From the time I pulled up the drive at Applewood I knew it would be my venue. And then when I met Mrs. Susan things were confirmed. Mrs. Susan was always willing to talk to me when i had questions and would even be open for visits just to talk things over in person. From the time I started planning my wedding til the day of everything was beyond perfect and she handled everything just wonderfully. The venue is just absolutely beautiful! You will love everything about Applewood.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Katalin · Married on 10/15/2017

It was the perfect venue for our day! The staff was awesome and so helpful. You can’t beat the price of this place and everything they include with that price!

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Applewood was a great venue for a fall wedding! Susan was a lifesaver multiple times throughout the day and we are so appreciative of her!

Troy · Married on 09/24/2017

The team at Applewood Farm were the greats . Everyone were very help . During the whole wedding . I would recommend everyone I know . To contact Susan at Applewood Farm for their wedding or any event . You will be treated with the up most respected and kindness. You will find anywhere else . I would love to work for Mrs . Susan . She knows her stuff .

Kacie · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience was great! It rained most of the day, and everyone was totally prepared (up to the very last second) to move the ceremony indoors if needed. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. Susan is fantastic and did everything possible to make our day perfect! I would definitely recommend Applewood Farm!

Alix · Married on 04/29/2017

Excellent venue, love love Susan! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is exactly as you asked for it. Our wedding was perfect!

Applewood Farm 23
    Applewood Farm 30
    Applewood Farm 31
    Applewood Farm 32

Beth · Married on 04/23/2017

Held my parents 60th wedding anniversary at Applewood in April (2017) Amazing experience and heard all good things and comments from just about all 70 + guests that they all had an amazing time. Venue was beautiful inside and out and Susan Boozer and her staff were remarkable. Highly recommend Applewood.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Applewood Farm 33
    Applewood Farm 34
    Applewood Farm 35

Karla · Married on 03/24/2017

We just got married at Applewood Farm on March 24th. From the moment I met Susan, she was extremely helpful with allowing us to tour the venue, planning the details, and coming to see the venue when we needed. She put me at ease and was very organized throughout the entire process. The day of was so smooth because of her and her friendly staff. She made sure everyone was in place and continued to check on me throughout the day. I could not have asked for a better venue and person to help coordinate everything for me. I highly recommend Applewood Farm.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Karla · Married on 03/24/2017

Susan at Applewood Farm was extremely easy to work with from beginning to end. Everything turned out beautiful and how I dreamed.

Amber · Married on 12/17/2016

I could not have picked a better place to get married! Applewood Farm was a dream. The owner, Susan, was the best at helping make sure our big day was absolutely perfect. She was great at staying in contact and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The amount of decorations that come with renting the space is amazing, almost to where you don't need to buy anything yourself! There are several back-up plans for rain as well such as the indoor space and an awning they can add outside for sparkler send offs or to keep the bride and wedding party dry. I would 100% recommend a wedding at Applewood Farm!

Sent on 01/20/2017