48 Reviews for Appleseed Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Toning (1)
Prints (1)

As an Event Manager with "Partners in Planning", professional Photography makes your day complete! We had fun even in the heat! They were patient, friendly and professional at all times. Hope to work with Appleseed Photography again....and again!
C. Matthew-Event Manager

Profile Picture Carla, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Appleseed Photography! Marie was very responsive to emails and was able to recommend timeframe and get that information over to us quickly. Dan did our photography and he was so much fun to work with. We had so many people compliment us about the photographers just at the wedding because they weren't intrusive but seemed to be getting shots from everywhere. Can't wait for the pictures!

Profile Picture User7931664, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Appleseed photography for our daughter's wedding on Amelia Island in May of 2017. Marie and Dan make a wonderful team--often capturing the same moment from different angles and identifying "artsy" opportunities before, during and after the ceremony. Marie added additional value in helping the bridesmaids with makeup and eyelashes! Thank you Appleseed!

Profile Picture Marya, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie and Dan are INCREDIBLE. They really went above and beyond for our special day. Not only did they take fantastic photos, Marie even helped me and my bridesmaids get ready since we were running tight on time. A fantastic company. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files

True Artist!!! I was introduced to Appleseed Photography by my wedding planner. She assured me that I would love their work and I did. I got married March 18th of this year. We had a Great Gatsby themed wedding so everything had to be grand and timeless. We first met with Marie and had the pleasure of Dan shooting our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day. When me and my husband received our pictures back we were immediately filled with emotions. The pictures were so perfect. We felt that we were living our wedding night all over again just looking through them. They did such a great job capturing every moment as well as embracing the theme. God has truly blessed them with an amazing gift. Thank you Appleseed Photography for photographing the best day of my life and making out memories look stunning!

Profile Picture Shayna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very high quality photographs and great people to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did great! Arrived on time, seemed to know where they wanted pictures in order to get the best lighting. We haven't received the final pictures yet, but I anticipate them turning out great. No complaints!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Dan and Marie were a dream to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. We had so much fun with both of them during our engagement session. They made us feel at ease and so comfortable. They captured our personalities perfectly. Dan was our main photographer for the wedding and he was amazing. The pictures turned out beautiful with such high quality.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

A wonderful experience overall. They went above and beyond to make sure we had great memories to share forever. The quality of the pictures exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie and Dan were a pleasure to work with, and capture absolutely beautiful photographs! :)

Profile Picture User6628623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Marie are amazing beyond words. Dan captured our engagement session, which was absolutely incredible and both of them photographed our wedding.
They are both very professional and you can tell that they take a lot of pride in their work. They have a great sense of humor, were very encouraging, and were happy to allow us to try to do shots that we specifically wanted.
When I received my images back, I was so pleased with them. Every image is edited wonderfully and I can't stop looking at them.
I honestly can say that I am very impressed. I originally had my wedding booked with them for April 16th, and spontaneously decided to move the date for December 5th. I called Marie and she was very happy to accommodate my changes, even if they inconvenienced her and even talked with me for over an hour with suggestions on venues and what not.
She was very helpful and was happy to help me as much as she could.
Also, they are actually one of the most inexpensive photographers that I came across if you're looking for professional quality. I definitely think that it was worth it and I recommend them greatly.

Profile Picture Martina, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Marie were great! They are a great team & make you feel very comfortable to work with. Our wedding was on the windiest day I can remember, at the beach, and despite the weather they were still able to get some beautiful pictures outside. I am so happy with how everything turned out. The day goes by so fast, but you have those pictures to remember forever. I'm very happy we decided to go with Appleseed, I will cherish our photos forever.

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and Marie were very helpful, kind, and pleasant to work with. They captured every single moment on our special day, even the tiny little details. We love how our photos turned out and how gorgeous they are. Marie always replied to our emails and phone calls very promptly. My husband and I really enjoyed working with them and we love all of our photos! Great people and great photographers!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Marie and Dan for our Engagement pictures and wedding. They were attentive, creative, and ran on time. I would highly recommend them for your wedding photography!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie and Dan were absolutely fantastic. They were extremely accommodating and worked with my rather expansive family. We used them for our engagement shoot and the pictures came out extremely gorgeous. We can't wait to see our wedding photos and use them in the future!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Marie are amazing photographers. They helped so much with my special day. We will be using them for our future photographs especially when we make it to our one year anniversary.

Profile Picture User5028268, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie and Dan from Appleseed were very responsive to all my questions before the ceremony. Marie helped me to create a wedding day timeline, and on the big day, when things did not go exactly as planned (weather and cranky wedding party member), Marie and Dan seamlessly adjusted the timeline and kept cool heads. At the reception, they were so pleasant in working with me to take all the photos I wanted of my and my husband's family. Although I have not yet seen the wedding photos, the engagement photos were gorgeous! I highly recommend Appleseed Photography.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Terri , 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Appleseed Photography was hands down the best decision made for my wedding (besides my groom of course!) When researching I found Appleseed’s work I was immediately impressed. A husband and wife team, Dan and Marie. Dan(my main photographer) made me comfortable & had me laughing when I was sure I’d be nothing but nervous. He really made it fun. At one point he asked to take a photo of me holding a bunch of Twizzlers like a bouquet! It was unexpected but turned out to be such a cool & very unique picture! My wishes came true many times that day thanks to A.S. We even got to take some special photos with our dog all dressed up, right after our first look. ~A.S. was very helpful & went above & beyond the call of duty every step of the way. They offered pro-advice on the set-up & placement of our homemade paper-moon photo booth in terms of lighting, location, etc And for our engagement shoot they reviewed photos of outfits I was contemplating & assisted me with selecting & coordinating the best options. Also helped me narrow down engage-shoot locations- sent me links to view their prior sessions at the sites I was considering. They gave their honest opinions on the pros/cons of each place. ~My wedding venue notified us last minute of an unfortunate change of schedule A.S. brought extra staff (3 people) so we'd get every photo possible! ~They made a point to ask/become familiar w/ any sensitive family issues & accommodated despite all they were juggling that day. I recommended A.S. to a friend needing photography for her maternity session. When writing A.S. a well-deserved review she asked me to add this about Marie: “She was very warm&accommodating to my (very pregnant) condition-always concerned with my comfort, making sure I wasn’t hot, tired, etc" She even called to make sure I brought water. She was so kind and I really enjoyed the shoot.”
We are both grateful to have found Appleseed Photography. I highly recommend them for any type of photography needs.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Had an amazing time working with everyone from Appleseed Photography. They helped my day run extremely smooth and I had a lot of fun taking pics!

Profile Picture Anisah N Darrell, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Appleseed Photography! We can't say enough great things about them. We loved working with Marie and Dan for both our engagement and wedding day photos (and looking forward to other future shoots!). They are friendly, professional, extremely helpful, and quick to respond to all of our questions. Marie even helped us with our wedding day timeline. Marie and Dan are such hard workers and are so great and amazing at what they do as you can see in all of their pictures. They have such wonderful ideas and are willing to listen to your own ideas as well and they make you feel very comfortable as they take your pictures. And they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the most amazing shots. Thank you Appleseed!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie and Dan are absolutely amazing! I was referred to them by my Maid of Honor who used them a few years prior to my wedding and I am ever so thankful. After meeting Marie for the first time I knew she was the right fit for us. She is fun, energetic, creative, flexible, complimentary, and professional. I have always shied away from cameras but Marie made me more comfortable and perfectly captured every emotion on our big day. It truly would not have been the same without her!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 8/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan and Marie are the best! Their friendliness, professionalism, ideas, flexibility and quality of work is beyond outstanding! I am so thankful I chose Dan as my photographer on such an important day. I will be going to them for many more sessions for our growing family. I cannot give Appleseed photography enough stars. They were absolutely everything I was looking for in a professional photographer. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture jessica, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I recently got married in December and after much research decided to contact Dan and Marie. From the first email Marie was extremely nice, helpful and fast with responding. We spoke on the phone a few weeks before the wedding to finalize details and after our conversation, I knew they were going to be fantastic. She covered details I would have never thought about. On the day of the wedding...which was supposed to be an outside ceremony and reception it rained and we were forced to move inside. Despite the changes Dan and Marie were extremely flexible, compassionate and nothing short of wonderful. They are so creative and were able to capture beautiful photos despite the rain. Every detail and exciting moment from ceremony to exit was captured for us to look at and remember forever. Every picture is amazing and I could not be happier. The rain was no match for them or us and I am so grateful that they were willing to go out and take pictures in that weather. They went above and beyond and even after stalking their blog and facebook page, knowing we were going to get wonderful photos, they still exceeded my expectations. We even got our pictures early! I cannot say enough good things! I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a photographer for any occasion. They even traveled 2 hours for us and were very reasonable on travel expenses. THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew Marie and Dan of Appleseed Photography would be my photographer as soon as my husband and I sat down with them the first time. They are enthusiastic, confident, creative, and very professional. The quality of photos they produce and the value you receive is remarkable. I am an artist with a very picky eye and the photographic style at Appleseed really caught my eye. The colors, clarity, artistic shots, lighting effects, and editing makeyour pictures look like they should be in a magazine. The personality of this couple is also wonderful to work with. Thank you guys! The photos came fast too!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews