Apple Creek Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Evita Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely Beautiful

My flowers were everything I expected them to be and more.. Absolutely beautiful.
    Lauren H. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Florist

We are SO beyond happy with how our flowers turned out. Apple Creek was so easy to work with, and did everything possible to successfully get my vision for our big day. They absolutely nailed it, and the flowers were above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend Apple Creek for your wedding day or any other event!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Lauren. We loved working with you and your family to make sure that the florals were everything you envisioned and more. We are happy that YOU were happy! Congratulations again!!
    Lynn and Wendy
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 06/18/2021

Wonderful!

Wendy, Lynn and everyone working there did a fantastic job along with ease from start to finish! Highly recommend

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley. We enjoyed working with you, and wish you all of the best.
    ~ Lynn & Wendy
    Kelly Married on 06/12/2021

Gorgeous bouquets and more!

Apple Creek Flowers was our first florist consultation for our wedding. After our meeting with Lynn and Wendy we booked them right away. We knew with their background and talent we were in the right hands to have our vision become a reality. They stayed in touch the week of the wedding. Sending pictures of our centerpieces and bridal bouquets to ensure they were what we were envisioning. They absolutely were! The centerpieces were beautiful. The bridesmaid’s bouquets were amazing and my bouquet was just gorgeous. Everything was perfect! We can’t thank Wendy and Lynn enough for the beautiful work. And for making it so easy and stress free. It brought tears to my eyes to see it all come together. Thank you, again! We loved everything!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Kelly, it was a pleasure working with you, and we are so glad that you were pleased with your flowers. You look beautiful, and we would love to get more photos if you are willing to share.
    We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Warm regards,
  • Teodora
    Teodora H. Married on 05/29/2021

Whimsical, romantic spring wedding flower arrangements

Lynn and Wendy helped make our wedding feel romantic, whimsical, and beautiful with their flower arrangements. They exceeded our expectations in every way and we cannot recommend them enough! They will work with any budget to make your dream wedding come true :) -Mr. and Mrs. Abegaz

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Teddy. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we wish you a future of love and happiness!
    -- Lynn and Wendy
  • Meagan
    Meagan S. Married on 05/28/2021

Highly Recommed Apple Creek Florist

Lynn and Wendy were very kind and responsive. They helped us stay within our budget while also keeping to our vision for our bouquets and boutonnières. The flowers were at the venue when we arrived. The bridal suite smelled amazing!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Meagan. We wish you a future filled with love and happiness!
    Rachael H. Married on 10/10/2020

Last minute wedding

I called them with only 2 weeks to plan a small last minute wedding and luckily they had had a cancellation. They made the planning of the 2 bouquets, 1 boutonniere and 3 corsages extremely easy. And the final results exceeded my expectations.
  • Siera
    Siera R. Married on 09/25/2020

So very amazing

Everything was more beautiful then I could imagine. They created wonderful pieces for my wedding.

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

We are so happy that you loved the flowers Siera. Would love to see some pictures if you are willing to share. We wish you all of the best, and thank you again. It was a pleasure working with you!
    -Lynn and Wendy
    Amy S. Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

Wendy and Lynn were fabulous to work with! They are very accommodating even on last minute notice when I forgot a few flower arrangements! There work is INCREDIBLE! The flowers they prepared for our wedding were gorgeous! We could not have asked for a better florist! I gave Wendy a few ideas, but she works her magic! If you need a florist for your wedding, this is the place to go with!! Thank you, Apple Creek Team!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy. Your pictures are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing them, and also for allowing us to be part of your special day. Warm wishes to you both! - Lynn & Wendy
    Brittany S. Married on 08/28/2020

Above and Beyond Expectations!

I knew that Wendy would provide us with beautiful flowers, but I have to say, the final product was better than anything we could have ever imagined!! My bridal bouquet was ABSOLUTELY stunning... jaw dropping. She took in every idea, every preference, and every inspirational photo that I showed her, and produced floral arrangements that were unlike anything that I have ever seen. So unique and personalized, with colors and textures that were perfectly coordinated. Wendy and Lynn provided a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere in their floral shop for consultation (with adorable pups as an added bonus!), and were willing to go above and beyond to provide additional consultation and reassurance throughout the planning process! I have to say - the pictures of our flowers that Wendy sent at the start of our wedding week immediately eliminated any stress or worry, and jump-started the excitement for our big day! Everyone at Apple Creek Weddings is so warm and responsive, and we cannot thank them enough for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

It was our absolute pleasure working with you both, and we love to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We cannot wait to see your beautiful pictures, and look forward to a visit from you in the future. With our thanks and best wishes, Lynn & Wendy
    Samantha G. Married on 08/22/2020

LOVE Wendy & Lynn

Wendy and Lynn were amazing to work with. They made everything so easy and stress free. From the first time my husband and I met them we fell in love with their talents. They knew exactly what both of us wanted without giving one of us too much and the other too little. My husband CRIED when he got his boutonniere with a thistle on it and cried even more when he realized my bouquet had them in it too. They both listened to us, attentively and took notes. The centerpieces turned out absolutely amazing, the decor was just to die for. Wendy texted me pictures of everything the entire week and honestly it was the only thing hyping me up for the wedding since I was OVER IT at that point. Everything turned out so great, please don't sleep on this vendor! They are AMAZING
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 08/22/2020

Exceptional

Because of COVID-19, and having to have to move my wedding to my backyard I was scrambling for new vendors. I contacted Apple Creek Flowers only a few weeks before the wedding! Wendy & Lynne we’re so accommodating. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I will recommend Apple Creek Flowers to anyone looking for Flowers for any occasion!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Katie, we were so happy that we were available to help you with your rescheduled event. It was great getting to know you, and your flower choices were beautiful. Please stop in soon and show us some pictures! With thanks and best wishes, Lynn and Wendy
  • Elisa
    Elisa R. Married on 08/21/2020

Absolutely gorgeous!

Apple creek did my wedding on 8/21/20 and delivered and setup everything at the Bog in Saukville, WI. Wendy, Lynn and her team were absolutely wonderful!!! They listened closely to my vision and sent pictures a few days prior to the event to make sure I was in LOVE with everything. They did our bouquets, hair pieces for the bridesmaids, boutonnieres, center pieces and made beautiful succulent arrangements for our cake. Everything was perfect and I could not recommend Apple Creek weddings more! Thank you all so much for such a wonderful experience!!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Elisa, we had the best time getting to know you and your family, and were honored to be part of your very special day. Your flower choices were beautiful, and we cannot wait to see pictures and see how beautiful YOU were on your day. Please stop by and say hello again. With thanks and best wishes always, Lynn and Wendy
    Jennette Married on 08/15/2020

Gorgeous flowers!

Had a consultation with some pictures of what I liked. What we got was beautiful, gorgeous, one of a kind items that had the most compliments at my wedding!! From the centerpieces to the bouquets, they were outstanding! Highly recommended!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased Jennette, and thank you for your kind words. We wish you nothing but the best!
    With thanks and warm regards,
    Jenn R. Married on 06/28/2020

Wedding 2020

Working with Apple creek for our wedding was nothing but a smooth process. Even with the current pandemic, they were so flexible to make my wedding happen. There was even an issue with some of our centerpieces the day of and they fixed the issue quickly and were so easy to work with !

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenn! It was our pleasure to be part of your ceremony day, and we look forward to doing it again next year! Our best to you and Nick!!
    ~ Lynn and Wendy
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 06/26/2020

Stunning Flowers & Great Communication

Apple Creek flowers was amazing! With all our wedding event changes due to COVID-19, they were always so patient and caring. We ended up using them for some flowers this year and will again for our reception next year! Their communication was great and they were in contact with me the week of with pictures and everything! We loved our flowers!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We are thrilled that you loved your flowers, and look forward to next year too! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!
    Hayley M. Married on 02/29/2020

GORGEOUS! Simply gorgeous!

The wonderful ladies at Apple Creek created the most amazing center pieces for my wedding. My bouquet was exactly as I envisioned it to be and the wreaths and lanterns I had them ad flowers to were simply divine! It really made the whole look of the event come together. Dreams come true!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Hayley, and for allowing us the privilege of being part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you, and we are thrilled that you loved your flowers.
    Best wishes for a beautiful future as husband and wife.
    With thanks and warm regards, Lynn & Wendy
    Paulina Married on 02/01/2020

Stunning!!!!

Lynn and Wendy were great to work with! They listened to every little detail and never said anything about changes I made. The flowers were fantastic. I loved the way they all turned out! The bouquets could not have been more perfect. Every little detail on the bouquets was beautiful!! I was a very happy girl that day and your artwork definitely enhanced my happiness. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Paulina! We are thrilled that the flowers were exactly what you wanted. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We wish you all of the best!
    Morgan Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing staff with Incredible Vision

The staff at Apple Creek is just absolutely AMAZING!!!! They listened to all of my ideas and they truly made the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. They made a hair piece for myself and my 15 month old niece and it was exactly what I had imagined. They were all so kind and it seemed like they were just as excited as I was! On the Tuesday and Wednesday before the wedding they started sending me pictures of some arrangements for my approval and they were perfect! My mom and I went into the store two days before the wedding and they immediately asked if I wanted to see my bouquet and they made me so excited! They should be incredibly proud of the work they do because everything was amazing. I am now drying out my bouquet so I can keep it forever because I loved it so much! Thank you everyone!!

Apple Creek Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Morgan! It was our pleasure to work with you and be part of your special day. We wish you both all of the best for a beautiful life together.
  • Jeannie
    Jeannie A. Married on 11/16/2019

Mother of the Bridr

Apple Creek went overboard helping us when we had to change ceremony sites in 2 days notice. The bouquets and all the flowers were fabulous! Totally recommend Apple Creek !
  • Pseunami
    Victoria Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Work

I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet! It was absolutely stunning : colorful, varied, and matched my theme and colors perfectly. These folks really know their flowers! One phone conversation when I ordered, and they nailed my color scheme and vibe. So happy I chose them for my big day!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 09/28/2019

Apple Creek is amazing!

From beginning to end, this company knows flowers! I don't know much about flowers, but brought pictures with me to our initial meeting, and they found similar flowers to create a similar look within our budget. Their communication was efficient, and they did an amazing job setting everything up the day of the wedding. Our flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and I am still getting compliments two weeks later. Thank you!
    Carissa Married on 09/14/2019

Look No Further

Apple Creek Flowers comes highly recommended! They do a great job at hearing what your vision is, providing you with further ideas and making sure you approve every step of the way. They are more than willing to take requests to change and tweek designs and they offer so much more than their beautiful flowers! Look no further, Apple Creek Flowers is where you need to go!
    Julie T. Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding florist...

Could not have asked for a better florist. They listened to all of our requests and treated us like we were their only clients even though they had a packed schedule. Caring, patient, professional, and detail orientated are just a few of the adjectives I can use to describe Apple Creek Weddings. Our flowers were gorgeous the day of our wedding! Would recommend to any couple getting married.
    Lauren F. Married on 08/24/2019

AMAZING - highly recommend!!!!

They were amazing, I did not know what I wanted for my flowers. I had out consultation and they nailed my vision! My flowers were beautiful & everything I ever imagined. I am so happy with my flowers!