Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 5
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 7

Colleen · Married on 05/01/2010

Scott with Apple Blossoms is AMAZING!
    He made my wedding!
    He completely brought my mental image of the wedding flowers to life.
    I am soooo completely pleased with Scott and his craft as a florist.
    He was so easy to get a hold of and open to new and interesting ideas.
    You will not regret booking scott!

Sent on 05/07/2010

Janelle · Married on 05/01/2010

Sent on 07/16/2010

Megan · Married on 04/11/2010

Apple Blossoms Floral provided amazing flowers for my wedding. I was absolutely amazed at how wonderful my flowers looked. I have already referred a friend of mine there. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 04/22/2010
  • ann

ann · Married on 03/27/2010

If you are looking for an affordable and beautiful florist then look no further, Apple Blossoms is it. Scott is very talented florist and also a good listener. The flowers he made for our wedding were beautiful, we received so much compliments on them.

Sent on 07/25/2010

angela · Married on 02/28/2010

Oh my god....is all I can say about Apple Blossom Florist!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott, you are my angel. I had a definite vision about my centerpieces and bouquet for my wedding. I interviewed several florists in the Tampa area, and the feeling and work I got when I visited with Scott was like no one else. The flowers for my wedding were ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Apple Blossom!!! They truely went above and beyond, and I know a lot of people say that, but they really did. The prices were comparable with others. The flowers they delivered were awesome and more than I ever imagined..THANKS SO MUCH!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Daron · Married on 02/20/2010

I definitely have to give Scott 5 stars for his work for my wedding. He made me the most beaustiful chuppah for my ceremony and gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. He was alot of fun to work with, and I was so happy with how everything came out. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2010

Scott is so awesome to have on your flowers... He really knows his stuff... I walked into his flower shop and saw his candelabras and thats all I needed to know to work with him... But I'm glad I chose him because they were awesome and great to even talk to... So easy to work with and flowers were gorgeous!!!! Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!!

Sent on 03/12/2010

Maranda · Married on 11/21/2009

Scott and his team are great. They were flexible, understanding, and loaded with great decorative ideas. Thanks for all your help, you all were wonderful!

Mr. & Mrs. Frankie & Maranda Meriman

jessica · Married on 11/14/2009

Apple Blossoms did a GREAT job with my wedding flowers! Scott was so helpful and everything looked beautiful!

Mary · Married on 11/08/2009

Scott from Apple Blossoms did a great job on my wedding flowers. They were beautiful and everyone kept commenting on how well put together they were. He surprised me by putting a toss bouquet with all the flowers when they were picked up that was very sweet of him. Always friendly and did a wonderful job. i was very pleased with his services and would recommend to everyone!!

Hye · Married on 11/07/2009

the BESTflorist ever! my wedding was crazy but as soon as he came with my flowers.... all the stress has lifted... and put a big smile on my face... everyone LOVED the flowers...THANK YOU, SCOTT!!!!!! -Hye

Sent on 12/07/2009

Tera · Married on 10/24/2009

Scott was AMAZING! I was blown away when I saw what he had done for my wedding. He did little details the were above what we had discussed, but made our wedding look so much more beautiful. Words can not express how beautiful our wedding was because of Scott. He was so also a pleasure to work with.

Ellie · Married on 10/04/2009

Apple Blossoms was great during the whole wedding planning process. I would use them again in a heartbeat!!! Scott is great and willing to work with any budget!

Sent on 12/10/2009
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2009

We were so happy with the flowers. I told them what I want and they designed it even better. They did a great job and were so nice. We would use them again for our future events. The price was very afforable too. I have priced different places before choosing Apple Blossoms and their price was the best.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Bev · Married on 07/18/2009

It was a complete pleasure working with Apple Blossom Floral Design. I had a short engagement and limited time to plan my wedding around my busy work schedule but I felt completely confident working with Scott. At our first appointment I felt he knew right away what I was looking for. I visited a couple other florists before hand but felt they only offered the generic rose "wedding package". I wanted something fun and exciting but still elegant.He worked around my budget and offered me several different choices which I thought was great. We kept in good contact throughout the couple months of planning with phone calls and emails. Even with my small changes to the original design there were no problems or complaints. Everything worked out smoothly. On the big day the flowers arrived on time and I was extremely pleased with the outcome. I have received nothing but compliments on my bouquets. I would highly recommend this florist. Very professional yet down to earth and friendly.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2009

The flowers that Scott at Apple Blossoms arranged were absolutely breathtaking! I had flowers done for the wedding party, mother of the bride and groom, the gazebo, the centerpieces and for my wedding cake. Everything came out absolutely stunning! Whenever anyone sees my wedding photos, they ALL compliment my flowers! What Scott does with flowers is an absolute work of art!

Sent on 07/23/2009

barbie · Married on 05/15/2009

We went to Apple Blossoms with pretty much no idea of what we wanted. we started talking and they put together the most beautiful arrangements right there in front of us. they were absolutely great!! thanks.

Sent on 06/18/2009

april · Married on 05/08/2009

I couldn't have been happier, being on a pretty tight budget Scott (Apple Blossoms) was nothing but understanding and beyond helpful. Always available for advice and probably talked me of the ledge a couple of times (I started to panic about the weather). I really enjoyed his humor, never too serious but always professional. Not being a "wedding girl" I left just about everything in Scott's hands and was not dissaponted. I would strongly recommend Apple Blossoms to anyone ... you would be in fantastic creative hands! BESOS

Sent on 05/14/2009

gretel · Married on 04/18/2009

apple blossom was outstanding! i would reccomend them to anyone who is looking for quality work and impressive outcomes for your wedding. they are amazing!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Amy · Married on 04/18/2009

Apple Blossoms Floral Design were absolutely the best. Our daughters dream wedding came true with Scott and his team. They went above and beyond. Impecable service. Scott has become a friend of the family now. He truely is an artist and his beautiful work was enjoyed by all who came to the wedding. Still today we get comments about all the beautiful center pieces, head table, wishing tree and flowers that he designed for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2009

Helen · Married on 03/28/2009

Using Apple Blossoms for my wedding was one of the best choices I made! Scott & Ron were wonderful to work with. Although I didn't have a lot of $$ allocated for flowers, Scott made the most out of my budget and created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. He gave me the same flowers I discussed with another florist for 1/3- yes 1/3 of the price.... He listens to what YOU want- which is always important! All of his arrangements have that special touch that is lacking with "other" florists. Apple Blossoms was not only my florist for my wedding- they will be my florist for ALL special events and occasions in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2009

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2009

Apple Blossoms and Scott were definitely a dream come true. I went to Scott with a picture of a wedding I wanted but couldnt afford and they were able to help me take the vision I had and customize it so it was still everything I dreamed but on the budget I could afford. The sheer simplicity and elegance of the centerpieces blew everyone away. From the green cymbidium orchids to the ginger leaf wrapped vases with floating candles to the orchids delicately placed at every place setting it was just lovely. The bridal bouquets were breathtaking and way better than I could have imagined. All of the guests complimented the bouquets the entire event. From the moment I walked into the shop, all of my worries were put to rest. The entire staff is so friendly, calming and easy going you almost feel like family. I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms to anyone planning a wedding or even if you just want a simple bouquet!

Sent on 03/26/2009

Missy · Married on 03/21/2009

I could not have been happier with the flowers for our wedding. From the boutonnieres to the bridesmaid bouquets to the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, everything was gorgeous. Scott worked so hard to get all of the flowers that I wanted. The first time I met with Scott, we spent nearly 2 hours discussing my vision, and he had so many great ideas to offer me. I shopped around and no other shop spent so much time with me. Another shop in Tampa quoted a price that was twice that of Apple Blossoms, for less flowers! I will recommend this shop to everyone that I can. Thank you again Scott, for making my day so magical.

Sent on 04/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2009

Scott was exceptional!!! The flowers for my wedding were much more beautiful that I expected. Apple Blossoms was wonderful to work with and answered any questions I had immediately.

If you are looking for beautiful flowers for a great place.....YOU NEED TO GO HERE!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Jeni · Married on 03/14/2009

Scott is wonderful!!! He was so thorough and explained everything to me about flowers. He even told me some tips too. My flowers were absolutely amazing. You would be crazy to use any other florist!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2009