Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 3
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 4
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 5

Christina Anderson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Friendly, professional, amazing quality, and expertise

I can truly say I am critical when it comes to flowers and the quality of them. I am let down almost every time I receive them or buy them. However when Scott brought the creations he created for me I was just overwhelmed by his amazing talent. He is so sweet, approachable, laid back and creative. I would recommend Apple Blossom to anyone that is need of flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Christina. It was my pleasure. Many happy years to you and Chris. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again.

• Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful work

Very pretty work and good customer service

Sent on 07/25/2019

Noel Rucker · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding flowers

Scott made my wedding a fairytale! It’s was the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever seen my guests raves about all of the unique floral designs he’s an artist and a true jen to work with I will never use another florist other than Scott at apple blossom! Stellar work

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 11
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 12
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Noel and Andy it was such a pleasure working with you. It all came together perfectly including the weather. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you so much for choosing Apple Blossoms and we all wish you all the best in the years to follow.
    Scott and the Staff

Christina Barzelay · Married on 11/02/2019

Had me at "Hello"

I called a bunch of florists when I first started looking and honestly Ron had me at "Hello"! He was so calm and funny! He told me not to look at Pinterest and not to worry about knowing what I wanted but to come in and let them help me! It was the best decision I have ever made! I met with Scott and he was so organized! He had books of flowers organized by color and if you knew you wanted a specific color you could look through that book to see the hundreds of flowers that come in that color! It was so helpful! Scott realized I was more visual and made up some quick centerpiece ideas just to help me figure out what I really wanted. They were so easy going when plans changed and they were happy to help in anyway possible! Ron and Scott were amazing from beginning to end! I can't say enough about them! Apple Blossoms was AMAZING to work with and I'm sure I will use them for other flowers in the future! Thank you so much for everything!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 13
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 14
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 15
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 16
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 17
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

You and Luis were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much. It's always a pleasure to help someone out and make the process as easy as possible. It was our pleasure making your day as flawless as possible. Best wishes to you and Luis in many years of happiness and love from all of us at Apple Blossoms.

Amber · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs blew it out of the water! I was so impressed with everything! I had a vision of what I wanted but didn't know exactly what it would like and I was overjoyed when I saw the final result!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ami Sinardi · Married on 10/12/2019

I will use them for all my floral needs in the future!

Scott and Ron are wonderful to work with and so professional!! The flowers for our wedding turned out Perfect!! And the beautiful arrangements and my bridal bouquet lasted weeks after the wedding! I highly recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Ami,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. You were truly a delight. Best wishes to you in many years of happiness from all of us at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs.
  • Don

Don Creamer · Married on 10/11/2019

Highly recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Designs

Scott at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs was so helpful in our planning of our wedding by offering us ideas for the flowers to use and making great suggestions to save us money. The floral arrangements were beautiful and elegant and his ideas to decorate the cake and tables were on the mark. We got so many compliments on the floral designs. We would highly recommend them for anyone's floral needs.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. Best wishes to you and James in many years of health and happiness from all of us at Apple Blossoms.
  • Lisa

Lisa Crispens · Married on 09/13/2019

They made this process so easy and saw my vision more than I ever would have imagined!

Apple Blossoms saw my vision and created something more than I would ever expected!!!! Absolutely loved my flowers!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 18
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 19
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 20
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 21
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 22
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Hannah Van Der Stelt · Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Florist extraordinaire!!

I cannot say enough good things about Scott and the Apple Blossom Team! They took my wedding vision and made it come to life and I definitely challenged them with what I wanted. I fully trusted Scott to make sure my wedding was beautiful as he really takes the time to get an idea of what you want and helps find ways to fit it in your budget. I was blown away walking into the venue and cannot say thank you enough to his team. GO WITH APPLE BLOSSOM IT WILL BE THE BEST VENDOR!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Hannah. It was my pleasure to have been a part of you and Noah's big day. I just loved working with you and your family. Many Many Many Best Wishes from all of us here at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs.
  • Melissa

Melissa Misgen · Married on 02/23/2019

Most talented florist!! A True Gem!!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Apple Blossoms!! Scott is truly one of the kindest people I've ever met and he is a genius when it comes to flowers and decor. My fiance and I gave him a few basic ideas on what we wanted for our wedding flowers and what he designed for us was absolutely breathtaking! Even while typing this I'm feeling a little emotional thinking of how I felt when I first saw my bouquet!! It was like a dream really! And then the rest of the centerpieces and decor were just jaw dropping. You could tell that every element was carefully thought about and you could just feel the love that went into these creations. I'd recommend Apple Blossoms to absolutely anyone who is looking to work with someone who really cares and has amazing talent! Simply amazing!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 23
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 24
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 25
    Sent on 03/27/2019

Melissa and John,
    I was deeply honored when you came to me for your flowers for your wedding. I am so happy I exceeded your expectations. I'm always a little nervous when it comes to be given a chance to create something unique for a client. Thank you for such a lovely note. Best wishes to you and John for many years of happiness and health. It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your big day.

Cindy Gunn · Married on 02/11/2019

Every detail is attended to...

We cannot use enough superlatives to describe the perfection of service by Scott and Ron at Apple Blossoms. In our planning meeting with them, we set out some general ideas and entrusted them to fill in the gaps and make everything come together for our wedding. And they did, they knocked it out of the park. The flowers, corsages, and boutonnieres were lovely, and the centerpieces were a focal point of the room, garnering numerous compliments. Our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended, and Scott was a large part of making it happen. They are total professionals, communication was excellent, prices reasonable, and service perfect. If you use Apple Blossom you will be very happy with your result!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Best florist ever

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Scott and his team at Apple Blossom. Not only were they reasonable in their prices, they were incredibly responsive and it was very clear that Scott truly cares - he wants his customers to be completely happy. Scott helped us out on a special request for the ceremony design, going above and beyond what any other florist was willing to do, and not charging us a ridiculous amount to do so. On the day of the wedding, Scott was right on time and the flowers were better than I could have imagined. His team completely nailed it and we were so very happy with everything! In addition to the flowers, we happened to catch Scott again, going above and beyond, helping our day-of coordinator with the setup of our aisle runner (fighting the crazy wind on the roof with double stick tape). The coordinator said Scott would never just stand by while she worked, he had to help with anything he could. At the end of the night when we retired to our suite, the entire room was filled with the absolutely beautiful aroma of the flowers - that is a memory that we will keep forever. We just love Apple Blossom and are forever grateful to them for a perfect, beautiful wedding!!!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 26
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 27
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Jeanette · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott and his team are amazing, they truly stepped in to help save the day when my outdoor wedding ceremony was expecting rain last minute. He turned the inside reception area into what felt like a beautiful garden so I could still enjoy that outdoor feeling (but even better without the humidity!). He and his team also stepped in when my cake vendor let me down and forgot to bring stands for the cupcakes/cake, Scott let us use his own stands for no charge, I definitely recommend working with Apple Blossoms they truly did an amazing job and made my day incredibly beautiful.
    Not to mention my bouquet was absolutely incredible!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 28
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Kat · Married on 11/18/2017

The absolute best! Scott worked so hard to make sure our wedding was special, bringing his extensive knowledge and creative design to each facet of our big day. Scott truly made us feel like family and he was so wonderful to work with. I wish I could get married every year just to work with him! He always made sure he was in time with our budget and ideas and made our wedding flowers beautiful and affordable. Truly felt like a fairy tale! I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design, you will be so happy!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 29
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 30
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Kat it was such a pleasure working with you and Rob. You are an amazing couple. Thank you so much.

Viana · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved my wedding flowers. I explained to Scott what I wanted from day one, and he delivered! I was going for romantic and rich autumn colors. I didn’t want anything too arranged. Everything turned out amazing and I truly loved my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. He even put a little lady bug for good luck on mine. That was very thoughtful! :-)

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 31
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 32
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Hillary · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding for wedding guest to take home and enjoy. They added a little surprise touch to the bridal bouquet to make it even more special. Overall the flowers were gorgeous and the price was perfect!!!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 33
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 34
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 35
    Sent on 10/16/2017

Hillary,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad your family and friends were able to enjoy the flowers after the wedding. We all wish you many years of happiness and health from all of us at Apple Blossoms.

Caitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

Last year when I started planning my wedding, I had no clue where to start. I knew I wanted real flowers so I started looking for florists in the Tampa area. I came across Apple Blossoms, and sent an email requesting some information. I received an email back within a day with more information than I knew what to do with. We set up an appointment with Scott who was so helpful and really knows his stuff! Throughout the whole year Scott and Ron were there to help answer any questions I had while I was planning my wedding. They were so professional and their prices are great too! The day of my wedding Scott delivered all of my bridal parties bouquets and booteniers to our hotel room. Every encounter I had with Scott was AMAZING and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so glad we chose Apple Blossoms to be our florist for our wedding. These guys really know what they are doing when it comes to weddings!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Caitlin it was such a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much for letting us and others know of your experience with Apple Blossoms. Many best wishes to you and your family.
  • AmigWedding2017

Sadie · Married on 01/21/2017

My flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagines. All my guests complimented my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. I couldn't be more pleased with how beautiful they turned out. Truly stunning bouquets.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. So happy you liked everything. Many happy blessings to the two of you from all of us at Apple Blossoms.
  • Deb

Deb · Married on 01/14/2017

Appleblossoms made my flowers perfect! All of the bouquets and bouts were perfect and exactly what we had discussed. In addition, my husband surprised me with 3 arrangements for the arch and they hid this from me, and made sure it really was a surprise.

The price was amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Deb. So glad we were able to coordinate the surprise with Nathan. It was a pleasure working with you and many happy wishes to the two of you.

Mohammed · Married on 11/05/2016

Our daughter recently got married in Saint Petersburg and her wedding was planned from Maryland, so we had to depend on reviews for the selection of vendors. For the flowers, we contacted several florist and selected Apple Blossoms. It was the best decision ever. From the moment I spoke to Scott, I felt so at ease with him and he reassured me that everything will be fine. I emailed a sample of the arrangement we had in mind and he made some valuable suggestions. Apple Blossoms was contracted to handle all of the floral needs (ceremony, cocktail hour, receptions, bride and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonniere).
    OMG, everything was amazing, it was way beyond our expectations. We are still getting compliments from our guests as to how spectacular to the flowers were. If you are seeking a florist for your wedding or any other event, I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design in Tampa Florida.
    Patricia A. Bowie, Maryland

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alissa · Married on 10/30/2016

I am so happy I chose Apple Blossom for my wedding day! I had met with a few florist in the area but none of them were as flexible, caring, and excited about your big day as Apple Blossom was. When I arrived for my first appointment right away they make you feel like family which was a huge plus for me.
    Scott is literally AMAZING! He took time to work with me to make sure I would have everything I wanted and even more! The day of my wedding he surprised me with extra floral arrangements for my cocktail hour and he even added a few extra touches to my ceremony. Everything was literally breathtaking, Even more beautiful than I had imaged. I can honestly say I couldn't of asked for anything more, from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and just overall experience! I would highly recommend Apple Blossom for any brides whether local or out of state!! My sister is getting married November 2017 and she will for sure be using Apple Blossom as her Florist as well! We can not wait to work with them again!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Marlene · Married on 07/02/2016

Scott at Apple Blossom was remarkable. Our flowers from my bouquet to the centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend Apple Blossom to any bride.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Marlene. It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to the two of you.

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely loved Apple Blossom Floral Designs! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! And very affordable! Scott worked with our budget and was always very helpful and willing to look for alternatives that looked similar but were less expensive. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful!! Both Scott and his partner were so kind and professional. They even put together a beautiful Hoopah thing for us and decorated it with flowers. It looked amazing! Absolutely dreamy. They did an amazing job with the center pieces as well. I loved all of it and am 100% satisfied with our decision of hiring them.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/11/2016

From our first meeting, I fell in love with Scott's taste, professionalism, and respect for the process of coordinating the floral arrangements for our wedding. Scott took his time through our first meeting to cover all the important details and to help me decide on flowers that would get the aesthetic that I envisioned while also suggesting flower choices that would help keep it in my budget. He and Ron were amazing to work with!! Not only did they deliver a beautiful product on the wedding day (centerpieces, bouquets, archway decorations, etc), Scott also coordinated with us throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that we had all the right accessories (extra vases, candles, etc) and with our other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms, they are incredible!! Thank you Scott and Ron!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Alex. It was a pleasure working with you. All our best to you and Devin in many years of happiness.

Ron and Scott helped me with my last minute flowers. I ordered personal flowers from them and they really took care of me. I'm an indecisive bride but they patiently took care of all my needs. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2016