Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

153 Reviews for Apple Blossoms Floral Designs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

153 Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Jeanette · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott and his team are amazing, they truly stepped in to help save the day when my outdoor wedding ceremony was expecting rain last minute. He turned the inside reception area into what felt like a beautiful garden so I could still enjoy that outdoor feeling (but even better without the humidity!). He and his team also stepped in when my cake vendor let me down and forgot to bring stands for the cupcakes/cake, Scott let us use his own stands for no charge, I definitely recommend working with Apple Blossoms they truly did an amazing job and made my day incredibly beautiful.
    Not to mention my bouquet was absolutely incredible!

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 3

Kat · Married on 11/18/2017

The absolute best! Scott worked so hard to make sure our wedding was special, bringing his extensive knowledge and creative design to each facet of our big day. Scott truly made us feel like family and he was so wonderful to work with. I wish I could get married every year just to work with him! He always made sure he was in time with our budget and ideas and made our wedding flowers beautiful and affordable. Truly felt like a fairy tale! I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design, you will be so happy!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 4
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 5

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Kat it was such a pleasure working with you and Rob. You are an amazing couple. Thank you so much.

Viana · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved my wedding flowers. I explained to Scott what I wanted from day one, and he delivered! I was going for romantic and rich autumn colors. I didn’t want anything too arranged. Everything turned out amazing and I truly loved my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. He even put a little lady bug for good luck on mine. That was very thoughtful! :-)

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 7

Hillary · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers were beautiful and lasted long after the wedding for wedding guest to take home and enjoy. They added a little surprise touch to the bridal bouquet to make it even more special. Overall the flowers were gorgeous and the price was perfect!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 8
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 9
    Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 10

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Hillary, It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad your family and friends were able to enjoy the flowers after the wedding. We all wish you many years of happiness and health from all of us at Apple Blossoms. Scott

Caitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

Last year when I started planning my wedding, I had no clue where to start. I knew I wanted real flowers so I started looking for florists in the Tampa area. I came across Apple Blossoms, and sent an email requesting some information. I received an email back within a day with more information than I knew what to do with. We set up an appointment with Scott who was so helpful and really knows his stuff! Throughout the whole year Scott and Ron were there to help answer any questions I had while I was planning my wedding. They were so professional and their prices are great too! The day of my wedding Scott delivered all of my bridal parties bouquets and booteniers to our hotel room. Every encounter I had with Scott was AMAZING and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so glad we chose Apple Blossoms to be our florist for our wedding. These guys really know what they are doing when it comes to weddings!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Caitlin it was such a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much for letting us and others know of your experience with Apple Blossoms. Many best wishes to you and your family.
  • AmigWedding2017

Sadie · Married on 01/21/2017

My flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagines. All my guests complimented my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets. I couldn't be more pleased with how beautiful they turned out. Truly stunning bouquets.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. So happy you liked everything. Many happy blessings to the two of you from all of us at Apple Blossoms.
  • Deb

Deb · Married on 01/14/2017

Appleblossoms made my flowers perfect! All of the bouquets and bouts were perfect and exactly what we had discussed. In addition, my husband surprised me with 3 arrangements for the arch and they hid this from me, and made sure it really was a surprise.

The price was amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Deb. So glad we were able to coordinate the surprise with Nathan. It was a pleasure working with you and many happy wishes to the two of you.

Mohammed · Married on 11/05/2016

Our daughter recently got married in Saint Petersburg and her wedding was planned from Maryland, so we had to depend on reviews for the selection of vendors. For the flowers, we contacted several florist and selected Apple Blossoms. It was the best decision ever. From the moment I spoke to Scott, I felt so at ease with him and he reassured me that everything will be fine. I emailed a sample of the arrangement we had in mind and he made some valuable suggestions. Apple Blossoms was contracted to handle all of the floral needs (ceremony, cocktail hour, receptions, bride and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonniere).
    OMG, everything was amazing, it was way beyond our expectations. We are still getting compliments from our guests as to how spectacular to the flowers were. If you are seeking a florist for your wedding or any other event, I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Design in Tampa Florida.
    Patricia A. Bowie, Maryland

Alissa · Married on 10/30/2016

I am so happy I chose Apple Blossom for my wedding day! I had met with a few florist in the area but none of them were as flexible, caring, and excited about your big day as Apple Blossom was. When I arrived for my first appointment right away they make you feel like family which was a huge plus for me.
    Scott is literally AMAZING! He took time to work with me to make sure I would have everything I wanted and even more! The day of my wedding he surprised me with extra floral arrangements for my cocktail hour and he even added a few extra touches to my ceremony. Everything was literally breathtaking, Even more beautiful than I had imaged. I can honestly say I couldn't of asked for anything more, from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and just overall experience! I would highly recommend Apple Blossom for any brides whether local or out of state!! My sister is getting married November 2017 and she will for sure be using Apple Blossom as her Florist as well! We can not wait to work with them again!

Marlene · Married on 07/02/2016

Scott at Apple Blossom was remarkable. Our flowers from my bouquet to the centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking. I would highly recommend Apple Blossom to any bride.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Marlene. It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to the two of you.

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely loved Apple Blossom Floral Designs! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! And very affordable! Scott worked with our budget and was always very helpful and willing to look for alternatives that looked similar but were less expensive. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful!! Both Scott and his partner were so kind and professional. They even put together a beautiful Hoopah thing for us and decorated it with flowers. It looked amazing! Absolutely dreamy. They did an amazing job with the center pieces as well. I loved all of it and am 100% satisfied with our decision of hiring them.

Alexandra · Married on 06/11/2016

From our first meeting, I fell in love with Scott's taste, professionalism, and respect for the process of coordinating the floral arrangements for our wedding. Scott took his time through our first meeting to cover all the important details and to help me decide on flowers that would get the aesthetic that I envisioned while also suggesting flower choices that would help keep it in my budget. He and Ron were amazing to work with!! Not only did they deliver a beautiful product on the wedding day (centerpieces, bouquets, archway decorations, etc), Scott also coordinated with us throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that we had all the right accessories (extra vases, candles, etc) and with our other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms, they are incredible!! Thank you Scott and Ron!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Alex. It was a pleasure working with you. All our best to you and Devin in many years of happiness.

Ron and Scott helped me with my last minute flowers. I ordered personal flowers from them and they really took care of me. I'm an indecisive bride but they patiently took care of all my needs. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend!!

Cassandra · Married on 12/11/2015

Scott and Ron are absolutely amazing! I fell in love with this pair during my interview process with them. They were fun and so easy to talk to! The prices were also super reasonable, esp for us as we were paying for our wedding on our own! Scott helped to come up with shortcuts we could take, so we could save a buck. This pair cares about what they do and you can tell! My flowers in the reception were far more beautiful than I expected! I will always book with Apple Blossoms for any flowers I am need. Do yourself a favor and look no further, these guys are where its at!

Joan · Married on 12/05/2015

Scott was great to work with and extremely lnowledgeable. I came in with rough ideas of what flowers I wanted but he helped me pull it together. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous as was the last minute change to the bridal table centerpiece. Scott was flexible when I requested a change and made the entire process very easy. In addition, the retail side of his business has the biggest and freshest hydrangeas I've ever seen!

Chelsea · Married on 10/24/2015

Scott and Rahn are the Jam!! They are so helpful nice and great to work with. we have used them for many events so there wasn't a question if i was going to use them for my wedding. i have suggested them to everyone/everywhere. they worked with my budget and have been so easy to work with and stress free. I have also used them to send flowers to people and they are fast and i know the flowers they advertise for on their website are the ones that will be sent. i'm always pleased with them no matter what the service but especially when it comes to weddings.

They were GREAT from the moment I met them! They were on time, very realistic with expectations, and knew A LOT about flowers and which ones were actually work with the time of year. It was also amazing that they knew our other vendors personally! It made it feel like a network of professionals. They were also very thoughtful when picking up the flowers and making sure that I had what I needed. I would recommend them anytime!

Jose · Married on 09/12/2015

Scott at apple blossoms was amazing! His vision and creativity brought so much life to our wedding. It shows he has a passion for what he does and is very professional. Best value in town in our opinion. We would highly recommend Apple blossoms for anyone looking to decorate their wedding. They provide big and beautiful flowers that are imported from all over the world. Thank you Scott!! Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Jose. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ileana. We all at Apple Blossoms wish the two of you many years of Happiness.
  • User5081918 · 2+ years ago

I wish I could post a picture of my custom bouquet Scott made for me, if I could, you would stop reading reviews and call Apple Blossoms right away! My husband and I met with Scott only once before the wedding and then coordinated with via email and phone since we live in Idaho. That was all it took for Scott to completely figure out what we were hoping for and then even exceed our wildest dreams! Apple Blossoms took care of decorating the aisle, entrance, and centerpieces for our tables. They delivered our bouquets to our hotel for pictures. They set up and took down everything, my wedding party and I didn’t have to lift a finger day of, and it was perfect. We used the same room for the ceremony and the reception, and so they waited out of sight during the ceremony and then transformed the room quicker than I could have even imagined possible! We got married at the Florida Aquarium, who recommended Apple Blossoms, and Scott gave us the bright beautiful tropical wedding we had dreamed of! On the fly, he was even able to make an extra boutonniere that we hadn’t thought of, and in the moment, it was a lifesaver. In fact, I didn’t even find out about it until a day later! What more could you possibly ask for from a vendor? They help picked up my slack and made everything perfect! I absolutely recommend Apple Blossoms, in fact, if I lived in central Florida, I would never use a different florist for anything!

Chelsea · Married on 06/20/2015

Scott was wonderful to work with! His arrangements were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet. I highly recommend him!

Very nice people to work with. Our flowers were beautiful!

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

The flowers for my bouquet, boutonnieres and centerpieces were better than any picture I showed or could ever have imagined! Scott and his team at Apple Blossoms are absolutely amazing, they can take images of what you like and then take it to the next level, while staying within your budget!
    With my first consultation, Scott was able to help me take the flower inspirations that I found on Pinterest and bring them into my budget. Scott also encourage me to provide him with any of the vases and anything else he may need to put the centerpieces together to help cut down on costs. Once I booked Apple Blossoms, I was able to meet with Scott a few more times to make sure we were on the same page and go over any changes that were needed. Scott also offered to make up a sample of the centerpieces or any of the bouquets if needed, I felt confident in conversations that he completely understood my vision that I did not feel it was necessary.
    The day of our wedding I needed the bouquets and boutonnieres earlier since we were doing a first look, I discussed picking them up from the store, but Scott did not feel I should stress with that, so he delivered them directly to the hotel and the rest to the venue. The first time I saw the flowers I was so ecstatic they were far beyond my expectations! My husband who was skeptical about his boutonniere when I told him about my idea for them, absolutely loved it and could believe how well they turned out..it too was beyond his expectations! Everything was so beautiful!!
    Everyone at the wedding raved about gorgeous and unique the flowers and centerpieces were, and how they fit who I was perfectly! Thank for helping to complete my special day!

Apple Blossoms provided me with beautiful flowers for my wedding! When the big day came and my flowers were delivered I was so taken back with how beautiful the bouquet was! 100% would recommend for wedding flowers or any florist needs!

• User5232061 · 2+ years ago

Amazing florist! Great at keeping in contact and making last minute changes to the order. Would recommend to anyone!