89 Reviews for Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens LLC

Covered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)
88 Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens LLC Reviews

Married 8-19-17. The grounds were beautiful. Kathy and staff went way out of there way to make our day special. We would recommend this place to anyone that wants there special day to be as special as our was. It does not get any better we are sure of that!!!!!

Profile Picture TnT, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here in mid August, 2017, and it was the perfect venue! Kathy, Katie, and the rest of the Apple Blossom staff were amazing and extremely helpful. They took care of everything - the setup, the tent decorations, the centerpieces, the timing of the ceremony, and even organizing directly with the vendors to make sure they came at the right time. They made the whole evening stress-free and take care of way more than your typical venue. Kathy's property really is spectacular. We've had tons of comments from our guests saying how picturesque the whole evening was. So beautiful - thanks, Apple Blossom!

Profile Picture E, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy and her staff were incredible. They were always extremely helpful and straight to the point when meeting, emailing, calling, you name it. They helped you, and made it quick, which is essential with wedding planning. Any questions I had, they had an answer and then a game plan. You have a concern, they have it covered, or will do what they can do help. They are on top of it and know what they're doing for sure! O\I only met with Kathy and her staff twice in person during the wedding planning, once for the consult, and once for rehearsal, but yet, on my wedding day, she hugged me and teared up as if she had known me for years.. her heart if golden. All of that aside, the venue is beautiful, and functional. We chose the garden ceremony at the larger gazebo, and with a head count of about 130 guests, and we were able to get everyone seated with room to spare, along with appropriate parking with no issues. The grounds and gardens were well maintained, and the property has so many options for a unique wedding. Certainly made for beautiful photos. We are glad to have chosen Apple Blossom as our wedding venue, it was a beautiful place, with wonder staff. Couldn't have been more pleased!
Thank you to Kathy and her staff, you never failed to impress us!
Love, Clair, Josh & our families.

Profile Picture Clair, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely 5 out of 5! We had a beautifully amazing wedding here 6/3/17. Kathy literally stopped my anxiety about the whole wedding day when I dropped off my items there a few days before. She and her crew made everything easy, organized and smooth all day long! We are grateful to have nothing but good things to say about her, staff and the phenomenal grounds there.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking

Apple Blossom was the absolute best choice for our wedding venue!! Kathy is so personable, friendly and knowledgeable. Her and her staff take care of all the set up and take down, dramatically reducing the stress for us brides! You can't go wrong if you book with her. Our guests have told us how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture brian, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful venue and staff! With very little notice made our day so special!

Profile Picture LaRaine, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were so sweet and VERY accommodating and understood exactly what I wanted. Even though my husband and I wanted a small intimate ceremony with family they still made the day special and did everything I wanted them to do! I would recommend them to ANYONE and truly am happy we chose to have our wedding there! Not to mention the property is GORGEOUS!!!

Profile Picture Kellsie, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. The venue and grounds were beautiful and everything went so smoothly day of. Anytime my mom/sister would start to do something, her girls would come over and help or take over to relieve our stress. Kathy is very responsive and excited about her job, which makes planning a wedding much easier. We have gotten endless compliments on how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I originally planned on only using this site for my Ceremony, but when I saw the place and met with Kathy, I fell in love. Throughout the whole process Kathy was so helpful. She helped me with all of my concerns, alleviated most of my stress and went above and beyond any expectations. We are from Chicago so we were not familiar with any vendors in the area. All of her recommendations and suggestions were wonderful. She even picked up our marriage license for us.
The Wedding itself could not have been anymore perfect. Everything went so smooth and I did not have to worry about anything. Kathy and her team were so helpful. Everyone told us how beautiful it was and how it was "the best Wedding that they had ever been to". Our photographer called it "a photographers dream" to take pictures there. I would not have changed a thing. Thank you so much for everything Kathy!

Profile Picture User4673454, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens was an ideal location for our vow renewal. If you are looking for an awesome outdoor venue, this place is ideal. The grounds were beautifully maintained, and offered many unique places for fantastic photo opportunities. Kathy was absolutely wonderful to work with, and made our day very special. She assisted us in finding vendors, working with the delivery of our cake before our arrival, and getting things ready for the ceremony. She made the day just perfect.

Profile Picture User5103245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Kathy and her team were wonderful. We had the most beautiful wedding ceremony we could ever have dreamed of. I highly recommend the venue for a wedding ceremony. They are extremely flexible and super professional in a personal kind of way. THANKS AGAIN, Kathy!

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a small, chapel wedding at Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens and could not have been more pleased! The venue is beautiful, the staff is so accommodating and took care of everything for us, and the experience was just perfect. We couldn't have picked a perfect place to get married. We would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Everything was fabulous!

Profile Picture Missy, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

It was a gorgeous place, great and friendly staff!! Highly recommend this place to anyone looking to get married or renew their vows!! They made our day very special and intimate with our family and friends

Profile Picture User5114399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy was exceptional. From the moment we met, we made a connection and knew that Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens was where we wanted to have our ceremony and reception. Kathy's energy and enthusiasm is contagious and magnetic! She has a keen eye for detail and anticipated our needs and wants before we even knew them. She accommodated us with everything we asked for and more. She went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely happy and satisfied. Kathy and her staff helped with every whim and request without hesitation. It was a beautiful venue for our ceremony and reception! All of our guests complimented us on our choice and Kathy and her team. Kathy made this process stress-free and easy. She made the day all about us and said to leave the details to her and her team, and she surpassed our high expectations! Thank you, Kathy!!!

Profile Picture Jared and Heather, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy was fabulous from planning to execution! The facilities were gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Our day was perfect! Kathy and her team listened to everything we wanted and made sure all details were taken care of.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy was absolutely spectacular! We had both our ceremony and reception held at Apple Blossom, and everything went perfectly!
She was so easy to communicate with, and always very prompt at responding, and made me feel at ease with any questions I had. On the day of our wedding, her crew members were always around and available, and took care of pretty much the whole set up, we gave them our favors and decorations, and everything, and she made sure it was done beautifully! I had an exceptionally stress-free wedding day because of them. It was absolute perfection. I would highly recommend Apple Blossom to anyone looking for a ceremony or reception, all of my guests commented on the location and the sheer beauty of the gardens and everything! Thank you so much Kathy and crew for making our day amazing and one to remember!

Profile Picture Kary, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was perfect! Their "Instead of the Courthouse" package was a great value. Kathy and her helpers were awesome with helping us get our decorations up and keeping everything running smoothly. We didn't need a rehearsal because they cued us for everything. Kathy's service was lovely and she was very accommodating. She even took my idea of having our first dance under their gazebo and made it even better by making it a part of our ceremony in a way. I would highly recommend Kathy and her gardens for your intimate wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

My sister saw the story of Apple Blossom on the news, and recommended it to us. We live in Minneapolis, and were able to make all the arrangements with no problems. The Wedding was beautiful! Thank you Kathy and team!

Profile Picture Ruth Ann, 8/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely perfect!! I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Jade, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy and her staff are amazing!!! Very organized and so much fun to be around! Especially under the stress and worries a bride has to handle!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cathy and Holly were amazing. I was very nervous and unsure of all the details, they made everything so much less stressful! I sent an incomplete list of music and told her I was still deciding on the last song for the ceremony. She sent me a list of suggestions. Then when I wasn't too sure of how I wanted the ceremony to go she was so helpful. Over all great experience!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rev. Kathy and her staff were awesome, they all made sure that "our day" was over-the-top fantastic!!! We were both so relieved that they took all of the stress and worry out of our wedding day. They made it super easy and affordable and the Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens were so beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything more, as our wedding day was perfect! ♥

Profile Picture Diana, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best decision we made! Kathy really
Goes above and beyond to make sure you have your perfect day. She was always available; and she and her staff were a great help the day of the wedding with the setup. The grounds looked absolutely beautiful even though it had been raining. Thanks to Kathy for all her help and recommendations!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews