37 Reviews for Appassionata String Quartet

String-Trio (1)
String-Quartet (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
37 Appassionata String Quartet Reviews

Appassionata played for my son's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Joy D. was a delight to work with. Always prompt with responses to my inquiries and the music was great. I was uncertain about hiring a quartet through the internet but Appassionata met all my expectations and laid to rest any concerns. Price was very reasonable and well worth it. Highly recommend this group for their professionalism and friendliness.
Jane W.

Profile Picture User7155928, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Joy and her team are so incredibly talented, Joy was a pleasure to work with from the moment we booked her up until the big day. She was very responsive to all of our emails and worked hard to find music sheets for songs that we found on own and wanted played at our wedding. The music the was beautiful and provided such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had so many compliments from all of our friends and family about how beautiful the music was that Joy and her team put out.

Profile Picture Josh, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin

We loved working with Appassionata String Quartet and using them to provide ceremony and cocktail music for our wedding. Joy and her team were responsive, accommodating, and excellent musicians. The music was a great mix of traditional and modern and all pieces were played beautifully! We would highly recommend that any bride and groom work with Appassionata for their wedding!

Profile Picture User6858001, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

It was such a pleasure working with Joy to book our ceremony music. She was very kind and easy to communicate with through email. All of her information was very detailed regarding their services and music choices. She even went out of her way to send us some examples of different songs to make sure we picked the sound which would be the best fit for us. The music was very nice at our wedding, and it really added to our ceremony! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cello, Violin

Joy was wonderful to work with! I had a specific song I wanted for the ceremony and she was able to accommodate my date, and the music was perfect. I would highly suggest using Appassionata String Quartet if you are looking for professional service and beautiful music.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata Quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we couldn't have been happier. They were so easy to work with, and had a list of songs to make the selection process easier. I only wish we could have heard them play more!

Profile Picture User4503328, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

We absolutely loved having Appassionata String trio at our wedding! The trio played while our guests arrived and during our ceremony. We live out of the state so all of my communication was completed through email with Joy. They showed up to our rural location on time and played beautifully during the ceremony!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata provided the music for my son Sean and his wife Tracy's ceremony and it was beautiful! The next month at my 60th birthday party my boyfriend proposed - a total surprise to me…..and everyone else as he told no one…isn't he wonderful! Fast forward to planning OUR wedding and I knew that I wanted Appassionata to play at our wedding ceremony. Joy was so helpful planning the music selections. When I heard the music playing as I was walking closer to the ceremony (my daughter was by my side, as my matron of honor, before my brother took her place) it made me cry happy tears. Our theme was the "Best Day Ever" and with Appassionata string trio playing beautiful music for our ceremony it really WAS the Best Day Ever!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata provided a String Trio for my pre-ceremony and ceremony music. They were absolutely wonderful! I was a bride that planned everything just to make sure that nothing went wrong, but on my wedding day, we had a MAJOR set back in the bridal suite which caused a significant delay in the start of the ceremony. Instead of leaving at the time I booked them for, they stayed and played until everything was over. The intro music for me to walk down the aisle was so exceptionally beautiful that I couldn't stop crying. They are just amazing! I really appreciate that they stayed the entire time instead of leaving! They added the extra elements to make my wedding incredible!

If you are need music for your wedding or next event, please, look no further! They are true professionals and will give you everything you ask for and more!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Joy was so very kind on the phone and in her emails. The quartet was professional and even played a special request for me to walk down the aisle. We have a lot of highly trained musicians in my family and they were impressed by Appassionata's arrangements. We requested more modern music during our cocktail hour and they did an excellent job playing it!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to get in touch with, answered all of our questions with professionalism, and provided lovely music for our wedding ceremony. We opted for a string trio and they played beautifully. Very much enjoyed their services!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/10/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

A a duo play at our ceremony. They were perfect! Best of all is that they came and set up and did not SEEK US OUT for our final payment. I had my dad bring them the check and it was fine. Beautiful music, and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata String Quartet was such a great addition to our wedding. From the moment guests arrived to be seated at our wedding, you could hear beautiful music which really set the tone (an elegant one I might add) for our wedding. Working with Joy from Appassionata was a breeze. They have a WIDE selection of music to chose from. We did our best in making choices and then sent them to Joy. Being much more intimately familiar with the music selections, Joy ably guided us to better suited song selections. Sure enough, when I would compare her song selection with ours, she was always right. Also, Appassionata's pricing is incredibly reasonable. I reached out to several companies before settling on Appassionata (who was recommended to us by our vendor as they had recently performed at a wedding for a groom who himself was a professional classical musician), but went with Appassionata because they were very reasonable, responsive and had already come highly recommended. You will not be disappointed if you chose Appassionata Quartet!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/26/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Could not have been more pleased. Very professional, prompt in responses , on time, flexible , and most of all fabulous music!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/27/13, 1 Review

To Whom It May Concern:

I highly recommend Appassionata String Quartet. They were highly professional and friendly at our wedding ceremony. We chose 4 songs for them to play, and they executed them perfectly. They were easy to work with and very experienced.

Regards,
John

Profile Picture User3272246, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough good things about Appassionata playing at our wedding. It was really easy to work with Joy to set up what music we would like them to play for the different portions of the ceremony. She sent us a list of common choices, but was willing to learn new music upon request. We chose the string trio and they sounded absolutely amazing!! They arrived promptly and were very professional. They were even willing to stay extra as the ceremony ran a little late. We thought their price was very reasonable for the quality of their performance. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/15/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata was a great vendor to work with. When I first called Appassionata's number, I spoke to Joy, who was my contact throughout the planning process. She was extremely friendly and helpful at all points along the way. She helped us decide how many strings we wanted/needed for our ceremony and gave us a very reasonable price (I called many others and her price was the most affordable) for a string trio. They have a large repertoire and Joy sent us plenty of music to choose from. She contacted us the day before our wedding when the weathermen were calling for 100 degree weather and were flexible, despite the impending heat, regarding where they would be placed for our outdoor ceremony. Our guests very much enjoyed Appassionata's music before and during our ceremony. Appassionata was a wonderful vendor and we would recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful ceremony music!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so pleased with the church music! It made the mass extra beautiful!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had a string duo for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and can say that it was an absolute pleasure working with Joy and Appassionata. They were timely, responsive to emails, and willing to learn a new song for me. They were also very helpful in terms of making song and timing suggestions for the ceremony. I highly recommend Appassionata and promise that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/22/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata was a great addition to my wedding ceremony! They arrived early and were completely prepared with the music I chose for the ceremony. Joy was easy to work with and provided great suggestions and quick responses. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend them for beautiful music!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/8/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata was wonderful! They even stayed late when we couldn't start on time. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure working with Appassionata String Quartet! The violinist was great and sounded beautiful and it definitely added a special touch when I was walking down the aisle to "Cannon in D". I received several compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend working with this company!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Appassionata String Quartet was a wonderful choice for our wedding. They were very easy to coordinate with, were extremely flexible, and were extremely accommodating regarding our musical preferences. I still have guests commenting on how beautiful the music was! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/15/11, 3 Reviews
4.2

We had many positive comments about our ceremony music, provided by Appassionata String Quartet. Joy sent a long list of music that they had in their repitoire from which we made selections. It was really lovely. They played from the choir loft of our church on a July afternoon - it was HOT up there but despite the conditions, they did a great job. I would have no concerns about recommending them!

Profile Picture L, 7/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We won an auction for a hour and decided to book them an additional hour for our wedding. They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I had no problems with emailing Joy and getting our play list to them. They sounded beautiful. I recommend a live string quartet to anyone that is getting married. It just added something so special.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/28/11, 7 Reviews