Appassionata String Quartet Reviews

37 | West Chester, PA

37 Reviews for Appassionata String Quartet

37 Appassionata String Quartet Reviews

jane · Married on 08/27/2016

Appassionata played for my son's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Joy D. was a delight to work with. Always prompt with responses to my inquiries and the music was great. I was uncertain about hiring a quartet through the internet but Appassionata met all my expectations and laid to rest any concerns. Price was very reasonable and well worth it. Highly recommend this group for their professionalism and friendliness.
    Jane W.

Josh · Married on 06/18/2016

Joy and her team are so incredibly talented, Joy was a pleasure to work with from the moment we booked her up until the big day. She was very responsive to all of our emails and worked hard to find music sheets for songs that we found on own and wanted played at our wedding. The music the was beautiful and provided such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had so many compliments from all of our friends and family about how beautiful the music was that Joy and her team put out.

We loved working with Appassionata String Quartet and using them to provide ceremony and cocktail music for our wedding. Joy and her team were responsive, accommodating, and excellent musicians. The music was a great mix of traditional and modern and all pieces were played beautifully! We would highly recommend that any bride and groom work with Appassionata for their wedding!

• Kimpy

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Joy to book our ceremony music. She was very kind and easy to communicate with through email. All of her information was very detailed regarding their services and music choices. She even went out of her way to send us some examples of different songs to make sure we picked the sound which would be the best fit for us. The music was very nice at our wedding, and it really added to our ceremony! Thank you so much!

Joy was wonderful to work with! I had a specific song I wanted for the ceremony and she was able to accommodate my date, and the music was perfect. I would highly suggest using Appassionata String Quartet if you are looking for professional service and beautiful music.

Appassionata Quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we couldn't have been happier. They were so easy to work with, and had a list of songs to make the selection process easier. I only wish we could have heard them play more!

Abby · Married on 05/16/2015

We absolutely loved having Appassionata String trio at our wedding! The trio played while our guests arrived and during our ceremony. We live out of the state so all of my communication was completed through email with Joy. They showed up to our rural location on time and played beautifully during the ceremony!

Linda · Married on 05/02/2015

Appassionata provided the music for my son Sean and his wife Tracy's ceremony and it was beautiful! The next month at my 60th birthday party my boyfriend proposed - a total surprise to me…..and everyone else as he told no one…isn't he wonderful! Fast forward to planning OUR wedding and I knew that I wanted Appassionata to play at our wedding ceremony. Joy was so helpful planning the music selections. When I heard the music playing as I was walking closer to the ceremony (my daughter was by my side, as my matron of honor, before my brother took her place) it made me cry happy tears. Our theme was the "Best Day Ever" and with Appassionata string trio playing beautiful music for our ceremony it really WAS the Best Day Ever!!!

Rose · Married on 08/31/2014

Appassionata provided a String Trio for my pre-ceremony and ceremony music. They were absolutely wonderful! I was a bride that planned everything just to make sure that nothing went wrong, but on my wedding day, we had a MAJOR set back in the bridal suite which caused a significant delay in the start of the ceremony. Instead of leaving at the time I booked them for, they stayed and played until everything was over. The intro music for me to walk down the aisle was so exceptionally beautiful that I couldn't stop crying. They are just amazing! I really appreciate that they stayed the entire time instead of leaving! They added the extra elements to make my wedding incredible!

If you are need music for your wedding or next event, please, look no further! They are true professionals and will give you everything you ask for and more!!!

Suzanne · Married on 05/10/2014

Appassionata were a pleasure to work with! They were easy to get in touch with, answered all of our questions with professionalism, and provided lovely music for our wedding ceremony. We opted for a string trio and they played beautifully. Very much enjoyed their services!

Jordan · Married on 09/14/2013

A a duo play at our ceremony. They were perfect! Best of all is that they came and set up and did not SEEK US OUT for our final payment. I had my dad bring them the check and it was fine. Beautiful music, and highly recommend.

Robyn · Married on 05/26/2013

Appassionata String Quartet was such a great addition to our wedding. From the moment guests arrived to be seated at our wedding, you could hear beautiful music which really set the tone (an elegant one I might add) for our wedding. Working with Joy from Appassionata was a breeze. They have a WIDE selection of music to chose from. We did our best in making choices and then sent them to Joy. Being much more intimately familiar with the music selections, Joy ably guided us to better suited song selections. Sure enough, when I would compare her song selection with ours, she was always right. Also, Appassionata's pricing is incredibly reasonable. I reached out to several companies before settling on Appassionata (who was recommended to us by our vendor as they had recently performed at a wedding for a groom who himself was a professional classical musician), but went with Appassionata because they were very reasonable, responsive and had already come highly recommended. You will not be disappointed if you chose Appassionata Quartet!

Donna · Married on 04/27/2013

Could not have been more pleased. Very professional, prompt in responses , on time, flexible , and most of all fabulous music!

Adam · Married on 09/15/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Appassionata playing at our wedding. It was really easy to work with Joy to set up what music we would like them to play for the different portions of the ceremony. She sent us a list of common choices, but was willing to learn new music upon request. We chose the string trio and they sounded absolutely amazing!! They arrived promptly and were very professional. They were even willing to stay extra as the ceremony ran a little late. We thought their price was very reasonable for the quality of their performance. We would highly recommend them!

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

Appassionata was a great vendor to work with. When I first called Appassionata's number, I spoke to Joy, who was my contact throughout the planning process. She was extremely friendly and helpful at all points along the way. She helped us decide how many strings we wanted/needed for our ceremony and gave us a very reasonable price (I called many others and her price was the most affordable) for a string trio. They have a large repertoire and Joy sent us plenty of music to choose from. She contacted us the day before our wedding when the weathermen were calling for 100 degree weather and were flexible, despite the impending heat, regarding where they would be placed for our outdoor ceremony. Our guests very much enjoyed Appassionata's music before and during our ceremony. Appassionata was a wonderful vendor and we would recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful ceremony music!

Christine · Married on 05/19/2012

We were so pleased with the church music! It made the mass extra beautiful!

Kate · Married on 10/08/2011

Appassionata was a great addition to my wedding ceremony! They arrived early and were completely prepared with the music I chose for the ceremony. Joy was easy to work with and provided great suggestions and quick responses. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend them for beautiful music!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2011

Appassionata was wonderful! They even stayed late when we couldn't start on time. I highly recommend them!

Gina · Married on 07/23/2011

It was a pleasure working with Appassionata String Quartet! The violinist was great and sounded beautiful and it definitely added a special touch when I was walking down the aisle to "Cannon in D". I received several compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend working with this company!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2011

Appassionata String Quartet was a wonderful choice for our wedding. They were very easy to coordinate with, were extremely flexible, and were extremely accommodating regarding our musical preferences. I still have guests commenting on how beautiful the music was! I would highly recommend them!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/28/2011

We won an auction for a hour and decided to book them an additional hour for our wedding. They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I had no problems with emailing Joy and getting our play list to them. They sounded beautiful. I recommend a live string quartet to anyone that is getting married. It just added something so special.

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

The Appassionata String Quartet were absolutely amazing. Their music was beautiful and they were very professional. I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Mindy · Married on 03/19/2011

We were extremely happy with Appasionatta String Quartet. They did a wonderful job and at a great price!

Bernadette · Married on 01/09/2010

The music was so beautiful and truly made our ceremony elegant. Joy was always great to work with from start to finish. I cannot express enought how amazing the music that day was. It was professional and so beautiful and we could not be happier with the Appassionata String Quartet. The ceremony was even more magical than we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much !

Tammy · Married on 08/01/2009

This group was very professional and flexible throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the wedding. They helped me decide on music based on my own taste and are familiar with many classical songs. When I changed one of the songs closer to the date it was absolutely no problem for them. The process was very easy and it was one thing I didn't need to worry about at all. They were on time and ready with time to spare on the day of the wedding. I absolutely loved walking in hearing the string music and I received many, many compliments on how great they sounded. I know that several guests at my wedding have asked for their information to book for their own weddings or to suggest to a friend. I would recommend this group to anyone who wants beautiful music played at their wedding!