Aponte Studios, LLC Reviews

Aponte Studios, LLC 6
Aponte Studios, LLC 7

Jessica · Getting married on 03/24/2020

You won’t regret it!

Jonathan was amazing! From start to finish the entire process was a breeze! Thanks to his professionalism, we did not have to worry about a thing. Our photos for the engagement and day of came out beautiful and will continue to give us and our family the emotional feelings that we experienced of those days. We will definitely book him again in the future! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Chaylin · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding photographer

Jonathan was so amazing! He knew exactly what to do when we didn’t, how to direct people, gave us tips and advice along the way to things that we hadn’t thought of and genuinely cared about our event and giving us great pictures. I would recommend him hands-down!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

Beautiful pictures, so flexible, so fun we were able to take so many pictures. So responsible and attentive on every single detail. So happy that me and my husband were able to hire him as our vendor for our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Aponte Studios, LLC 8
    Aponte Studios, LLC 9
    Aponte Studios, LLC 10
  • Jessica

Jessica Ruiz · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer!

Aponte Studios was a pleasure to work with! From the first meeting Jonathan treated us more like friends rather than a client, he provided advice when we needed it and his knowledge was very impressive. We worked together from the very beginning, where we fell in love with our engagement pictures, and knew for sure how talented he is, and how easy he made it for us! I would recommend Aponte Studios with my eyes closed, Jonathan is a true artist and we couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures and video!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Aponte Studios, LLC 11
    Aponte Studios, LLC 12
    Aponte Studios, LLC 13
    Aponte Studios, LLC 14
    Aponte Studios, LLC 15
    Aponte Studios, LLC 16

Jermarie · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent and Fun Photographer!

Jonathan is an amazing photographer and editor. He will make all your photo fantasies come true. Great person to work with, always a fun time getting our photos taken with him. You don't have to feel awkward with him. If you are unhappy with something, he will go above and beyond to make it right. Would recommend for any photo event.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Bryan · Married on 09/01/2018

Jonathan is a godsend. He does incredibly solid work, he's always very accommodating while on the job, and turns out high quality work in a very quick timeframe, even when warning about possible delays. He and his wife were even willing to fly out to Connecticut for my wedding, and we absolutely loved having them. Always willing to answer questions in a timely manner, I literally cannot say enough good things about him and his work. 5 Stars across the board. We liked him so much, we had to take a few pictures with him!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Aponte Studios, LLC 17
    Aponte Studios, LLC 18
    Aponte Studios, LLC 19

Larushka · Married on 07/14/2018

I’d seen Jonathan’s work on his website and from some of my friends and I knew that pictures were at the top of my priority list for my wedding. From the beginning, Jonathan and Christine were so helpful and professional; he even had great advice for all the wedding planning. He was punctual, very detailed and even helped the decorator set up for the ceremony so that it was just right! I consider myself to be a really lucky bride, as all of my vendors worked together so well, and allowed me to enjoy my day to the fullest because they made sure everything went smoothly. Thanks to Christine’s work as my event planner, I had my “dream team” well organized! Once we got the pictures, we were very impressed; he managed to capture all of the details and the beauty of such an emotional day perfectly. We look forward to hiring him for any other future occasions.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Miguel Angel · Married on 05/19/2018

Jonathan has an excellent knowledge to take spontaneous pictures which captures moments that are full of what that day represent in my life .

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Aponte Studios, LLC 20
    Aponte Studios, LLC 21

Gisela · Married on 05/19/2018

Trabajo muy profesional y de la excelente calidad. Jonathan es una persona muy diligente, responsable y de gran calidad humana. Recomiendo su trabajo ante su esmero y dedicación para hacer de un día especial el mayor recuerdo.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Aponte Studios, LLC 22
    Aponte Studios, LLC 23

Amber · Married on 04/13/2018

Amazing photographs, experience and person! I can’t recommend Jonathan enough. I am thrilled with my wedding pictures. He’s so easy to work with and communicate with. Just great!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sabrina · Married on 03/09/2018

Words cannot even begin to express how wonderful Jonathan is! From day one he was incredibly friendly and helpful in guiding this completely lost newly engaged couple. From really taking the time to talk with us on the phone regarding any questions we had, meeting with us to get to know who we are and what’s important to us as a couple, and making us feel extremely comfortable on the big day, you can rest assure that the quality of service and the human touch put in to everything he does for you is the absolute best.
    But with all that aside, his skills speak for themselves. With a wide range of talent, his work never fails to awe us.
    We are overjoyed that we chose to have Jonathan do our engagement and wedding. He has given us such beautiful memories to continue to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/24/2018

The experience my husband and I had with Jonathan, was absolutely 5 stars. We initially knew we were in great hands, due to the other family/friend referrals. He made the entire process feel so easily, and he made us feel very comfortable. On wedding day, he was the most calmest person in the bunch, and was willing to deal with my family’s special request adhoc photos and he did it with a great attitude. Now, barely a week after the wedding we already received our pictures and to say they are absolutely incredible, is an understatement. I've never seen such gorgeous photos! We decided to do something a bit different with black and white photos and we couldn't be any more excited! The pictures are out of this world and we are so happy we picked Jonathan to do our pictures. Best photographer ever!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Aponte Studios, LLC 24
    Aponte Studios, LLC 25
    Aponte Studios, LLC 26
    Aponte Studios, LLC 27
    Aponte Studios, LLC 28

stephanie · Married on 12/07/2017

Jonathan was awesome! He captured images of things I didn't even know happened. All of the photographs came out beautifully! He helped us take personal items from the hotel to the venue and I very much appreciated his willingness to help. He was flexible and fun and was a super ninja! I hardly ever knew he was around but he snapped all of the perfect shots! I would use him again without question for any photographs needed! Jonathan is top notch and a superstar in our eyes! Thanks again Jonathan :) Corey & Stephanie Bond 12/7/2017 Tavares Pavilion on the Lake

Sent on 01/03/2018

Karla · Married on 12/03/2017

Jonathan was amazing, I cannot say enough good things about him and Christine! They were not only so fun to do our engagement photos with but they were the best on our big day! They captured every moment perfectly and were incredible! We got our photos back so quickly both times it was the best vendor decision we made!!! I am so grateful for them and cannot thank them enough or find enough words to express how grateful we are!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Selena · Married on 12/01/2017

I work for a catering company and was able to see aponte studios work first hand! At that moment i knew he was the one that i wanted to photograph my wedding! I saw how he went above and beyond to get amazing shots! Aponte studios is professional and family like. They will accommodate to YOUR availability and also make you feel like more of a friend than a client! Not to mention their prices are amazing for what you are receiving. His work is priceless truly. I just received my wedding picture tonight and I’m in awe! I know sometimes these reviews are questionable bc your not sure if they are genuine but mines is! If you would like to personally contact me to get a detailed experience my name is Selena Melendez! Find me on Facebook! Seriously people... aponte studios is perfect you won’t regret making them apart of the most important day of your life!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Martha · Married on 10/28/2017

AponteStudios was fabulous. We are very happy with the pictures and have already recommended them to friends and family and plan to use them again.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience using Aponte Studios. Jonathan and his team were great. They captured so many memories and were able to accommodate our last minute changes. We truly appreciate the service and quality of the video and pictures. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends in the future!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Haley · Married on 02/06/2017

Aponte Studios is absolutely wonderful! They handled our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding videos. I could not be happier with the experience and overall product. Everything turned out beautifully, we look like fancy royalty, they captured all the right moments, and now we are forever immortalized in digital and print.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Ayanna · Married on 10/21/2016

Jonathan is extremely professional, easy to work with, fun, and very creative. I got referred to him by a friend to do my engagement shoot and was extremely impressed with his work and professionalism, so I hired him for my destination wedding in Jamaica. Jonathan did an amazing job with my wedding, he was excellent with all my guest, he was creative and innovative. My husband and myself was truly blessed to have found such a great photographer for one of the most important day of our lives. We look forward to building our family because we have our photographer for every important memory there will be. I highly recommend Aponte Studios.. you will be not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Louis · Married on 10/08/2016

Jonathan is THE MAN no one better. His quality in his work and attention to detail is superb! Don't second guess him theres only one thought and its yes! Love my photos bro!

Sent on 02/16/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2016

Aponte Studios was so wonderful to work with. From our very first meeting, they were super easy to talk to and had a lot of good ideas that even helped us plan other parts of the wedding (not just relating to their services).

During the engagement photo shoot, we felt super comfortable and Jonathan's personality kept us happy and laughing and our engagement photos were amazing. We wanted photos taken in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and he were super flexible and accommodating. Jonathan did such an fantastic job making our photos look magical and avoided getting anyone else in the photos. You would have thought we were in the park by ourselves.

We loved Aponte Studios so much that we flew Jonathan and his team up for our wedding in Long Island, NY. Our experience on the day of exceeded our expectations. The photographers truly are one of the vendors out of the entire wedding day that you spend the most time with and we enjoyed every minute with them. It was as if we had known them for a while. One of the things that was super important to us was having the photos really portray us, our personality and not appear to be staged which could have made us not look like ourselves in the final pictures. When we got our pictures back (which was very quickly) there was not a single photo we did not like.

We also worked with Aponte Studios for our videography. It is difficult to put into words how beautifully and perfectly our wedding day was captured. We have already seen our video many times, sharing it with friends and family and I teared up seeing it the first few times. They even had a drone that took spectacular aerial views of my neighborhood and our venue.

As mentioned before, the best way to describe our entire experience working with Aponte Studios is that they far exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Christy · Married on 06/25/2016

Jonathan was able to capture many amazing moments from our big day! Everyone loved our photos and said they looked as though they were from a magazine! I would highly recommend Jonathan, he was a pleasure to work with and considerate of our requests and needs.

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • Y

Yarelies · Married on 04/02/2016

Jonathan was great! He is very creative and turned around an exceptional video very quickly after our wedding. He was also very accommodating when we asked him to add a couple things to our highlight reel.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sofia · Married on 04/01/2016

Jonathan was an amazingly perfect for our wedding! We just got all the photos back and they are all beautifully done! Truly captured the essence of our wedding and all our special moments. He even provided a custom printed USB drive and momento box!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Brenda · Married on 03/20/2016

We were referred to Aponte studios by our wedding coordinator. Since we meet, we felt very confortable and pleased of his capacity and experience based on what we want. He is extremely detail oriented on the simples details on your special day. He noticed some event on our wedding that we did not know that happened and took pictures. We are vey extreme pleased on how he projected details through out the wedding. We highly recommend Aponte Studios if you want to have a details and gorgeous memories for the rest of your life by photos.

Sent on 04/16/2016