Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Wesley
    Wesley H. Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best DJ and value for Wedding

Apollo was a really great decision we made for our wedding. Not only did the venue recommend the vendor, we will recommend the vendor for anyone who wants to use them. We met personally to talk to Mike and go over our idea for the wedding. We had to fill out paperwork which describes what we were looking for and how we wanted the wedding and evening to flow. We went over a few times before the wedding as to what we were sure of so that he knew and drill down the final details. Then during the event, he was all about getting the "party" started in the reception by introducing us emphatically and getting people excited about it. He kept things flowing throughout the evening while reading the room to know what songs were working well to keep people happy, smiling and dancing the night away. He also was in charge of setting up the lighting based on our wedding colors. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour to the reception, it was all done perfect for our needs. I would highly recommend Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment and Mike for your musical and entertainment needs.
  • Katy
    Katy W. Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing!!!!!

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Apollo Productions DJ services at our wedding in Feb. 2021.
    DJ Torres was very communicative. He met with us in person, had several phone calls with us, and Zoom chatted with us to go over all of our details and field all of our questions.
    DJ Torres said ‘yes’ to every crazy idea we shared and truly made our wedding ceremony and reception memorable, unique, and customized just for us.
    Our guests loved the music, the dance floor was high every all night, and the memories are unforgettable!
    Prices are so reasonable for what Apollo Productions provide, including options for up-lighting, microphones for toasts, pyrotechnics during our first dance, and SO much more. Our entire event flowed seamlessly according to our plan.
    We would 150% recommend Apollo Productions for ANY event!!
  • Giovanna
    Giovanna R. Married on 01/10/2021

LOVED working with Mike!!

We LOVED working with Mike!!! I was so nervous about who our DJ was going to be because music is so important to my family, especially since we love to dance. But Mike was so great and there wasn't one song I didn't like that he played! He doesn't play any of the corny music and helped the reception run so smoothly. I would highly recommend!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 10/18/2020

Best DJ ever!

You cannot go wrong with this DJ group! Apollo DJ services were highly recommended by our venue and we can see why. The dance floor truly was never empty!
  • Baylie
    Baylie H. Married on 09/20/2020

We love Mike!

Having the perfect DJ for your day is so incredibly important - and boy were we so glad we chose Mike. He made the schedule for our entire wedding and executed everything flawlessly. We chose every single song for our wedding playlist but he still made everything so custom and knew just how to guide the mood for our night. We had a COVID wedding that felt more like the perfect wedding than anything else. We chose to add a custom Gobo and play some of his suggested games. Thank you so much for helping bring our dream wedding to life!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 12/14/2019

Fun and the time of my life

Such a fun and energetic group! They had everyone on the dance floor all night long and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of DJ!
  • Ave
    Ave Married on 11/09/2019

Great DJ experience. Call Apollo Productions

I used Apollo through my venue SoHo63. Mike with Apollo was available to meet and truly did the music exactly how I wanted it. Him and his team that helped for the wedding were amazing and really interacted with us and the crowd and kept the wedding upbeat. My husband and I had a very random mix of music and they mixed it all wonderfully. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding they also did the lighting to match our wedding colors. If you are looking for a DJ to really pay attention to your vision and song choices Apollo productions is the one to call
  • Hillary
    Hillary Married on 04/14/2019

DJ for our Wedding

Mike was amazing! Everyone kept telling us how he had such amazing energy. Great to work with him and his team and he was awesome with keeping everyone on the tight timeline for the day. He suggested a “photo hop” which we had never heard of but it turned out being one of our favorite parts of the day!
    Julie T. Married on 04/13/2019

Best DJ's in the Valley

We are so glad that our venue recommended Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment. DJ John was our DJ/MC for the day and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep the party going. He followed the timeline that was created ahead of time and always gave us a heads up before the next event that was coming. He also was able to squeeze in guest requests which we of course gave him the thumbs up to do so. If you are looking for a company for your wedding I would highly recommend Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment!!
    Jenna Married on 03/31/2018
    Mike with Apollo Productions is seriously the BEST! He was equally great throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding! He was responsive to emails and helpful with any questions regarding music or timeline! On the day of the wedding, he was the PERFECT mix of personable and comfortable on the microphone without being too much! The dance floor was packed all night, which was exactly what I wanted! The DJ is such a huge part of your wedding day - and Apollo was the perfect fit for us!
    Michelle Married on 03/10/2018
    We cannot be more pleased with Mike with Apollo Productions!! He was the DJ/MC for our March wedding with 130 of our closest friends and family. From the beginning, he was easy to communicate with, very accommodating with our schedule, and very organized. On our wedding day, Mike kept us on schedule, played the best collection of songs, and most importantly, really hyped up the crowd! For the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, we told Mike what genres of songs to play during those times and he did SUCH a great job reading the crowd and selecting songs he knew we would all like. We got so many compliments from wedding guests about songs selections and we wish we could take some of the credit, but it was all Mike! He even walked us through all of the events, like cake cutting, bouquet toss, and overall made us feel at ease. He did such a great job, I really cannot thank him enough. We are so happy that we hired Mike!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing!

Apollo Productions was simply AMAZING to work with! Planning with Mike Torres was easy as can be and him and his team completely rocked our wedding! 10/10 would recommend to anyone. We danced all night!!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 01/20/2018

Couldn’t be happier!!

Mike... from the moment we met him, we just knew he was exactly what our wedding needed. First off, the packet of questions given to you is so nice so you as a bride don’t forget anything, and that way the DJ can set the most accurate timeline. Aside from that, the professionalism prior to the wedding and communication were fantastic! The day of the wedding Mike was super nice and patient with my bridal party when explaining the entrance. The music played was exactly what we wanted even though I gave him an idea of what we wanted, he just went with it. And he was super flexible when things came up, like my contact getting lost in my eye and moving onto the mother son dance before the father daughter dance. I could not recommend Mike enough! Thank you Mike so much for making our wedding so fun and for making sure it went smoothly!!
    Morgan Married on 09/15/2017
    Apollo Productions is the ABSOLUTE BEST! He made sure we had an AMAZING wedding, with personal touches, games and beautiful lighting, . We had so much fun and everyone kept telling me how great the music was. He knew the audience perfectly and played exactly what they wanted to hear. I don't know how he did it, but the floor was never empty. He did an amazing job with the timeline and making sure everything I asked for was done at the right time and perfectly. The last dance was a very special, sweet moment, my friends didn’t have that at their weddings, it’s a very sweet touch and led to some beautiful, touching photos. I've had other DJ's and I have to say Apollo is an actual production company that makes your wishes a reality. I am very grateful for my special day, and it was extra special because of Mike.
    Myra Married on 06/24/2017
    Mike at Apollo was the Best!! We had a summer wedding and the only thing that kept everyone's mind off the heat was the music that was played throughout the evening. We didn't have too many songs on our playlist which had us worried going into the evening. We are so glad that Mike and his team knew just the right songs to play and how to keep the dance floor packed. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!! Thanks Mike!!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 05/28/2017
    Mike Torres did an exceptional job at our daughters wedding. From the ceremony music, to cocktail hour, and most especially the reception he was engaging and professional. He kept things moving all evening; most of the guests stayed and danced until the last dance. I have had several people call to tell me what a fun night it was and what an excellent D.J. we had!
    Stefanie Married on 04/22/2017
    Mike was so great to work with - my photographers pulled me to the side during our wedding to tell us that the is one of the best DJ's they've seen!! He was so flexible and worked with us before and during the wedding to really read the crowd and keep an incredible flow. I was worried that no one would dance at my wedding -- and at one point I looked up and almost every guest was dancing on the dance floor! What an amazing time -- Thank you Mike!
  • I
    Ina Married on 04/22/2017
    Mike was so amazing. I had a multi-cultural wedding and he was so professional about everything. He truly cares. My friends and family loved him! One of them just got engaged and I totally recomended him :)

Thank you Mike for everything!
    Sarah Married on 03/25/2017
    It was wonderful having Mike as our DJ on our special day! He was highly recommended by Soho63, so we decided to book him, and it turned out great! Was friendly and very professional. For our wedding day preparation, he made it extremely easy by providing us with an outline to fill out. He was very flexible with our Gobo choices, and responded very quickly. On the day of our wedding, he made it very fun for us, and was definitely not your typical DJ (gave us tips, interactive with the guests, and just felt like we knew him for years). Got lots of compliments from our guests that Mike was awesome. He really kept our day very memorable! We would highly recommend him!
    Jessica Married on 03/17/2017
    Honestly, where do I start? DJ John and the team at Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. We had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day and had a whole lot on our timeline to get through. With over 150 guests DJ John was able to read and react to the evenings flow. All of our guests kept complimenting how the music was varied and wasn't your typical corny wedding music. My fiancé and I are still glowing about the whole night and can only thank our DJ for making that happen. We want to do it all over again!! We will definitely be recommending Apollo Productions to all of friends and family.
    Adrianna Married on 03/03/2017
    Mike Torres was amazing! He is not your typical cheesy wedding dj. He is able to keep the wedding moving in a timely fashion and was spot on with our music selections. He is able to read a crowd and get the dance floor moving. We had so many compliments from guests about the dj and they loved the great mixture of music. Many of our guests are still saying it was the best/most fun wedding they have been to, and Mike is a big part to thank for. He is also responsive and detailed with your music selections before the wedding. You won't regret hiring apollo productions!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 02/20/2017
    Very attentive, great music and makes sure you squeeze everything in that you want to at your reception! Very great to work with and flexible to your needs.
    Jeff Married on 01/28/2017
    Mike was outstanding to work with and exceeded out expectations - played all the right music, took requests and was extremely flexible.
    Arielle Married on 01/28/2017
    We could not have been more pleased with Apollo Productions for our wedding! The music played at the wedding fit right into our theme and was just perfect for us! To this day our wedding guest still talk how amazing the DJ was!
    Leah Married on 12/03/2016
    Listened to what we really wanted and was able to make everything happen smoothly during the even. Keep the party flowing even with a mixed wedding. Loved the games and crowd involvement. Finally the up lighting & wall display was the topping of the cake. Really created the mood and tied everything in together. WOULD RECOMMAND TO ANYBODY!!!!!