Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment Reviews

54 | Surprise, AZ

54 Reviews for Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

Mike with Apollo Productions is seriously the BEST! He was equally great throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding! He was responsive to emails and helpful with any questions regarding music or timeline! On the day of the wedding, he was the PERFECT mix of personable and comfortable on the microphone without being too much! The dance floor was packed all night, which was exactly what I wanted! The DJ is such a huge part of your wedding day - and Apollo was the perfect fit for us!

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

We cannot be more pleased with Mike with Apollo Productions!! He was the DJ/MC for our March wedding with 130 of our closest friends and family. From the beginning, he was easy to communicate with, very accommodating with our schedule, and very organized. On our wedding day, Mike kept us on schedule, played the best collection of songs, and most importantly, really hyped up the crowd! For the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, we told Mike what genres of songs to play during those times and he did SUCH a great job reading the crowd and selecting songs he knew we would all like. We got so many compliments from wedding guests about songs selections and we wish we could take some of the credit, but it was all Mike! He even walked us through all of the events, like cake cutting, bouquet toss, and overall made us feel at ease. He did such a great job, I really cannot thank him enough. We are so happy that we hired Mike!!

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2017

Apollo Productions is the ABSOLUTE BEST! He made sure we had an AMAZING wedding, with personal touches, games and beautiful lighting, . We had so much fun and everyone kept telling me how great the music was. He knew the audience perfectly and played exactly what they wanted to hear. I don't know how he did it, but the floor was never empty. He did an amazing job with the timeline and making sure everything I asked for was done at the right time and perfectly. The last dance was a very special, sweet moment, my friends didn’t have that at their weddings, it’s a very sweet touch and led to some beautiful, touching photos. I've had other DJ's and I have to say Apollo is an actual production company that makes your wishes a reality. I am very grateful for my special day, and it was extra special because of Mike.

Myra · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike at Apollo was the Best!! We had a summer wedding and the only thing that kept everyone's mind off the heat was the music that was played throughout the evening. We didn't have too many songs on our playlist which had us worried going into the evening. We are so glad that Mike and his team knew just the right songs to play and how to keep the dance floor packed. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!! Thanks Mike!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/28/2017

Mike Torres did an exceptional job at our daughters wedding. From the ceremony music, to cocktail hour, and most especially the reception he was engaging and professional. He kept things moving all evening; most of the guests stayed and danced until the last dance. I have had several people call to tell me what a fun night it was and what an excellent D.J. we had!

Stefanie · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike was so great to work with - my photographers pulled me to the side during our wedding to tell us that the is one of the best DJ's they've seen!! He was so flexible and worked with us before and during the wedding to really read the crowd and keep an incredible flow. I was worried that no one would dance at my wedding -- and at one point I looked up and almost every guest was dancing on the dance floor! What an amazing time -- Thank you Mike!

• I

Ina · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike was so amazing. I had a multi-cultural wedding and he was so professional about everything. He truly cares. My friends and family loved him! One of them just got engaged and I totally recomended him :)

Thank you Mike for everything!

sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

It was wonderful having Mike as our DJ on our special day! He was highly recommended by Soho63, so we decided to book him, and it turned out great! Was friendly and very professional. For our wedding day preparation, he made it extremely easy by providing us with an outline to fill out. He was very flexible with our Gobo choices, and responded very quickly. On the day of our wedding, he made it very fun for us, and was definitely not your typical DJ (gave us tips, interactive with the guests, and just felt like we knew him for years). Got lots of compliments from our guests that Mike was awesome. He really kept our day very memorable! We would highly recommend him!

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

Honestly, where do I start? DJ John and the team at Apollo Productions DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. We had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day and had a whole lot on our timeline to get through. With over 150 guests DJ John was able to read and react to the evenings flow. All of our guests kept complimenting how the music was varied and wasn't your typical corny wedding music. My fiancé and I are still glowing about the whole night and can only thank our DJ for making that happen. We want to do it all over again!! We will definitely be recommending Apollo Productions to all of friends and family.

Adrianna · Married on 03/03/2017

Mike Torres was amazing! He is not your typical cheesy wedding dj. He is able to keep the wedding moving in a timely fashion and was spot on with our music selections. He is able to read a crowd and get the dance floor moving. We had so many compliments from guests about the dj and they loved the great mixture of music. Many of our guests are still saying it was the best/most fun wedding they have been to, and Mike is a big part to thank for. He is also responsive and detailed with your music selections before the wedding. You won't regret hiring apollo productions!

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/20/2017

Very attentive, great music and makes sure you squeeze everything in that you want to at your reception! Very great to work with and flexible to your needs.

Arielle · Married on 01/28/2017

We could not have been more pleased with Apollo Productions for our wedding! The music played at the wedding fit right into our theme and was just perfect for us! To this day our wedding guest still talk how amazing the DJ was!

Jeff · Married on 01/28/2017

Mike was outstanding to work with and exceeded out expectations - played all the right music, took requests and was extremely flexible.

Leah · Married on 12/03/2016

Listened to what we really wanted and was able to make everything happen smoothly during the even. Keep the party flowing even with a mixed wedding. Loved the games and crowd involvement. Finally the up lighting & wall display was the topping of the cake. Really created the mood and tied everything in together. WOULD RECOMMAND TO ANYBODY!!!!!

Christe · Married on 10/15/2016

A DJ can make or break your wedding day. Thank you to Mike, at Apollo Productions, for making our wedding reception unforgettable!!! Your music selections kept the night moving, you never failed to make sure we stuck to our timeline, and you were a pleasure to work with from day 1. Our guests are still talking about how much fun the wedding was and how great our DJ was. Without hesitation, I would recommend Apollo Productions. Thank you a million times for making our night so amazing!

All our best,
    James & Christie Alexander

Cristol · Married on 07/03/2016

If you're looking for an unforgettable wedding party, you will get that and so much more! Our guests literally danced all night! So much fun! Great MC skills, great flexibility, awesome at reading the crowd, great timeline, great value and so easy to work with! Thanks so much we couldn't have asked for more oh and the lighting was perfect!
    R&C 7/3/16

Desirae · Married on 06/11/2016

Mike was absolutely incredible! After meeting with him, our decision was easy. Mike traveled to our wedding in Flagstaff and worked with the venue to ensure everything went perfectly. We had our reception in a historic theater and Mike was able to work with their team for sound, lighting, etc. He really went the extra mile to make our reception fabulous and keep everyone dancing all night. Mike went above and beyond and I would recommend him in a heartbeat for any wedding or event.

Kacie · Married on 03/26/2016

Mike with Apollo was so great to work with. He is very nice and catered to our needs. He played a lot of great music, kept it to the music we listen to, nothing vulgar or unusual which kept the party going. We were very lucky to have a great Dj for our big day. Once again, he was very sweet, and the best to work with.

Allison · Married on 03/03/2016

Mike did an amazing job for our wedding. He was so professional throughout the entire process, and we received compliments from several guests. We even received compliments from our venue coordinator, asking for his information to add him to their preferred DJ list. He kept the party going all night long, which was no simple task as it was a Thursday night wedding. He really captured our style of music, and represented that perfectly. He knows the ins and outs of the wedding timeline, and kept us on track. If we were to do this night again, we would hands down choose Apollo Productions. Highly recommended is an understatement.

Brittany · Married on 02/27/2016

Mike was such a pleasure to work with - he was very responsive to emails & super flexible with our music requests and sudden changes during day of the wedding. Apollo Productions has very nice, high quality equipment perfect for special events. My friends and family were dancing all night long....not only is Mike great with customer service, he is a great entertainer and knows how to interact with a crowd which is super important when wanting your guests to get pumped up & get on the dance floor. We cannot thank Mike at Apollo Productions enough for his awesome talent & effort on our wedding night! -Brittany & Cole

Allison · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband and I were very happy with Mike! He is organized, reliable, and really easy to work with! We loved the mix of music he played the entire night! We had successful dance party thanks to him! A couple things we weren't expecting that we loved were when he did the anniversary dance in he the reverse order of what we are used to (rather than starting with everyone on the dance floor and eliminating couples based on years married he started with a dance for the couple with who had been married the longest and added couples...we really liked this because then everyone was on the dance floor at the end...setting the precedent for the night. Also, he made sure that the wedding party all gathered together in front of the head table for a fun wedding party shot after the grand entrance/before we all sat for dinner...I absolutely love this action shot that we were able to get because of this! Thanks Mike! We would recommend him to anybody!

laura · Married on 11/21/2015

Mike was great to work with. We used this company because it had great reviews and it was in our price range. He was very responsive to us with any questions that we had. He even helped us edit our first dance song at no additional charge to exactly what we wanted.

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2015

DJ Mike and DJ Brad were AWESOME!! They showed up early to set-up their multiple sound systems which put me and my Day of Coordinator at ease. They were super professional, checked in with us before any major event and knew how to keep the dance floor rockin' all night long. We didn't want the party to end so we ended up paying for an extra hour of overtime which they were totally prepared for. Our wedding was on a Sunday night but nobody left early because they were as pleased as us with Apollo Productions!!

Denise · Married on 10/03/2015

Pays attention to the dance floor and makes people want to cut a rug all night long! Super professional and was able to make changes on the timeline the night of and constantly checking with the bride that things were going the way the couple wanted it to go. You will be making a great decision if you pick Apollo Productions and their amazing team! Thanks again!

Mike was absolutely perfect. Our guests had so much fun with him and the activities during the reception. During the planning, Mike was so incredibly helpful with everything. I never imagined someone would go so far out of his was to make sure we had versions of songs we wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He is completely worth it!