Apex Media Weddings Reviews

8 | Deltona, FL

8 Reviews for Apex Media Weddings

Holly · Married on 10/08/2017

George did a wonderful job on the raw footage from our wedding day. His services were worth every penny in that I can remember my wedding ceremony for the rest of my life.

Dessiree · Married on 05/07/2017

George was great to work with. I never had a problem with communication. He was always willing to go out his way to ensure my wedding schedule was planned as I wanted and we had all the right equipment to record our wedding. He is flexible with payment and updated us at every point in the process. He also did me a great service by sending me a photo shoot of my family taking photographs, when the photographer lost the photo. He went out his way to snapshot us from the video he took of us taking photos. I strongly recommend George and would use him again the future for any other events I may have. Thank you George!

Leashia · Married on 11/07/2015

Without a doubt, George goes above and beyond to make your special day all that you dream it to be. I can honestly say that it is because of George that we have memories to cherish. Unfortunately, we had a dj (Mr. DJ in Palm Coast) that brought substandard equipment, didn't make announcements, and provided a terrible sound system. Fortunately, we had George. He came to our rescue by lowering the background noise, putting a caption down when my daughter sang to the groom (the dj's wife was too busy eating shrimp to make some of the announcements), and capturing the most important moments so we can cherish the memories. George even offered to provide pictures if our photographer didn't capture some of the pictures we're looking for. The quality of the DVD is amazing! George is attentive to detail, thorough, and covers all the areas you may miss. Now, we get to see it all on DVD! We are so pleased with the DVD that we just ordered more for friends and family.

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2009

George was referred to us by one of my friends. Communicating through email was comfortable and easy. He answered everyone of my questions within a few hours of asking. He helped me decide on the perfect amount of coverage needed for our day. My fiance (at the time) and I were able to choose from a long list of extras to make our video personalized. The big day finally came and I felt as if I had known George for years. He made us feel so comfortable. I had a woman videographer named Emily filming me getting ready. This made it easier to slip into my dress, put my garter on, etc. It was nice that George though of putting her with me. I almost forgot that George and Emily were even at our wedding filming. They laid low and hid in the background. I was almost worried that they weren't getting the job done. I was proven wrong. Not only did they get the shots, but they created a DVD for my husband and I that moved our whole family to tears. George got all the shots we wanted and more. His talent shines through his work. He puts all he has into what he does. His work is modern and current. He doesn't edit with dated material. We chose our songs, added pictures, and were able to get everything we wanted for a great price. It was the best decision we made. . . other than marrying each other. Thank you George and Emily for all you did for us. We will be reminded of your talent every time we watch our wedding DVD.

Dena · Married on 03/27/2008

George was wonderful to work with. He captured every special moment of the day. He was very prompt in completing our final video and did an awesome job!!

Annalisa · Married on 12/29/2007

When I looked around for a videographer, they all seemed to come with all this added frill that I didn't want. I wanted a simple but elegant video that wouldn't be filled with cheese. George offers you pre-made packages, but you can also add or remove things a la carte. It is a great system so that you don't pay for things you don't want. Many companies told me they would give me that but I would still be paying for it, so I might as well use it. I just didn't want to see my wedding video with some super cheesy montage. George was super friendly and ready to answer all questions. You can pay using paypal on his website, which was super convenient since my in-laws were paying and they are in England. No numbers over the phone. George was there but he was unnoticable and he got every shot I wanted.

Great guy to work with. Very professional.

• F

Katie · Married on 05/29/2008

Apex Media was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. After corresponding only through email prior to the wedding I felt at ease immediately when George and his crew arrived at my wedding. Beyond introducing himself I almost forgot he was there. Everytime I saw something great happening that I hoped was being captured George was a step ahead of me and already on top of filming it. My video came out beautiful and is the best memory I have of the day