Apertex Films Reviews

7 Reviews for Apertex Films

1 User photo

Apertex Films 1

Samone · Married on 02/15/2019

Trey was fantastic! He captured our wedding so beautifully and I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sue · Married on 05/19/2018

Trey did an amazing job documenting our wedding. I would recommend Apertex to anyone. He provides a great service at an amazing price point.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/25/2017

We love the result of our wedding video!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Heidi · Married on 10/20/2017

Trey was amazing!! My wedding video is fantastic! It’s everything I wanted!! Everytime I show my friends my wedding video they say it looks just like a movie!! Trey was professional and great to work with. He really cares about your special day. Thank you again for your talented work. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/19/2013

This videographer was absolutely fabulous. He went way above and beyond our expectations. His expertise at capturing so many incredible moments of our special day was amazing. I truly feel like we got way more bang for our buck with him. We will definitely use him again in the future for our family parties.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Apertex Films 2
  • Kaala and John

Kaala · Married on 05/26/2018

I am in love with the finishing product of Apertex Films! He captured the most beautiful and elegant parts of our wedding. He was on time for our wedding, he had a great music selection for our video, and overall great production. I found his services on Thumbtack. I definitely recommend this Videographer. :)

Sent on 07/13/2018

Christina · Married on 11/18/2017

It's been almost 2 months since our wedding and we're so glad to have used Trey as our videographer. We got our USB in the mail yesterday and it came in a cute little wooden box. He provides you with raw footage which my husband and I enjoyed watching together yesterday. In addition, he works with you to create a highlight video and we loved the end product. Trey is very responsive and will work with you to get what you want done. I would definitely recommend using Apertex Films to capture your special day!

Sent on 01/10/2018