Aperina Studios Reviews

Aperina Studios 4
Aperina Studios 5

Navroop Batth · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommend

Choosing Aperina Studios was one of the best decisions I could have made when it came to planning my wedding. I had total faith and trust in Paul and Vitaliy to do an amazing job, and I was never stressed when it came to photography and cinematography. I absolutely loved working with them, and highly recommend them to all my friends who are getting married. The team goes above and beyond what is expected. I remember there was a moment, during one of my pre wedding events, when the film ran out. I remember Paul running to grab new film from his car, honestly, he was back within a blink of an eye. I am not exaggerating, that's just how quick they are! I appreciate these two so much, they helped capture such beautiful memory. I still gasp when I watch the wedding videos and scroll through the photos.

I highly recommend using Aperina Studios. They will be our cinematographer and photographer for life!!

Aperina Studios 6
    Aperina Studios 7
    Aperina Studios 8
    Aperina Studios 9
    Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Suhas

Suhas Nadiga · Getting married on 11/11/2020

They're good at what they do

Very professional, it was easy to work with them from start to finish. I recommend without any hesitation.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Zhanna

Zhanna · Married on 11/10/2019

Look no further for a videographer

My husband and I booked Aperina Studios as soon as we got engaged, as we had been following their work on social media and they do an amazing job! Vitaliy (the main videographer) made it really easy to set up an appointment to meet with him and discuss our vision for our wedding day video. Vitaliy was EXTREMELY knowledgeable, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire planning process. During the wedding, him and his team were extremely professional and made it very easy for my husband and I to be in front of the video camera! They knew EXACTLY what they were doing, even though our venue was a tricky one to film in, and worked hard and diligently the entire duration of the wedding day! We absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding video! We love Aperina Studios and their team and hope that you look no further for an AMAZING wedding videography experience and book Aperina Studios!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Aperina Studios's reply:

Awww. Thank you so much! It was such an honor to being part of your wedding day! The footage we captured from your wedding (and of you two) is amazing! I'm confident we will be able to tell a beautiful story through our film.
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional and delivered beyond expectations

Aperina delivered videos beyond our wildest dreams. I cannot thank them enough. The whole team was extremely professional and easy to work with. My husband and I were debating on even having a video and we are so happy that we did and that we chose Aperina. The final wedding video brought back all the amazing memories and we were able to relive the moment. It was so well done and my friends and family described it as a real "Hollywood movie" If you are looking for a team to capture the best day of your life, then Aperina is the right choice!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Team!

My mother in law was recommended Aperina Studios by our family friend who had their amazing wedding photography and videography from Paul and Vitaliy, and this team definitely exceeded our expectations!

I had a call with Paul several weeks before our wedding and went over every detail of our 4 day wedding celebration. He asked all the right questions and wanted to make sure he captured what my husband and I valued most for our wedding. During the wedding week, Paul and his team knew exactly where to be and what photos to take. My husband and I rarely take photos and are completely clueless on how to pose, so we appreciate Paul directing us from the angle of our chin down to the placement of our fingers.

Vitaliy and his team captured so much footage behind the scenes that I was floored when we saw our final wedding video! There were drone shots of the Bay Bridge, crane footage of my cousins' dance, action shots of the dance floor, and much more that captured the essence of our wedding. It's true what people say - the wedding happens so quickly that by the end of it, you can't remember all the details with the adrenaline and excitement. I'm so glad we can look back on the video and remember how happy everyone was at the biggest party of our lives.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Angela · Married on 12/07/2018

Paul was an amazing photographer. We loved how our photos turned out. He was patient with us and very calm. Every aspect of photoshoot was perfected because of him. He listened to our ideas and incorporated some of his own which turned out great. Definitely hiring him for our next shoot.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Levi · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST cinematographers, hands down

I LOVE Aperina Studios. Vitaliy and crew filmed our wedding and did such an incredible job. Honestly, of all the vendors we worked with, Aperina Studios stands out as my favorite. They were communicative, humble, friendly, professional, and rockstars of their craft. I am so grateful and in awe of the film they put together for us.

The first film that I saw from Aperina Studios, back when my husband and I were trying to nail down the type of wedding that would be meaningful to us, was of an elopement. It stole my heart and brought me to tears. It was so intimate, I felt honored to get to watch that film. We knew instantly that was the type of wedding ceremony we would want, and only Aperina Studios could be the one to document the day. In fact, they were the first vendor I contacted—and I planned the wedding date once I confirmed a date that would work for them!

We had worked out with Vitaliy that we would have two receptions a month after our wedding, and that we would need the film done by then, so we could show the film to our guests. He said no problem, and boy, did he deliver! It was everything I hoped for. Truly a film that we will cherish. And every person at the two wedding receptions loved the film. They were in tears and couldn't stop talking about it--saying they'd never seen a wedding film quite like that before or had ever seen a more beautiful and romantic wedding.

In so many ways, seeing a ceremony through the lens of a well crafted film does a better job of conveying the intimacy of the moment than just being a guest at the wedding or having a videographer record one long sequence. They captured the richness of the landscape, the behind-the-scenes raw tender moments, and all the love--and presented it in a gorgeous 6 minute film. So if we had anyone feeling remotely weirded out that they were going to be attending a reception and not be at our elopement-style ceremony, they were won over just a few seconds into the film.

Thank you, Aperina Studios!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

We planned our own wedding and selected all of our vendors extremely thoroughly. Demonstrated quality of work was key, but also equally important to us was passion, and with this framework we ended up with amazing vendors as a result.

After getting on a video conference call with Vitaliy, we could really tell that he is completely dedicated to his craft and loves going out and making awesome videos. You can also see signs of this through his blog, where he writes informative posts to help other videographers and you can see his team pushing the envelope with really creative things like same-day edits that transition to live footage for the guests.

On the day of the wedding, Vitaliy arrived early and brought 3 of his brothers with him. All four of them were extremely courteous, professional, and worked effortlessly together. Despite our tight schedule, they were able to divide and conquer, capturing the bride and groom and everything else in between without having to take attention away from Vitaliy.

Our wedding happened to be on a very hot day, but Vitaliy and his team were out there running around, up and down big hills carrying their gear to get in the right positions for all of the shots they wanted. We really admired their energy, their ability to work together with each other, and their ability to work collaboratively with our photographers. We received many compliments from our guests on their professionalism.

The turnaround time for our video was very quick, and we were emotional and blown-away watching it the first time. We absolutely love it and feel it is very unique to our wedding and captures the day perfectly. The music was spot-on, and they incorporated the vows, speeches, details, guests, dancing, and romantic moments so artfully. We are so glad we went with Aperina because their passion showed both on the day of the wedding and in the final video! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

As good as it gets!

Aperina Studios are truly as good as it gets. They're the most creative, detailed and accommodating vendors from my wedding. They went out of their way to make sure everything was as easy as possible for my husband and I. We had a destination wedding in Saint Lucia, so a lot of logistics were involved. They brought all their equipment (drones included) and got the MOST BEAUTIFUL shots! Afterwords I loved the footage so much, I asked for additional edits and they put them together for a nominal fee. Our family and friends have not stopped raving about the videos Aperina produced. Every emotion, detail, and moment from our wedding day is captured and portrayed. We've watched the videos 4 times and have cried every time. I cannot say enough great things about this team! Last thing: they even put together awesome Instagram edits for you to post! Just a fantastic, professional, extremely talented and kind team!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Inna

Inna · Married on 04/22/2018

Wedding Cinematography That's a Work of Art

Aperina did an amazing job filming our wedding and reception. We had an outdoor reception on a golf course during the day when it was bright, sunny, and hot! The video crew wasn't fazed! They perfectly captured the intimate moments, the emotions, and all the beautiful details of our special day! The guys were easy to communicate with throughout the day and I never felt like they were in the way! They worked very smoothly with each other and were just an overall fun crowd that made us feel relaxed! The finished product was stellar - so professional, beautiful, and cinematic! It was much more impressive than I even imagined! We've shared our video with friends and family and they absolutely loved reliving the day along with us! This is a keepsake we will treasure for a lifetime! Thank you so much Vitaliy and your crew! We think so highly of you and your work, and will continue to recommend your work to our friends and coworkers!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Stanislav

Stanislav · Married on 04/22/2018

Professional videography and photography team

They are very professional. Had pleasure to use Aperina's services and I can definitely recommend them as the best wedding videography and photography team. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Eloisa · Married on 09/22/2017

Paul is amazing to work with! He is very professional and cares for the client. He was on time and very reliable.
    Eloisa Cabrera
    Food, Beverage/ Events Director
    Valley Hi Country Club

Sent on 10/03/2017

Solomiya · Married on 09/09/2017

I would give Aperina 10 stars out of 5 if I could! They are beyond amazing in every aspect, and I’m not even talking about their finished products yet.
    They are so professional & very commutative. Paul makes sure the specific details you worked hard on are captured in the best way possible. He is so helpful beforehand and day of the wedding. Not only does he take breathtaking photos, but he also fixes hair or any details he sees & will pose you. He definitely has a creative eye. Having Aperina Studio capture the best day of my life has been the best decision & I would never change that decision! Do yourself a favor; your magical day only happens once. You deserve to have amazing photos taken!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Priti · Married on 06/10/2017

I can not tell you how much I loved working with Aperina! I love not only that its a family owned company, but that the brothers work so well together. You can tell they respect each other and their craft.

Throughout the 4 day wedding festivities each member of the "Aperina family" kept me laughing and smiling, they were respectful to the elders and all my guest. They took direction really well and remembered the small details that were important to me, many that were mentioned in our first call. Many of my guest joked that they were "EVERYWHERE" capturing every moment. Often times, lovingly, they were referred to as "Ninja's!"

You can truly tell that Paul and Vitaliy LOVE what they do. This is not a job for them, it is a passion of theirs.. creating art and using our celebration of love as their canvas. They beautifully captured every small detail of the decor, our outfits and very emotion of mine and my family. I am so grateful that my experience with them was nothing but quality.

My dad who does not give praise very easily, said "hands down, these guys are the best and are very talented, as they created a masterpiece for us"

From their straight forward pricing, multiple calls to talk about expectation, day of interaction, to editing photos - editing feature film.. I am truly impressed and feel blessed to have worked with the best. It is companies like Aperina, that will slowly change the bad reputation that many have when working with photographers and Videographers.

Thanks team Aperina, you guys are the best!

Aperina Studios 10
    Aperina Studios 11
    Aperina Studios 12
    Sent on 11/02/2017

bani · Married on 05/26/2017

Vitaly and his team covered a week's worth of festivities for our wedding this past May. From the very first interaction, he and his team were incredibly professional and interested in understanding us as a couple as well as our vision for each event. What surprised us most was how committed they are to the quality of their work - Vitaly never took any shortcuts and was always ready to make the most of each moment. Vitaliy and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process and took away much of the stress of such a busy week. They were punctual, respectful and mindful, and altogether very easy and fun to work with. It goes without saying that the videos they created for us were beyond amazing! Months later, we still have people complimenting us on how beautiful the short video was, and how seamlessly the Aperina studios team worked during the events.
    Ronak and I would highly recommend Aperina studios. Their artistic vision is fresh and elegant, and they are dedicated to creating a video that is not only beautiful, but truly captures the essence of your wedding. Most importantly, they are wonderful people with great personalities who manage to make even the most stressful of situations better with their professionalism and great attitudes.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Karen · Married on 09/03/2016

Thank you Aperina Studios for capturing our week-long wedding festivities so flawlessly. We really appreciate you going above and beyond to help make our wedding process smooth and enjoyable. It really shows through your work how much you love what you do and how committed to cinematography/photography you are. Thank you for embracing our culture/religion and incorporating all the key moments into our videos. All of our friends and family have commented on how spectacular the videos are (especially the drone shots!) Your cinematography skills and professionalism definitely set you apart from other in your field of work. We will always highly recommended you to anyone wanting to capture their perfect day. --Karen&Prateek

Sent on 05/08/2017

Ruhee · Married on 08/13/2016

I loved working with Aperina Studios and even more, I loved the video and photos they took during my wedding events. Paul and Vitaliy are super easy to work with, and it's very clear they have a passion for what they do, and are very good at it. I would recommend Aperina Studio to any bride who wants amazing photos and video!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Harkamalpreet

Harkamalpreet · Married on 07/23/2016

Best vendor

LOVE the Aperina team. They have won my hearts for life. Two and a half years later, we still receive compliments for our videography and photography. People we do not even know remember us because of Aperina

Sent on 11/09/2018

Angela · Married on 12/20/2015

We are so happy we chose Aperina Studios to film our wedding day. Vitaliy and Paul, our cinematographers, were professional, flexible, and always quick to respond to our inquiries. The documentary edit was completed in half the time we were told to expect and it was beautifully done, highlighting all the important moments, and capturing those special little memories that make us smile. They have an eye for detail and poured a lot of care and creativity into the final product!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Arun · Married on 08/31/2014

Aperina Studios shot my wedding/pre-wedding functions during the labor day weekend. These guys are so down to earth, easy going and professional! They made a same-day-edit that blew everyone away! I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Nishi · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I got married in August of 2014. Aperina Studios was the first vendor that we booked. It was really important to us to find a cinematography team that understood our vision and make it come to life. And that is exactly what they did! They captured it all- from the moment I got my mehendhi done, to getting smeared with turmeric all over my body, to walking hand in hand as I vowed to marry my husband, to dancing all night with my friends and family; you feel every ounce of emotion while watching the film. Three years later, I still get asked "who did your same day edit?? it was beautiful!" The time and effort that Aperina Studios puts in, is truly visible in their work. This team works 12-16 hour days to make beautiful films. Vitaliy & Paul have become family; I see them every year at my friends events and they ALWAYS take the opportunity to check in and catch up on life. Their entire team is very warm, friendly, and trustworthy. Most importantly, they are punctual! They are always set up and ready to go! They never waste a moment and always have their creative minds thinking about how to make the film they are working on the BEST thing!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Julie · Married on 03/15/2014

I highly recommend Aperina studios for videography. My friends and family were beyond impressed with their work ethic, professionalism, and most of all their artistic vision to create an unforgettable wedding film. We haven't even received our wedding film and we can already imagine how impressed we will be with the end results. They were very flexible in also creating a package that is specific to our vision as well. With the work that they produced on our wedding day, it only made us regret not booking their company for photography as well. If only I can go back, I would book Aperina studios for videography and photography. If you are looking for a reasonably priced package for
    Wedding films that is not only creative, but artistically beautiful, you will definitely book with Aperina Studios.

Sent on 04/04/2014

First off, we had specific criteria for our wedding and we were running into a lot of head aches with other videographers. Not the case with Aperina. They were very accommodating, professional and friendly. We had to attend a second ceremony in China and Aperina not only editing a short highlight so that we can show the family members there, they also showed up an hour early to our wedding and didn't charge us for it.

All in all, their results are phenomenal. It was worth every single cent we spent. They probably could even charge more but because of they're humble attitude it is what it is. I strongly recommend Aperina to anyone getting married in the bay area/California.

Selina and James Tacker

Sent on 10/08/2013

My husband and I were considering two different photographers for our wedding and ended up choosing Aperina Studios not only for their affordability, but also because of their professionalism. We met with Vitaliy and he clearly explained what Aperina Studios could provide for us and also made it a point to ask what exactly we wanted, too. Vitaliy was very clear up-front with how long our photos and video would take to get back and also with what we would be getting. We were very educated and informed and had the option to change anything that we wanted, should we so desire.

The day of our wedding came and Aperina Studios did such a fabulous job. They were very prompt, professional, and in honesty, I hardly even noticed they were there. We received many comments from guests on how professional they seemed and everyone was impressed with the work they were doing. If you're someone who can be patient for some very quality and one-of-a-kind work, then Aperina Studios is definitely the company for you. I highly recommend them and would use them again and again. Thank you, Aperina Studios!

-Faythe

Sent on 11/09/2013

I can't say enough about the crew at Aperina Studios they did a phenomenal job on our wedding same day edit and cant wait to see the final full length video!

Sent on 05/29/2013