Aperina Studios Reviews

Aperina Studios 1
Aperina Studios 2
Aperina Studios 3

Angela · Married on 12/07/2018

Paul was an amazing photographer. We loved how our photos turned out. He was patient with us and very calm. Every aspect of photoshoot was perfected because of him. He listened to our ideas and incorporated some of his own which turned out great. Definitely hiring him for our next shoot.

Levi · Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST cinematographers, hands down

I LOVE Aperina Studios. Vitaliy and crew filmed our wedding and did such an incredible job. Honestly, of all the vendors we worked with, Aperina Studios stands out as my favorite. They were communicative, humble, friendly, professional, and rockstars of their craft. I am so grateful and in awe of the film they put together for us.

The first film that I saw from Aperina Studios, back when my husband and I were trying to nail down the type of wedding that would be meaningful to us, was of an elopement. It stole my heart and brought me to tears. It was so intimate, I felt honored to get to watch that film. We knew instantly that was the type of wedding ceremony we would want, and only Aperina Studios could be the one to document the day. In fact, they were the first vendor I contacted—and I planned the wedding date once I confirmed a date that would work for them!

We had worked out with Vitaliy that we would have two receptions a month after our wedding, and that we would need the film done by then, so we could show the film to our guests. He said no problem, and boy, did he deliver! It was everything I hoped for. Truly a film that we will cherish. And every person at the two wedding receptions loved the film. They were in tears and couldn't stop talking about it--saying they'd never seen a wedding film quite like that before or had ever seen a more beautiful and romantic wedding.

In so many ways, seeing a ceremony through the lens of a well crafted film does a better job of conveying the intimacy of the moment than just being a guest at the wedding or having a videographer record one long sequence. They captured the richness of the landscape, the behind-the-scenes raw tender moments, and all the love--and presented it in a gorgeous 6 minute film. So if we had anyone feeling remotely weirded out that they were going to be attending a reception and not be at our elopement-style ceremony, they were won over just a few seconds into the film.

Thank you, Aperina Studios!!

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

We planned our own wedding and selected all of our vendors extremely thoroughly. Demonstrated quality of work was key, but also equally important to us was passion, and with this framework we ended up with amazing vendors as a result.

After getting on a video conference call with Vitaliy, we could really tell that he is completely dedicated to his craft and loves going out and making awesome videos. You can also see signs of this through his blog, where he writes informative posts to help other videographers and you can see his team pushing the envelope with really creative things like same-day edits that transition to live footage for the guests.

On the day of the wedding, Vitaliy arrived early and brought 3 of his brothers with him. All four of them were extremely courteous, professional, and worked effortlessly together. Despite our tight schedule, they were able to divide and conquer, capturing the bride and groom and everything else in between without having to take attention away from Vitaliy.

Our wedding happened to be on a very hot day, but Vitaliy and his team were out there running around, up and down big hills carrying their gear to get in the right positions for all of the shots they wanted. We really admired their energy, their ability to work together with each other, and their ability to work collaboratively with our photographers. We received many compliments from our guests on their professionalism.

The turnaround time for our video was very quick, and we were emotional and blown-away watching it the first time. We absolutely love it and feel it is very unique to our wedding and captures the day perfectly. The music was spot-on, and they incorporated the vows, speeches, details, guests, dancing, and romantic moments so artfully. We are so glad we went with Aperina because their passion showed both on the day of the wedding and in the final video! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

As good as it gets!

Aperina Studios are truly as good as it gets. They're the most creative, detailed and accommodating vendors from my wedding. They went out of their way to make sure everything was as easy as possible for my husband and I. We had a destination wedding in Saint Lucia, so a lot of logistics were involved. They brought all their equipment (drones included) and got the MOST BEAUTIFUL shots! Afterwords I loved the footage so much, I asked for additional edits and they put them together for a nominal fee. Our family and friends have not stopped raving about the videos Aperina produced. Every emotion, detail, and moment from our wedding day is captured and portrayed. We've watched the videos 4 times and have cried every time. I cannot say enough great things about this team! Last thing: they even put together awesome Instagram edits for you to post! Just a fantastic, professional, extremely talented and kind team!

• Inna

Inna · Married on 04/22/2018

Wedding Cinematography That's a Work of Art

Aperina did an amazing job filming our wedding and reception. We had an outdoor reception on a golf course during the day when it was bright, sunny, and hot! The video crew wasn't fazed! They perfectly captured the intimate moments, the emotions, and all the beautiful details of our special day! The guys were easy to communicate with throughout the day and I never felt like they were in the way! They worked very smoothly with each other and were just an overall fun crowd that made us feel relaxed! The finished product was stellar - so professional, beautiful, and cinematic! It was much more impressive than I even imagined! We've shared our video with friends and family and they absolutely loved reliving the day along with us! This is a keepsake we will treasure for a lifetime! Thank you so much Vitaliy and your crew! We think so highly of you and your work, and will continue to recommend your work to our friends and coworkers!

• Stanislav

Stanislav · Married on 04/22/2018

Professional videography and photography team

They are very professional. Had pleasure to use Aperina's services and I can definitely recommend them as the best wedding videography and photography team. You will not be disappointed.

Eloisa · Married on 09/22/2017

Paul is amazing to work with! He is very professional and cares for the client. He was on time and very reliable.
    Eloisa Cabrera
    Food, Beverage/ Events Director
    Valley Hi Country Club

Solomiya · Married on 09/09/2017

I would give Aperina 10 stars out of 5 if I could! They are beyond amazing in every aspect, and I’m not even talking about their finished products yet.
    They are so professional & very commutative. Paul makes sure the specific details you worked hard on are captured in the best way possible. He is so helpful beforehand and day of the wedding. Not only does he take breathtaking photos, but he also fixes hair or any details he sees & will pose you. He definitely has a creative eye. Having Aperina Studio capture the best day of my life has been the best decision & I would never change that decision! Do yourself a favor; your magical day only happens once. You deserve to have amazing photos taken!

Priti · Married on 06/10/2017

I can not tell you how much I loved working with Aperina! I love not only that its a family owned company, but that the brothers work so well together. You can tell they respect each other and their craft.

Throughout the 4 day wedding festivities each member of the "Aperina family" kept me laughing and smiling, they were respectful to the elders and all my guest. They took direction really well and remembered the small details that were important to me, many that were mentioned in our first call. Many of my guest joked that they were "EVERYWHERE" capturing every moment. Often times, lovingly, they were referred to as "Ninja's!"

You can truly tell that Paul and Vitaliy LOVE what they do. This is not a job for them, it is a passion of theirs.. creating art and using our celebration of love as their canvas. They beautifully captured every small detail of the decor, our outfits and very emotion of mine and my family. I am so grateful that my experience with them was nothing but quality.

My dad who does not give praise very easily, said "hands down, these guys are the best and are very talented, as they created a masterpiece for us"

From their straight forward pricing, multiple calls to talk about expectation, day of interaction, to editing photos - editing feature film.. I am truly impressed and feel blessed to have worked with the best. It is companies like Aperina, that will slowly change the bad reputation that many have when working with photographers and Videographers.

Thanks team Aperina, you guys are the best!

Aperina Studios 4
    Aperina Studios 5
    Aperina Studios 6

bani · Married on 05/26/2017

Vitaly and his team covered a week's worth of festivities for our wedding this past May. From the very first interaction, he and his team were incredibly professional and interested in understanding us as a couple as well as our vision for each event. What surprised us most was how committed they are to the quality of their work - Vitaly never took any shortcuts and was always ready to make the most of each moment. Vitaliy and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process and took away much of the stress of such a busy week. They were punctual, respectful and mindful, and altogether very easy and fun to work with. It goes without saying that the videos they created for us were beyond amazing! Months later, we still have people complimenting us on how beautiful the short video was, and how seamlessly the Aperina studios team worked during the events.
    Ronak and I would highly recommend Aperina studios. Their artistic vision is fresh and elegant, and they are dedicated to creating a video that is not only beautiful, but truly captures the essence of your wedding. Most importantly, they are wonderful people with great personalities who manage to make even the most stressful of situations better with their professionalism and great attitudes.

Karen · Married on 09/03/2016

Thank you Aperina Studios for capturing our week-long wedding festivities so flawlessly. We really appreciate you going above and beyond to help make our wedding process smooth and enjoyable. It really shows through your work how much you love what you do and how committed to cinematography/photography you are. Thank you for embracing our culture/religion and incorporating all the key moments into our videos. All of our friends and family have commented on how spectacular the videos are (especially the drone shots!) Your cinematography skills and professionalism definitely set you apart from other in your field of work. We will always highly recommended you to anyone wanting to capture their perfect day. --Karen&Prateek

Ruhee · Married on 08/13/2016

I loved working with Aperina Studios and even more, I loved the video and photos they took during my wedding events. Paul and Vitaliy are super easy to work with, and it's very clear they have a passion for what they do, and are very good at it. I would recommend Aperina Studio to any bride who wants amazing photos and video!

• Harkamalpreet

Harkamalpreet · Married on 07/23/2016

Best vendor

LOVE the Aperina team. They have won my hearts for life. Two and a half years later, we still receive compliments for our videography and photography. People we do not even know remember us because of Aperina

Angela · Married on 12/20/2015

We are so happy we chose Aperina Studios to film our wedding day. Vitaliy and Paul, our cinematographers, were professional, flexible, and always quick to respond to our inquiries. The documentary edit was completed in half the time we were told to expect and it was beautifully done, highlighting all the important moments, and capturing those special little memories that make us smile. They have an eye for detail and poured a lot of care and creativity into the final product!

Arun · Married on 08/31/2014

Aperina Studios shot my wedding/pre-wedding functions during the labor day weekend. These guys are so down to earth, easy going and professional! They made a same-day-edit that blew everyone away! I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Nishi · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I got married in August of 2014. Aperina Studios was the first vendor that we booked. It was really important to us to find a cinematography team that understood our vision and make it come to life. And that is exactly what they did! They captured it all- from the moment I got my mehendhi done, to getting smeared with turmeric all over my body, to walking hand in hand as I vowed to marry my husband, to dancing all night with my friends and family; you feel every ounce of emotion while watching the film. Three years later, I still get asked "who did your same day edit?? it was beautiful!" The time and effort that Aperina Studios puts in, is truly visible in their work. This team works 12-16 hour days to make beautiful films. Vitaliy & Paul have become family; I see them every year at my friends events and they ALWAYS take the opportunity to check in and catch up on life. Their entire team is very warm, friendly, and trustworthy. Most importantly, they are punctual! They are always set up and ready to go! They never waste a moment and always have their creative minds thinking about how to make the film they are working on the BEST thing!

Julie · Married on 03/15/2014

I highly recommend Aperina studios for videography. My friends and family were beyond impressed with their work ethic, professionalism, and most of all their artistic vision to create an unforgettable wedding film. We haven't even received our wedding film and we can already imagine how impressed we will be with the end results. They were very flexible in also creating a package that is specific to our vision as well. With the work that they produced on our wedding day, it only made us regret not booking their company for photography as well. If only I can go back, I would book Aperina studios for videography and photography. If you are looking for a reasonably priced package for
    Wedding films that is not only creative, but artistically beautiful, you will definitely book with Aperina Studios.

First off, we had specific criteria for our wedding and we were running into a lot of head aches with other videographers. Not the case with Aperina. They were very accommodating, professional and friendly. We had to attend a second ceremony in China and Aperina not only editing a short highlight so that we can show the family members there, they also showed up an hour early to our wedding and didn't charge us for it.

All in all, their results are phenomenal. It was worth every single cent we spent. They probably could even charge more but because of they're humble attitude it is what it is. I strongly recommend Aperina to anyone getting married in the bay area/California.

Selina and James Tacker

My husband and I were considering two different photographers for our wedding and ended up choosing Aperina Studios not only for their affordability, but also because of their professionalism. We met with Vitaliy and he clearly explained what Aperina Studios could provide for us and also made it a point to ask what exactly we wanted, too. Vitaliy was very clear up-front with how long our photos and video would take to get back and also with what we would be getting. We were very educated and informed and had the option to change anything that we wanted, should we so desire.

The day of our wedding came and Aperina Studios did such a fabulous job. They were very prompt, professional, and in honesty, I hardly even noticed they were there. We received many comments from guests on how professional they seemed and everyone was impressed with the work they were doing. If you're someone who can be patient for some very quality and one-of-a-kind work, then Aperina Studios is definitely the company for you. I highly recommend them and would use them again and again. Thank you, Aperina Studios!

-Faythe

I can't say enough about the crew at Aperina Studios they did a phenomenal job on our wedding same day edit and cant wait to see the final full length video!

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2013

I loved how my wedding video turned out! Every minute of it flooded me back with emotions from my special day. They captured every moment beautifully! Very easy to work with, professional, courteous, and great work. Definitely recommend them to anyone who is on the hunt for a good wedding video.

I loved the service. Simply the best!

I got my video and it was amazing. It took my breath away! I am telling everyone about Aperina Studios!

I was unsure of whom to go to and even whom I can trust to record and create our wedding video. A wedding which to Oksana and I is as to everyone, one special day. I desired that this one day be remembered all our lives in a beautiful, elegant, and special way. Therefore, my expectations were quite high and my Beautiful wife and I can say that Aperina Studios have surpassed our expectations.
    It’s one thing to simply do something at your best, but it’s also another thing to do something and love doing so as though it is your own. After seeing the crowd of attendees moved with amazement as well as myself, I truly saw and felt Aperina Studios took personal and deep care to creating this beautiful video. If I were to go back, I would without hesitation contact and immediately have them create our wedding video. Our experience with them even at a personal level was so fun and really smooth, they gave their honest opinions and gave clear answers to each and every question we had. Most of all, my wife was at total peace with them, as well as I.

Oksana and I personally recommend them!

Martha · Married on 05/12/2012

Aperina Studios is an amazing, wonderful company that I recommend to all the future Brides/Grooms. From the quality of service, being professional, flexibility and them doing 100% everything you asked to be done on the day of your special day, one word, PERFECT! I couldn't be more happier with my wedding video...It is everything I dreamed it would be, plus more. You will not be disappointed in choosing Aperina. Great group of people with an amazing result in the end. My husband and I are extremely happy that we have such an amazing video to be able to reminisce our special day.

Vera · Married on 10/29/2011

Overall I loved everything about my experience with aperina studios. And at the end my video was amazing! Brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. I even reccomend them for family, they also worked on my sister's wedding. Great job both times.