AP Productions SOFLA Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Ana
    Ana Married on 08/18/2018
    DJ Lobo (Anthony) is the best!!!
    I'm so lucky he was there for my wedding on August 18th. He is very professional and a great person to work with.
    He made sure to touch base with me to clarify every detail before my wedding.
    He provided music for my ceremony and reception and after the dinner he had everybody dancing the night away. My guests and I had such an amazing time it was an unforgettable evening and I can't thank him enough for everything.
    I recommend him 100% for every type of event!!!
  • O
    Orlando Married on 07/20/2018
    DJ Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and accommodating to our requests. I would recommend his services to anyone
  • HERNAN
    Hernan Married on 07/07/2018
    DJ Anthony was amazing, he played all the songs and kind of music I asked him without any problem, great sound and lights, very animated! I would choose him again for sure!
  • Y
    Yani Married on 12/02/2017
    Anthony was absolutely amazing. He set up ambient lights along all the palm trees at the venue without me even asking.
    He understood my guests and played great music that was appropriate for my crowd. Thank you so much for making our big day run smoothly!
    John Married on 11/12/2017
    Dj Lobbo was on point. He has a good selection of music to choose from. He was great at keeping the wedding moving. He was already set up and ready to go prior to my arrival. I would highly recommend Dj Lobbo for any event where you need a dj, master of ceremony at a great price. Thank you Anthony.
    Cindy Married on 09/16/2017
    If your vision for your wedding includes great music that everyone is going to love book Anthony now. We are so happy we went with his services for our wedding. Anthony provided us with a dashboard that allowed us manage our wedding day music. Anthony blended 80's and 90's classics, salsa and house music flawlessly that kept the party going. Thank you so much Anthony for all your hard work and dedication to our special day.
    Rozelda Married on 08/26/2017
    The best Dj in town. Easy to work with, the best part of my wedding we party non-stop.
  • Harmony
    Shenise Married on 08/04/2017
    My husband and I were so impressed and just loved the services that DJ Lobbo provided! He was great and on point with ideas in the process of us planning our wedding dances. He was attentive, accommodating, and professional. On the day of the wedding everybody had a blast, our wedding day was perfect and that was mainly because of DJ Lobbo. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding DJ, I can't wait to start using him for parties and my other events, way to go DJ Lobbo!!!!!!!!@
    Jessica Married on 07/30/2017
    Everything was beautiful and every song was danceable would definitely recommend this dj!
    Caroline Married on 04/28/2017
    Anthony was an amazing DJ! He came down from Miami to Key West for our wedding, and did an amazing job! He was incredibly easy to communicate with (text, phone and email) and our conference calls were very thorough. He paid great attention to the rhythm and flow of the party, kept everyone on the dance floor and his website is SO easy to use!
    Dayna Married on 04/08/2017
    Excellent and professional service. And very acomdating. Would book again and recommend to friends and family
    Liz Married on 03/19/2017
    Anthony did a wonderful job, travelling to Islamorada to provide service for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. He was professional, fun and set everything up exactly as they envisioned it. He worked with them prior to the event through e.mail to ensure they had exactly the range of music they wanted, and throughout the ceremony and reception his timing was perfect. We felt that we were in good hands, just relaxing and letting him take over as Master of Ceremonies. Happily recommend this wonderful DJ.
    Sacha Married on 03/19/2017
    Planning a destination wedding adds a little extra stress. As soon as we booked Anthony I felt at ease. His online portal is super easy to use, we could add in any songs we wanted, and he kept the whole wedding flowing seamlessly. I'd highly recommend using Anthony!!!
    Kaley Married on 03/18/2017
    Anthony was great, super easy to work with every step of the way! He made our guests dance and a great time was had by all!
    Aramis Married on 02/11/2017
    We started here on Weddingwire looking for DJ's for one of the most meaningful days of our life. We made the best decision choosing AP Production. Anthony was fantastic from beginning to end. He was very professional and communicated well with us. He was so knowledgeable of music not only was he the Dj but he was a fantastic MC. He hosted the wedding perfectly and had a great selection of music. He has an online database of some of the best songs I've ever heard so organized it amazed me how great this tool was. Everything that day went perfectly all on cue from the ceremony to the reception. He was a great MC did everything as we instructed. The music was great had all our guest dancing till the very end. Not to brag but I've been to 3 weddings this past year and no one compared to getting a party started like Anthony and his music.

Sandra Married on 11/16/2016
    Anthony Parson did an amazinggggg job at my wedding!!! He checked with us several times prior to the wedding and made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted!! He was very entertaining and his music, set up, schedule, lightning, decor and organization, was PERFECT. Everybody complimented his job. I would recommend him to anybody having an event 1000%!!!
    Sandra and Tim
    Nilla Married on 08/21/2016
    Very organized!!! Created a user portal for the occasion prior to, and kept in communication every step of the way. Anthony provided the venue the vendor insurance information very quickly. He was one of the easiest vendors to deal with, which helped when planning a wedding and so much other stuff to worry about. He provided everything promised, and his pricing is amazing! I highly recommend the services of AP Productions SOFLA.
    C Married on 07/30/2016
    Anthony followed our instructions and also guided us thru the whole reception.
    Nancy Married on 07/17/2016
    Professional. Punctual. Personal. Flexible. Friendly. Fun. Just a few of so many words that can describe our DJ. His guidance and knowledge with music was unsurpassed. Our entire wedding was a blast and a success because of DJ Lobo. We literally did not stop or sit down once the party started! Thanks again and again!!!
    Marcia Married on 06/04/2016
    DJ Lobo from Miami is truly an excellent DJ/MC. He did such a great job that our guest (Italian and Spanish) could barely get off of the dance floor. Everyone that attended danced the evening away. . He's got a great personality and voice and was spot on when "reading" a crowd to know what they would enjoy. I have had more comments about how the dancing was the best dancing they've ever experienced at a wedding than anything else. One of our guest even said that the flow from song to song was perfect

Outside of the music he was punctual, professional and courteous and overly helpful in making sure that everything ran smoothly with time cues and whatnot. His professionalism and personality really stand out; always so friendly, quick and flexible. He put in the time to make sure that we were taken care of on every last detail.

I cannot believe how lucky we were to have DJ Lobo as our DJ. Do not look any further for a DJ/MC, he is above and beyond "excellent". Can’t thank you enough DJ Lobo!!! Would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for the best DJ/MC package!!!

Hillary Married on 05/14/2016
    DJ LOBBO was AWESOME! We had our wedding on May 14, 2016 and it was the best day of our lives. Anthony was very helpful with the entire planning process and even had a super easy-to-use online portal to add music and organize what songs were to be played.

He is also super responsive with messages! We live in PA and had our wedding in FL. He made the entire planning process painless! Absolutely LOVE this DJ!!!!
  • User2557751 2+ years ago
    DJ Anthony was fantastic!!!!! He rocked it!!! I would use him again and again. We want to bring him back to New Orleans with us!!
    Anika Married on 02/19/2016
    since we met with Anthony, we knew we did the right choice. he was highly recommended. we cannot wait to have a blast at our wedding. great price too!!!!
    Myrna Event on: 05/30/2015
    Anthony went out of his way to accommodate this family in every way since this was our first quinceaneras party he gave us very valuable ideas and very good recommendations I am already recommending him to all of my friends Thank you very much Anthony Parsons for your professionalism and enthusiasm that you put in what you do.
    Cindy Married on 05/24/2015
    Anthony did a fantastic job, he created an amazing experience for our wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone for any upcoming event.