AP Beauty Reviews

AP Beauty 5
AP Beauty 6
AP Beauty 7

Heather · Getting married on 05/23/2020

I had Portia do my makeup for my event, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for such services. She was quick, polite, and worked with everything I wanted. She even traveled to my location. Whenever I need makeup services in the future, I will always contact Makeup by Portia, because her professionalism and passion for what she does really shows in her work.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Daisy · Married on 07/07/2018

My experience with AP Beauty was amazing! I needed hair and make done last minute. Luckily they had the date available for a test run and the day of. Hair and makeup was done efficiently! As I had my hair done, my mom had her makeup done and vise versa. The look was exactly what I asked for & lasted me all day and night (and my wedding was on July 7th, one of the hottest days of the year).

Sent on 09/02/2018
    AP Beauty 12
    AP Beauty 13
    AP Beauty 14

Delainey · Married on 05/27/2018

Portia and Amber were so great! Great prices and great work. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Delainey · Married on 05/27/2018

Sent on 06/13/2018

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Portia and Amber on my wedding day. They were so great! I couldn't have asked for a better team. Although I can be a little pushy at times, they were understanding and helped me feel better. They are very organized and were able to accommodate me whenever I asked for something last minute. I hope I get the chance to work with them again. My hair and makeup were amazing!!! thank you!!

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Portia was awesome! We had a very early start time and timeline and she showed up early which was much appreciated. She knows what she is doing and does it at a good pace. She is also super friendly, responsive and easy to work with. Made my day that much better!! Thanks AP Beauty!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Audra · Married on 09/16/2017

For my moms 50th birthday, we had her a huge formal party. I hired Portia to do her makeup and Amber for hair. We were so happy with the outcome! My mom looked gorgeous. Amber and Portia showed up on time and we're extremely professional. I have referred them to all my friends and family and will use them again.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

I wish my wedding photos were available so that I can post them here! Amber and Portia really made me look beautiful. I was worried about looking too over done but they really made all of my fears go away. I am so extremely grateful that I met these two lovely ladies. They are a great team and I would love to work with them again!!

Aileen · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you so much for Portia and Amber for making me feel so special on my wedding day! There was nothing that I would've changed. My hair and makeup were on fleek!! They really should be charging more with the work that they do/ You guys are like magicians! thank you soooo much :)

Monika · Married on 09/01/2017

I got married on the 1st of September and I needed someone for makeup fast!!! I was lucky enough to come across AP Beauty on Instagram and it was the best thing ever because not only do they do makeup, but hair too. I met with Portia and she was the sweetest person and super down to earth. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did just that! I felt and looked amazing! My hair is pretty short, but Amber hooked me up with a Pompadour and it came out flawless!! I definitely recommend AP Beauty to anyone in need of hair and makeup! They both use pro quality products and are super chill girls!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Desiree · Married on 09/01/2017

I'm not sure if words can truly express how grateful I was to have Portia do my makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding. First off, let me say my skin can get oily in some spots pretty quickly such as my forehead and nose, and my cheek tend to become dry. With this combination skin type its difficult to keep my makeup looking fresh for a long period of time. Portia was able to keep that under control and Flawless looking all night! And I love the fact that she mixes the foundations to match perfectly to your unique skin color. She takes pride and what she does! Despite of all the various types of lighting in the room she's determined for emphasizing your special attributes. She is a true talented artist of beauty, I highly recommend her you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you so much for making me beautiful! Amber and Portia are such a great team!! My hair and makeup got so many compliments on my wedding day!!!!

Destiny · Married on 07/23/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with your team. You made all the ladies feel so comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Caroline · Married on 07/01/2017

I'm so glad that I went with AP Beauty, my air brush make up lasted the whole day and looked incredible in person and in my photos. I am so impressed with their quaility of work, friendliness and professionalism.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Janeth · Married on 06/03/2017

I love the way my makeup turned out. I would definitely contract Portia again for a future event. She was very helpful and professional.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Mikayla · Married on 05/12/2017

Amazing!!! Such fun and sweet girls to be around they made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day! I am so thankful that I found them they made me look incredible!!!!! Thanks again girls:)

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lexy · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely amazing service! Everything about the process was amazing and all of us girls were in LOVE with our makeup! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

It was so wonderful working with your team. Our hair and makeup looked amazing and your team was so professional. I would absolutely recommend to my friends and family !

Sent on 12/12/2016

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

Portia did an amazing job on my makeup! I would rehire her again for another event! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Maddy · Married on 10/31/2016

Portia the makeup artist did a fantastic job during the photoshoot. She was extremely friendly and I loved my makeup. She also provided beauty goodies and food for everyone. Her personality is amazing and I would definitely want her to do my makeup again.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Portia was great!!! I would definitely book her again!! she made my wedding party look fabulous!! She was able to come to my hotel and her set up was great!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Vic · Married on 09/10/2016

Makeup was great, I absolutely loved it! Portia did such a great job; very thorough and detailed. Her perfectionism really made me feel comfortable about my makeup. If she thought something didn't look right, she would change it instantly. I can tell she is very prideful of her work!! I would definitely use her again and refer her to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nichole · Married on 08/29/2015

Very professional and amazing quality of work!!! On time and very understanding of mine and everyone's Beaty needs!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

She was great! No complaints!! Was on time had me and my girls makeup done beautifully. So happy I had her to do my makeup!

Sent on 09/08/2015