242 Reviews for Anytime Limousines,LLC

Motor Coach (3)
Sedan (3)
Shuttle (3)
81 Anytime Limousines,LLC Reviews

I used Anytime Limousine to shuttle my guests from the hotel to the venue and back. During the planning process, they were on their game and all too happy to help organize any transportation needs. I did not use the shuttle the day of, but all guests arrived on time and all guests made it back to the hotel safely. The only hiccup was that guests were dropped off at the wrong venue location (top of the hill v. bottom of the hill). This ended up not being a major issue, but definitely something to keep in mind during your conversations.

Profile Picture Greta, 11/5/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

They were on time and very nice.

Profile Picture laurie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Round Trip, Stretch Limo

Working with this company was awesome. They were very professional and very friendly. My daughter gave my son and his wife a gift of a town car for their ride to their hotel as their wedding gift and Charley gave her a discount!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were very pleased with the quality and timeliness of the buses, as well as the professionalism of the drivers. Our guests were very happy with the service Anytime Limousines provided for our daughter's wedding. I was excited to see the name of the newly married couple on the electric crawler on the top front of the bus. This company is highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7226860, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The driver was very personable, polite and professional. The limo was clean and roomy. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a limo service!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Kenny is a true professional. He showed up about 10 minutes early and communication with him for the duration of our trip was very easy.

Profile Picture User3989748, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Round Trip, SUV Limo
3.2

If you use this vendor, you must have a lot of patience. My limo was late because they broke down on the highway. I had to wait for them to send another car. After dinner, I had to call the driver about 3 or 4 times before he answered the phone. On the way to the next destination, we had to keep pulling over because the driver said he rolled over some plastic and could hear it under the car. I was given a $50.00 discount. Overall, I have had better limo service. I went with this company because they were cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for. This was for fathers day not a wedding

Profile Picture ro, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

Our driver was very pleasant and was okay with our loud music--he knew his way around and opened the doors for us and he got us on time everywhere we went. Our limo was clean and new-looking. What more could you want?

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Bar, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition

Kenny was extremely helpful with figuring out logistics for our rehearsal dinner and then the wedding next day! We would just explain who we wanted transported (the groomsmen and groom so they wouldn't see the bride) and he planned how to do it the best and most economically. All rhe transportation was dependable and punctual. A few months after booking him, our timeline changed, and he dealt with it easily (which even required him getting an extra vehicle.) It was wonderful not having to worry about transportation and we knew our guests could enjoy themselves without driving.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Robert was great and did a wonderful job transporting all our guest to the ceremony and then doing multiple trips to get everyone back to the hotel after the reception! He was on time which was key for our ceremony, professional, and very nice! We would definitely book Robert and Anytime Limousines again!

Profile Picture User6925613, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the first phone call to the last drop off we found Anytime Limousines to be top notch in all aspects. We used Anytime for our daughters wedding and airport car service. Easiest and most courteous car service we have ever used.

Profile Picture User6910728, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Sedan, Standard Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip

Driver arrived timely was was very personable. He gave my daughter the royal treatment for her wedding. Car was beautiful and exactly what I had asked for.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

With a month left before our wedding, my now husband and I, decided that it would be best to have a driver pick us up at our wedding venue and drop us off at the hotel we would spend the night. Kenny was referred to us by our wedding planner, who had nothing but great things to say about Anytime Limo. Well, I first emailed Kenny and within the hour I had a response, along with a quote. After speaking to him, just to run down the details of the night, we instantly booked. The driver picked us up, we took a few pictures, and ride back to the hotel was full professional, courteous, and pretty awesome!!! I would hire Anytime Limo, in a heartbeat! They are great and I highly recommend using them for your next event.

Profile Picture Janie, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Sedan, Bottled Water/Ice, One-Way Trip

Second time we used Anytime Limo, very nice and prompt!

Profile Picture User6836342, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am glad our venue operator (Richard Green at Rock Hill Plantation) recommended Kenny and Anytime Limousines. They have a real website (unlike other vendors around) and you are dealing with Kenny directly; no BS. The quotes were prompt and they didn't hide any fees to nickel and dime you. The prices were comparable to the going rates for other companies. Tips were included in their rates, which may be a turn off for some, but made it super convenient the day of since nobody had to fumble for cash to tip the drivers. The drivers were on time (if not slightly early) and the limos and vans were clean. The drivers were respectable and professional (we had four vehicles total, so we have a good pool to base these opinions on). There was an issue where one of the shuttles we booked was stolen the Tuesday before the wedding, but Kenny had a solution and there were no transportation hitches on the big day. I highly recommend Kenny and Anytime Limousines for wedding day transportation.

Profile Picture Calvin, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Our limo from Anytime Limousines arrived right on time, was clean and the driver was very nice and professional and even navigated our very long and curvy gravel driveway! They waited at the church and promptly transported my groom and I to our reception space. We have no complaints about the service and would use them again for sure!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Limo Service! We used this limo service to transport the bridal party and they were fantastic!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo

Anytime Limousines is fabulous. The pricing was very reasonable. They arrived early for our anniversary plans. The ride to the restaurant was extremely pleasant. The limo driver was courteous and we highly recommend Maureen.
If your looking for a good limo company please call Anytime Limousines and speak with Kenny. Great company all around.

Profile Picture Leisa, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Everything went smooth..... The driver, Steve was awesome!

Profile Picture User6555550, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Stretch Limo, Round Trip

Kenny was awesome to work with! They did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/24/16, 1 Review
4.3

Part of the car's dashboard was missing and to me that looked un professional. The service and the driver was very good, however the vehicle you sent out was not good.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture April, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great time. Driver was amazing! Will definitely recommend and use your company again.

Profile Picture User6529139, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Round Trip

On time, professional and friendly! Will definitely use your company again for out next event.

Profile Picture Edie , 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Standard Limo, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Round Trip

Kenny was incredible. Our group needed emergency transportation due to a cancelled Flight from recent Blizzard. Not only did Kenny make it happen in less than 12 hours, our vehicle was clean, new technology, and came with a professional driver. Kenny kept in constant communication with us during he entire process from start to finish. Job well done.

Profile Picture User6295970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Shuttle, One-Way Trip

We did a wine tour! We had to worry about nothing! It was fabulous!!

Profile Picture Missy, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition