61 Reviews for Anything With Plants & Flowers

Single Flowers (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
60 Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

I have never found a florist like Pam Pazprovenza before. She took stock of this event as if it were her very own and delivered impeccably on every attribute discussed —and then some. We had a Jewish wedding and she honored the traditions of our faith magnificently, including the prettiest chuppah I have ever seen and portraying our katubah and kiddush cups exactly as discussed. The bridal bouquets and attendant bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely exquisite and the tables just flowed with beautiful color and theme flowers. She was always calm and easy going and there was much going on to test her supreme temperament, however she never faltered, from start to finish. She is a marvelous professional with an artistic eye and a very creative hand. I cannot say enough! Our guests were blown away!

Profile Picture Margie and Barry, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Anything With Plants & Flowers for my daughter’s destination wedding last week, and I couldn’t be happier with the flowers and service we received! I only looked at one other florist for the wedding, but once I talked to Pam, I knew right away that Anything With Plants & Flowers was going to be the best choice. Pam was great to work with from start to finish. My daughter had some pictures of the types of things she liked, but as we are both challenged when it comes to flowers, we left it in Pam’s hands. Not only were the flowers amazing, but Pam made everything happen well within the price point I wanted to be in and gave me very honest opinions and answers to my questions. We got to preview my daughter’s bouquet a couple days before the wedding and we were both overwhelmed by how gorgeous it was. They also had one of the table arrangements ready, and it was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. At the wedding, all of the flowers were perfect; the room looked beautiful and we received many, many compliments on the flowers. Thank you for helping to make the special day more beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Pamela from anything with plants was the 3rd florist I was referred to...she should have been the first. She was very patient while we went back and forth for months over deciding and trying to execute my vision. To be honest, we were prepared for the final product to not be even close to what we wanted be contented with her effort and professionalism. Boy were we wrong. I was completely moved to tears when she walked in with a complete masterpiece exceeding, exceeding my expectations. I think I was moved to tears. I would close my eyes and recommend this company. Everything was perfect and timely. The flowers were fresh, in full bloom and lasted almost 2 weeks after the event. Extremely happy customer.

Profile Picture Skee, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can’t say enough good things about this vendor. From our first meeting, we felt Pam wanted to accomplish the bride’s vision for the wedding. She helped us fine tune that vision and the day of florals blew us away. Everything was appeared “like magic”, with no last minute hiccups. Pam is a real pro! Thanks, Pam, for a job well done ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Betty, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Truly the most amazing flower "pieces of art" I have ever seen. My go to florist!! They just recently designed an event for my company and again, we were in awe of everything.

Profile Picture Sherry, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day (March 3, 2018) just perfect. We thought that planning the wedding would be so much fun, it proved more stressful than we had thought it would be. Walking in to meet with you, it was a breath of fresh air and we both knew we were in the right place. Walking into your coolers and seeing the most beautiful flowers, we were in awe. On the wedding day, we cried when we saw the bouquets. They were just beyond our imagination. The centerpieces, beautiful. The fairy tale wedding was all we could have hoped for. Thank you!! If anyone is looking for a florist, you have landed. This is THEM!

Profile Picture Belinda , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Sandra has to be the best florist anyone has ever known. She was extremely creative and talented when it came to creating the bouquet and decorations for my wedding. I'm obviously not a florist, but I love certain colors and styles. Sandra nailed the idea that was in my head to a "T". The price was absolutely phenomenal for the quality and beauty of flowers we received. If you're thinking of using a different florist, stop it. Sandra is the best!

Profile Picture Kara, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

We loved working with Pam and her team for our wedding and reception! From the first meeting with Pam, we loved her creativity and her ideas. We gave her pictures of some things we liked and a color scheme and she came up with a proposal with several options for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. The final product was gorgeous! Our bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were breathtaking. Pam's team was great, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/13/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Josie Harlan at was wonderful to work with. One of the few florist that took the time to meet with us. She had great suggestions and respected the budget. Regardless of how much you're spending, she made us feel special and was interested in what we wanted and how to make it all work. They provided a beautify bouquet, corsages, a beautiful table setting with tea candles, small and large vases, floating candles with and without roses in them.... its was simply stunning and elegant. I'd attach pictures, but they're not back yet!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I worked with Josie from Anything with Plants and Flowers. I like that I was able to bring in my iPad to share my Pinterest wedding bouquet board with Josie. I didn't know too much about flowers but she was incredibly knowledgable and was very easy to talk to about what I wanted. I also really appreciated how quickly she was to respond back to me throughout the process, as I was working on a limited time schedule. Another thing I liked was that she provided alternative floral options to help me stay within our budget.

I loved how attentive she was the entire time I worked with her and could tell she really cared about creating the bouquet of my dreams. My wedding bouquet came out beautifully and it was everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I couldn't have picked a better flower vendor than Anything with Plants and Flowers! Pamela was amazing to work with. The flowers and decor she designed for my wedding was actually what I had envisioned. Her talented team made the most magnificent display of centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and bouquets. My bouquet was drop dead gorgeous. Everyone couldn't stop complementing my bouquet. Even the prices were very reasonable. The icing of the cake was when she REMADE my bouquet because no one could find it after the wedding was over and I wanted to preserve it (The break down of the wedding was chaos, have a plan for that). You will not regret using this vendor!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Go with Anything With Plants & Flowers! They made my day so special, my mom and I worked together to plan the flowers with Mrs. Pam but Pam expanded upon our ideas with her creative ability and came up with the most beautiful flowers a women could ever dream of. My guests (especially my mom's sisters) raved about every flower arrangement and fell in love with the centerpiece they got to take home at the end of the night. Pam said my mom would cry at how beautiful the flowers were when they arrived and I wish she was there to see her reaction because she did and I did too. My bouquet was AMAZING! I'm going through the preservation of it now. And while the company is not by any means "cheap" for anyone on a low budget, they are a lot more reasonable than some of the other florists I looked at. You get a lot of detail put into flower design which makes the whole environment of the wedding very elegant, fancy and ethereal.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam with Anything with Plants and Flowers designed the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, flower girl wands, and table top flower arrangements for our wedding and we are absolutely thrilled with her work. I had a vision for the flowers I wanted to incorporate and their design, but had a difficult time putting into words exactly what I wanted. Somehow Pam understood exactly what we wanted-fresh, green with purples and fuchsia, natural shapes in a variety of vintage glass-and the results were stunning and beyond our expectations. She was able to take my abstract ideas and create the perfect expression of natural beauty for our wedding day. All of this was done well within our budget with flexibility and continuous availability. We would hire Pam and Anything with Plants and Flowers again tomorrow!!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design, Samples

Ms. Pam was excellent when meeting with her. She took notes on what we wanted and showed us different types of flowers and plants that we can choose from. Also, with having allergies to certain flowers, she made sure that none of the arrangements had those flowers. She stays in contact with you, especially as it is getting close to the big day. The flowers arrived fresh and gorgeous. I will always use Anything with Plants and Flowers from this day forward for any of my floral and plant needs.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

I think the flowers were the easiest and best part of the wedding planning. Sandra was amazing! Met with me and so full of ideas. Worked within my budget and so responsive. I wish every aspect of planning my destination wedding could have been as wonderful.
Beautiful flowers and amazing staff!

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

We were extremely pleased with our center pieces. The team executed our vision perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with the way our centerpieces turned out.

Profile Picture kalica, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had no idea what I wanted when it came to the flowers for my wedding, but working with Pam and her team helped me make the best decisions. When i saw everything on my wedding day, the bouquets, the ceremony and reception room, I was so thrilled at how everything looked. The flowers were beautiful and the way everything was placed was perfect. I enjoyed every moment working with Pam and I recommend her work to everyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery

Pam is the absolute best! She is a creative genius, and goes above and beyond to create beautiful flowers for you within your budget. We told her the style we wanted (vintage Florida vibe) and she created stunning arrangements that included flowers, pants, limes, oranges, and succulents. Anything With Pants & Flowers was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

I can't say enough about how absolutely wonderful working with Pam Was for my wedding.

I showed her pictures of flowers I liked, and gave her my budget and she gave me everything i could have ever wanted.

My bouquet was so wonderful, fresh, and vibrant. Absolutely beautiful orchid centerpieces, and mercury glass vases.

I loved working with Pam, she was such a delight and I recommend her to all my friends who are now engaged!!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 1/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Beautiful arrangements. Went above our expectations.

Profile Picture User6249891, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

All my arrangments turned out perfect and they are very easy to work with

Profile Picture Patience, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Awesome! I've been working with Pam, she's done an amazing job seeing my vision and making it come to life.

Profile Picture Carly, 9/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Customer service was amazing. i worked with Hillary and she gave me exactly what i was picturing and more and make my bouquets beautiful and perfect! All within my budget. They rock!

Profile Picture Ania, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Pam did an excellent job putting together my arrangements for the ceremony and reception. She did a great job getting me everything I wanted and fitting it in my budget. My arrangements were beautiful and everything I hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Charmaine, 4/4/15, 6 Reviews