Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Barbara G. Married on 01/01/2022

Most Amazing Florist

Oh, my the flowers at my daughter's wedding were more than we could have dreamed of. Josie and her team were amazing. I can only imagine during a Pandemic and having a winter wedding how difficult it must of been to obtain flowers. However, they created some of the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, arches, centerpiece, etc that I have ever seen. A large part of our wedding guest viewed online, (due to Covid) and it was so important to me that the flowers stand out. They were just gorgeous and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Josie and her team were so very helpful and understanding. They were always willing to offer advice and be willing to work with me when I wanted to change my mind. You will be so thrilled if you choose AWP for your wedding florist!
  • Cynda
    Cynda C. Married on 12/18/2021

Best quality for the best value in North Florida

You won’t find better value for your budget than Anything With Plants. I had a short and sweet conversation with Josie and sent her my inspiration and we were off to the races! She knew exactly what I was looking for and truly delivered on quality during a difficult time for the flower industry. Josie and her team also executed a room flip at the venue, so essentially they had 45 minutes to set up all the florals for the reception. Everything went off without a hitch! Can’t recommend them enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Jordan was phenomenal to work with. My flowers were a dream and really made our day extra special.
  • Karen
    Karen V. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jordan and the AWP team are amazing!

Jordan and the team at Amazing Wedding Productions were excellent to work with! They stuck with me through my reschedules and worked to make my vision come to life. The flowers were beautiful and I got so many compliments! Their creativity and ability to repurpose my alter pieces for the reception were great aspects of working with them. I highly recommend Jordan and her team.
  • Allie
    Allie G. Married on 05/06/2021

The absolute best!

Jordan was absolutely amazing to work with! She created everything I envisioned for my wedding and even sent pictures the day before!
    Danielle H. Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Josie and her team provide amazing florals. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet so much. All our centerpieces were amazing also. Josie made me a sample centerpiece at our final meeting and even sent pictures a few days before the wedding to make sure they were exactly how I wanted. I asked to add a few more flowers to our smaller arrangements and they did them all and sent over new pictures for approval. The florals came out better than I could have imagined. Thanks Josie!
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 11/02/2020

They rock!

They rock. That's all that needs to be said. THEY ROCK! I shopped around in the beginning and I realized other florists were pulling up pictures to show me - they were from THIS company - Amazing Wedding Productions. So if other florists are ripping off the designs from Amazing Wedding Productions, obviously I wanted to use the creators. My recommendation: If you are getting married, hire a coordinator (life saver), Hire Amazing Wedding Productions (they are also called Anything With Plants and Flowers) that way you know everything is going to be perfect and beautiful and then hire your other vendors.
  • Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 10/09/2020

So beautiful!

Sandra helped me, the service was amazing. She helped me design exactly what I wanted, and everything was so beautiful. So much better than I could have imagined.
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia J. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing and beautiful!

Absolutely amazing! One of the highlights were these flowers! I worked with Josie and she nailed it. I had a very specific vision for my flowers and she was along with me the whole way. Even when I didn’t like something she was willing to work with me to find a solution. She also met me last minute at my ceremony venue to do a walk through. Highly recommend!
  • Alison
    Alison A. Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful flowers & service

Sandra and her team provide top-notch florals. I am still in awe at how beautiful all of the arrangements were for my wedding. Sandra has a true talent for floral design. She is extremely responsive, affordable, and friendly. The florals came out better than I could have imagined. Thanks Sandra!

Anything With Plants & Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alison! Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We are grinning ear to ear! Please let us say, you are a STUNNING Bride inside and out. It was such a joy to plan together and design for you both!! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Jacey
    Jacey Married on 05/23/2020

AWP - The BEST Wedding Floral Design Studio

We were so lucky to have found Anything With Plants And Flowers for our wedding, as they completely made our wedding flower dreams come true! We worked with Josie and she was absolutely incredible, patient, and kind. She spent time with us and truly helped to make everything happen seamlessly. I was completely blown away on our wedding celebration day because everything looked even better than I dreamed it would. Thank you, Josie, and AWP Events! You're amazing!
  • Jordan
    Jordan G. Married on 05/17/2020

Perfect Wedding Florals!

Sandra and her team truly were phenomenal! They executed our vision perfectly and were beyond patient with our revisions/feedback. We wanted to repurpose all of our ceremony items for the reception and Sandra found a way to accomplish that! I would look no further and have AWP as your floral designer! Thank you, Sandra!!
    Lindsey P. Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful florals

My original florist could not accommodate my new wedding date (postponed d/t COVID) and my wedding coordinator recommended AWP. I could not be happier with my them and how my flowers turned out. Sandra was so easy to work with-she was responsive, accommodating, and had amazing ideas. Worth noting, I made a couple of very last minute changes (moved ceremony to reception site, etc) that were accommodated and they also stuck within (and a little under) my budget. Highly recommend!
  • Arielle
    Arielle H. Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing!!!

The floral planning was without a doubt my favorite experience in planning my wedding. Sandra was our floral designer and I was floored by the way she was able to create a complete vision for our floral arrangement that embodied exactly what I wanted and more! She was extremely professional, responsive, and willing to accommodate us and our other vendors. We had a lot of last minute changes including our wedding venue, rehearsal dinner, and more. Sandra went above and beyond to accommodate us and these changes, including communicating and coordinating with our other vendors. Not to mention, our floral arrangements MADE our wedding. I preserved my bouquet into a pottery bowl so I will always have it as a keepsake. Do not think twice about booking Anything with Plants for your wedding!!!
    Breanna Married on 02/29/2020

Above and Beyond

Pam was amazing and so easy to work with. She brought my vision to life and discussed everything with me and what to expect on the wedding day. She went above and beyond what I could have hopped for
  • Susan
    Susan L. Married on 02/12/2020

A Festive Christmas

I hired Anything With Plants for our Corporate Christmas party. They made such festive and beautiful centerpieces. They were great to work with. The nicest delivery person came and placed the centerpieces. I am thrilled.
  • Malorie
    Malorie R. Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful and Easy

Sandra was one of my favorite people on our wedding team. She made everything so easy, listened to and was excited about our vision for the colors and flowers, and just made it happen effortlessly. She cared about our budget, was super responsive to emails and phone calls, and took great care of special items like attaching my grandmother's wedding rings to my bouquet. Do not stress about this vendor decision; go with Anything With Plants and ask for Sandra!
  • Layla
    Layla P. Married on 12/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I walked in and they made my dream come true

My now husband and I decided to ditch the major wedding out parents were planning and elope. We walked into Anything With Plants and Flowers and they were so helpful and friendly. they let me walk into a cooler and they had the flowrs I have been pinning on my pinterest board. On the spot they made my beautiful bouquet and had the exact shade of Burgundy Peony I wanted with garden roses and so much more flowers that I cant remember the name and it was so beautiful.
  • Gettingsmithed
    Gettingsmithed Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They are the best on town!

Anything With Plants is awesome. I am getting married and of course, shopped around. While looking at pictures, I realized that when other florists showed me their work, it all looked the same or they were copying other florists (saw many of the same pictures at 3 florists). What I saw at each florist I visited was them showing me pictures of Anything With Plants / Amazing Wedding Productions. My coordinator recommended them first to me. However I listened to my Mom and Aunt who used other florists. I met with a total of 3 before coming to Anything With Plants. There is a 100% difference between the snooty florist in Ponte Vedra Beach who continually told me their minimum over and over - which is fine, I am over their minimum however I didn't feel comfortable telling them my actual budget as it felt like they would meet and exceed it on purpose. The second florist in St Augustine was very similar in the fact that she primarily showed Anything With Plants work from their social media. The third florist said my flowers were very hard to get (peonies, orchids, calla lilies and hydrangea are the main flowers I have pinned) however the other two florists didn't say that to me. It finally hit me, call the source who designs the incredible flowers instead of the ones copying them. So I did. 100% difference in experience. They were kind, genuine, warm and welcoming. They understood my vision immediately, showed ideas which I really loved and they had flowers available for me to see - seriously, like all of them in my colors which was like awesome. We have finished the planning stages and I am so excited for my wedding day! Flowers were such a huge part for me and I feel so calm and at ease.

Anything With Plants & Flowers's reply:

We are absolutely delighted by your review, thank you! It was a joy to meet with you and your family. Planning a wedding can be such a mix of emotions from stressful to joyful. We are delighted that we helped bring a sense of calm! We are so very excited to design for you! We look forward to seeing you soon for your sneak peek. We hope that you have a lovely weekend.
    All our Best, AWP
  • Kira
    Kira Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and great service!

Josie was incredible from start to finish. After showing her pictures, she produced exactly what I was looking for. Josie was always available to answer my questions ( trust me I had a lot of them). My husband and I went for a fall garden theme and she stayed exactly with in my budget! They also have rental options for decor and arches! Josie was on site and made sure everything was perfect!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 07/27/2019

Vibe and Detail was Executed 1000%

I came in with a vision and a budget which typically doesn't mesh well and AWP pulled it off beautifully! My bridal bouquet was so stunning that I decided last minute to not toss it and to carry it with me on my honeymoon. It lasted a whole another week!!!!
    Sally D. Married on 07/20/2019

Easy breezy and beautiful

I really had a great experience with this florist. We had a impromptu elopement over last summer and my bouquet was overflowing with gorgeous Peonies. They were easy to work with, had everything I wanted and as we are just passing my first anniversary with the corona virus pandemic, my husband sent me the same peonies again. He had forgotten who we used and called around, everyone he called said peonies are not available in the summer, and he called anything with plants and they remembered our wedding. It seemed so easy for them to get them for my wedding and easy for my anniversary arrangement. I meant to review them earlier and when I received my anniversary arrangement with flowers as beautiful as I remembered, I had to review. Easy breezy and beautiful.
    Alis Married on 05/18/2019

Alis Schrock

Pam did an awesome job with our flowers! They were beautiful and bright and very fresh. Would definitely recommend.
    Lindsey Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome greenery wedding

Josie nailed our floral vision perfectly for our wedding. We weren’t huge on flowers, but still wanted it to look nice without breaking our budget. We wanted lots of greenery over anything and everything was beautifully decorated in eucalyptus and white roses. Even had awesome succulent boutonnières! We rented centerpieces for cocktail hour and candles from AWP and the return process was so easy too! Everything was decorated beautifully and we are so happy with our choice!
illustration stars