Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

74 Reviews for Anything With Plants & Flowers

• Lauren

Lauren Anderson · Getting married on 11/02/2020

They rock!

They rock. That's all that needs to be said. THEY ROCK! I shopped around in the beginning and I realized other florists were pulling up pictures to show me - they were from THIS company - Amazing Wedding Productions. So if other florists are ripping off the designs from Amazing Wedding Productions, obviously I wanted to use the creators. My recommendation: If you are getting married, hire a coordinator (life saver), Hire Amazing Wedding Productions (they are also called Anything With Plants and Flowers) that way you know everything is going to be perfect and beautiful and then hire your other vendors.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Breanna · Married on 02/29/2020

Above and Beyond

Pam was amazing and so easy to work with. She brought my vision to life and discussed everything with me and what to expect on the wedding day. She went above and beyond what I could have hopped for

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Susan

Susan Lynden From Blue Cross and Blue Shield Of Florida · Married on 02/12/2020

A Festive Christmas

I hired Anything With Plants for our Corporate Christmas party. They made such festive and beautiful centerpieces. They were great to work with. The nicest delivery person came and placed the centerpieces. I am thrilled.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Malorie

Malorie Robinson · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful and Easy

Sandra was one of my favorite people on our wedding team. She made everything so easy, listened to and was excited about our vision for the colors and flowers, and just made it happen effortlessly. She cared about our budget, was super responsive to emails and phone calls, and took great care of special items like attaching my grandmother's wedding rings to my bouquet. Do not stress about this vendor decision; go with Anything With Plants and ask for Sandra!

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • Layla

Layla Pynksens · Married on 01/12/2020

I walked in and they made my dream come true

My now husband and I decided to ditch the major wedding out parents were planning and elope. We walked into Anything With Plants and Flowers and they were so helpful and friendly. they let me walk into a cooler and they had the flowrs I have been pinning on my pinterest board. On the spot they made my beautiful bouquet and had the exact shade of Burgundy Peony I wanted with garden roses and so much more flowers that I cant remember the name and it was so beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Gettingsmithed

Gettingsmithed · Married on 11/16/2019

They are the best on town!

Anything With Plants is awesome. I am getting married and of course, shopped around. While looking at pictures, I realized that when other florists showed me their work, it all looked the same or they were copying other florists (saw many of the same pictures at 3 florists). What I saw at each florist I visited was them showing me pictures of Anything With Plants / Amazing Wedding Productions. My coordinator recommended them first to me. However I listened to my Mom and Aunt who used other florists. I met with a total of 3 before coming to Anything With Plants. There is a 100% difference between the snooty florist in Ponte Vedra Beach who continually told me their minimum over and over - which is fine, I am over their minimum however I didn't feel comfortable telling them my actual budget as it felt like they would meet and exceed it on purpose. The second florist in St Augustine was very similar in the fact that she primarily showed Anything With Plants work from their social media. The third florist said my flowers were very hard to get (peonies, orchids, calla lilies and hydrangea are the main flowers I have pinned) however the other two florists didn't say that to me. It finally hit me, call the source who designs the incredible flowers instead of the ones copying them. So I did. 100% difference in experience. They were kind, genuine, warm and welcoming. They understood my vision immediately, showed ideas which I really loved and they had flowers available for me to see - seriously, like all of them in my colors which was like awesome. We have finished the planning stages and I am so excited for my wedding day! Flowers were such a huge part for me and I feel so calm and at ease.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Anything With Plants & Flowers's reply:

We are absolutely delighted by your review, thank you! It was a joy to meet with you and your family. Planning a wedding can be such a mix of emotions from stressful to joyful. We are delighted that we helped bring a sense of calm! We are so very excited to design for you! We look forward to seeing you soon for your sneak peek. We hope that you have a lovely weekend.
    All our Best, AWP
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience and great service!

Josie was incredible from start to finish. After showing her pictures, she produced exactly what I was looking for. Josie was always available to answer my questions ( trust me I had a lot of them). My husband and I went for a fall garden theme and she stayed exactly with in my budget! They also have rental options for decor and arches! Josie was on site and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/27/2019

Vibe and Detail was Executed 1000%

I came in with a vision and a budget which typically doesn't mesh well and AWP pulled it off beautifully! My bridal bouquet was so stunning that I decided last minute to not toss it and to carry it with me on my honeymoon. It lasted a whole another week!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Alis · Married on 05/18/2019

Alis Schrock

Pam did an awesome job with our flowers! They were beautiful and bright and very fresh. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome greenery wedding

Josie nailed our floral vision perfectly for our wedding. We weren’t huge on flowers, but still wanted it to look nice without breaking our budget. We wanted lots of greenery over anything and everything was beautifully decorated in eucalyptus and white roses. Even had awesome succulent boutonnières! We rented centerpieces for cocktail hour and candles from AWP and the return process was so easy too! Everything was decorated beautifully and we are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 12/30/2018

Best floral shop in JAX!

We were blown away by the amount of care and professionalism Pam gave to us the entire time we worked with her. She made all of my visions for the wedding come to life and has the creativity to make them better than I could've hoped for! Pam went above and beyond for us on the day of and helped truly turn the venue into what I had showed her numerous times from many pinterest documents. We still talk about how much we enjoyed working with Pam and can't wait to hire her in the future for more events and even just for small arrangements. She does beautiful work and makes sure that all of her clients are well taken care of! Thank you for all you did for us!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Tracy Arnold · Married on 11/11/2018

Timeless and elegant

My daughters wedding planner recommended Anything With Plants And Flowers Pam was so easy to work with she always answered our questions in a quick and timely manner after our initial consultation. The flowers that she brought for the wedding and reception were beautiful unique and creative. If you want stunning flowers for your big day put your mind at ease and give her a call . She will not disappoint. Thank You Pam for making my daughters Wedding Day so BEAUTIFUL

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

All my flower dreams became reality!

Pam with AWP was so great! For our first meeting at the store I explained a bit of what I was looking for and then she disappeared in the back for a minute and came back with a bouquet she pulled together quick of exactly what I was picturing. It was incredible how she could take a vision I had and make it reality so fast.
    She worked with our budget really well even though we changed it mid way and on the day of she really went above and beyond brining extra greenery and a couple flowers to tie the whole reception space together. The whole night was gorgeous and romantic and I have Pam to thank for a large part of that.
    I would definitely recommend Anything with Plants and Flowers to any bride looking for the best florist in Northeast FL!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Margie and Barry · Married on 06/24/2018

I have never found a florist like Pam Pazprovenza before. She took stock of this event as if it were her very own and delivered impeccably on every attribute discussed —and then some. We had a Jewish wedding and she honored the traditions of our faith magnificently, including the prettiest chuppah I have ever seen and portraying our katubah and kiddush cups exactly as discussed. The bridal bouquets and attendant bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely exquisite and the tables just flowed with beautiful color and theme flowers. She was always calm and easy going and there was much going on to test her supreme temperament, however she never faltered, from start to finish. She is a marvelous professional with an artistic eye and a very creative hand. I cannot say enough! Our guests were blown away!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Anything With Plants & Flowers for my daughter’s destination wedding last week, and I couldn’t be happier with the flowers and service we received! I only looked at one other florist for the wedding, but once I talked to Pam, I knew right away that Anything With Plants & Flowers was going to be the best choice. Pam was great to work with from start to finish. My daughter had some pictures of the types of things she liked, but as we are both challenged when it comes to flowers, we left it in Pam’s hands. Not only were the flowers amazing, but Pam made everything happen well within the price point I wanted to be in and gave me very honest opinions and answers to my questions. We got to preview my daughter’s bouquet a couple days before the wedding and we were both overwhelmed by how gorgeous it was. They also had one of the table arrangements ready, and it was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. At the wedding, all of the flowers were perfect; the room looked beautiful and we received many, many compliments on the flowers. Thank you for helping to make the special day more beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Skee · Married on 04/22/2018

Pamela from anything with plants was the 3rd florist I was referred to...she should have been the first. She was very patient while we went back and forth for months over deciding and trying to execute my vision. To be honest, we were prepared for the final product to not be even close to what we wanted be contented with her effort and professionalism. Boy were we wrong. I was completely moved to tears when she walked in with a complete masterpiece exceeding, exceeding my expectations. I think I was moved to tears. I would close my eyes and recommend this company. Everything was perfect and timely. The flowers were fresh, in full bloom and lasted almost 2 weeks after the event. Extremely happy customer.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Betty · Married on 04/22/2018

I can’t say enough good things about this vendor. From our first meeting, we felt Pam wanted to accomplish the bride’s vision for the wedding. She helped us fine tune that vision and the day of florals blew us away. Everything was appeared “like magic”, with no last minute hiccups. Pam is a real pro! Thanks, Pam, for a job well done ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/10/2018

Sherry · Married on 04/06/2018

Truly the most amazing flower "pieces of art" I have ever seen. My go to florist!! They just recently designed an event for my company and again, we were in awe of everything.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Belinda · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you for making our daughter's wedding day (March 3, 2018) just perfect. We thought that planning the wedding would be so much fun, it proved more stressful than we had thought it would be. Walking in to meet with you, it was a breath of fresh air and we both knew we were in the right place. Walking into your coolers and seeing the most beautiful flowers, we were in awe. On the wedding day, we cried when we saw the bouquets. They were just beyond our imagination. The centerpieces, beautiful. The fairy tale wedding was all we could have hoped for. Thank you!! If anyone is looking for a florist, you have landed. This is THEM!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kara · Married on 02/17/2018

Sandra has to be the best florist anyone has ever known. She was extremely creative and talented when it came to creating the bouquet and decorations for my wedding. I'm obviously not a florist, but I love certain colors and styles. Sandra nailed the idea that was in my head to a "T". The price was absolutely phenomenal for the quality and beauty of flowers we received. If you're thinking of using a different florist, stop it. Sandra is the best!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

We loved working with Pam and her team for our wedding and reception! From the first meeting with Pam, we loved her creativity and her ideas. We gave her pictures of some things we liked and a color scheme and she came up with a proposal with several options for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. The final product was gorgeous! Our bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were breathtaking. Pam's team was great, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

Josie Harlan at was wonderful to work with. One of the few florist that took the time to meet with us. She had great suggestions and respected the budget. Regardless of how much you're spending, she made us feel special and was interested in what we wanted and how to make it all work. They provided a beautify bouquet, corsages, a beautiful table setting with tea candles, small and large vases, floating candles with and without roses in them.... its was simply stunning and elegant. I'd attach pictures, but they're not back yet!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Josie from Anything with Plants and Flowers. I like that I was able to bring in my iPad to share my Pinterest wedding bouquet board with Josie. I didn't know too much about flowers but she was incredibly knowledgable and was very easy to talk to about what I wanted. I also really appreciated how quickly she was to respond back to me throughout the process, as I was working on a limited time schedule. Another thing I liked was that she provided alternative floral options to help me stay within our budget.

I loved how attentive she was the entire time I worked with her and could tell she really cared about creating the bouquet of my dreams. My wedding bouquet came out beautifully and it was everything I wanted!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

I couldn't have picked a better flower vendor than Anything with Plants and Flowers! Pamela was amazing to work with. The flowers and decor she designed for my wedding was actually what I had envisioned. Her talented team made the most magnificent display of centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and bouquets. My bouquet was drop dead gorgeous. Everyone couldn't stop complementing my bouquet. Even the prices were very reasonable. The icing of the cake was when she REMADE my bouquet because no one could find it after the wedding was over and I wanted to preserve it (The break down of the wedding was chaos, have a plan for that). You will not regret using this vendor!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Go with Anything With Plants & Flowers! They made my day so special, my mom and I worked together to plan the flowers with Mrs. Pam but Pam expanded upon our ideas with her creative ability and came up with the most beautiful flowers a women could ever dream of. My guests (especially my mom's sisters) raved about every flower arrangement and fell in love with the centerpiece they got to take home at the end of the night. Pam said my mom would cry at how beautiful the flowers were when they arrived and I wish she was there to see her reaction because she did and I did too. My bouquet was AMAZING! I'm going through the preservation of it now. And while the company is not by any means "cheap" for anyone on a low budget, they are a lot more reasonable than some of the other florists I looked at. You get a lot of detail put into flower design which makes the whole environment of the wedding very elegant, fancy and ethereal.

Sent on 10/22/2017