AnyDayDJ Reviews

174 | Pensacola, FL

174 Reviews for AnyDayDJ

Kimberly · Married on 03/08/2013

Ramsey was great! The music was perfect and he got involved! Great all around!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Vy · Married on 01/19/2013

AnyDayDJ made our wedding a jammin' good time!!! Ramsey Coates kept excellent pace of the wedding, played all of our favorite songs, and even got out on the dance floor and busted out some moves with us! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/entertainer!!!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Thuyvy · Married on 01/19/2013

Ramsey rocked our wedding! He played all of our requested songs and more!! He kept great pace of our wedding and danced with us on the dance floor!! Great DJ!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Matt · Married on 11/11/2012

There's a reason this company won Best Wedding DJ in Pensacola: they're AWESOME. We dealt exclusively with Ramsey Coates, the owner of the company and the DJ at the wedding, and it was always a delight from the day of the first consultation until the last song of our wedding night. He was very professional without being stuffy, and was an absolute blast at the wedding. Hire this company!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Sami · Married on 10/27/2012

Ramsey is wonderful! He gets out and has everyone dancing and interacts with the guests!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

I would recommend this dj to anyone. they are great. Our wedding was a 50s theme they did a great job with the choice of music.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bob1 · Married on 10/13/2012

We had an unusual request for our wedding. We asked Ramsey to start off our guests with an open mic champagne toast. He was awesome! More guests than we anticipated stepped up to the mic to toast us. It was definitely because of Ramsey! He knew exactly what to do when there was an uncomfortable silence as well as who to give the mic to when things started getting underway. He was a great DJ. He announced us, gathered the guests around for the toast and for the cake cutting then, kicked of the rest of the evening with an invitation to dance. And EVERYONE danced.
    Overall the experience was very pleasant. He was with us as well as behind us every step of the way. He gave us a packet of instructions when we had our first meeting which made it very easy from there. He even knew things that we didn’t! So that was nice for us.
    We would highly recommend Any Day Dj for ANY event that you have. Very pleasant and honest.
    CF

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/12/2012

Ramsey Coates is amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Not only did he play music that all guest were able to enjoy & boogie to but he kept everything running smoothly and on time. Ramsey was so nice and asked me throughout the night if I was okay! I highly recommend him to anyone that is needing a DJ.. He totally rocks!!!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Davis with Anyday DJ was AWESOME! The reception remained very upbeat and there was not one song from the very first song played that the dance floor was empty!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Dirk · Married on 10/06/2012

Ramsey at Anyday Dj was absolutely amazing both pre-wedding and during the reception. I was so in awe of his actual DJ performance that I neglected my new bride all evening on the dancefloor, and heard about it the next day. We had such a great time that we are thinking of renewing our vows next weekend just to hire Ramsey for another reception. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Shellie · Married on 10/06/2012

Ramsey you were everything and then some! Thank you for making our day the best!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Shellie · Married on 10/06/2012

Ramsey was awesome! Very professional and interacted with everyone! Would recommend and use him anytime!

Sent on 10/18/2012

I was told by more than one person that I needed to get Ramsey as the DJ for my wedding. And let me tell you they weren't lying! He is an amazing DJ that gets a whole room up dancing. We are wanted a party and that is what we got. There was not a dull moment the entire night or a song that wasn't perfect. We were planning while living out of town but Ramsey made it work. I could not have asked for a better DJ that night.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Ramsey and Davis are great guys to work with! THE BEST OF THE BEST :)
    Pensacola Block Party sure does love having them as part of the gang!
    These guys got it goin' on y'all!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Davis from AnyDayDJ.com did a great job for the music for our wedding and our reception. All of the guests raved about how much fun they had and we had everyone out on the dance floor even my parents got out there and danced. I would definitely recommend Davis from AnyDayDJ.com. He catered the music to our preferences and suggested perfect songs for different imporant activities that took place during the reception.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Judy · Married on 08/11/2012

How fun.. DJ was easy to work with, he kept the reception going and everyone dancing. Davis Pratt was very professional and worked with our granddaughter to pick the music she wanted. Many thanks to Davis and AnyDayDJ.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Christin · Married on 08/04/2012

We can not speak more highly of Davis from anydaydj! After filling out our "bridal homework" Davis was able to custom fit our whole wedding reception from start to finish with the songs that we wanted to hear! He was professional, but fun-- and an excellent emcee. Not once did either of us have to look at our watch. He did an excellent job giving us a personal 5 minute heads up before he gave the announcement of the next 'event' such a the first dance and cake cutting. After dinner, he turned the party up with some excellent music and kept everyone on the dance floor even though it was so hot outside! Thanks again, Davis!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Elise · Married on 06/30/2012

Very professional, very good on communication and feedbacks. Very satisfied with their service. Would not hesitate to use them again and strongly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Christina · Married on 06/30/2012

Davis was awesome and did an amazing job!!! He made our day special and memorable. Thank you so much!!! :-)

Sent on 07/27/2012

Elyse · Married on 06/23/2012

Ramsey was amazing to work with. He knows exactly what he is doing and how get you guest on the dance floor. He was accommodating to all of my request. Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor all night long from the beginning to the end but he kept the wedding flowing just right. I didn't have a wedding planner and obviously didn't need one. Ramsey knew all the appropriate times to do the dances, speeches, cake cutting, etc. I can't express how wonderful he made our night. All my guest were raving about how much fun they had. Thank you Ramsey, I will highly recommend you to anyone who will be needing a DJ!
    Sincerely,
    Elyse Duval

Sent on 07/03/2012

Kim · Married on 06/16/2012

Davis was our DJ and did an outstanding job. He kept the reception running smoothly, coordinated with venue staff and worked closely with our Bride and Groom to make their reception everything they hoped for!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Ramsey did SUCH a great job at my wedding! He was extremely personable and played really great music for the crowd that was in attendance. We had such a good time!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2012

Anydaydj.com was an absolutely INCREDIBLE vendor and I insist they are the best DJ service that Pensacola has to offer! We worked with Davis, and he exceeded our expectations beyond imagination!

I met Ramsey at a bridal expo in Pensacola. He was so kind and personable. He was previously booked on my wedding date, so I had the tremendous opportunity to work with Davis. At first, I was nervous because I had love the hospitality that Ramsey had shown me at the expo. Even though he saw thousands of brides-to-be that day, he remembered who I was and mentioned specific details solely within our conversation. However, Davis shares that exact same hospitality that Ramsey did.

My husband and I feel that no other dj could have been more perfect for us than Davis was. He was our absolute favorite vendor for our wedding!

First, my husband and I have completely different taste in music....I love old classics like Sinatra and Nat King Cole...whereas my hubby is a daft punk fanatic. From the start, Davis assured us that he could totally balance our interests. He is seriously a music magician!

Also, we lived in Tampa during the wedding planning process but our wedding was scheduled to be in Pensacola. Davis went out of his way (and so did Ramsey who wasn't even our assigned DJ **above and beyond, they are!**) to communicate with us via email and phone to make sure we felt like everything in the planning process was progressing. Then, if we were in town, even if it was short notice, Davis would meet with us whenever we needed to meet.

Also, Davis sent home "homework" which really helped to guide my husband and me through the music planning process. It was so very helpful! He also carefully went through all of the completed homework with us, page-by-page, song-by-song. He was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about music and dj-ing at weddings. My husband and I left every meeting with him just feeling stoked about our wedding and excited about our music. I can not honestly say that about all of my vendors.

Another huge thing about Anydaydj.com is that they (if you want them to) will help you plan the progression of your reception. This proved to be the most beneficial resource come reception time. On our wedding day, it rained 19 inches and flash floods were everywhere. It was so hectic and the day-of-schedule was greatly altered. However, when we got to our reception, Davis made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly and as if there was no bad weather outside. Several of my guests came up to me and were just showering me with great comments about my DJ. Also, on a day when nearly half of my vendors canceled because of the horrible weather, Davis did not. He made it ahead of time, no questions asked, despite 19 inches of rain! It was remarkable!

Finally, Davis was so professional and personable. He did an amazing job balancing our music needs. By the end of the evening, he had all of our guests dancing (even my grandparents who do NOT dance). We felt like we gained a friend in Davis because he made our wedding reception uniquely ours and perfect. We wanted some weird and unique music, like a specific song from the show Doctor Who, and Davis made sure to play it!

Davis even helped council us through events we were not sure of how to do such as cutting the cake and tossing the garter. He was a dream!

SERIOUSLY, if you have read through the bottom of this, please know that this DJ vendor is worth their weight in gold and will truly make your wedding the best wedding ever. When we look back on our wedding, we will always be grateful for the outstanding job Davis did.

Thank you, Davis!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Ari · Married on 06/02/2012

We had the honor of having Ramsey as a DJ on our special day. I could not have asked for a better DJ. AnyDayDJ was professional from the beginning until the end. Per our families, our party was "the party of the year." This would not have been possible without AnyDayDJ. We requested a mixture of oldies, hip hop, and country and Ramsey was extremely flexible with all genres of music. AnyDayDJ will be #1 in our book of recommendations.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Emery · Married on 04/28/2012

Ramsey was awesome. He kept the party going and even got in the party with us. It was a pleasure. I would highly recommend Ramsey and "ANYDAYDJ" to anyone for any event that needs a DJ. Very nice guy and a ton of fun to be around.

Sent on 07/05/2012