AnyDayDJ Reviews

174 | Pensacola, FL

174 Reviews for AnyDayDJ

Kady · Married on 08/08/2014

My best friend's wedding was a blast -- and in huge part because of Ramsey (Anydaydj). Ramsey knows how to throw a party! He is super fun, very personable. Played the best music and was interactive. Anydaydj is the bomb.com

Sent on 08/10/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks, Kady! We've been hearing that a lot lately...

Kate · Married on 08/08/2014

Nice guy to start and then knows how to throw a great party! He is a must have at your event!

Sent on 08/14/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks Kate! We're glad you were satisfied with Ramsey.

Justin · Married on 07/26/2014

Sterling was amazing! He kept our wedding on-time and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 08/03/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Justin, thank you so much for the review! I had so much fun with you guys, and your new mother-in-law was a great coordinator to work with. I wish you all the best for the future and I appreciate getting to be a part of your special day.

Audrey · Married on 06/28/2014

Great service! He really helped the reception flow well. Got people up and moving and kept the energy high. Even better than we had hoped for!

Sent on 07/13/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Audrey, I had a great time with you, Miles, and your families. Please tell Megan to always pursue her dreams of becoming the next Iggy Azalea.
    All the best!
    -Sterling

Did an amazing job Dj-ing our wedding. He meet with us before the wedding multiple times to help understand and plan the reception with us. He was very professional and helpful. Got everyone dancing and got lots of great comments about him! Would recommend him to anyone seriously one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

We are so pleased that Ramsey was able to give you guys the wedding you deserved. Communication is key and I'm glad to see we delivered. Congratulations to you both.

Nina · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I first met with Ramsey from AnyDayDJ and he was extremely nice and made us feel comfortable selecting their company to work with. We had Sterling as our DJ and we were very happy to have him on our wedding day. Sterling was on time, played great music at the wedding, and followed our time schedule to keep everything flowing throughout the night. Sterling made sure to play all the songs we requested and took guest requests as well. It was a very fun night for us and our guests!

Sent on 06/27/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Nina, thank you so much for your kind words. I had a great time with you and your family! All the best wishes for you two and your future together.

Brenna · Married on 05/31/2014

AnyDayDJ was so wonderful to work with. Ramsey was so nice and attentive when we met for the initial meeting, and immediately made me confident I made the right decision in selecting the DJ company.

Megan was our DJ selected for the event, and immediately was available to meet whenever and wherever. She was so sweet and open for whatever I needed, as well as allowed me to pick the music I wanted for the event. At the dinner, she did an amazing job keeping friends and family entertained and dancing. When some of the songs I requested were not drawing in as many people as desired, she smoothly brought the "party" back with some songs she personally picked (without me even having to worry about it).

Overall, both Ramsey and Megan were very professional but down to earth. They didn't make you feel like you were doing a business deal, but the process was like talking to a friend and planning a party with one.

I recommend Megan and AnyDayDJ to anyone looking for a DJ. I personally hope to have another opportunity in the future to get to work with them again : )

Sent on 06/25/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Brenna, we are so happy that Megan was able to give you a night to remember. She truly is a talented professional and it's reviews like yours that help her get the recognition she deserves. Thank you for choosing AnyDayDJ.com for your wedding! All the best!

Jill · Married on 04/26/2014

We absolutely LOVED AnyDayDJ! They were really great to work with for our wedding reception music.

Ramsey is a great guy who makes you feel comfortable using them as a vendor.

We had Mindy DJ for our wedding and she is AMAZING! She was really responsive to our phone calls and emails. She encouraged us to choose our own music for bouquet toss etc. But, she also provided a lot of great options as well.

She was flexible with us since we didnt give her our first dance song until the night before the wedding.

She did a great mix of music that really worked for us since I am more pop and country and my husband is more Bruce Springsteen and Doobie brothers.

The dance floor was never empty, everyone (old and young) was constantly dancing and it was so much fun!

Thank you so much Mindy and AnyDayDJ for making our wedding such a fun event!

Sent on 06/19/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Jill, thank you so much for your kind words! Mindy truly is a professional and a great credit to our team. We are glad to know she was able to help make yet another couple's dreams come true.

Jacque · Married on 03/22/2014

Sterling Barnes was our ideal DJ. He was so much fun! Very laid back yet professional. Sterling was prompt with responding to e-mails regarding any questions I may have had and/or information needed. He listened to all of my requests and performed beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend Sterling with AnyDayDj as entertainment for an event. Thanks for a great job!

Sent on 03/26/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Jacque, thank you for your kind words. I had a wonderful time at your wedding, and I know you and Chase have a long road full of love and happiness ahead of you. Best wishes!

Joshua · Married on 03/22/2014

Ramsey is a great guy and an amazing DJ. We could really tell that he puts a lot of thought into our ceremony and reception. He loves his job and it is very apparent.

Sent on 04/01/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks Joshua! Ramsey does love his job and he sets a stellar example for the rest of us. Congrats to the both of you!
    -Sterling

Awesome. AnyDayDJ is full of talent! We were lucky enough to get DJ Ramsey and I cannot say enough good things about him. Originally, we had a small instrumental band for our ceremony, but they cancelled on us about 2 months before our wedding. I started to get comfortable with the idea that I would just control the music as I walked down the aisle, or I would have one of my guests do it. Finally, I realized how crazy that was and quickly contacted Rasmey to see if he had availability. Luckily, Rasmey and his company were able to save the day and perform for us! It turned out beautifully. Ramsey actually brought one of his employees with him for training purposes and it was awesome. I basically got a 2 for 1 deal. It really helped with coordination (I didn't have a day of coordinator) and ensured we stayed on schedule for both the ceremony and the reception.

The reception was SO fun. My favorite part of the night was when it was supposed to end. Our venue required us to leave by midnight, so I tried to have the reception end at 11pm. At this point, everyone was drunk and wanted to dance...naturally. My fiance and I made our best offer of what we had on hand and they continued to play for another 45 minutes!! It was amazing. If you live in the Pensacola area, there is really no comparison to AnyDayDJ.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Ramsey = AMAZING! If you get a DJ in this town, make sure you hire Ramsey! He will definitely impress and will make your event stand out!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2013

Ramsey did an amazing job at our wedding reception! He played great music and everyone was dancing all night! I've had many people tell me that they really enjoyed his music selection. Our experience with AnyDayDj was very positive and we would absolutely recommend Ramsey to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Karilyn · Married on 10/19/2013

The owner Ramsey is super nice and makes sure that you are getting what you pay for and more. Mindy was an awesome dj. We couldn't have asked for a dj for our wedding. She played everything we wanted and more. Mindy helped us dance the night away, literaly!!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/13/2013

Megan was our DJ and she was absolutely wonderful! I would definitely use this company again if I could have Megan as our DJ! Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

Our DJ was Megan and she made our day wonderful! When other vendors didn't hold up to their end of the deal, she excelled and got our guests dancing. If I was having another event that required a DJ, they would be the first vendor I'd contact. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Erin · Married on 10/05/2013

Chi was AMAZING!! Everyone loved her!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Ramsey is by far the best DJ I have EVER had at a party! He did both our ceremony and reception and we received so many compliments on how profession everything was done and how well it all flowed. Our guests were shy (I am no exception. I am an awful dancer.), but when Ramsey got out on the floor lots of people wanted to join. The morning of the wedding I had to inform him that my fiance and I had not gotten to learn to swing dance which was supposed to be our first dance and he made a quick change for us. It was perfect even though I didn't even give him a replacement song. Trust me you will NEVER find anyone as nice, accommodating, or professional as Ramsey Coates and the people at anydaydj.com.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Ramsey was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our wedding guest ALL never stopped dancing their.....feet off! IT WAS INSANE how well he was able to merge our two cultures and how well everyone was able to feel included in EVERY aspect of our reception music. He guided our reception from beginning to end and I can't imagine not having had him there. I would HIGHLY recommend Ramsey for any occasion! We are so thankful for his flexibility and professionalism. BEST VALUE hands down!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Don · Married on 05/24/2013

Ramsey did an amazing job... seriously rocked.

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • Dede

Dede · Married on 05/17/2013

I used Any Day DJ at my wedding reception and they did a phenomenal job! The music was exactly like I wanted it to be and how I imagined. I would definitely use them for a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jessie · Married on 04/21/2013

DJ PHATCHI!!! Oh my gosh, words can't even express how awesome you were! Everything from our Ceremony music to our Reception was perfect. You knew how to keep our party dancing and loved how you would change up the music if you saw we didn't know every word to the song :) I will be telling everyone I know about you and how great of a job you did. Your personality rocks and I wish you the best of luck with AnyDayDJ!! DJ Ramsey, you know how to pick your crew and this is why you are the best around.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Our DJ was very professional and excited to see our group have a good time.

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Mrs. Gainous

Marti L. · Married on 03/16/2013

If you are in the Pendacola area or nearby there's no other D.J. That can get the Job done like Ramsey at AnyDay DJ! He's professional! Great at his job, interactive with the guests and just knows how to have fun! I was 200% pleased with him! He's so good he had my 80 year old grandmother dancing mid way through my reception. If you want your wedding reception to be ran like a pro and not have to worry then AnyDay DJ is your choice! Loved them!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/15/2013

By far the BEST DJ, anywhere!! Ramsay kept the guests dancing and entertained the entire night!! We met him at a few other events we have attended andour daughter immediately wanted him for my her wedding. She only had fabulous things to say about him, too!! You will not be disappointed using this company!! In fact, you will be so glad you did!! Thank you again for the fabulous evening and wonderful job!!!!! Incredible!!!

Lisa Foster (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 03/19/2013