Any Occasion Tents & Events Reviews

40 Reviews for Any Occasion Tents & Events

• Ricki

Ricki Hasou · Married on 09/03/2019

Fantastic!

I needed table and chair linens and glassware for my reception. I found a beautiful selection at Any Occasion! Marlen was a pleasure to work with; she helped me pick my beautiful lavender table linens with a lace overlay - gorgeous! And all the wine and champagne glasses I needed were available. Great business! I would heartily recommend Any Occasion for your special event!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Melaine Turner · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent Service

We hired them because of our wedding planners at Event Planners of Houston. Their customer service was excellent and they were on time for our wedding day. Thank you for making it stress-free.
    We will use them again for future events.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Any Occasion Tents & Events's reply:

Melaine, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We always appreciate the feedback and especially love to hear that our customers were satisfied with our service. Congratulations to you both and thank you for letting us play in role in your special day!

Jemme · Married on 08/23/2017

I have been using Any Occasion for the past 5 years for all of my events. Kathy Dacy is excellent to work with.
    I cannot thank her enough for all that she does to ensure my order is on time, complete and high quality.

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Michelle Picanol

Michelle · Married on 01/22/2017

Rentals were very inexpensive and they were very flexible and helpful through the entire process.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Any Occasion Tents & Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope your wedding turned out just as you hoped! We appreciate your positive feedback and hope to work with you again in the future! Congratulations and best wishes!

We rented our head table and chairs (seating for 30) from Any Occasion - they are fantastic to work with and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/02/2016
  • Daisy Lorraine

Daisy · Married on 04/17/2015

Great price, quality products, amazing service.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

Any Occasion was integral to the success of our wedding. We had a backyard wedding with more than 200 people. They took a blank space and turned it into the dream wedding location. We used them for all of our rentals from tenting to chandeliers to tables and chairs. We worked with Mary and she was one of the best vendors I worked with during my wedding. She was so detail oriented and made sure that everything went exactly as we hoped. She was flexible as we changed plans, responded to weather and she literally thought of everything. I was so impressed with her and her team. The guys who set-up and took down the tent were incredibly professional and helpful. So many people at the wedding commented on how impressive the tent was. I highly recommend working with Any Occasion and specifically Mary if you can. She will make sure your event goes off flawlessly!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Thomas · Married on 04/12/2014

Our wedding was on April 12, 2014 and we used Any Occasion Party Rental for our tables, chairs, dishware, and linens. This company did a fantastic job! They delivered all of the items on time and even helped us move some heavy objects around that they did not provide. Their team was very friendly and I really appreciated their professionalism during our special day!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Patti · Married on 05/04/2013

Any Occasion Party Rental provided the chiavarri chairs we wanted for my daughter's wedding. The chairs were delivered on time, in great condition. Any Occasion set them up (well worth the extra charge), and they picked them up on time. We feel we got a great product and great service for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2013

LAWANDA · event on 04/27/2013

I AM EXTREMELY PICKY AND LIKE ELEGANCE. ANY OCCASION PARTY RENTAL EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. I WORKED WITH PENNE, WHO ALWAYS TREATED ME WITH UPMOST RESPECT AND PATIENCE. I BEGAN THE PLANNING PHASE ONE-YEAR IN ADVANCE. I WANTED MY HUSBAND'S RETIREMENT PARTY TO BE SPECTACULAR! AND SPECTACULAR IT WAS! THANKS TO ANY OCCASION PARTY RENTALS. I WOULDN'T USE ANYONE ELSE.

Sent on 05/15/2013

SADIA · Married on 12/15/2012

they have great variety of items everything from silver ware, linen, to cake tables. they are very professional and friendly i would deifnitely use them again for any event i have in the future

Sent on 01/15/2013
  • Luna

Crystal · Married on 10/27/2012

I used Any Occasions for my backyard wedding. They arrived on time and everything was perfect! They were so easy to work with. They allowed me to make changes a week in advance of my Wedding, which meant a lot. Price is reasonable. I will definetly use them again.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Penne Hamblin was WONDERFUL.
    They had everything I was looking for and more!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Sasha · Married on 09/02/2012

They did a great job, everything arrived as ordered and was a fair price.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Rev. Craig B. · Married on 08/18/2012

We used Any Occasion for all the items needed for our wedding vow renewal ceremony. They showed up on time, provided quality equipment and were flexible in every aspect of the transaction. They [provide one stop shopping for everything including outdoor a/c units, sound system equipment, catering supplies and more! You can't do better you can only pay more!!

Sent on 09/01/2012

bryan · Married on 06/11/2011

They are the best value in town and were very helpful.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Tara · Married on 05/29/2011

They were so easy to work with and a great value. They had the best prices of all of the places that priced. I was able to take care of everything over the phone, I even made several changes leading up to the wedding, and it was all ready to pick up exactly as I ordered when I arrived.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Cara · Married on 05/06/2011

Loved the vases and chair sashes I rented. The price was reasonable. They made my wedding beautiful. Great customer service.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Lasairiona · Married on 10/30/2010

We walked in here with about 4 weeks left to go in a bit of a panic. The staff were friendly, helpful and the prices more than reasonable.

We settled for some pipe and drape, 2 peacock candelarbras and a few other small bits to decorate our minimalist set-up.

Not a problem with this vendor, everything on time, perfect condition and easy to set up!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Teresa · Married on 09/04/2010

Great place... Everything from our linens to our chair covers to the sashes looked amazing and provided at a great cost!!! Would use them again anytime for an event!!!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Lana · Married on 03/06/2010

We only need a few candles/candlelabras for the church. They were very reasonalbly priced. Because the church had certain rules we had to actually pick them up-but they do have delivery. I had to change this the last minute, but they were very flexible and it reduced my priced. We did not have to bring anything back till the Monday after the wedding, which was nice. Everyone is very helpful. We went down there in person and talked to several people on the phone-all very pleasant. Would use again!

Sent on 03/26/2010

Meagan · Married on 12/20/2009

We needed a few extra items right before the wedding and were able to find everything we needed with just a quick phone call. Changed the order a couple of times in the span of a few days. Everything was ready for us to pick up on the day of the wedding. Thanks for the prompt and professional service. C. Lehrmann

Sent on 12/29/2009

Sherra · Married on 10/10/2009

This place is great for rentals. We rented the white resin folding chairs and decor for our ceremony. They delivered promptly. A great experience overall!

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • Mrs. Davies

Cherise · Married on 05/23/2009

This is a really good place for any and everyone that is having a wedding o9r any type of event! This place will have you cutting your cost no matter where you are getting married. From the Linens, to the Stainless Steal Cake base, that many places over charge you on. I highly recommend this place, but the things you see online are the same things in the store, but I say go see it yourself and you will be amazed of all the stuff.

Sent on 06/03/2009