Antrine's Reviews

Antrine's 5
Antrine's 6
Antrine's 7

Mary Nolan · Married on 11/17/2018

A ninja photographer with spectacular skill and great sense of humor!

Anne did a fantastic job with our wedding! She was fun and easy to work with, always having a joke ready to make us smile. She provided a lot of guidance on where to have photos taken, captured so many wonderful moments I didn't remember, and provided her high-quality work in a reasonable time frame and at an absolutely great price. There were quite a few things that stressed me out about the wedding, but the photographer was NEVER one of those!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Antrine's 8
    Antrine's 9
    Antrine's 10
    Antrine's 11
  • Sara

Sara Ripke · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Photographer

Anne did an amazing job capturing our special day! She was very friendly to the bridal party, parents and my husband and I! She also made me feel at ease throughout the day! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Antrine's 12
    Antrine's 13

Kaylee Corrigan · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Anne is amazing!!!!! She is the best photographer. She is very responsive to any questions you may have and sooo easy to work with. On our wedding day, I forgot to have a list of pictures for her and she still was able to deliver all the pictures you could ask for and so much more. She delivers exceptional photographers that my husband and I cannot wait to enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Anne was Great!

A photographer is an extremely important purchase for your wedding. When we met with Anne she was very friendly and professional, and provided examples of her work. She attended our rehearsal so she was fully informed of how the wedding was going to proceed. On the day of the wedding Anne took so many photos and was a great addition to our day. She got great photos without being pushy. I was so happy with the photos we received. In total we ended up with over 800 photos and there were so many that were so good. We had such a hard time choosing which ones to print because we loved so many. Additionally, the photo quality you receive on a jump drive are great quality. We had a 36x24 canvas printed and the resolution at that size was still in tact. Antrine's Photography more than exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Antrine's 14
    Antrine's 15

Cindy & Andy · Married on 09/22/2018

Captured our joy perfectly

We were very blessed having Anne capture our day. She was so easy to work with and incredibly flexible and open to what we wanted. Her laid back approach and her wonderful personality put the bridal party at ease; enabling us to capture moments of great laughter and joy. Our pictures were fantastic and her pricing is a great value for all you get.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Britny

Britny Murray · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely the best

Anne was amazing! The groomsmen loved joking with her all day, she made the bridesmaids feel gorgeous and she put me, the bride, at ease. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day. -Britny + Nic

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kelcey Briles · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Anne is the best! We knew we wanted her as our photographer before we got married and we were lucky enough to have her for our day. Living out of state made wedding planning more difficult, but thankfully she was able to work around me for all of our pictures. She made taking pictures so much fun and relaxing. Our pictures turned out amazing! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brynleigh · Married on 07/21/2018

Anne did such an amazing job capturing our wedding! From the little details to the big emotions, she caught a glimpse of everything. We had a large wedding party and a lot of kids at our ceremony and reception, and she did a great job keeping everybody happy and taking pictures, while staying on schedule. Aside from our wedding day, Anne was wonderful during our engagement session. She made the evening very laid back, while snapping incredible pictures. We were seriously impressed! We recommend that you use Antrine's Photography for your wedding as well. You'll fall in love with her pictures!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Antrine's 21
    Antrine's 22
    Antrine's 23

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Our pictures were absolutely beautiful! We couldn’t be happier working with Anne through everything from the planning stages, to the wedding day, to our final edited images. Anne was easygoing and great to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and captured every detail of the day. She also shot a good mix of candid and formal pictures.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Antrine's 24
    Antrine's 25
    Antrine's 26

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Anne was amazing from beginning to end. She is the one thing about our wedding that I tell other couples they HAVE TO DO. Anne really gets to know you during your engagement session and makes a fun lasting memory even before your big day begins. My engagement photos are something that I'll treasure forever and Anne made that happen. This experience also put my nervous fiance' at ease that taking pictures wasn't so hard and was really just fun! On our big day she caught EVERYTHING. Most photographers say that they'll be there at a certain time and they're leaving at a certain time but Anne truly wants to capture every moment of your wedding day. My favorite part of our wedding pictures are the candids because they show the genuine emotions and fun time that we and our guests were having. We have a large family and bridal party and Anne was able to handle them with patience and ease to get us all the photos we wanted! She also is able to tell right off the bat which guests mean a lot to you and she makes sure that there are in your reception pictures. Then after your wedding the turn around is super fast compared to other photographers and you have an easy way for your family and friends to view your pictures! I can't wait to get our new home fully decorated with wedding photos from Antrine's!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Antrine's 34
    Antrine's 35
    Antrine's 36

Joreé · Married on 06/02/2018

Anne was honestly one of the most fun people at the wedding! She had us laughing the whole time. We LOVED hanging out as well as having her as our photographer. She was on top of all the beautiful spots at Hidden Hollow Farms and made sure all the shots we wanted happened. I can't wait to get our full package back, but the two preview photos she shared of us are just amazing! I am so happy we found her! She made the "task" of taking so many photos so much fun! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Antrine's 37
    Antrine's 38

Brooke · Married on 12/09/2017

Anne was great to work with and made me feel comfortable with having my picture taken! Even though it was freezing, she captured some of the best pictures of our big day!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Elainna · Married on 10/14/2017

Anne was such a great photographer! Her work is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! My husband doesn’t like to take pictures and she was able to get him to smile! If I were to do it all over again I would choose Antrine’s Photography every time!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Anne is seriously amazing! I was told so many times that your photographer can make or break your wedding day, and she definitely made ours great! She was so helpful making sure we had everything in order and also made sure we were having fun the whole time. Our pictures are just gorgeous. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a fun and affordable photographer!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kenzie · Married on 09/02/2017

Beyond happy with the beautiful work she did. She captured all the memories that will last a life time. Thank you Antrine’s photography :)

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Anne is amazing! She did our engagement photos and then our wedding photos. The pictures are beautiful! Very fairly priced and we had our pictures back so quickly. She asked before hand what specific pictures we wanted and she made sure to get them all. Not only that, but she took so many pictures without us even knowing she was there. She is super nice too. I would highly recommend Antrine's Photography!

Antrine's 39

Jamie · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend to everyone. From our engagement photos to our wedding pictures I couldn't ask for a better experience! I love all of my pictures!!!

Antrine's 40

We had the most wonderful experience with Antrine's Photography. She was very professional and the pictures she took were amazing. I had heard horror stories from a lot of people about their photographer so when looking for a photographer, we searched for a while to find someone that took amazing pictures but also didn't charge and arm and a leg for them, and she fit the bill perfectly. Her price is one of the best prices around Lafayette/West Lafayette area and she had the best quality photos. I was shocked that some photographers actually charged per picture they took, but she took so many pictures during both our engagement pictures and wedding. This was one of my favorite things because we had so many options to pick from and she captured so many memories perfectly. Especially the getting ready photos and after the wedding, those are some of my favorite pictures.
    She was also super timely in how fast we received our pictures back, and with Antrine's photography you get a flash drive of all your pictures with the rights to print them! This was something that was huge being able to have access to our wedding and engagement pictures!
    My husband and I highly highly highly recommend her to anyone getting married! Pictures are one of the most important parts of the wedding, they are the items that will stay with you forever so having an amazing photographer like Antrine's photography, the way she captures those memories will make it seem like those memories just happened even if its been 40 years.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the work Antrine did for us for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made us feel so at ease with the process and gave us the best memories we could have ever hoped for! She was always on time, easy-going, but knows how to corral a bunch of rowdy guests to give us amazing pictures! She is definitely worth more than what she charges and it is easy to see that she loves doing this. Give her a shot, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Tina · Married on 05/23/2017

Anne was GREAT! She did our engagement sessions as well and we had our dog in them and she was GREAT with our stubborn pooch! The day of our wedding she was great she got everything we wanted and kept everything going smoothly! Our pictures were better than we could've imagined!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Anne was amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. We met her at a bridal show where her calm and personal demeanor were on display. Anne had a large display of incredible work, but she was not prideful of her abilities nor did she pressure us to make any on- the- spot- decisions. Anne was always prompt and direct in her responses that provided us thorough information in our decision making. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and we are so pleased with her quality of work. In addition, we received both our engagement and wedding pictures within two weeks of the events. Unimaginably even more impressive than her quality of work was how much we enjoyed working with Anne as a person. She is so friendly, bubbly, and a joy to work with while at the same time stays on task, works hard, has an abundance of creative ideas, and keeps others on track in being time- efficient. Anne also went above and beyond by taking the time to print off my Pinterest pins of wedding pictures I liked and brought them to the ceremony to ensure I received the shots I had imagined. Anne also provided numerous props to make our pictures even more impressive. Anne truly was an incredible pleasure to work with and I highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture their day. Thank you, Anne, for your hard work and for creating images that my husband and I will treasure forever!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Tara · Married on 04/29/2017

Anne is absolutely amazing! We had our engagement & wedding photos done by her. They are amazing! She also is very fast at getting them back to you & you get them on a personalized USB.
    I've been in a few weddings with a timid photographer who basically let the wedding party walk all over them. As for Anne capturing the wedding party, she knew when to take control and tell those boys to hush up & smile!
    I am so pleased with what Anne did for us & would love to have her do future photos for us!
    Also-I asked if she could get a few pictures of my mother while we did our engagement shoot due to a recent diagnosis. She captured the MOST beautiful pictures of my mother I have ever seen. Unfortunately I ended up loosing my mother a few months later, but I have those pictures of her that I will cherish for ever. I cannot thank you enough Anne!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2017

Anne worked hard for every one of our photos - we feel so lucky to have had her as our wedding photographer. Beyond her skill and talent, she took the time to capture "us". Anne captured every unique moment from our DIY Irish wedding, including our homemade Tardis and my love of tiny things. She gave us tips throughout the day to make sure the pictures came out great. Several of our wedding guests asked if she was a friend or family member - she just fit right in! She has a great eye, great on-the-spot improvisation, and now we have beautiful once-in-a-lifetime shots. Anne was one of the best investments of our wedding. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Morgan · Married on 01/21/2017

Anne was wonderful with our wedding party and families. She is down to earth and has a sense of humor. Anne gets to know your personalities quickly and works well with them. We would definitely recommend Anne to other couples!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Anne did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She was very easy to work with and was willing to try some funky photos; we also wanted to try some different angles/poses she may have wanted to try because we loved what we saw on her website so much we knew she wouldn't steer us wrong and we could get some really beautiful and unique photos.
    Some of the best things about Anne is that she easily wrangled the groomsmen (who kept meandering off),she told us when the way we were standing (or posing) looked awkward, that we tried for different/interesting poses with the scorner and architecture, and she always checked to make sure the lighting was working for us.

She came to our ceremony rehearsal to meet us and offer suggestions for the ceremony so we could get some beautiful photos. Before we met I emailed her some photos that we liked so she could get a sense of what types of photos/poses we had seen before and liked but let her know we were up for trying new things. She gave us more ideas and made sure we will get amazing photos that are traditional, unique, and candid. We will definitely contact her again for future family photos!

Sent on 12/10/2016