Anton's Florist Reviews

Anton's Florist 5
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

My first wedding

Everything was beautiful. They also did amazing job on the flowers. Absolutely stunning

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Anton's Florist 6
    Anton's Florist 7

Anton's Florist's reply:

Thank you to the new Mr and Mrs. May you have a lifetime of happiness and many memories for years to come. Thank you for using Anton's Florist you guys were such a terrific couple to work with.

Stacy Brown · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers for wedding

Let me just start off by saying they beat my expectations! The flowers truly took my breath away!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2018

Bob at Anton's Florist was wonderful to work with! He was very friendly, and accommodating with any changes that needed to be made! The flowers looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Anton's Florist 8
    Anton's Florist 9
    Anton's Florist 10
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 10/01/2016

Anton's was great to work with for my wedding! I know literally NOTHING about flowers, so I walked in, said what colors I wanted, and was a showed a range of beautiful flowers I could choose from that would be in season for my wedding. The bouquets turned out BEAUTIFUL, every bridesmaid was in awe of her own bouquet, and I loved my own bouquet as well! Everything arrived on time, the flowers and boutonnieres were packed perfectly, and the price was great. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

Anton's Florist did an amazing job for our wedding. They were easy to talk to, set up appointments with, and were extremely kind. I had a little mishap with my bouquet and they fixed it before the ceremony even began! Their prices were reasonable and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 05/26/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/24/2015

Bob did an outstanding job designing the bouquets and center pieces for my wedding. I had so many different ideas and pictures for him with out a complete idea of what I wanted and he brought my vision to fruition! The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined and we received so many complements on them. I highly recommend Anton's for any floral service.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

Anton's did a beautiful job on all of our flowers. They were so helpful when we didn't know what we wanted for certain things and also executed what we knew we wanted spot on. I highly recommend this florist for anything! They are wonderful people and I can't rave about them enough. Most brides I know have used them as well and have nothing but nice things to say. :)

Sent on 10/22/2015

Cynthia · Married on 07/11/2014

Absolutely beautiful table arrangements!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Celeste · Married on 01/04/2014

Anton's Sudan amazing job on my daughter's wedding. Spectacular!

Sent on 01/07/2014

rosalia · Married on 05/25/2013

Anton's did such an awesome job on my flowers! All my guests were raving about how beautiful all the flowers were!!!! Brandi is a highly talented & creative person to work with!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Carlo · Married on 05/04/2013

Brandi was a joy to work with! We had a great experience from start to finish!

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Anton's Florist has done my wedding, sister in law's wedding, and my two friends and we couldn't be more impressed. Bob and Brandi went over all the arrangements with me, showed me my centerpieces beforehand, and were reasonably priced. I got so many compliments from family and friends on my centerpieces and bouquets. My bridal party loved their flowers. Everything was beautiful and everyone took a centerpiece home without me asking. Thank you Brandi and Bob.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Dawn · Married on 09/28/2012

I had an idea when I went to see the florist but wasn't quite sure. Brandi helped me express what I was kind of envisioning. Flowers were beautiful and looked better than I even expected. I was so happy!!!
    She showed me different kinds of flowers and helped give ideas on what would work great together. I would highly recommend Anton's Florist to anyone for any occasion, not just wedding as they do such a wonderful job.

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

Words cannot describe how much of an amazing job Anton's Florist did with the flowers for my wedding this past September. Despite the distance between us and my extremely vague descriptions of what I wanted everything to look like they managed to make every bouquet, every boutonniere, every centerpiece, and every arrangement absolutely perfect. Many and more have commented on just how beautiful their work was and how wonderful everything looked when it all came together. I remember thinking that there had to be a catch but truly there was not. Their business was incredibly affordable, easy to work with, and very convenient. I cannot thank Anton's Florist enough for providing the flowers that made my wedding day exquisite beyond words.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Brandi, from Anton's Florist, was in charge of putting together my bouquet & all my bridesmaids bouquets. Also, the boutonnieres & corsages for the parents & grandparents. Everything turned out wonderful. She also put together all the centerpieces & decorated the gazebo for my outside wedding ceremony. Everything was beautiful. I strongly recommend getting flowers for any special occassion at Anton's Florist.

Sent on 09/16/2011

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2011

The florist helped design and create my unique/one of a kind bouquets and altar flowers for my wedding. Anton's Florist was extremely nice!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Robin · Married on 05/20/2011

I have to say I was worried the flower colors I chose would be a bit to much. The day I walked into my wedding reception I was so amazed! Bob from Anton's started carrying in my centerpiece arrangements and I was blown away. They were absolutely perfect, exactly what I imagined and talked to him about. When my bouquets, corsages, and boutonniere arrived I was speechless. Everything was so perfect! Now that the wedding is over everyone always comments on just how perfect the centerpieces and the rest of the flowers were.
    Prior to the wedding Bob and the whole Anton's staff was very accommodating. I live about an hour or more from where they are located and they would allow me in their busy time when they had proms and mother's day to drop my vases off at my convenience. They were amazing and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed flowers for an event!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/30/2010

One word to describe Anton's AMAZING!!!!!!! Anton's florist did an amazing job on our flowers!!!! They were PERFECT! :o) Bob and the staff at Anton's were very helpful with everything! We LOVE Anton's so much that my husband just sent me flowers for our one month anniversary today from Anton's. Which may I add are beautiful!!!!! We love Anton's! :o)

Sent on 11/30/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2009

Our centerpieces were included in our wedding package from the reception venue, but after seeing their work, we decided to have all our flowers done. Brandi was great to work with and was able to include our wine bottles into the centerpieces. She was willing to even do the set up on a Sunday. She gave us some great ideas, but also worked with our ideas and theme as well. Everyone loved the flowers. My bouquet included my grandmother's crocheted squares and looked beautiful. The colors were vibrant and lasted the whole night.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Kimbrali · Married on 05/09/2009

With our reception venue, the centerpieces were included, they were very nice and matched our wedding colors well. We also got them to decorate with huge flower arrangements and bows and toole(the shear ribbon stuff lol) for our wedding site. We had flowers on our card table also. Everything was beautiful, prices were great..cheaper than other places i had looked and they were very nice and very accommodating with what we wanted. Def recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Stacy · Married on 04/26/2008

everything was perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2007

My flowers were a dream come true. The Priest from our church contacted us weeks later because he was still thinking about our arrangements!

Sent on 10/04/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2009

I would definately recommend Anton's Florist! My flowers were amazing! Everyone commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were. They were very flexible with me and made sure that I was completely satisfied.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Allysa · Married on 10/11/2014

Anton's Florist did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. They took the time to ask everything I wanted. The presentation of the bouquets and boutenieres were awesome. Thanks for making our day special!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2015

Anton's Florist was super easy to work with! I planned my wedding in New Jersey all the way from Dubai and initially wasn't planning on having any flowers. About 2 weeks before my wedding I had a change of heart and wanted some flowers. This wasn't going to be an easy task as I got married in May (already a super busy time with wedding & prom season), and the week after Mother's Day. I imagine Anton's were quite busy :)

Anton's had worked with my venue before. I called and was able to do everything easily with the team via phone and email. I just sent a few pictures and my "likes" and "dislikes" and voila - on my wedding day I had 2 GORGEOUS arrangements framing my alter and a beautiful bouquet exactly like I had imagined.

Thanks to them it was easy, simple, stress free, and they were able to accommodate me at such short notice!

Sent on 05/26/2015