Anton's Ensemble Soiree Reviews

61 | Naples, FL

61 Reviews for Anton's Ensemble Soiree

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Music for Wedding Ceremony

A string trio from Anton's Ensemble played beautifully at my wedding ceremony in Naples, Florida. The were very professional and needed little in the way of cues during the church ceremony: adjusting their musical pieces to accompany the timing of the Catholic wedding readings and vows. I communicated with Susan up until the wedding and was impressed by the flexibility of the trio to play a number of pieces - one of which they willingly learned just for my ceremony. The songs were all tributes to my late father's favorite selections and their renditions were worth every penny. The played everything I asked for and instead of closing up after the final recessional piece, they filled the rest of the paid hour with classical music. Many of my hard-to-please guests actually came up to me to gush over the beauty of the accompanying music for the ceremony and I could not agree more. Thank you for making my wedding day as elegant as I could have hoped!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 02/17/2018

Anton & Susan we’re amazing & brought such beautiful music to my Son’s wedding. They were able to customize the music for our ceremony & play exactly what the bride requested. I would highly recommend Anton & Susan for your wedding or event.

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

Anton's Ensemble were amazing to work with leading up to our wedding. Susan was quick and thorough in her responses and helpful when it came time to decide on our ceremony music. The string quartet was the perfect choice for our beach ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend using them for your big day!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Diana · Married on 07/22/2017

My guests absolutely loved them. They were professional and played lovely music. We are extremely happy with the results.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Christina · Married on 05/16/2017

We had a small, intimate wedding on the beach so we needed some background music during the ceremony. We booked Anton's Ensemble Soirée for 1 hour (1 violinist). It was sooo worth it. It was so classy and added such a nice touch since we didn't have a DJ or anything. She did an amazing job with the music. Susan (the woman who handled the emails, paperwork, etc) was extremely professional and responsive. She provided great suggestions and was very helpful. Highly, highly reccommend!!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Getlyne · Married on 11/06/2016

Anton's Ensemble did an excellent job accommodating us at the last minute. They were very professional, prompt, followed instructions well and played beautifully. The quartet added a nice touch to our outdoor wedding using pre-selected sheet music. Cocktail hour was a dream according to our guests who still rave about the elegant atmosphere that Anton's Ensemble created. Magical to say the least!
    Would have been easier to book them on Amex or a credit card but they only accept cash. All in all, it was still worth it.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

Anton's Ensemble Soiree was everything I was looking for! They are extremely easy to work with and very professional! They answered any and all of my questions promptly! And the music was simply beautiful! They added a very special touch to our church wedding. Many guests came up to me telling me how beautiful the music was at the mass :) I would definitely recommend their services! Thank you for adding a special touch to our wedding :)

Sent on 11/13/2016

John · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the classiest and smartest choice you could make! To say they make the party is a huge understatement. No one at our event could stop talking about how Anton and his fantastic Ensemble classed up the joint and made it all so fun and beautiful. Nothing but the highest praise for their skills and professionalism and they're a dream to work with and communicate with (and deliver specialized selections across the board) from beginning to end. The best!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Paula · Married on 10/22/2016

I was hesitat about booking any vendor for our destination wedding being that we are states away and I did not have nay prior knowledge of the local wedding vendors in Marco Island. All I can say is I knew immediately after talking to Susan that I made the right choice. The duet they had for our wedding did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL job! I cannot wait to watch the wedding video to hear them play again! They were awesome from the beginning. Susan will help you decide how many musicians you need based on your wedding size. She was extremely helpful in selecting the music for our ceremony. Such a class act and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing job and beautiful music! They truly made our ceremony so beautiful. The musicians were fantastic, they played exactly the songs we asked and the timing of their music was spot on with the music for the flower girls, the music for the bridal march, the sand ceremony music, and so on. It was exactly what we had in mind. We would not have picked anyone else even if we had to do it all over again. Susan was in touch with me throughout the way and was always very responsive and helpful. We are so happy that we chose Anton's Ensemble Soiree - thank you again for your professionalism and beautiful music that you provided us.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Leanne · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired Anton's Ensemble Soirée to perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour. I must say the planning process with Susan was easy and every email I sent was answered in a timely manner. They did a great job performing the day of as well. There's a couple things that didn't go as plan like the song my husband was suppose to walk to but that was partly the fact that our coordinator didn't tell them my husband already started walking down the aisle. The ensemble took the time to learn two new songs for my ceremony and they also played a bunch of Beatles songs during my cocktail hour, which made everything so beautiful. I would recommend them to everyone. They're professional and for what they charge, it's a bargain!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

We had a great experience with Anton's Ensemble Soiree. They provided ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding. Very professional, quick to respond with all communication, and very helpful with selecting music. Would definitely recommend them if you are looking for excellent ceremony musicians.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Lindsay · Married on 02/20/2016

We heard about Anton's Ensemble Soiree from others at our local church in Naples and we are so happy that we followed their recommendations and hired Anton's for our wedding ceremony music. They were very responsive and well organized, provided us with sample music to listen to so that we could make the best decision possible for our music. And the day of our ceremony, the response from our guests was that our music was phenomenal! Everyone loved that we used a combination of classical and modern songs - Anton's made that possible. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/08/2016

We hired a string quartets for our beach wedding in Marco Island, Florida. The music was superb, they really handled everything and we received so many compliments! They were all extremely professional, and talented musicians. They have a very extensive music list and had several modern songs as well, and could play anything we asked of them. They arrived on time and timed everything perfectly. The entire process was extremely easy from first contact, to booking, and final payments. We highly recommend Ensemble Soiree!

Sent on 11/21/2015
  • I

Iwona · Married on 10/10/2015

I found the vendor online. I did all my planing from Chicago via email. Anton's was awsome they replied quickly answered all my questions. There music selection was awsome. They even learned a new song for me Big and Rich Lost In this Moment to be played right after the ceremony as our first dance on the beach. I requested the song 2 months before the wedding and they had no problem learning it. All there music sounded amazing.

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 10/02/2015

Very easy to deal with and kept their word on everything they said they would do. Also, provided a wide variety of types of music. We received many good comments from our guests.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Great service. I would hire them again.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Barbara · Married on 06/13/2015

Beautiful music was uplifting and moving. Their repertoire of songs is amazing. They are gifted musicians but more importantly, they are wonderful, delightful people who shared our joy and were eager to contribute to the happiness of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/13/2015

Anton was wonderful to work with. We had a destination wedding in Naples so it was important to find someone with experience and knowledge of what we needed for our ceremony and cocktail reception. Anton's Ensemble were professional, reliable and played beautifully! They were the perfect touch to a perfect Event!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Jeff · Married on 05/02/2015

Very professional and talented musicians. I highly recommend Anton's String Ensemble for any occasion!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Tessa · Married on 04/18/2015

Ensemble Soiree was absolutely wonderful. We had a string trio during a beach wedding. They set the one perfectly before and during my ceremony, and during my cocktail hour. Besides the processional and recessional songs, we basically gave them free reign and the mix of old and new songs was perfect. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Joe · Married on 04/16/2015

Anton's Ensemble Soiree is a great company! From selecting our ceremony/reception music to arranging our schedules- Susan coached us through the process with ease. Having a duo (piano/violin) at the ceremony was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! All the guests enjoy the mix of classical and popular cover music. If you're looking to add flare to a wedding, I strongly suggest using Anton's Ensemble Soiree. Thank you, Susan and Anton for making our day even more special!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Susan and the rest of the group at Anton's Ensemble were fantastic! They helped guide us through the process of selecting music and when the time came for the event, they showed up, set up and took care of everything without us having to do anything. The music was fantastic and helped us create our perfect day!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Anton's Ensemble Soiree was absolutely amazing! They played the most beautiful music during my wedding and everyone commented on how wonderful they were and how nice it was to have a string quartet play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Susan, whom I dealt with to handle my logistical questions, was extremely professional and prompt in her responses. I never waited more than 24 hours for a response, and she always replied with very detailed and helpful responses. She helped me craft the perfect music choices for my wedding, played them beautifully, and is responsible for helping to make my wedding the most perfect event for me and my now husband. Thank you so much Anton's Ensemble Soiree!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Anton and Susans ensemble performed flawlessly for our wedding despite it being a very windy day! They are wonderful!

Sent on 11/16/2014