Antonio Rondón VIDEO DESIGN Reviews

15 | San Juan, PR

15 Reviews for Antonio Rondón VIDEO DESIGN

Kathia · Married on 05/19/2017

Muy profesional, lo recomiendo al 100% ??

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ana B · Married on 06/11/2016

We had the honor of having Antonio as our wedding videographer. Not only was he punctual, he was very respectful, professional and so easy to work with. You could see that he genuinely loves his work and gives a 100% in everything he does. He was there before the wedding started and stayed with us to the very end. Antonio, thank you for your professionalism, your attention to detail, your good vibes and your contagious energy. You made our wedding a very special one and we can't wait to see the final product!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Maria · Married on 05/29/2016

Antonio!

Gracias por hacer tan exelente trabajo en nuestra boda. No esperaba menos de un profecional como tu. Nos encanto tu trabajo y toda la ayuda que nos diste.

Eres el mejor!!!!

Maria y Jorge

Sent on 06/16/2016

Enrique · Married on 03/12/2016

Antonio Rondón was a great asset to our wedding. Thoughtful, kind, respectful, very professional, everyone at the wedding loved having him there. He even took some pictures of the wedding and reception, at the very next day he share them with us. I would recommend Antonio to anyone. Do not hesitate in selecting him as your videographer.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alexandra · Married on 02/27/2016

Antonio was a wonderful videographer!! He was very accommodating to when we could talk and meet - always made himself available. His prices and value are better than the other vendors I talked to. We had a bi-lingual wedding party and guests and Antonio was very respectful of that, ensuring he connected with everyone.

Antonio was there capturing all the special moments and making sure the ambiance and celebratory environment was captured on video. The day of the wedding he got there early to set-up and stayed until the very, very end of the wedding! He worked very well with our photographer, too. We cannot wait to see the final product! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

He was always available and genuinely willing to help us. He was very profesional and went the extra mile. This is something very important and makes the difference

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tanya · Married on 10/03/2015

He communicated with me and reached out to learn the details of how I wanted our video to look like. Every question I had was answered in a timely manner. He was really professional and great to work with the day of the weddinh. He captured every special moment and much more in such a creative and beautiful manner. He was there until the very last minute of the reception. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with him.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Great experience, very professional and easy to work with. He listened everything we wanted to film that special day and did it perfectly.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/29/2015

Antonio is very professional, responsible, diligent, punctual, and dedicated to his job. He also stayed with us until the very last minute. We are very happy with his work and cant wait to watch our video! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Dary · Married on 08/08/2015

Attention to detail, very reasonable price and very energetic and full of ideas for shots for the video. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2015

The experience was great. He was there before the wedding to video the getting ready stage and was there until after the last dance. He is characterized by his professionalism and great value. He came recommend by a friend and wedding coordinator who had previously worked with him on other weddings and on her own. He was recommended due to his magnificent work and great value. I highly recommend Antonio Rondon. Furthermore, he was available before the wedding to coordinate with me and my coordinator on what we wanted filmed. Also, he worked in synch with the photographer so that no process suffered and the results are stupendous.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Excelente videografo! 100% recomendado

Sent on 04/20/2015

Everything was perfect. Now I'm just waiting to see the finish result. I recommend his services to all of my friends.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/21/2015

Antonio was wonderful the day of the wedding. He was very responsive with emails between the wedding planner and myself. He was very personable and we had a great time working with him!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Glorimar · Married on 03/12/2016

2.4
      2.5
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

At the moment, very professional but does not keep his word. My wedding was on March 12, 2016 and the contract states the video would be ready by no more than four months after the wedding date. It's now almost our first year anniversary and we haven't even seen a preview. Every time we talk with him there's always an excuse and say it'll be ready the next month. Excellent person, not the same as a professional.

Sent on 07/14/2016