Antonio Leon Photography Reviews

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • LeAnda

LeAnda · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome Photographer

Had really good time and enjoyed the beautiful pictures taken the evening of our reception.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Antonio Leon Photography 8
    Antonio Leon Photography 9

Martha · Married on 07/22/2018

It was a great experience having Antonio covering our wedding, Antonio was very helpful and committed before and during our wedding and our photos came out great and in less then a week, I’m amazed, We are super thankful with Antonio.

Julieta · Married on 07/15/2018

Loved my fotos, he did a great job!!! Got them back within a week, I’ll definitely be contacting him again! Thank you Antonio for a great experience!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Laura · Married on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your awesome work!
    I highly recommend Antonio, the quality of the photographs are amazing and I will continue to use his services !

Sent on 07/31/2018

Candace · Married on 07/06/2018

Absolutely recommend and would hire again anytime! Prior to events, Antonio was communicative and easy to get a hold off. On the day of our ceremony and reception, he was extremely punctual. Being photographed is not something I'm very comfortable with, but he guided us and eased us through the entire process. Extremely easy to talk to and work with which helped with my stress on my "big day". Quick turnaround and the photos are gorgeous, I'm so happy!
    Thank you Antonio and Sergio for covering my ceremony and reception, we appreciate the beautiful work!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Eduardo · Married on 04/29/2018

Simply his work was amazing, when we first meet Antonio we didn’t expect he had that much experience because he looks so young, but his age has nothing to do with the quality of his work. He exceeded all of our expectations. Antonio is very talented.

Alex · Married on 04/15/2018

We just loved our photos, Antonio is simply amazing, more than a photographer. We felt in safe hands and he gave us endless support, advice and guidance from the beggining trough the end. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Medalit · Married on 04/06/2018

Estoy realmente fastifecha y contenta por el gran trabajo del Señor Antonio León. Estoy muy agradecida y difinitivamente enamorada de mis fotos de mi boda, no cabe duda el gran trabajo obtuve al ver mis fotos de mi boda y el maravilloso trabajo que realiza Antonio. No cabe ninguna duda el trabajo de está persona y la dedicación por las fotos, fue una de mis mejores elección que he podido hacer ya que estás fotos será un recuerdo para siempre. Si te siente en duda poder conectarlo con el yo te lo recomiendo como una cliente y te puedo asegurar que vas quedar realmente fascinada con el trabajo de Antonio. Muy aparte del gran trabajo que realiza Antonio me gustaría compartir esto también. Antonio es una perosna muy dedicada, profecinal en la hora de hacer su trabajo y me sentí muy cómoda en tiempo de mis sección de fotos. Muchas gracias

Diana · Married on 03/17/2018

Having Antonio to be my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! He is passionate about what he does, which makes his work even more professional/creative and UNIQUE. Results were above expectations... Thank you for dedicating so much time and also for creating the best wedding photo shoot of all time! Definately reccommended

Emmanuel · Married on 02/18/2018

If had to say three things about this guy is that he gave me confidence, professionalism and a great quality of work, my wedding was a very special event for me and hiring Antonio and his crew was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Great Job

vianney · Married on 02/08/2018

2/8/18 ((day to remember))thanks for your amazing job & great professionalism!
    you were the best investment of my life

Maria · Married on 12/16/2017

I absolutely love working with Antonio, him and his team are such a wonderful team. I really love his work and I highly recommend him.

Antonio Leon Photography 10
    Antonio Leon Photography 11
    Antonio Leon Photography 12
    Antonio Leon Photography 13
    Antonio Leon Photography 14
    Antonio Leon Photography 15

Joseph · Married on 12/08/2017

We will defiantly be booking again! We got married in SF and booked Antonio Leon to cover the city hall ceremony and photos around the hall. Very professional and came up with the poses and ideas. I also had a car parked out front that we took photos with. Very happy with how everything turned out. And on top of it all he shot a video that turned out beautiful!

Antonio Leon Photography 16
    Antonio Leon Photography 23
    Antonio Leon Photography 24
    Antonio Leon Photography 25

Sonia · Married on 10/14/2017

Having Antonio’s as my photograph for my wedding was a great experience. He did a great job. Loved how his work came out.

Antonio Leon Photography 26
    Antonio Leon Photography 27
    Antonio Leon Photography 28
    Antonio Leon Photography 29
    Antonio Leon Photography 30
  • O

Ode · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was on September and my husband, family, friends and of course myself were beyond excited and in love with the wedding pictures. Also Antonio make us feel so conforfable in the engagement pictures which came out beautiful as well! He's professional and very accessible with lots of ideas. We're beyond grateful and happy with his work.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Angelica · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was September 2017 and Antonio Leon was my photographer. I do not know how to begin to express how satisfied and happy I was with the whole experience, if I could I would give him 10 stars. Since the day, my husband and I met with Antonio, we were sold on his services. He has an amazing personality, easy to communicate with and he is a great listener. We met up and discussed what I was looking for in my photographer and Antonio was very attentive to detail and captured what I requested. I would definitely recommend Antonio Leon photography to the brides looking for the perfect photographer. You will not regret his services. Thank you Antonio and look forward to using you again!!

Antonio Leon Photography 31
  • I

Itzel · Married on 05/23/2017

Excelent, professional, awesome, He is the best!!

Victoria · Married on 01/28/2017

Hire Antonio was a great experience for us in our wedding day and trash the dress photo shoot. He is a professional full of ideas and charisma. Definitely a go to if you want a photo professional in your great day

Aaron · Married on 02/25/2018

I love the pictures this man took, i absolutely recomend Antonio, him and his crew are very high energy and fun people, very professional, felt very comfortable. The Video of my wedding was amazing, i felt true emotion, dream cometrue.

Sent on 08/03/2018