Anton Drummond Photography Reviews

56 | Philadelphia, PA

56 Reviews for Anton Drummond Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Anton is extremely professional and talented. We received one picture back from our wedding, and it is FLAWLESS. He was able to adapt to any situation, due to the rain and pandemic. If I could do it all over again, I would 100% book him without questions.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jaclyn Bromley · Married on 09/12/2020

Stop looking and book Anton!

Great photos were one of our top must haves for our wedding and Anton not only delivered, he exceeded our expectations! From the beginning he was so responsive and helpful in the booking process. As we approached the wedding day he made sure he knew the key photos we wanted and was very prepared. The day of, he showed up early and went right to work. We are not great at taking photos and Anton made it so easy and effortless. We received our photos from the wedding so quickly and as I looked through them, I felt like I relived the entire day. The photos are absolutely AMAZING! He got so many amazing candid photos and I didn’t even notice him taking any of them. Anton is best in class! I can not recommend Anton enough! You will thank yourself for choosing Anton when you have so many beautiful photos of your special day!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Barrett

Barrett Schroeder · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Anton is an incredibly skilled photographer and businessman. Throughout our entire experience with him we felt that he truly valued our business and took great care of us as clients. His responsiveness and flexibility makes the whole process extremely easy. Recommend 10/10!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Katie Lyons · Married on 12/07/2019

10/10 highly recommend!

I would recommend Anton to anyone in need of a photographer! From the very beginning initial phone call to the end of our wedding reception, Anton was personable and attentive in capturing our day. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was flexible when our wedding timeline changed.
    And the pictures! I cannot speak highly enough of how much my we love our wedding pictures. Our wedding pictures look so effortless and beautifully. He captured the day exactly how I remember it.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Katy

Katy Knox · Married on 11/08/2019

Fantastic experience!

Anton was the perfect photographer for us. He was professional, thorough, very experienced and even very calming when things may have seemed a tad overwhelming to us. We were so happy we chose him to capture our day for us. With our package, he was a one man show and completely went above and beyond. We got endless compliments on our wedding photos and now our home is FILLED with them. His photography style was so fresh and just beautiful. I recommend Anton to anyone and everyone getting married in and around the Philadelphia area.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Debora Lui · Married on 10/04/2019

Great photos, easy to work with

It was great working with Anton; I highly recommend his services. He did both our engagement shoot and wedding. While we initially felt awkward being photographed during that engagement shoot, he was great at eventually putting us at ease and helping us capture some lovely shots. On the actual day of the wedding, he accommodated all of our needs, not only capturing a lot of the decorative details of the event (as requested), but also keeping us on track in terms of schedule (especially important cause we didn’t have a planner and were often running late!). I also have to give him extra props for getting amazing shots of our guests - there were so many great images of people just having a good time, whether listening to speeches or having a great time on the dance floor. The style of his photography is so distinctive (high contrast and color saturation), and makes the photos of the day really come alive; it’s almost like watching a video whenever I look at them. I’m also happy that this style really matched our own style and aesthetics; the photos definitely helped highlight some of color and design choices.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Y
    Yamin, Rachel L
    to me
    4 minutes agoDetails
    Anton is extremely talented, friendly and professional. As soon as I talked to him on the phone and looked at his portfolio, I knew I had to hire him. Our engagement photos turned out stunning and our wedding pictures were AMAZING. I have received SO many compliments from friends and family saying how talented my photographer was. The photos from our wedding day are outstanding. Anton has the ability to capture real, candid moments that are genuine and extremely special. The photos of my first look with my dad had me tearing up, they caught the most heartfelt and genuine reactions. Anton was able to capture the reception extremely well. My friends and family are HUGE dancers and he was able to capture the fluidity and movement in the photos with perfect clarity. I am beyond thankful for his services. Anton and his second photographer were amazing to work with on the day of the wedding. Couldn't recommend him enough!!​

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie Fagen · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply the best!

Anton is the BEST. I looked through so many photographers and I loved the way he uses light and captures candid moments. Not only is he talented, he is also kind, professional, and down-to-earth. On our wedding day, he was on time, made sure we got all the shots we wanted, was flexible, and captured so many amazing photos. He also shot our engagement shoot, and friends kept telling me how they were the best engagement photos they'd ever seen. I 100% recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Abby

Abby Schultes · Married on 07/26/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

Anton is the best! Not only did our wedding photos come out absolutely amazing, but he made the whole day fun for everyone involved. Anton was able to provide direction for poses when needed, but also played along with our silly ideas. We are so thrilled we picked him to document our day and would recommend him to anyone else getting married!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jessica Kelly · Married on 06/07/2019

Best photographer! Highly recommend!

Anton was my photographer for my wedding in June and I don’t even know how to begin to describe how great of a job he did! Everyone was blown away by the quality of Anton’s work! He made my husband and I feel comfortable during our pictures and knew how to make us laugh when it was seeming like we had enough. I can’t thank Anton enough for making my wedding day incredible!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Chrissy Sirianni · Married on 05/11/2019

Best photographer!

We're so glad we chose Anton as our photographer. He captured our wedding day so well! We picked out a few spots that we wanted to be photographed at (including at our house with our crazy dogs) and Anton did the rest. He was so good at posing and directing. My husband was recently in a few other weddings, and after the pictures, he kept saying how much better Anton was at setting up shots and giving direction. He also did an awesome job of capturing the energy of the reception. The photos turned out so well and he got them back to us faster than I thought. If you go with Anton as your photographer, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • loveyourground

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have picked a better photographer for us!

My husband and I both agreed that we wanted to make an investment in our wedding photography. I started looking at photographers early on in our planning and Anton was one of the first ones I found...and I kept going back to his photos during my research. We met with several photographers but in the end we chose Anton to be the one to capture our special day. It was one of the best decisions we made while planning the wedding.

Anton was really great to work with during the planning process, answering all of our (MANY) questions and easing any of our concerns. He was very easy to get in touch with and would respond to our emails promptly. During our engagement shoot, he did such a great job making us feel comfortable (not an easy task when you're out in public with a camera pointed at you!) and we were so impressed with the turnaround time for the photos...and every single one of them was incredible. We were blown away! The wedding photos were even more amazing. He did such an incredible job capturing our wedding day. He was super organized (which was a big help to me!) and definitely served as a calming presence during the excitement and chaos of the day. He even stepped in to help pin on my husband's boutineer when we had problems with the pins!

I am so glad we chose Anton to be our photographer. Our friends and family have all raved about our photos and we are so glad to have such a special day preserved so beautifully.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Aliesha

Aliesha · Married on 10/06/2018

Anton Captured Magic!

I cannot say enough about Anton. He captured my wedding in a truly magical way. It was amazing that he was constantly everywhere but you never knew! Anton stuck with exactly what we wanted, and really managed to make every single picture absolutely stunning--even if it was simply the makeup my makeup artist was using. Still gorgeous! He was sweet, organized, open minded and extremely helpful. I've had so many friends ask about my wedding photos and I encourage everyone to have Anton do their photography! I'd call him again for any future happy occasions in the future for sure!!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Eli · Married on 09/23/2018

Anton was fantastic!

I'm so glad we hired Anton as our wedding photographer, and I'm sure you will be too! Anton was pleasant to work with, did a great job directing staged photos, and more importantly for us, worked really well independently to photograph our friends and family, meaning we got great photos without having to think about it, so we could enjoy our reception. Not to mention, Anton's price was very reasonable.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Charissa · Married on 09/21/2018

ANTON IS THE BEST!!! I am so glad that had the privilege of having Anton as our wedding photographer. I can’t speak highly enough of his professionalism, positive disposition, and phenomenal talent. In the months leading up to the wedding, Anton was readily available to address any of our questions and concerns. I am an anxious spaz- and he could not have been more kind and helpful. From the beginning I could tell that Anton was passionate about his work and truly wanted to capture our vision for the day. My wedding day would not have been the same without Anton. He was prompt, SO KIND, and accommodating in the midst of all the “day of” chaos. His calming presence was a huge help throughout the day as anxiety set in. The idea of being in front of a camera all day terrified me, but trust me- Anton goes above and beyond to make sure that you are at ease. I feel that Anton tactfully captured our personalities and the whirlwind of emotion in our hearts on our wedding day. Thank you to Anton for being such a memorable part of our day!! We are so grateful!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ellie · Married on 09/02/2018

We cannot thank Anton enough for capturing the best day of our lives! He did everything that he could to make us comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day and went over and above at every turn to make sure that we had each and every shot that we wanted. Anton was always super responsive to any and all questions that we had. I had a surprise planned for our first look and Anton went in with me 150% to make it happen - it was everything that I hoped for and more! Another point that I cannot stress enough is Anton’s flexibility and go-with-the-flow attitude - he’s incredibly easy to work with! This is a plus whether you’re a more laid-back personality (my husband) or a more type-A personality (myself). If you’re in the Philly area, please consider Anton as your wedding photographer! His shots are amazing and it feels like he’s part of the family on the day - it’ll be one of the easiest decisions of your wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Melissa Diskin · Married on 07/14/2018

Terrific photographer!

We are really happy that we chose Anton as our wedding photographer. He was really easy to work with and flexible to our schedule and requests. He captured all of the best moments with great candid photos without ever feeling like he was in the middle of the moment. The photos turned out fantastic and we got several complements that they were the best wedding photos people had ever seen!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • lilam18

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly, highly recommend Anton for your photography needs! He is very professional, calm, and extremely responsive. We used Anton for both our engagement and wedding photography. For our engagement photos, our original date got rained out and Anton was extremely flexible about rescheduling in the middle of a busy wedding season. During the session, we were a bit awkward and camera shy, and Anton did a great job helping us feel more comfortable in front of the camera and captured amazing shots.

For our wedding day, Anton was a much needed calming presence. He was extremely accommodating while also being firm where needed to ensure that all of the necessary photos happened. I had some... ahem... difficult... family members, and Anton remained extremely professional while keeping us on schedule. He describes himself as a "fly on the wall" style of photographer, and that couldn't be any more true. We had an intimate wedding of 50 and I barely noticed his presence at times, while he was quietly capturing our memories. Anton's photos are beautiful and true to life, and at an extremely reasonable cost. So glad he was part of our special day!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Eden · Married on 06/29/2018

We are so happy we picked Anton as our wedding photographer! He is pleasant to work with and takes amazing pictures! On the day of our wedding he made sure we got through our portraits within the allotted time. We never felt bothered or like he was in our faces to get more pictures but we still ended up with so many amazing pictures! You won't regret going with Anton. We also really enjoyed, Dan, the second photographer who worked with Anton on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2018

Anton is just the best! He's professional, patient, reliable, and above all, an incredibly talented photographer. From the first time we spoke on the phone to the end of my wedding night, Anton's advice and honest feedback made me feel at ease about how my wedding day would go. Anton perfectly captured everything during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day - the small details, the big moments, and the emotion in the room. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to choose Anton as our photographer and we feel so lucky to have such beautiful pictures to cherish forever. Anton is passionate about his work, which shows through the quality of his pictures and his professionalism.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Geetika · Married on 06/17/2018

Anton was hands down our best vendor! We did our engagement, sangeet, ceremony and reception pictures with him and couldn't have asked for anyone better.
    He drove 2 hours for us for the engagement session and made us feel comfortable almost instantly. Neither me, nor my husband are good with pictures, but he got us at ease very quickly!
    Since ours was a Hindu wedding, we had multiple events and Anton shot all of them beyond beautifully. Our friends and family can't stop raving about the pictures and we already have some of our favorite ones picked out!
    He is polite, prompt and just overall fabulous to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Anton was absolutely amazing! My husband and I reached out to him early on and had a wonderful meeting. From then until the day of the wedding, he handled all of the preparation smoothly and professionally. Anton photographed our wedding day beautifully. He really was able to capture the joy, action, and overall emotion of the evening- exactly what I wanted. We have so many great photographs to look back on such an important day in our lives. We couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Going with Anton was one of the best decisions my husband and I made regarding our wedding! From the very start he went above and beyond by meeting with us prior to booking to answer any questions we might have. The months leading up to the wedding, he promptly answered emails and made sure to go over every exact detail for the big day. On the wedding day, he was so patient and kind to our families and HUGE wedding party. The pictures came back beautiful (really incorporating Anton's creativity) and encompassed all the beauty and excitement felt on our wedding day. I would most definitely recommend Anton over and over!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brenda · Married on 05/19/2018

Ok, so first let me explain how neither my partner or I are the types who want to hang out in front of a camera all day. However, we understood that it would be important to find the right person to capture our wedding day. Enter Anton! We totally loved his style of photography, not overly posed with a keen eye for amazing candids. From start to finish he was nothing but professional. He is extremely responsive with his communication (which trust me, you will appreciate as you head deeper into wedding planning), and his relaxed yet experienced approach to work put us completely at ease. You can tell from talking to him that he has a passion for what he does, and puts his all into his work. Day of Anton arrived early, found ways to make our photos look great in the rain, and was patient with a sometimes unruly bridal party. Anton was our favorite vendor to work with BY FAR - which is ironic considering how reluctant we were to prance around in front of a camera all day. If you are thinking about working with Anton, DO IT! It will be one of the best decisions you make for your event. Thanks so much Anton, for working with us and creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Mary Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

When we reached out about availability, we were awed at Anton’s professionalism and responsiveness. He is prompt, respectful, responsible, and amazingly talented. He simply just “gets it” from a service prospective, not to mention the quality of his work. He has captured STUNNING photographs that capture an immense amount of energy and life and will yield a lifetime of memories. We were shocked at how quickly we were sent a preview and even more surprised at how soon we received our full album. We highly recommend using Anton for your upcoming event/wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2018