Antique Wedding House Reviews

Antique Wedding House 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Keatts · Married on 05/10/2019

Very personal

We met with Michelle, she was very personal with us, and the venue is exactly what we were looking for. The prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply amazing!

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! They are amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Antique Wedding House 8
    Antique Wedding House 9
    Antique Wedding House 10

Teresa · Married on 11/15/2018

Michelle is the best

We found the Antique Wedding house because of good on line reviews. They were affordable, which is something I could not say for other venues we checked. But honestly, Michelle made us feel like we were spending a million bucks. She responded to emails quickly, answered our calls and checked in on us as the date got closer. She also helped with the vendors who were all amazing. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2018

Their packages included almost everything you could want for an affordable price. We got married in August, so it was extremely warm, but they were very accommodating for our guests.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Antique Wedding House 11
    Antique Wedding House 12
    Antique Wedding House 13
    Antique Wedding House 14

Mihaela · Married on 03/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter's wedding. I cannot believe the amount of work that you guys put in, and did not spare any effort to make this day brilliant. And!! You washed all my server ware and boxed and bagged the left overs for us. This was above and beyond of what we expected. There are no words to thank you enough. Our friends loved the place and I hope they will use the Antique Wedding House when they'll need it. You are fabulous!
    Alina's mom

Sent on 03/18/2018

justin · Married on 03/09/2018

Things could not have gone smoother on our wedding day. Michelle and her staff took such great care of us and all of our needs and were so accommodating with our last minute decisions and changes. Everything from day one of coming to see the venue and looking at prices was so simple and basically stress free. We went with the 60 guest package which was around $3900.00 and then some added cost with the colored sashes. Overall we haven't calculated how much we paid in total for everything at this venue but I'm positive that it was less expensive than all of the other venues we looked at, as well as a lot nicer. Making payments and coming to pick out décor and putting finishing touches on the venue was easy and painless as well. They set everything up perfectly for us and had great timing when transitioning between ceremony and reception. They honestly did not want us to lift a finger to help the day of the wedding. The pastor that they had officiate the wedding was fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married here who doesn't have someone set in place to officiate the ceremony. His name is Pastor Ron. I believe he does most of the ceremonies there. I can't stress enough how stress free that day was for my wife and I. I have already recommended this venue to friends and patient's of mine multiple times. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place. A 5/5 star score was very well deserved. Thanks again from Justin and Erin Chappell!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Antique Wedding House 15

Katrina · Married on 03/01/2018

Michele and her team at the Antique Wedding House truly made our wedding day special. I am so happy that we chose this venue. Our wedding day was truly everything we imagined and more thanks to the Antique Wedding House. Michele was understanding, communicative, and happy to make sure our wedding was perfect throughout the whole process. She made our wedding day beautiful, fun, and easy. There packages are affordable and we were happy with all their recommended vendors. I will recommend the Antique Wedding House to any future brides I know. I cannot say thank you enough.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Phyllis · Married on 02/22/2018

Absolutely a wonderful place to get married. Far exceeded our expectations and made our little intimate ceremony that much more special. Amazing staff and truly genuine here.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Roberta · Married on 01/26/2018

Thank you Michelle, for making this such an extraordinary memory for our family. You are beyond incredible with your patience and endless ability to provide the very best experience one could ever ask. Not only was the Antique Wedding House an intimate venue but your true and genuine caring spirit was felt by our families and guests. Thank you for making this truly an evening to remember.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Stacie · Married on 01/06/2018

Had a beautiful day and ceremony.

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • Christiane · Married on 12/16/2017

I had my wedding at Antique Wedding House a week ago and it was absolutely perfect! Michelle was flexible to let our dog be in the ceremony, to have us serve Brazilian treats and to organize and set all of the decor I chose to have at the reception. Everything was so neat and the whole staff were friendly and welcoming. We chose the Brocade package, which was very affordable and included basically everything but drinks. We chose the southwestern menu to go with the overall desert theme of our wedding and the food was very tasty. Even my picky guests were complimenting us on the food choices. The dj was friendly and wven took some of our guests' requests for songs. Cake was beautiful and delicious. The photographer Dorell was just amazing! Everyone was complimenting his friendliness and professionalism. As for the photobooth, even though we initially thought of not having it, I am glad we kept it. Everyone loved it, especially the kids, who tend to be bored at such events. But even the adults had a great time wearing the props and making funny faces. I am so glad I went with Antique Wedding House! I had the perfect day and a dream wedding and I will always be thankful to Michelle and her team!

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Antique Wedding House 16
    Antique Wedding House 17
    Antique Wedding House 18
    Antique Wedding House 19

Joanne · Married on 10/21/2017

Michele and her team was excellent! I am so happy we chose to have our wedding here, we definitely would not change a thing. Everything was just fabulous!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 10/06/2017

This venue was fantastic! I am so happy with how my wedding turned out. They got every detail right. Michelle was wonderful to work with. She made sure we had everything exactly how we wanted. It was also budget friendly. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Antique Wedding House 20
  • User5226941 · 1+ year ago

Had a small wedding with just a few close family members and Antique Wedding House was so amazing to us. Original place we had planned to get married at "booked us":but didn't tell us till the day before when we called "oh yea we're actually closed tomorrow, sorry." My father had called up and a few places and Antique Wedding House said they could do it even on such short notice! It wasn't much but still a dream come true after such a let down.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Maegan · Married on 05/19/2017

The Antique Wedding House was great! It was so pretty inside and out. The staff was amazing to work with. I would defiantly recommend The Antique Wedding House to others!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Tyler · Married on 03/30/2017

We couldn't be happier with Antique Wedding House! They made us comfortable through the entire process and took care of everything!

Sent on 04/11/2017

vittoria · Married on 03/04/2017

Choosing to have our wedding at Antique Wedding House is one of the best decisions we've ever made. My now husband looked at and researched so many venues online and were finally ready to start our visits. We visited exactly one venue: AWH. We knew it was our place- the reviews, the ease, the cost- and then the feeling of being in such a genuinely beautiful piece of Arizona history.. there was no question in my husband's mind. He told me to book it right then, and we never thought twice about our decision.
    Michele was absolutely stunning to work with- she is experienced, professional, kind, and calming. She answered every question we had, as many times as we had it, and she anticipated the questions we didn't even know to ask.
    The vendors we worked with were fantastic, and choosing them was a breeze- like creating our dream wedding from a menu. Everything came together seamlessly; the vendors clearly know the venue, and vice versa. They all worked and moved as one cohesive team instead of separate teams working side by side.

Our wedding came and went faster than I wish- it was a beautiful night that everyone in attendance raved about. The courtyard was perfect, the DJ kept everyone dancing, and the food and bar service kept up with all of our guests. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to get married at The Antique Wedding House in Mesa, AZ.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Brian · Married on 03/03/2017

The antique wedding house was amazing! Michele was super friendly and accommodated all of our requests. She made the experience so much less stressful.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Amy · Married on 02/19/2017

The staff was wonderful, the food was great, and the venue was gorgeous!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/12/2017

Michele and her team were so great through the whole process (planning to wedding day). Michele is incredibly responsive to emails and always made me feel calm and proved her experience by having everything under control -- even when I didn't. Each of her vendors were great to work with and we even had a photo booth the day of the wedding which was a huge hit! I truly loved every part of my wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend The Antique Wedding House for a wedding venue. They took care of everything and I will always cherish our wedding experience.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/04/2017

Michele, Molly and the rest of the team were absolutely THE BEST to work with! We did the all inclusive package and I am so glad we did. Everything was taken care of for us and all we had to worry about were the personal touches. Michele has a slew of vendors she works with and recommends, and at one point I was stressing about who was going to be able to do onsite makeup for a reasonable price and she gave me a recommendation that I ended up going with. On the day of, Molly was our super coordinator and because of her, our day went off without a hitch! So many of our guests said our wedding was the best they have ever been too! They couldn't stop talking about the food, cake and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you, Michele, Molly and everyone else for giving us the perfect day!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jacki · Married on 01/25/2017

Everyone was so helpful. It was a perfect day

Sent on 01/31/2017

Carrie · Married on 01/15/2017

My husband and I booked the Brocade package and everything was done for us. The flowers, photographer, officiant, ceremony/reception area, tables, chairs, food, cake, decorations, PHOTO BOOTH and much more was included in this package and the price was absolutely to die for! I couldn't be happier that I chose this place. Michelle was amazing from the beginning to end and the wedding staff were the most kind and wonderful people we have ever dealt with. We didn't even have to clean up since it was included in the package! You will not be disappointed in this place. I never had to stress about anything because Michelle had everything I could wish for at my disposal. Book this place now.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kelsey · Married on 01/14/2017

My experience was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017