Anthony's at Paxon Hollow Reviews

25 | Media, PA

25 Reviews for Anthony's at Paxon Hollow

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Anthony’s At Paxton Hollow is an amazing wedding venue!

Look no further then Anthony’s at Paxton Hollow for a wedding venue in Delaware County! This location made planning our wedding so easy and fun! They had the florist and cake vendors (both amazing) included in the venue and lots of great recommendations for other vendors. Our guests raved about the wedding food and we absolutely agree! The venue itself is beautiful and so fun! We got ready, had our ceremony, reception and after party all at Paxton Hollow! It was so nice to not have to worry about driving around on our wedding day! Melissa and Paul are fantastic coordinators, keeping us updated and on track every step of the way!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Patty Eizzo Marquet · Married on 04/13/2019

This was the first place our daughter looked at for having her wedding and did not look any further!

From the appetizers on the patio overlooking the golf course, to the entrance down the grand staircase, to the absolutely phenomenal dinner by Anthony’s, it was a perfect day! Melissa was so accommodating and attentive with all the details and helped make the day perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and the food! Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING Experience - Accommodating, Professional, and Responsive

I cannot recommend Anthony's at Paxon Hollow enough. Melissa, their event manager, was AWESOME. She was professional from the get go, quick to respond to all inquiries, and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it. Food is the number one priority at Anthony's. They knocked it out of the park!! People were raving about the food all night, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. The space is large and beautiful. The table set up was perfect, and Melissa made sure that everything we wanted was where it belonged. Even though our day blew by, guests have assured me that everything was beyond expectations. A huge thank you to Melissa and her team for making our wedding night special to us and our family and friends. I will never be able to thank them enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2018

Anthony's at Paxon Hollow made our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lea · Married on 09/09/2018

Melissa Dunn our wedding coordinator was absolutely awesome! She took her time to explain all details, help make decisions, go over seating and the ceremony seating and other details details. She was professional, easy to understand, willing to help with everything and provided great input and guidance. Melissa also help us with the cake and flowers that were included in our venue. I was stunned when we had our taste testing-we chose three items per menus and all of them were prepared and ready for us to taste. All of the food from appetizers to cake were fantastic! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything about this place was great. We had a perfect wedding day thanks to Pat, Melissa, and the team at Paxon Hollow. When looking at wedding venues we were first offered a tour by Pat. He took us around the venue and showed us the bridal suite and other things that were being worked on but were not finished at the time. The Bridal Suite turned out to be beautiful and was a really nice surprise to have on the day of our wedding. The golf course is very well maintained and looks great in the pictures we have seen so far. Week of the weeding we dropped off everything a few days before to Melissa which was then set up perfectly by her so we didn't have to think about it on the wedding day. During the reception Pat and Melissa were extremely attentive to not only us, but our parents in terms of keeping us on time with everything we needed to get through, and getting us drinks , food etc. I cannot recommend this venue anymore and Pat and Melissa will make you very happy that you chose them. Book your wedding here!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Antoinette · Married on 04/22/2018

We absolutely loved Anthony’s at Paxon Hollow. The food and service where amazing and the setting was lovely. We could not be happier.

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/17/2018

AMAZING! FANTASTIC! PERFECT! Words cannot express how perfect Pat and Melissa made this day for us. They were attentive to every detail and every need of us and our guest. The entire planning process was extraordinarily easy and they far exceeded what we could have expected. 100 thoughsand percent, absolutely recommend Paxton Hollow and more importantly Pat and Melissa!!!!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Peggy · Married on 10/07/2017

Melissa and Pat were excellent we can't say enough about the quality of service we received the food was excellent I am still getting phone calls from family and friendswr would recommend Anthony @ Paxon Hollow to anyone without hesitation

Sent on 10/13/2017

Noelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Pat and Melissa were so helpful throughout whole process! Food was excellent. Service was excellent. Everything was perfect. Melissa and Pat decorated the venue with all my decorations and favors. It was so stress free working with them!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Robert · Married on 09/16/2017

From start to finish, Pat, Melissa and the entire staff of Anthony's at Paxon Hollow repeatedly demonstrated excellent quality of service. We booked our wedding almost a year prior to the event, and the prices and details we were told the day we booked were the same prices we payed a week before our wedding. There were no hidden or extra fees. Pat and Melissa were the epitome of professionalism. Any and all questions were answered and they could not do enough to help us throughout the entire process. Anthony's at Paxon Hollow was truly worth every penny. The staff was also extremely flexible when we needed to makes changes to the guest and food lists a few days before our big day. The best part about our experience is that we did not have to worry about anything as soon as we arrived. The room was set up exactly as we envisioned. We were able to take pictures while using the golf course as a beautiful background. Cocktail hour on the deck was awesome. The appetizers were hot, cooked well and there were plenty for everyone. We got several compliments from guests about how great of a time cocktail hour was. From there the night was as smooth as could be. All of the scheduled events (entrances, dances, etc) flowed perfectly and dinner was well cooked, hot and delicious. Again, we got several compliments of how great the food was. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful to the bridal party and their families. No one had to get up to get a drink, if someone needed more food, it was immediately provided. The groom was provided with 5 plates of pasta, which happens to be his favorite. The grandparents and elderly family members were treated as VIP's. Once dinner ended, the dance floor was packed until the last song finished. Again, once the bride and groom arrived at the facility, they did not have to worry about a thing, it was all taken care of. We have gotten so many compliments about the entire reception. It truly was the best day thanks to you guys!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alexander · Married on 08/12/2017

Wondering hall and staff. My wife and I got endless compliments regarding the food and service as well as the venue by our guests. The value that is offered by Paxon Hallow is unmatched and at a fantastic price. 5 out of 5!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

We had the most AMAZING wedding at Paxon. Melissa, Pat and all of the staff at Anthony's were amazing and accommodating. My guests have been raving about them ever since. I highly recommend Paxon as a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Joy · Married on 07/25/2015

I would recommend Paxon Hollow Country Club to anyone having an event or getting married. The staff was more than accommodating and the venue was gorgeous. Everyone raved about the food as well.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

Melissa, and all of the employees at Anthony's at Paxon Hollow, were very attentive. Whenever I called or emailed they answered immediately or got right back to me. From the food to the service, they were excellent. It was everything we expected and more. We wouldn't change a thing. We were so incredibly happy with everything.

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • User5196679 · 2+ years ago

Paxon Hollow Country Club is an amazing place to have a wedding! The beautiful golf course is the perfect scenery to take wedding photos. The patio is awesome to have cocktail hour on and the ballroom is beautiful! Melissa, the wedding coordinator was so awesome to work with. She is so accommodating and goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect! The food is amazing! No one else's food beats Anthony's! The staff was so nice and accommodating as well! I highly recommend Anthony's at Paxon Hollow if you're looking to have the best wedding ever!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Brigid · Married on 05/01/2015

I knew that when I walked through the door Fri night, EVERYTHING was done! Melissa and Pat were wonderful and we wanted for nothing!! This was my only daughters wedding and I wanted it to be perfect, and thanks to ALL at Anthony's Paxon, it was! The cocktail hour on the deck overlooking the golf course was perfect! Dinner was fabulous and the dance floor was NEVER empty! Tony Dipietro was our photographer and he was wonderful too! He included a photobooth and DJ. The whole night was perfect! Thank you for making "my" baby's wedding perfect!! I will highly recommend Anthony's Paxon to many of my friends! The price was right in our budget and it was just beautiful!! A night to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Brigid · Married on 05/01/2015

I just had my wedding here last weekend and everything was perfect!!!! The venue was BEAUTIFUL and the food was awesome!! Pat was absolutely amazing!!!! He treated me like royalty and truly made me feel like a princess!! Thank you soooo much Pat! :))

Sent on 05/08/2015

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful!! The service from the staff was excellent from beginning to end. We arrived late to the cocktail hour so the staff arranged plates full of appetizers for both of us and brought them to the lobby so we could enjoy some before we were announced to our guests. Also, the food was delicious. Guests from both sides raved about the quality and flavor. I would definitely have an event there again!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Diane · Married on 10/25/2014

Everything was wonderful and Melissa is fabulous to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2014

We loved everything about Paxon Hollow! We had the best service and food and it was the best wedding ever!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Benjamin · Married on 05/24/2014

The vendor, Anthony's at Paxon Hollow, was truly a pleasure to work with for our wedding with excellent value as well as top rate service. Out of almost fifteen potential locations and services we were most impressed with the offerings of Anthony's. The food was excellent, orchestration with the DJ and other vendors was seamless, the communication was great up until the day of the wedding, timing with all of the event details was perfect and the overall experience could not have been better. We readily recommend this vendor for anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Karley · Married on 09/01/2018

The whole day was a complete blur of fun, laughter, good food/drinks and nothing but happiness. I dealt with Melissa and Pat throughout my 8month wedding planning. I dealt with Melissa mainly, but Pat was I met with when I would come to the venue. In the beginning, I felt as though Pat was promising me the world and just trying to make a sale, but now that it's all over.. he more than delivered on all of his "promises." The planning was very easy with these two. I was able to do everything that I wanted and both Melissa and Pat were there to help. My bridal party (14 of us) got ready at the venue beginning at 9am and Pat was there all day opening champagne, bringing us food, helping set up, etc. As the ceremony and reception got going.. neither Dan or myself ever had to ask for a drink or even venture to the bar. Pat always made sure our cups were full (without being AT ALL annoying) and we had everything we needed all night. The food was great (although it took a long time to serve over 200 guests - my one&only negative review of the venue; not even sure if it was THEIR fault or just the reality of serving a sit down dinner to over 200 people). Appetizers, Antipasta bar, salad, pasta dish and dinner were all delicious. Great having the maître de's there to coordinate with vendors and guests throughout the night. Dan and I, our parents and our bridal party were all beyond satisfied with the service we were given and had a night we'll never forget (or barely remember, depending lol)!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alex · Married on 08/29/2015

Fantastic venue! Beautiful scenery. So much included in the wedding package. Includes cake and centerpieces in your price per person. Wedding coordinator takes care of absolutely everything

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dan · Married on 05/13/2017

1.6
      1.0
      1.5
      2.0
      2.5
      1.0

Don't. They double booked our date. Told us a month later after they cashed our deposit, after we started paying for dated wedding items. We had to change our date. It rained all day on the new date (thanks for that). From this point to 2 wks before our day there was little communication. Emailed questions were mostly answered eventually but not turned around in reasonable amount of time. They started an addition 5 mos before our date. It wasn’t fully completed by our day (unstained grand stair case, bridal suite had no furniture and 1 mirror leaning on wall). Were told repetitively it would be done before our arrival and still wasn’t. Stories changed depending on whom you were speaking with. At certain points we were outright lied to. Set up our own lanterns outside the night before. Asked coordinator (only request) if they could turn on, and attach the small lights that accompany them before we arrived. None had lights in them when we arrived. They blamed it on the wind. Lights were still in bag sitting outside on the balcony in the middle of the reception.
    “Her” drink was missing garnishes (slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry). We even provided our own in case they didn’t have any. They just used a lime. Again, no effort or customer service attempt made. We provided signs for them to hang on the back our chairs before we arrived since “they set EVERYTHING up inside the venue for us”. Signs were still in the package when we left the reception. We brought painted initials to place around the cake table. They were falling all over each other when we arrived. Also provided 2 decorations to have on our table. One was missing when we arrived. Provided zero guidance at the cake cutting. Coordinators nowhere to be found, had to wait until MIL found one of them. Confronted and lied and said the photographer typically gives instruction. Photographer said he’d never done that before. If you want poor/sporadic communication and lousy customer service, choose AoP.

Sent on 05/31/2017