Anthony Ziccardi Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Julie H. Getting married on 03/08/2022

10/10 - Captured every magical moment

Everyone at the A-team was absolutely amazing to work with. With needing to switch venues and dates due to COVID, they were so flexible and understanding. Our pre-wedding meeting, we felt so comfortable with Joe and really got to know us and our personalities to let them shine through the photos the day of. Joe, Bobby, & Kurt (video) captured pictures that show so much love and happiness we were feeling that day. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding. 10/10!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Getting married on 10/15/2021

A 10 out of 10!!!!

The AZS team is one of a kind. Dani (who does the consultations) is the kindest person ever! She sat with my parents, my fiancé and I for hours going over every single detail of what we would be getting. We signed that very day! I’ve been in a wedding and also attended a different wedding that they have worked, they are the most efficient and fun team! The pictures are to die for. The best! Can’t wait to work with them more in the future!
    Lori F. Married on 07/31/2021

AZ Studios

We are so happy with our decision to book Anthony Ziccardi Studios for our wedding day photography and video. We met with several recommended photographers during our search but AZS is the only one that made us feel comfortable that we would have all the photo and video shots we wanted without making us feel like every moment of our wedding day revolved around setting up to take a picture. We originally booked AZS 3 years ago for our wedding that was scheduled in July 2020. This was postponed to July 2021 due to COVID and they handled the transition very well allowing us to transfer our contract to our new date without any headaches. As the day came closer we had a pre event meeting where we talked through every part of our wedding day and gave us all of the info we needed for our selves and for our wedding party so there weren't any surprises on the big day.

When our wedding day finally came Bobby, Lisa and Mike were the perfect team. They had all of our staged shots taken care of quickly which gave us plenty of free time throughout the event to enjoy our friends and family which is what was most important to us. We didn't expect how helpful they would be outside of the photo/video - Bobby fixed the brides veil which prevented a huge crisis and Lisa pinned all of the groomsmen a boutonnieres. When we weren't with the team we saw them in the background taking shots of our guests enjoying the wedding and detail shots of our decorations. We are so confident that we made the right decision and we would pick AZS again in a heartbeat. Our sneak preview pictures were fantastic and we can't wait to see the rest of our photos and video!
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 06/24/2021

Best Team Out There

The A-Team is the perfect name for everyone involved with Anthony Ziccardi studios. From our first meeting with Dani to our pre-wedding meeting with Joe, everything was handled professionally and meticulously. My husband and I ended up postponing our wedding twice due to Covid. AZ Studios accommodated us without any issue while they were also juggling moving hundreds of other weddings.

When the time finally came for our last meeting, Joe spent an hour with me and my husband going over day-of details that I never would’ve thought of. We were able to relay the information to our officiant who really appreciated the guidance.

On the day of the wedding, everything ran like clockwork. The A-Team is so experienced that they have the timing down perfectly. I had a really fun day with Joe, JT, and Kurt who were all the nicest guys and made me and my husband feel very comfortable.

Even though the studio has daily weddings right now, the turn around time for my photos and video was 6 weeks, which is unheard of in this area. The pictures are literally beyond what I could have dreamt up, and the video perfectly captures the essence of our day.

If you’re on the fence because of pricing or anything else, I can assure that what you get from AZ studios is worth it. Can’t recommend them enough!
  • Andrew
    Andrew S. Married on 05/30/2021

10/10 - the best!

We highly recommend Anthony Ziccardi Studios for your wedding! JT was an absolute joy to work with - not only were the shots incredible but he put us at ease throughout the day. 10/10 - thank you for everything!
  • Becky
    Becky R. Married on 05/23/2021

Best wedding vendor ever!

AZS was the best decision we made for our wedding! The whole process was seamless and thoroughly enjoyable. Anthony and his team are great! We loved our photos and got so many compliments. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 04/18/2021

One word…. Amazing!

Everyone was so incredible, we had to postpone 2x because of covid and these guys were with us all the way. I am very self conscious about how I look in photos and I was absolutely blown away by their work! Best in NJ!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey P. Married on 04/18/2021

Look No Further Than AZS!!

From the second you walk in the door, everyone at Anthony Ziccardi Studios goes above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and important. Their response time and attention to all details make the entire process smooth and seamless. We had Samantha and Tommy as photographers along with Kurt on video for our wedding. The three made an awesome team in capturing the best parts of our wedding day. From there, the film editing team did an amazing job at putting together our Project Cinema video that we love watching over and over, to re-live one of the best days of our lives. The number of compliments we still receive almost 4 months later is overwhelming and puts a huge smile on our faces. Look no further than AZS when choosing a photographer for your wedding; I promise they will not disappoint!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 04/16/2021

The BEST photo team you could ask for

We were lucky enough to work with Anthony for both our engagement shoot and our wedding along with Dayana and JT. Photography was very important to us and we wanted the best of the best. It really shows in the pictures and I’ve had numerous people say they are the most beautiful wedding photos they’ve ever seen. Anthony is really a master of his craft and was great at making us feel comfortable even though we both typically don’t like our pictures taken. You can’t go wrong choosing AZS!
  • Jillian
    Jillian H. Married on 10/24/2020

Getting married? Look no further than AZS!

In the early stages of planning our wedding, we came across some of the pictures that AZS had taken of our venue. Upon seeing those pictures, we knew we wanted to hire them for our own pictures!

And from there, it just got better! We met with Dani for our consultation, who not only took the time to explain the packages, but also showed us picture examples, answered all of our questions, and chatted with us like we were old friends. We booked on the spot.

Then we met Joe Steel for our last meeting before our wedding. Joe had a very calming demeanor and even helped us plan our day of schedule, editing a few things, but making sure that we were happy and that the day would run smoothly. We were SO happy with Joe's suggestions, and the suggestions are what made our day absolutely perfect.
    Between Joe Steel, JT, and then Kurt on video, we couldn't have asked for a better team! They were all so friendly, had us smiling and laughing all day, and made the day very special for us.

Thank you AZS! We could not be happier with how our pictures and video turned out!
    Jennifer C. Married on 10/17/2020

The Absolute BEST!

There aren't enough fantastic things I can say about AZ Studios, I wish I could experience my wedding day with them again. We had many changes for our wedding in October 2020. The staff at AZ Studios didn't miss a beat, they were understanding, responsive, courteous, professional, and caring. Everything I needed to know was laid out clearly, the team followed up, and the day was SO smooth. I loved spending time with Anthony and his team, they became part of our wedding story. The pictures are gorgeous, bringing the whole family to tears. We opted to have our engagement shoot done recently so we didn't fight COVID regulations, and the experience was just as great. I am incredibly thankful for everyone at the studio, each member is incredibly genuine and I cannot wait to book Anthony and his team again to capture more special moments.
    Joseph L. Married on 09/27/2020

AZS is top-notch!

AZS was all around amazing to work with! Our meetings in the studio with Joe were so helpful and informative; we of course are not familiar with professional photos and he helped to use real life examples to help us in making decisions. Our team on the wedding day was awesome! We had Ryan & Tommy for photography and Kurt & Mike for videography. We were a little nervous to be in front of the camera and they all really helped to put us at ease and get really amazing shots! 10/10 would recommend AZS, our photos came out beautiful and we can not wait to get our video soon!
  • Lisa Orosz
    Lisa O. Married on 09/03/2020

Exceeded All Expectations!

Even after 2 months, I am still struggling to find the right words to describe the outstanding talent at Anthony Ziccardi Studios. Our experience from start to finish was nothing short of amazing! Although the prices of their packages are a bit on the higher end, I promise you they are worth every penny! I HIGHLY recommend the A-Team for all of your photography needs!

There aren’t enough good things to say about the staff. Dani was so responsive to all of my (many) questions and concerns. She always stayed in contact with us and remained so positive and reassuring as we experienced the uncertainty of COVID. She really made this such a positive experience.

We were lucky enough to work with Joe Steel for our engagement shoot and have him as our lead photographer on the day of our wedding. Joe made us feel so comfortable from the minute we met him. He took the time to get to know us and always made himself available to either of us when we had a question or concern. Joe was always very honest and to the point, we truly trusted his opinion on things.

On our wedding day, Joe, JT, and Matt were beyond amazing! They were prompt and took all safety/sanitation measures to meet the guidelines for COVID. We could not have asked for better photographers. Each of them took such breathtaking photos that really captured the love in room.

I will recommend Anthony Ziccardi Studios over and over again! They are the BEST photographers in the area, hands down!
    Jennifer C. Married on 08/08/2020

The A-team, the best of the best

Choosing Anthony Ziccardi Studios for our photography and videography was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Their attention to detail, especially during the planning process, was impressive to say the least. The vast amount of tips and advice we were provided prior to our wedding day lead to the most seamless day possible. We walked into our big day knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. More importantly, the day-of schedule allowed us to have extra time to just relax and be present in the moment. I’m thrilled to say that our wedding day did not feel like it was ‘picture day’, as I have heard many other couples say. Everyone was able to truly enjoy the entire day, and that is priceless to us. We had a blast working with Joe, JT, and Kurt. The direction they provided for posing and positioning was so effective and efficient that it made everything feel so easy. We are only 1 month out from our wedding day and haven’t seen our video yet, however we have no doubt it will be phenomenal based on the quality of the pictures we have already seen. I would be lying if I said I don’t look at our pictures multiple times a day (everyday) and just smile. The candid pictures taken throughout the day were equally hilarious and beautiful. Having two photographers capture the same moment in different ways was incredible and gave us absolutely breathtaking photos. We get to relive this day over and over again, and we could not be more grateful. Thank you Joe and JT for capturing the most special day of our lives in the most beautiful way possible. Despite the origin of the phrase “a-team”, it most certainly holds a dual meaning. They’re undoubtedly the A-team, the best of the best. I will be recommending Anthony Ziccardi Studios to anyone and everyone!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing experience!

My husband and I got married August 7, 2020 during the pandemic. When we told Joe S. that our wedding was still on and the location had changed he didn’t hesitate to help us prepare for some awesome shots! Anthony Ziccardi Studios (Joe Steel and JT for photo and Mike on video) we’re absolutely amazing. From the planning to the replanning they were responsive the entire time.

The day of our wedding was amazing. The team was there early and ready to make our wedding day become everything that we wanted it to be. They made sure our families and everyone was comfortable during the crazies of the pandemic and readjusted the pictures to make sure they looked just right!

At one point, Joe even had us go for extra pictures down the street to a local park. We jumped into his truck and took some more beautiful pictures.

We loved the work that these guys did and received over 2000 pictures back and the video shortly after that. They went above and beyond.

We couldn’t recommend anyone else but AZS for your wedding! These pictures and videos brought out the love and craziness of our wedding year!

Thank you AZS for your amazing and talented team!
    Lacey Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent!

We got married on 8/1/2020. Anthony Ziccardi Studios were excellent! I could not have asked for better photographers and cinematographers. They worked with us so well and the pictures turned out perfect!
  • Tara
    Tara G. Married on 07/24/2020

AZS is a DREAM to work with!!!

I cannot recommend AZS enough!! As soon as we got engaged we knew we wanted to book Anthony & his team. From the first meeting to our engagement session, to the end of our wedding they were beyond amazing! They truly felt like working with old friends throughout the day. They made us feel so comfortable and made sure we had everything we needed! Anthony even put on my veil!!!! We could not be happier with our pictures AND video - they did an amazing job! It rained the entire morning of our wedding and stopped just in time for our ceremony & Anthony captured everything perfectly. You can't even tell it's pouring in the background of our pictures before the ceremony! And because of the rain we got AMAZING night rain shots that are unbelievably gorgeous! We are beyond happy with everything & have recommended them to literally every single person we know! Thank you AZS for capturing our day!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 05/02/2020

AZ Studios goes above and beyond for their couples

AZ Studios is really the best out there! From being so accommodating when we had to reschedule 3 times due to the pandemic to making sure our entire wedding day ran so smoothly, I cannot recommend them enough. I was ill the day of my wedding and Bobby made sure to help me in every way possible to get through the day. He is a godsend! Kurt and Lisa were also amazing and made sure we got every shot we wanted but also enjoyed ourselves. Thank you AZS team for making sure my day was still perfect! I cannot wait to see all the final photos, but based on the preview, I know we will love them!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea V. Married on 02/02/2020

Dream come true

There are not enough words to express how AMAZING our photographers and videographer were during our wedding. They made me feel as if I didn't have to worry about anything. They were professional, organized, kind, and captured every moment and more. I HIGHLY recommend 'Anthony Ziccardi Studios'.... thank you from the new Mr. & Mrs. Montemore.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 01/04/2020

Most INCREDIBLE Experience! No One Else Compares!

How do we even begin to explain the amazing experience that Anthony Ziccardi Studios provided through the whole wedding process?! From the first time my husband and I stepped in the door to our big day to everything in between we were blown away by the overwhelming feeling of love, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Through the whole process Anthony Ziccardi Studios were able to capture our love in a way we never thought imaginable.

Anthony, the owner of Anthony Ziccardi Studios has the biggest, kindest hearts of anyone you will find! His love, help, and guidance he provided made our wedding experience one we will never forget. He gave us the comfort in knowing we were in the best hands when it came to our big day and we had nothing to worry about. He was right! For someone who is constantly second guessing everything, this is something I was so grateful for! He provided me with a detailed outline of my wedding day and I truly believe it’s because of this my day ran so smoothly. He even provided my husband and I with many tips and ideas that we would have never thought of to help in sure there were no hiccups to our big day. He and his staff are beyond organized and are sure to guide you through the whole process.

Dayana was the most phenomenal lead photographer. Before my day even truly got started she called me that morning to check in and to see if I needed anything before her arrival! Dayana would do anything to get “the shot.” She was like a little ninja sneaking around, hiding behind bushes or standing on chairs. There were times we didn't know where she was, but then she would pop out to show us the shot she got and it would leave us speechless. Not only did she take the most incredible pictures, but she also had the most calming, soothing soul. There were so many times when I thought we were running behind or she saw me getting nervous. She would simply look at me and say that we were fine. Her reassurance was all I needed and I knew I could trust her and I was in good hands, which meant the world to us!

Pedini was our incredible second photographer who, by night's end, became one of husband’s new best friends. He had the ability to make us all laugh so hard, it seemed like we had known him for years! He was able to take the nerves of getting married and being in front of the camera and make them disappear. Besides his natural ability to make us laugh, his artistry of capturing a moment is beyond words. He spent most of his day with my husband and I can’t express how thankful I am for the moments he captured. I will always look back on the pictures he took of my husband and will remember them for years to come.

Mike was our amazing videographer. Sitting down, showing emotions on camera is not something that is easily done. However he made this possible for both of us because he was so supportive and had such a calming nature that doing things such as reading letters (while crying), saying vows (while crying), or sharing our love (still crying) was made easy because of him. Watching our cinema film, we were amazed how he really captured every special moment on that day - from the biggest of moments to the tiniest of details, he really got it all! He was able to capture the love of two families coming together as well as all the fun and laughs that filled that night's celebration.

I could go on for a lifetime expressing our love for Anthony Ziccardi Studios. It’s funny, in our first meeting, Anthony welcomed us to the A-Team family. This comment really stuck with me. What this business does is beyond photography/videography, it's truly artwork done by the most phenomenal professionals who, by the end of the process, are truly like family. They all make dreams come true! In the wedding process there are so many difficult decisions to make, but your photography does not have to be one of them! Go with Anthony Ziccardi Studios and I promise you will not regret it! Your wedding day goes by in a flash and all that remains are the memories- but because of Anthony Ziccardi Studios, we have these moments suspended in time through our AMAZING photographs and video.
  • Kait
    Kait G. Married on 12/27/2019

Our Wedding

When we got engaged the first thing I knew was we had to use Anthony Ziccardi. I am so happy we did this because Joe, Tommy, and Kurt made our day flawless. They captivated Mark and I in every way we dreamed of and more. They made us feel so relaxed and comfortable and as if we have known them forever. Thank you for making our day feel like it was as important to you as it was to us ❤️ We love being apart of the Anthony Ziccardi family! You guys truly are the best!
    Jen Married on 11/29/2019

AZS is the best to use!!

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to AZS. We are truly so grateful to have worked with them. They created art, not just took pictures. The photographers are incredibly kind, understanding, helpful, professional, and caring photographers on our wedding day.
    Taryn Married on 11/15/2019

Speechless

We are truly still speechless with this amazing team. I am at a loss where to even begin with these special people. From the second we got engaged the only thing I knew for certain is that we must have Anthony Ziccardi Studios do our photos and our video. We have seen breathtaking photos from so many weddings of theirs that it was not even a question.

Anthony Ziccardi Studios went completely above and beyond the already fantastic thoughts and expectations we had. I cannot begin to tell you how professional, dedicated, passionate, caring, helpful, and loving this team is. From the moment Joe Steel did our engagement shoot we knew that we were being taken care of in a way that we could have never imagined. Joe Steel hiked miles for us on our engagement shoot. He climbed on things, went under fences, and went on the ground for perfect shots for us. Not only can you tell from the moment you meet him that Joe is incredibly talented and professional, but he is so passionate about his job and truly enjoys what he does. He is smiling when he takes the pictures, and cares how every single detail comes out.

On our wedding day Joe Steel and Kurt were with the ladies and they made my experience more than I could ever ask for. They made a self conscious person incredibly comfortable. I felt like I have known them for forever with the incredible way in which they connected to me and got to know my personality. Joe and Kurt continued to keep me relaxed, and reminded me every second how this was my day. Joe and Kurt went absolutely above and beyond for the girls to ensure that I had beautiful memories to last a lifetime. The bridal party could not stop commenting on how amazing this team was and how fun they were to work with. At the end of the night Greg said working with Anthony Ziccardi wasn’t just “booking a service” it felt more like “booking a one of a kind experience”

Tommy and Mike were with Greg the groom and his boys. They had an absolute blast with them, and ensured that they had all of the pictures they wanted, and the ones that fit their personality. These men really took the time to bond with and get to know our guys when taking the pictures.

Joe, Kurt, Mike, and Tommy were incredibly efficient and made sure we got every single picture that we wanted with every single person we wanted. They were more than happy to do what made us happy. They made us laugh, made us incredibly comfortable, and made us enjoy our day with no stress.

To say that this team is amazing is an understatement. There are truly no words to describe how truly phenomenal this team is. They cared so much about us on our big day and for that, we will be forever grateful and thankful. Please if you want a team that will put their heart and soul into every detail, and every photo go with this mind blowing team. You guys gave us memories that will last our entire lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything.
  • Kierstin
    Kierstin P. Married on 11/08/2019

November 8th 2019

We had the most amazing wedding. The team at Anthony Ziccardi did an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. From the time we hired them up until the wedding day they were professional, organized and accommodating .J.t was our photographer for our wedding and our engagement shoot and he totally "Got" our style and our wedding theme. Highly recommend them for any event!
    Jordan Married on 10/25/2019

Picture Perfect!

Anthony Ziccardi Studios was the absolute best choice for our wedding. There wouldn’t have been a better fit! We had Joe Steel and Samantha as our photographers. They were both punctual, professional, and a lot of fun to work with. They made the picture taking process fun and easy. We ending up seeing a sneak peek of our photos and they were gorgeous! We can’t wait to see the rest of what they both captured that day! One thing you should never skimp on is photos for your wedding. If you want the best you have to hire the best and Anthony Ziccardi Studios 100% fits the mold! Thank you Joe and Samantha for making our day so memorable and special!