Better Together Matrimonies Reviews

Better Together Matrimonies 6
Better Together Matrimonies 7

Veronica Meyer · Married on 12/22/2018

Best person ever

My husband and I were short on money and really just wanted to be married on the date (December 22) because it was significant to us. We contacted Anthony because he was my youth pastor in high school, we let him know about our situation and he excitedly agreed to marry us on our chosen day (less than a week in advance, mind you) and for a small price. Honestly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life. We are definitely asking him next year when we do the actual ceremony to do it again because we couldn't think of anyone better. Anthony is awesome!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Nikki Sayetsitty · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Fun Professional

I can’t say enough how he made our ceremony feel so comfortable and loved! He is the real deal and our family loved him!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 8

Amanda Hake · Married on 11/17/2018

Friendly, Professional - A Great Officiant

From the start Anthony was great to work with! He accommodated mine and my husbands schedule and location when setting up our first meeting and from that first meeting we knew right away he was the officiant for us. He was so helpful, supportive and just an overall friendly person to be working with and made our wedding ceremony stress-free. He executed the ceremony flawlessfly and many of our guests complimented his work to us after the wedding. Overall, we are extremely happy with the service we received from Anthony on our big day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome!! Thank you

He was the best choice we could've picked! He made sure everything came together so perfect. It wasn't your usual dialogue. He personalized our ceremony to how we are as a couple. He is definitely worth the money!. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Collin · Married on 11/10/2018

Meeting Anthony will make you want to hire him

Just meeting Anthony you can sense how genuine he is which is comforting in this situation. Anthony is quick to respond through text and email and arrived early. He is accommodating of whatever is needed and I would highly recommend to anyone considering his services. His outline and options helped us make choices that seemed right for our wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Michael Mcleran · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Bob Dunn did our wedding and he was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful and people could not stop talking about it. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Alba

Alba Madrid · Married on 11/09/2018

So happy we hired Anthony!

Me and my fiancé (now hubby) had agreed to interview a few officiants before we hired one. But as soon as we sat down with Anthony we knew he was the one! We loved his persona and can tell he loves his career in helping people get married and even offers counceling sessions for people to help stay married lol. So we put him to the test and he gave us a pre marital counceling session on the spot. After letting us vent to him he paid close attention (he seemed interested in what we had to get off our chests lol) and helped us come up with some ideas to better ourselves in these everyday life scenarios as a couple. We were convinced and hired him on the spot! The day of the wedding he had a beautiful presentation. The timing was perfect (not too long and boring)and had our audience’s attention drawn into us and we saw smiles which eased our spotlight to say our vows to each other. Couldn’t have asked for a better service from an officiant. Thank you Anthony! We will recommend you to whoever we can!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 9

Anna Jaramillo · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing!

Anthony truly set the bar high, he is an amazing speaker and spoke without reading much at all and maintaining eye contact with my (now husband) and I during the entire ceremony. Our guests couldn't stop talking about him and were very pleased with his professionalism and creativity. Anthony made our ceremony feel one of a kind and we wouldn't have gone with anyone else! Anthony kept the attention of all my guests, we are very pleased!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

I would highly recommend Anthony. He made our wedding experience even more memorable. We received so many compliments on the ceremony and we couldn’t have done it without the help of Anthony Montana!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Katie M · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent experience!

We had the best experience with Anthony Montana. They were attentive and flexible and totally listened to everything we wanted for our wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Cyndilynn67@gmail.com · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Day!

Anthony was awesome! We are from Kentucky and we wanted to "elope" in Arizona! We worked out all the details prior to our arrival in AZ on Thursday night, made a quick stop at the Maricopa County clerks office to get our license on Friday morning and met Anthony at the Desert Botanical Gardens. We "picked" two witnesses from among the visitors at the Gardens and got married!! Anthony made our service extra special, he could tell we were excited and happy and conveyed that in the ceremony. I could not have picked a better person to officiate for us! Thank you Anthony for completing our day, it was the best day of our lives and we will remember it as the most perfect day!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Magaly · Married on 11/02/2018

It felt like we had a friend giving our ceremony

Anthony was amazing!!! We had our wedding this past November and he gave us the most beautiful ceremony ever! We are hispanic and also had 2 different religions present and he made everything so comfortable for both our families. Not only was he available to sit with us and talk about our dream ceremony but he was also available to answer our frantic questions when we went to get our marriage license. He definitely made us feel at ease and made us feel like we'd known each other for so long! It was truly felt like we had a friend giving our ceremony.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

From the moment we met Anthony, we knew he was THE ONE!! His enthusiasm really set him apart. He really loves what he does and it shows. My fiancé (now husband) and I chose to participate in pre-marital counseling with Anthony and it was by far one of the best experiences we could have gone through with each other. We are both non-religious and Anthony placed no judgment. During our counseling sessions, Anthony sat back and listened to both of us, again placing no judgment but only helping us understand each others views and encouraging us to talk it through so we could come to an agreement.
    Anthony was there for our rehearsal (day before the wedding) and really went through the whole run down with us which made me feel COMPLETELY comfortable with how “the real day” would go.
    Our wedding day, BEST DAY EVER!!! Anthony was more amazing than I thought he could be...if that’s even possible.
    I had guests coming up to me after the ceremony asking for his name. Telling me he was the most amazing officiant they have ever seen. Thank you Anthony for EVERYTHING you have done for Kenny and I. We truly are so appreciative!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kristin Tranberg · Married on 10/20/2018

The greatest speaker

Anthony was amazing! He is a very good speaker, he made everyone laugh, very professional, and easy to communicate with! I highly recommend using him as an officiant for your wedding! All of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

What a great experience

Anthony was very professional and made sure our wedding was successful! We met with him a month before our wedding and immediately knew that he was the right man for the job. He's very friendly, wise, and understanding.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding ever!

Anthony was unable to officiate our wedding since he was already committed to a wedding. However, he was extremely awesome and paired us with Manny Mello. Manny did an an amazing job officiating our wedding. It was perfect!!! I could not have asked for a better ceremony.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Manuel

Manuel Rubio · Married on 10/13/2018

Anthony is THEE officiant you're looking for.

We were beyond excited for our wedding and to share this momentous day with both our families. The moment Anthony commenced the ceremony, his voice made everything so much better. The beautiful choice of words resonate put together with our vows swept the crowd away. Everyone was begging to know more about Anthony by the end of the night. Do yourself a favor and check him out. The man is 100% professional, you won't be sorry and neither will your guests.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Maura · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We had James Washburn officiate our wedding. We met with him once to go over our ceremony. Then we kept in contact through him with email. Everyone loved our ceremony so much. He never forced us into something that we did not want in our ceremony. Thank you so much for our wonderful day.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 10

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony made the ceremony absolutely perfect

We were so incredibly blessed to get Anthony as our officiate. He really made the ceremony so specifically about us and who we are as a couple. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me raving about how incredible Anthony was and asking me where we knew him from in our lives, and I had to tell them that we had only just met him for our wedding. The ceremony was heartfelt, and emotional, and there was no stress involved because he just made everything so easy. He has a way of just putting you at ease and helping you just focus on what the day is really about. He really made it the perfect day and celebration of us. There really is no one like him, so if you have the chance, get Anthony to be your officiate. I promise you will be so incredibly thankful that you did.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2018

Anthony was very sweet and professional. He nailed his role as officiant. My husband and I are very happy we chose him for our wedding and I would 100% recommend. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nick · Married on 09/23/2018

Anthony was awesome! He did a great job and is a very humble and down to earth professional! I highly recommend his services without any reservations.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ginger · Married on 09/22/2018

Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding! He was not only professional, but it felt like a friend you have known for a long time! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Michael · Married on 09/16/2018

Outstanding and Flexible

Anthony was an amazing officiant. He was organized and well spoken, always available for questions. When we told him we were having our wedding several hours out of town he told us "no problem." When we made customized changes to our vows he told us "sure thing." Everyone told us how warm and comforting and welcoming he was after the ceremony ended and we were definitely pleased with the ceremony. Anthony is an amazing officiant that I would recommend to anyone searching for the perfect one!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 11
    Better Together Matrimonies 12
    Better Together Matrimonies 13
    Better Together Matrimonies 14

James · Married on 09/01/2018

We really want to thank Anthony for the beautiful heartfelt ceremony. He took his time, met with us prior to the wedding to get all the details. The ceremony was perfect and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 15
    Better Together Matrimonies 16
    Better Together Matrimonies 17

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing officiant!

Anthony did such a wonderful job officiating our wedding. So many guests told us afterward how much they enjoyed his words and presence and he made the ceremony so enjoyable. He traveled a far distance which was a huge commitment. We cannot thank Anthony enough.

Sent on 10/22/2018