Better Together Matrimonies Reviews

Better Together Matrimonies 5
Better Together Matrimonies 6
Better Together Matrimonies 7

Jodi Cruso · Married on 06/18/2019

Anthony is The Secret Ingredient to a remarkable ceremony!

Anthony is AMAZING! He really got to know us, and understand what we wanted. He infused emotion and humor into our ceremony and captured our spirit perfectly. Anthony is responsive, detail oriented and accessible. He arrived early, stayed for a celebratory toast, and was the secret ingredient for making our ceremony special. Plus, he is really just a great guy too. Honestly, he should charge way more than he does. He is worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 06/18/2019

kathleen · Married on 06/08/2019

Hi
    Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
    thanks,

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Laura

Laura Roeddik · Married on 06/01/2019

Anthony is the best of the best

Words can’t describe how happy we are that we found Anthony.
    We originally found another officiant,but when he got very sick and had to cancel all his weddings,he recommended Anthony to us, and boy are we glad he did!
    We clicked with Anthony immediately when we first met with him. His warm,outgoing nature and his sense of humour made us feel welcome and comfortable. He took his time to talk to us and get to know us and our story. So when we came around to planning the ceremony with us, he very quickly tuned into what we wanted as well as giving us some great suggestions and advice.
    Throughout the whole process,from planning, to rehearsal, to the day of, Anthony has been flexible, accessible and just truly a friend to us.
    The ceremony was amazing! It was filled with words of wisdom,encouragement and humour,just like we wanted it to be. Many of our guests actually thought that Anthony was a long time friend of ours because the ceremony was so personal.
    We can’t thank Anthony enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Darren Kosel · Married on 05/12/2019

Excellence in Execution

The structured process eliminated all the worry and delivered a great ceremony. Daniel and our interpreter Betsy delivered a seamless event and made us feel very comfortable. They were very flexible, with a great sense of humor. They struck the right balance to our day. We could have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 9
  • Selene

Selene · Married on 05/11/2019

Anthony officiated our wedding 5/11/19

I can not begin to express what an AMAZING job Anthony did. We got so many compliments from family and friends he had people laughing and crying! Most importantly, Anthony was so attentive in
    making sure our ceremony was individualized and perfect. Thank you Anthony for making our day so unforgettable.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 10
  • Tannah

Tannah Pink · Married on 05/08/2019

Anthony Montana delivered!!!!

The one vendor my fiancee and I were worried about selecting was an officiant. Being a non-religious, modern couple, we did not want the "traditional" old man officiant, yet we definitely did not want someone who didn't take his/her job professionally or someone who was too over-the-top.

I was so excited to find Better Together Matrimonies on Yelp. After reading through all of the reviews, I was hopeful that he would be the right match for us, but I wanted to be sure. Anthony met with us for a complimentary consultation and right away, my husband and I loved him. Anthony is real, humble, enthusiastic, likable and you can 100% tell how passionate he is about what he does. While he is involved in the church and I'm sure he would also be an excellent fit for religious ceremonies, he did not make us feel awkward or preach on us in any way when sharing his story that led him to where he is today. Anthony actually informed us during the consultation that his wife was currently in LABOR (OMG), which shows his commitment to his clients, even though I would have 1000000% rescheduled, had I known (esp being a mother myself).

Any way, we knew we needed Anthony to be our officiant so we booked him! Anthony's assistant was very easy to coordinate with and the questionnaire they provided was simple to go through and choose our wording preferences for the ceremony. Any questions or changes we had, Better Together Matrimonies helped with no issues.

When the big day arrived, Anthony showed up promptly, asked a few questions, held on to my vows book and delivered!! His personality shined through the ceremony and my guests absolutely loved him. I think Anthony has an incredible ability to "read" a couple, even having only truly met him for the hour consultation, he was able to fool our guests into thinking he was a personal friend of ours with some of the comments he had made during the ceremony, highlighting our personality traits and how we are to each other as a couple.

I was also pleased to see selfies of Anthony with some of our other wedding vendors. Just knowing that he is friendly within the wedding industry and knows other vendors pretty well was icing on the cake for our decision to go with Better Together Matrimonies. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much to Anthony and his team!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 11
  • Carmen

Carmen Denvir · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Wedding because of Anthony!

It was very easy to coordinate our wedding plans, which made every thing go smoothly. I sincerely appreciate Anthony's genuineness persona, he made everybody feel comfortable.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 12
    Better Together Matrimonies 13
    Better Together Matrimonies 14
    Better Together Matrimonies 15

Samuel Munoz · Married on 04/26/2019

Professional, and loving

Anthony was beyond amazing. His professional demeanor combined with his loving heart and warm personality made the perfect addition to our happiest day.

My wife and I have only love in our hearts for the service provided.

Sent on 05/11/2019

M Pharrams · Married on 04/19/2019

Outstanding

I will refer Anthony Montana always! He came thru for us when we needed him on short notice. Great guy to do business with and very reasonable too!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Jackie Howard · Married on 04/19/2019

Will never forget

Anthony was amazing from beginning to end. From the start, he showed us pure kindness, knew exactly what we wanted, and made us feel at ease during the entire process. Provided suggestions that we didn’t know existed. He was in constant communication and answered any questions we had. The day of the event, he came through!! I am forever grateful. It was a beautiful day, yet, Stressful. He certainly showed up for his part PLUS MORE. It was beautiful and I’m Absolutely impressed. Thank you, Anthony. An experience we will never forget.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Dawn Gamble · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent!

We used Anthony for our recent wedding in Phoenix and we couldn't have been happier. Anthony is professional, friendly, funny and very easy to communicate with. Anthony provided a excellent service and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tom Parsley · Married on 04/05/2019

A+ in my book!

Anthony did an amazing job. He came up with several great ideas that we had not thought of and then added the things we wanted added. His flexibility, knowledge, experience and willing to work with us made it a joy and non-stressful interaction and then when it came to curtain time 9n the wedding day he performed flawlessly. He was a pleasure to work with we appreciate him greatly.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

I never knew so much went into selecting an officiant. Anthony prepared us and helped us personalize our ceremony to exactly what we didn't even know we wanted. His dynamic personality captured us from the first meeting. It's not often guests compliment the OFFICIANT of a wedding but I had multiple friends and family give him the highest praise. Our ceremony was absolutely divine.

The Browns

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 16

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2019

It was a great experience. Manny did awesome.

Manny did a fantastic job! Made us laugh and we enjoyed the ceremony.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Lupe

Lupe · Married on 03/23/2019

Tom, The Hero!

With two weeks left before our wedding and our officiant experiencing medical issues, we decided to meet with Anthony. Anthony is very charismatic, passionate, and "loves love", which left us feeling at ease. After meeting with Anthony, he recommended Tom to officiate our wedding. Tom was amazing and our guests really loved the ceremony!!!! Tom recited every detail we asked him to share about our readings and the ceremony was truly perfect! Tom even brought a copy of our vows to the ceremony, which was a life saver as my husband forgot to print out his own vows. Tom, thank you for our beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 17
  • Laura

Laura Ceja · Married on 03/22/2019

Tom was very professional and made quick the way I asked.

Tom was amazing I asked for a quick ceremony and he made it happen!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Ariela · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend

Anthony was great! From the very first phone call to schedule to the day of wedding he was awesome. He was attentive and professional with a great sense of humor and charisma. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 18

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2019

Anthony's quality can't be beat!

Where to begin... We met Anthony as a preferred vendor with the venue we chose for our wedding. Upon our first call, we knew he was going to be our officiant. He is so charismatic, genuine and down to earth. We asked him to be our officiant and later he offered an additional service... marriage counseling and the SYMBIS assessment. We are so happy we chose to do the assessment and the counseling. Although he is a pastor, he never made it seem like a church service or over bearing about religion. He was able to lead us in discussions to strengthen our relationship and how to grow together as we embark on our marriage. It was such a great exercise and experience. He really figured out how to dive deep and communicate the things that are hard to express in words. After our counseling, we feel like we really knew him. He became more than an officiant or person offering services, but a friend, a family member.

Over the course of our counseling and conversations about what we wanted in our ceremony, he was able create a memorable one, hitting all our important factors. On our wedding day we could not ask for more. Anthony was on top of his game. He was personable, real, and performed the ceremony of our dreams. We could not be happier! After the wedding so many of our guests came to tell us how charismatic and wonderful the ceremony was, and additionally added this was the best ceremony they have attended. Anthony was able to create a relationship with us that really showed during the ceremony. Many people thought we have been friends for years. I can't recommend Anthony enough. He truly was a blessing in our wedding and I'm glad he was able to share it with us. Anthony won't let you down!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Damilare Fagbemi · Married on 02/10/2019

Anthony is awesome, I definitely recommend!

Anthony was such a great choice for our wedding. A brother and a dear friend, his words and actions as he married my beloved and I, were truthful, fun-filled, thought-provoking, joyful, inspiring... and most importantly, God honouring!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Mike Hicks · Married on 02/09/2019

Great guy and great officiant!

Anthony did an excellent job as officiant at our wedding! We met with him many weeks before the wedding, discussed what we were looking for, and kept in close communication all the way to the big day!

He was very organized, helping us script a ceremony easily yet was very personalized.

He’s super easy to work with, very friendly, and also very responsive! There were no issues in any way and I’d definitely recommend him for anyone else looking for a minister for their wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Andrulis · Married on 01/27/2019

Anthony was a very professional wedding officiant

Anthony was great! Very nice!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Danie Hannon · Married on 01/18/2019

Last minute hero

You expect a few hiccups on your wedding day but having your officiant you’d been working with for the past year cancel 48 hrs prior to your wedding without any notice isn’t usually one of them. Luckily, we were able to contact Anthony who got back to us immediately and was available and agreed to giving us the honor of officiating our wedding. Not only did he step in during the last 48 hrs of our wedding count down but he was able to pull off a ceremony that was personable, warm, and captured our personalities and told our love story. All of our guests were raving about the ceremony and no one was the wiser that he had stepped in at the last minute to save the day! We couldn’t be happier with our choice to have Anthony officiate our wedding and would recommend him to our family and closest friends:

Sent on 01/20/2019

Nicholette Snider · Married on 01/10/2019

He is the right fit!

It was a pleasure working with Anthony. We did the Symbis test and I would recommend it to anyone! Even if you’re doing well, it still helps. With Anthony’s help we’ve learned how to communicate better and more efficiently, our little fights are so little they are almost non existent, and it was just nice being able to talk and have someone there to help guide you. Our ceremony at Aldea was amazing! He gets to know you and makes it about you. What I mean by that is, the vibe you get is the vibe you give off. We are fun and outgoing people, we love to laugh and that’s exactly what he made us do. If I could go back, I would definitely choose him again. We will be continuing our marriage counseling because he’s amazing and it’s just good for our souls! Thank you so much Anthony for everything !

Sent on 01/17/2019

Veronica Meyer · Married on 12/22/2018

Best person ever

My husband and I were short on money and really just wanted to be married on the date (December 22) because it was significant to us. We contacted Anthony because he was my youth pastor in high school, we let him know about our situation and he excitedly agreed to marry us on our chosen day (less than a week in advance, mind you) and for a small price. Honestly one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life. We are definitely asking him next year when we do the actual ceremony to do it again because we couldn't think of anyone better. Anthony is awesome!

Sent on 01/24/2019