Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

191 Reviews for Anthony-Montana.com

191 Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

kathleen · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Hi
    Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
    thanks,

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony made the ceremony absolutely perfect

We were so incredibly blessed to get Anthony as our officiate. He really made the ceremony so specifically about us and who we are as a couple. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me raving about how incredible Anthony was and asking me where we knew him from in our lives, and I had to tell them that we had only just met him for our wedding. The ceremony was heartfelt, and emotional, and there was no stress involved because he just made everything so easy. He has a way of just putting you at ease and helping you just focus on what the day is really about. He really made it the perfect day and celebration of us. There really is no one like him, so if you have the chance, get Anthony to be your officiate. I promise you will be so incredibly thankful that you did.

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2018

Anthony was very sweet and professional. He nailed his role as officiant. My husband and I are very happy we chose him for our wedding and I would 100% recommend. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Nick · Married on 09/23/2018

Anthony was awesome! He did a great job and is a very humble and down to earth professional! I highly recommend his services without any reservations.

Ginger · Married on 09/22/2018

Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding! He was not only professional, but it felt like a friend you have known for a long time! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!!

James · Married on 09/01/2018

We really want to thank Anthony for the beautiful heartfelt ceremony. He took his time, met with us prior to the wedding to get all the details. The ceremony was perfect and we highly recommend him.

Anthony-Montana.com 2
    Anthony-Montana.com 3
    Anthony-Montana.com 4

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children’s Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Anthony-Montana.com 5

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children's Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Brighitte · Married on 06/16/2018

Anthony was great, as soon as he arrived, we got the ceremony started and he really put me at ease right before and during the ceremony! What he said was perfect and everything was lovely! Thanks Anthony!!

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2018

We have received so many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was because of Anthony! My husband and I have said multiple times that we truly could not have picked a better officiant!

Anthony-Montana.com 6

Jake · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we got the chance to work with Anthony and to have him as the officiant for our wedding. He had so many wonderful words and made it very special with unique additions that he learned about us through our pre marital counseling sessions with him. He would highly recommend Anothony as an officant, counselor, or preferably both!

Anthony-Montana.com 7

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2018

Very helpful, even in a last minute bind. I highly recommend, especially if going non traditional. Very friendly and very adaptive.

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Zach was absolutely fabulous! I changed up a part of the ceremony about 30 mins prior to the event and he was able to quickly adjust and follow my request. His light hearted humor added some fun to my wedding ceremony and kept my guests engaged. I highly recommend using Anthony Montana if you are looking for a fun, professional experience.

Jeff · Married on 04/28/2018

Anthony was amazing. The pre-planning meeting was critical to ensure a perfect ceremony. His passion, professionalism, and desire to make our day as special as it could be was evident by everyone in attendance. You have to choose Anthony for your wedding.

Anthony-Montana.com 8

Dianna · Married on 04/21/2018

The ceremony was modified to fit our style and background. I appreciated that a translator was provided and am very pleased with how it turned out.

Daisy · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you so much. My ceremony was beautiful and filled with so much love and laughter. The officiant was well prepared, and made sure everything went perfect. It definitely went perfect and i cant thank them enough.

Edward · Married on 04/19/2018

From the beginning, Anthony was very friendly and great to work with. He walks you through the process, allowing you to choose how you want the ceremony to go. It was very easy for my wife and I to create a ceremony that was both very sweet and moving and exactly how we wanted it to be. He clearly knows what he's doing and his comfort with the process helped put us at ease. We received numerous compliments from our guests on Anthony and the ceremony.

Bryna · Married on 04/18/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Anthony. He is very personable and caring. We had multiple pre-marital sessions with him where he got to know us and we got to know him. On the day of our wedding he added a couple of personal touches to the ceremony which made it that much more special. We are so happy we chose him to help guide us and officiate our wedding. Thank you Anthony!

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

Anthony was very professional and he did a great job during the rehearsal and the ceremony.

Neal · Married on 04/13/2018

Anthony was truly amazing and tied our ceremony together perfectly. He was very personable and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. I know of a couple of people who are getting married and I've already suggested him as an officiant.

Neal · Married on 04/13/2018

Anthony was a great officiant. He was on time and very personable. I have suggested to others who may be getting married that he should be a top choice.

Crystal · Married on 04/11/2018

Anthony helped make our wedding day very special. He is very caring and kind.

• I

Isabel · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I want to thank Anthony and Margie for such a wonderful weeding ceremony. We were surprised on how many options and ideas Anthony had for a ceremony. We were able to customized our weeding ceremony to our liking and had some more details we wanted to incorporated and Anthony along with Margie (our spanish translator) helped us put it all together in order for it to be an unforgetable day for both of us. Our family and friends congratulated us on how well everything was organized and how beautiful the ceremony was. We honestly cannot wait until our video is out to see our ceremony, it was truly and magical and unforgettable day for both of us. We cannot thank Anthony and Margie enough for everhything they did for us, without them that day wouldn't have been the same.