Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

202 Reviews for Anthony-Montana.com

202 Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

kathleen · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Hi
    Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
    thanks,

Michael Mcleran · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Bob Dunn did our wedding and he was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful and people could not stop talking about it. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get married.

Anna Jaramillo · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing!

Anthony truly set the bar high, he is an amazing speaker and spoke without reading much at all and maintaining eye contact with my (now husband) and I during the entire ceremony. Our guests couldn't stop talking about him and were very pleased with his professionalism and creativity. Anthony made our ceremony feel one of a kind and we wouldn't have gone with anyone else! Anthony kept the attention of all my guests, we are very pleased!

• Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

I would highly recommend Anthony. He made our wedding experience even more memorable. We received so many compliments on the ceremony and we couldn’t have done it without the help of Anthony Montana!

Cyndilynn67@gmail.com · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Day!

Anthony was awesome! We are from Kentucky and we wanted to "elope" in Arizona! We worked out all the details prior to our arrival in AZ on Thursday night, made a quick stop at the Maricopa County clerks office to get our license on Friday morning and met Anthony at the Desert Botanical Gardens. We "picked" two witnesses from among the visitors at the Gardens and got married!! Anthony made our service extra special, he could tell we were excited and happy and conveyed that in the ceremony. I could not have picked a better person to officiate for us! Thank you Anthony for completing our day, it was the best day of our lives and we will remember it as the most perfect day!

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

From the moment we met Anthony, we knew he was THE ONE!! His enthusiasm really set him apart. He really loves what he does and it shows. My fiancé (now husband) and I chose to participate in pre-marital counseling with Anthony and it was by far one of the best experiences we could have gone through with each other. We are both non-religious and Anthony placed no judgment. During our counseling sessions, Anthony sat back and listened to both of us, again placing no judgment but only helping us understand each others views and encouraging us to talk it through so we could come to an agreement.
    Anthony was there for our rehearsal (day before the wedding) and really went through the whole run down with us which made me feel COMPLETELY comfortable with how “the real day” would go.
    Our wedding day, BEST DAY EVER!!! Anthony was more amazing than I thought he could be...if that’s even possible.
    I had guests coming up to me after the ceremony asking for his name. Telling me he was the most amazing officiant they have ever seen. Thank you Anthony for EVERYTHING you have done for Kenny and I. We truly are so appreciative!!

Kristin Tranberg · Married on 10/20/2018

The greatest speaker

Anthony was amazing! He is a very good speaker, he made everyone laugh, very professional, and easy to communicate with! I highly recommend using him as an officiant for your wedding! All of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was! Thank you so much!!!

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding ever!

Anthony was unable to officiate our wedding since he was already committed to a wedding. However, he was extremely awesome and paired us with Manny Mello. Manny did an an amazing job officiating our wedding. It was perfect!!! I could not have asked for a better ceremony.

• Manuel

Manuel Rubio · Married on 10/13/2018

Anthony is THEE officiant you're looking for.

We were beyond excited for our wedding and to share this momentous day with both our families. The moment Anthony commenced the ceremony, his voice made everything so much better. The beautiful choice of words resonate put together with our vows swept the crowd away. Everyone was begging to know more about Anthony by the end of the night. Do yourself a favor and check him out. The man is 100% professional, you won't be sorry and neither will your guests.

Maura · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Ceremony

We had James Washburn officiate our wedding. We met with him once to go over our ceremony. Then we kept in contact through him with email. Everyone loved our ceremony so much. He never forced us into something that we did not want in our ceremony. Thank you so much for our wonderful day.

Anthony-Montana.com 2

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony made the ceremony absolutely perfect

We were so incredibly blessed to get Anthony as our officiate. He really made the ceremony so specifically about us and who we are as a couple. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me raving about how incredible Anthony was and asking me where we knew him from in our lives, and I had to tell them that we had only just met him for our wedding. The ceremony was heartfelt, and emotional, and there was no stress involved because he just made everything so easy. He has a way of just putting you at ease and helping you just focus on what the day is really about. He really made it the perfect day and celebration of us. There really is no one like him, so if you have the chance, get Anthony to be your officiate. I promise you will be so incredibly thankful that you did.

Carrie · Married on 09/27/2018

Anthony was very sweet and professional. He nailed his role as officiant. My husband and I are very happy we chose him for our wedding and I would 100% recommend. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Nick · Married on 09/23/2018

Anthony was awesome! He did a great job and is a very humble and down to earth professional! I highly recommend his services without any reservations.

Ginger · Married on 09/22/2018

Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding! He was not only professional, but it felt like a friend you have known for a long time! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!!

Michael · Married on 09/16/2018

Outstanding and Flexible

Anthony was an amazing officiant. He was organized and well spoken, always available for questions. When we told him we were having our wedding several hours out of town he told us "no problem." When we made customized changes to our vows he told us "sure thing." Everyone told us how warm and comforting and welcoming he was after the ceremony ended and we were definitely pleased with the ceremony. Anthony is an amazing officiant that I would recommend to anyone searching for the perfect one!

Anthony-Montana.com 3
    Anthony-Montana.com 4
    Anthony-Montana.com 5
    Anthony-Montana.com 6

James · Married on 09/01/2018

We really want to thank Anthony for the beautiful heartfelt ceremony. He took his time, met with us prior to the wedding to get all the details. The ceremony was perfect and we highly recommend him.

Anthony-Montana.com 7
    Anthony-Montana.com 8
    Anthony-Montana.com 9

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing officiant!

Anthony did such a wonderful job officiating our wedding. So many guests told us afterward how much they enjoyed his words and presence and he made the ceremony so enjoyable. He traveled a far distance which was a huge commitment. We cannot thank Anthony enough.

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children’s Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Anthony-Montana.com 10

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children's Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Brighitte · Married on 06/16/2018

Anthony was great, as soon as he arrived, we got the ceremony started and he really put me at ease right before and during the ceremony! What he said was perfect and everything was lovely! Thanks Anthony!!

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2018

We have received so many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was because of Anthony! My husband and I have said multiple times that we truly could not have picked a better officiant!

Anthony-Montana.com 11

Jake · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we got the chance to work with Anthony and to have him as the officiant for our wedding. He had so many wonderful words and made it very special with unique additions that he learned about us through our pre marital counseling sessions with him. He would highly recommend Anothony as an officant, counselor, or preferably both!

Anthony-Montana.com 12

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2018

Very helpful, even in a last minute bind. I highly recommend, especially if going non traditional. Very friendly and very adaptive.