Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Reviews

80 | La Mesa, CA

80 Reviews for Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist

Rhonda · Married on 08/04/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Anthony! We planned our wedding long distance (FL to CA). Anthony sent us audio files of song suggestions so we could select the perfect ones. He arrived on time and was all set up and ready to go. I walked down the aisle to his rendition of Bolero a Marcos and it was beautiful! He stepped it up a bit and played his amazing flamenco music during our cocktail hour. If you are looking for a true professional to enhance your special day, you must speak to Anthony!

Donald · Married on 08/04/2018

Anthony is a professional. His music was the perfect accompaniment to our wedding and cocktail hour. It was easy to meet with him and follow up with music suggestions via audio file of his own recorded music. We had many compliments from our guests as to his skill with the guitar. He worked well with the wedding planner and has been added to their preferred provider list. He was on time and ready to play. We strongly recommend you choose Anthony for your special event.

Hani · Married on 10/28/2017

We had an extra special party thanks to our entertainment. Anthony and Melba are very talented and professional.

Dion · Married on 01/04/2017

I was not onsite to hear your performance, but was told the music added to the ambience of the event and all were very pleased. Thank you!

Suzanne · Married on 11/12/2016

You will be very impressed - he is simply amazing.

Gail · Married on 09/18/2016

The Music played at our wedding and reception was incredible!
    People were commenting about how much they enjoyed the music! You could have conversations while all the festivities
    We're going on! Anthony even let us use the
    Mike a few times to have folks say a piece and make a
    Toast ! He was a joy to work with and he seemed to enjoy
    Being there as much as we enjoyed having him at our celebration!
    Great choice!

Bre · Married on 09/09/2016

Anthony was extremely pleasant to work with. He was timely and the music was amazing.

Debra · Married on 08/13/2016

Beautiful music! Anthony took care of everything, music selection and set up in two locations for the ceremony and the dinner worked out really nice. The music was not too loud, a nice background for the dinner. I would diffidently recommend!

Ken · Married on 06/30/2016

And most importantly, Anthony's music was wonderful!! We worked on the wedding music choices a bit, but we left it to him to choose and everyone commented on the beauty of the sound; ideal volume and tone before and during the ceremony, plus at our reception and dinner....

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2016

Anthony was amazing and we were happ to have him at our wedding. A true gem!

Anthony did an amazing job with the music for our ceremony and reception. We had a guitar duet. Both he and the other guitarist were amazing! Music was beautiful. Anthony is extremely professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend.

Brian · Married on 09/15/2013

The music was great and really went well with the wedding as a whole. It made for a great experience.

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

Anthony performed at our recent wedding in San Diego and he was wonderful. He performed solo for the ceremony and as part of a duet for the cocktail hour. The flamenco music was perfect. Our only wish was that we could have enjoyed more of the cocktail hour than the last ten minutes, but as the bride and groom, our presence was needed elsewhere (this was not our choice). I did hear from many guests about the incredible music he performed during cocktail hour. Anthony is a true professional - he is responsive and punctual - and truly enjoys performing.

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a reception at our house and Anthony provided the music for the first few hours. He was a hit! Loved his music and thought he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for spanish/flamenco guitar. We will definitely be using him again for future events.

Candise · Married on 06/24/2013

My Wedding was the most beautiful event that I could have ever dreamed of having! This was definitely because of Anthony and his music! From the first moment that I called him, I felt such a strong rep-or, He is absolutely an amazing Guitarist/Musician!!!!! Hiring him to be part of my special day was one of the happiest decisions I made! He chose and played the most beautiful songs you have ever heard while I walked down the aisle toward my husband, as well as after the ceremony, and then dinner and dancing- Especially the ones he played for my first dance with my Dad, and then my Husband! It's music that you will want to hear forever! He is beyond talented, it seems to just flow out of him naturally-, it's incredible! He has the most wonderful personality I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to have had the privilege of having Anthony with me and my family for my Once in a Lifetime!!!! I would recommend Anthony to everyone that wants to make their day amazingly beautiful!!!!! Thank you so very much Anthony!!!!

Tony & Jana · Married on 06/19/2013

Anthony was recommended to me by my Father in Law, who had seen Anthony play at a company event. We were told that we would not be dissapointed. My Wife and I were more than impressed by the quality of play and Anthony more than exceeded our expectations. We chose to book Anthony for a family reunion/engagement party the night before our Wedding at the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. My relatives and friends still talk about how special that night was having everyone dine together while having a live Flamenco guitarist to "spice" our catered event up.

Kristyn · Married on 06/07/2013

Great music! Really enjoyed having Anthony apart of our wedding!

Rachelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Anthony is incredibly professional, helpful, and talented. He took the time to meet with us at the site weeks in advance of the event, and he was also helpful in recommending other vendors to us. His music set the perfect tone for our wedding. Guests loved him! We would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Jeana · Married on 05/04/2013

LOOK NO FURTHER...ANTHONY IS YOUR GUY! He played during our outdoor wedding and it was absolutely perfect. His beautiful music set the tone for our ceremony. Anthony was playing as guests arrived, during the ceremony, and also during our cocktail hour before dinner. He was punctual, very talented, and great to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Johnny · Married on 03/14/2013

He is amazing. Could not have wished for a better guitarist. He was prompt. I would use him again.

Alyson · Married on 11/24/2012

Anthony is a fabulous professional flamenco guitartist!! He played beautiful music during the cocktail hour of my wedding reception. I wish I could have booked him for more than an hour. Anthony is very talented and you would be missing out if you did not hire him.

Giovanna · Married on 09/30/2012

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! The Spanish guitar for the ceremony music was the perfect touch. He was punctual, detailed and positive! Gave him creative liberty to chose the processional and recessional music and he made excellent choices. He also provided a Trio for the cocktail hour that was a big hit as well! Would definitely recommend Anthony and his musical services!

Michael · Married on 09/03/2012

Anthony's Flamenco guitar playing was exactly what we hoped it would be. He was on time, flexible, played exactly the right thing at the right time and he was a joy to work with. The type of music he played fit our event perfectly. I would highly recommend hiring Anthony if you are looking for a Flamenco guitarist.

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/11/2012

Anthony performed at our recent wedding for our ceremony and cocktail hour, he was truly amazing and really set the tone for our wedding. I can't thank Anthony enough!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Alicia, I really appreciate the nice comments.

t · Married on 07/06/2012

Anthony was amazing. He was very helpful in selection of music to play during the processional. He assisted us with our ceremony music (we had a candle ceremony, a special song sung, and exeunt music). He was very professional in his setup and tear down. The reception was technical as we had no dancing, and instead of dancing we filled it with other forms of entertainment with this Anthony was very accommodating allowing us to use his equipment. He told us he would play flamenco music until the very end... and he did just that! Our guests were extremely well pleased with everything and the ambiance of the evening and Anthony contributed greatly to that. Thank You so much Anthony for making this very special for the two of us and our guests!