Anthem Golf & Country Club Reviews

Anthem Golf & Country Club 6
Anthem Golf & Country Club 7
  • Brynn

Brynn Orechia · Getting married on 01/04/2020

We love Anthem Golf and Country Club!

Choosing to have our wedding at Anthem was the best choice we made. We cannot rave more about the support we received from everyone at Anthem, and especially Kathy and Danielle. Throughout our planning process, both Kathy and Danielle were attentive and quick to respond with answers to any questions we had. Even before the wedding day, Anthem helped create fun experiences for not only us, but also our wedding party. My husband did the groom's golf outing, and had an amazing time. Lunch was included and the course was great. I did a pool day with my bridesmaids, and it was so nice to be able to enjoy the amenities. On the day of our wedding, we couldn't have been happier. The setting was perfect and every detail was attended to. There was nothing that I had to worry about, because they had everything covered before I even thought of it. The ceremony site was beautiful, and the reception was more than I could have asked for. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, and all the way through the reception, everything was amazing. Everyone at Anthem helped create such a smooth wedding experience for us, and our guests could not have had more fun. It honestly was the best night of our lives, and there is nothing I would have changed about the whole night. I would recommend Anthem as a wedding venue over and over again.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Monica

Monica Alaman · Married on 09/21/2019

Just amazing!

There is absolutely no other venue that can compare to Anthem Golf and Country Club! The views are phenomenal and the customer service from Kathy and Danielle are beyond exceptional! Danielle has helped me throughout my whole wedding planning experience and I am so grateful for her! Every question that I had was answered within minutes of sending an email, they were very flexible with whatever my husband and I wanted, and showed such professionalism. I had the wedding of my dreams and it was all because of Anthem. The food was just delicious and the organization of my wedding was off the charts. Choosing Ironwood Clubhouse was the best decision that my husband and I made and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

P.S. Our photographer was Acapello Photography

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 8

Danielle · Married on 04/19/2019

The Perfect Venue

Tyler and I were married just last month, and I can honestly say I am so grateful that I found a venue like Anthem Golf and Country Club. When we went there for the first time, we were in awe of how beautiful this place is. They have two venue options (both are great), but their main one is absolutely GORGEOUS! The ceremony spot has mountains that go for miles and miles. We met with Kathy for our tour and she is just as amazing as the view. She was not only willing to answer any questions we had, but gave us so many suggestions and helpful ideas. When we expressed our concern for the cost, she took the time aside to build a package specifically for us that included everything we envisioned for our day. She was our Fairy God Mother in our efforts of creating our happily ever after. Rest assured that we found the perfect venue, it was then time to plan the wedding. They provided us so many helpful worksheets and tools for us to succeed when planning our wedding. We then spoke with Danielle, who was just as great. Along with the mess of planning a wedding, Danielle was diligent in following up with me to confirm important details and schedule times to meet. We had the luxury of scheduling our 60 day meeting and our taste testing together, and Danielle was so kind and willing to help. She contributed fresh and popular ideas for decorations and was patient while Tyler and I made detailed decisions. When we explained again our concern of the price of the wedding to her, she was eager to offer decorations and utensils that they had on site. The day before the wedding (aka our wedding rehearsal day), I was given really difficult news. Heart broken and distraught, I called Danielle to cancel the wedding rehearsal, and she was so understanding. She was flexible, and adjusted her schedule the morning of the wedding to make sure she was there to help and direct. The day of the wedding was PERFECT. We thought our day was so magical, and all of our family was so complimentary. Every single person at the club was kind and willing to assist, from the gate keepers- to the staff serving us- to the club members cheering us on when we were getting ready to walk down the aisle. The food was amazing. We also used the cake company they recommend (Bamboo Bakery) and they were just as exceptional. Highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married! They were such a pleasure to plan with. We look forward to hosting any future events through them as well! Thank you Anthem Golf and Country Club!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Patrick · Married on 03/30/2019

March Anthem Wedding

After looking all over Scottsdale, we landed on Anthem due to their pricing. The venue is beautiful, the service was great and the food was fantastic. Would give everything a 9.5/10 as there was only one thing that wasn't perfect. We went with one of the all inclusive packages which made things convenient. But, the one thing to be aware of is "everything included" comes with an warning; yes everything is included but every single vendor we met with tried pushing and up selling their next package. It was extremely difficult to keep the cost of the wedding what the originally advertised price was. This isn't directly Anthem's fault, but it would have been nice to know at the very start that the all inclusive package was the base package for each vendor. Danielle was very helpful and made our night smooth! Would recommend getting married here.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 12/22/2018

Best Day of Our Life

Hi everyone who are getting married!!!!. Congratulations!!! And if you looking for the best venue , we have a great , and wonderful place!!! Anthem Country Club !!! We got married over there . Cathy , and Danielle are simply the best .
    Very professional, and always go the extra mile , so we don’t have to . We are so please with the results ; it was unbelievable from the ceremony, to the party . Food is excellent, place so elegant .
    Thank you so much Anthem Country Club staff .!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kellen Bell · Married on 12/09/2018

Best decision we could have made

If we could give Anthem more than 5 stars we would! We had a perfect day! Everything and everyone was wonderful. It honestly could not have been better. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. All our guests commented on how great the food was and the excellent service at the cocktail hour. Our weekend was so special and it was all possible because of Kathy, Danielle and the staff that assisted with everything. We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Anthem Gave Us A Perfect Wedding Day!

Anthem Country Club was the perfect spot for our special day. They were so flexible and accommodating! Every detail was acknowledged and Danielle and Kathy made sure the whole event went without a hitch. The two even wore our wedding colors--not missing a detail. They were able to help us plan the whole event in less than 4 months and honored both our time and budget constraints. Our wedding was elegant and tasteful with the combination of the club's amenities and the natural beauty of the landscape surrounding the venue.

The vendors they use are AMAZING!!! Amanda Capello (photographer), Array Design (flowers), SKM (Gary Jenkins), and Bamboo Bakery took our vision and made it even more spectacular than we could have imagined. Our photographers went above and beyond just taking our photos by helping when little "day of" dilemmas happened and giving us a thoughtful wedding day gift. Our florist was incredible--Allison Edwards from Array Design made our flowers an elegant focal point of the ceremony. Our cake from Bamboo Bakery was so delicious and all of our guests still talk about how good the wedding cake tasted. Finally, our DJ Gary Jenkins with SKM was excellent! He organized the reception so well and coordinated the wedding events with the music exactly how we requested--our guests had an amazing time and absolutely loved the music. He incorporated Brazilian and American music for us since several guests and the groom are from Brazil--it was a really great touch that all of our guests enjoyed.

Thank you so much for making our day incredible!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Shauna · Married on 08/18/2018

We planned a wedding in 2 months. Anthem Golf and Country club made it the easiest. They had it all. The bakery. The dj. The food. They set up everything for me. There was hardly anything to do when I got there, the day of. The ceremony and reception was held in one place, making it so easy too for guests. Many guests loved the food. The cake was awesome. Two people complimented the dj and how good he was too. Danielle and Kathy, I can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 13
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 14
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 15

Jennie · Married on 04/22/2018

This venue is amazing. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Kathy and Danielle are absolutely amazing. All our guests were blown away with how well the entire thing was put together and executed. We are so happy we chose Anthem and will be recommending to all our friends who need a gorgeous venue in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kevin · Married on 04/15/2018

In just a 4 month engagement, we were amazed how well our wedding turned out. Every detail was just what we wanted and it was truly a night that we will never forget. Danielle & Kathy were so helpful and instrumental in making our wedding perfect, and I have so much confidence in their ability to put on a great wedding for any couple. From the venue, to the food, to the vendors they recommend, it was all so great. We were happy with the value of what we paid for, and even as things got a bit expensive as we went over 100 guests, it was still worth every bit.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 16
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 17
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 18
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 19
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 20

Alison · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at the Anthem Golf and Country Club in March. The venue is absolutely beautiful--stunning mountains in the background and a gorgeous golf course. Additionally, the food was so delicious! Kathy and Danielle are both very professional and were extremely dedicated to ensuring that our big day was absolutely perfect (and it was!). We are so very happy that we had our wedding here. It is a night we will never forget.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/09/2018

I cannot express in words how wonderful the wedding process was with Anthem Golf & Country Club. The venue itself is stunning- mountains in the background, pristine golf courses, luxurious clubhouse. We chose an all-inclusive package, then sprung for a couple of additional things that were important to us (i.e. open bar for the entire night and a second photographer). The packages are reasonable, and include everything that you could need, with reasonable pricing for upgrading services. The preferred vendor list includes seriously high quality vendors that have been working with the club for many, many years. In particular, the DJ, photographers, bakery, and florist were ALL vendors I had been looking at prior to booking. The food is SO GOOD. Aside from the wonderful venue, the most important thing about the process and my wedding day were Danielle and Kathy. These two are PROS at what they do. They are responsive, engaged, and fully invested in your wedding. They both went above and beyond. I had an especially wonderful experience with them. At the time of our signing, my (now) husband and I were told that the venue was working to buy chivari chairs, instead of renting them on an as-needed basis. They were planning to include them with our package. When we had our final meeting with the team, we were told that there were some obstacles in getting the chairs in time, so we would not have them for our wedding. We were bummed. Two days before the wedding, Kathy calls me and says "I'm about to make your day". She worked to make the purchase happen in time AND contracted a private driver to pick these chairs up to get them there before my wedding. THAT, my friends, is service. To sum it all up, there was not a single thing about my wedding that I would change. We really made the right choice in choosing Anthem as our venue. MANY MANY thanks to Kathy and Danielle, and the whole staff for making our wedding the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 21
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 22
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 23
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 24
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 25

MJ · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding at Anthem Golf and Country Club was nothing short of perfect! The setting, the included vendors, the food, and of course the staff lead by Kathy and Danielle. So organized! We did one of their all inclusive packages that made everything so easy and stress free. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 26

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

We got married in February 2018 at the cafe at Ironwood at Anthem Country Club. We live in CT (I grew up in AZ), so we were planning our wedding from across the country, which would have been stressful, but Danielle and Kathy were AMAZINGLY helpful with the whole process, including on our wedding day!! Danielle really helped me make the little decisions and picture our big day without EVER putting pressure on us to do things a certain way or up-sell us, which was a huge sigh of relief for me. On the day of, she was great at calmly communicating exactly what was going on with our guests (ex: my father-in-law was running a bit late) and helping to make sure everything ran smoothly without ever adding extra stress for me. Our DJ even wanted to set up a bit differently than the Country Club was used to, and Danielle handled it so well and somehow made sure to appease everyone involved. Kathy is a pro! She's done this a million times and knows exactly how everything should run...she even got my husband and I a drink from the bar right when we sat down for dinner! Oh and the food was AMAZING!! I would recommend them to anyone, as it was such a great experience, both in planning and the day of our wedding! We were SO happy with Anthem Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Julianne · Married on 11/11/2017

Kathy at Anthem Country Club helped make my dream wedding come true! She was there every step of the way to guide me and answer all my questions .... or sometimes to calm my nerves when I started to stress! I can honestly say hands down it was everything I wanted and more!! They exceeded all my expectations and made one of the most important days of my life everything I always dreamed it would be! ❤️❤️❤️

I had many guest tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to ❤️

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 34
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 35
    Anthem Golf & Country Club 36

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

We looked at numerous places around the valley to get married, but as soon as we visited Anthem we knew we had found the perfect location. We went with the very affordable all-inclusive package because it offered a DJ, florist, photographer, plated meals, full bar, and officiant. We were honestly blown away by each of our vendors. We hosted our wedding at the Ironwood clubhouse. It has a gorgeous view of the mountains for the ceremony backdrop. Our reception was an indoor/outdoor ceeemony on the patio. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to and by far the most gorgeous. Danielle and Kathy were a gem to work with and made sure we were kept in the loop the whole way through! I wish we could do it all over again

Sent on 04/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 02/19/2017

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Anthem Golf & Country Club. Not only is the value for the amazing views, service, food, and details the best we found in our search throughout the valley for a venue, but Kathy and Danielle, who manage and coordinate your event, go above and beyond to make sure your day runs as seamless as possible. Their convenient wedding packages and relationships with solid and reliable vendors made the whole experience beyond special. Our cake was delicious, our Officiant made it so personal, and our DJ from SKM kept the night flowing perfectly. Thank you for making this moment in our life so memorable!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Angela · Married on 11/30/2016

We looked at several places... Then our last place was right here in our very own neighborhood and country club!!! The moment we stepped onto Kathys office I felt all stress melt away... She knew actually what i wanted for our small family wedding. The grounds were perfect and the staff amazing. I didn't have any stress or worries from the time we booked all the way after the wedding festivities. Just perfect!!! Thank you Anthem Country Club!!!! I'm also so blessed I get to live here!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jacque · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough great things about getting married at Anthem Country Club!! My husband and I got married on November 12,2016 and our all-inclusive Wedding at Anthem Ironwood Clubhouse more than exceeded my expectations. It was our dream day, all because of the hard work of Danielle and Kathy. They love their jobs and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They were very on top of everything leading up to our big day and everything on our wedding day went as planned with zero issues. I never had to worry about a single thing. I can't tell you how many amazing compliments we got on the food, service, environment and all around beautiful venue! Huge thank you to Danielle and Kathy for our unforgettable Wedding day!! -Chris & Jacque Stella

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2016

We chose the Persimmon grass lawn for our ceremony and the Persimmon Patio for our reception and couldn't imagine a more perfect location for our Wedding. From the very first meeting with the team at the Anthem Country club to the day of the event it was easy and stress free this was in part because we used all of the recommended vendors. Cathy and Danielle went above and beyond to help with my special requests during the planning stages and even brought me a tray of snacks right before the ceremony because as most brides do I forgot to eat that day.
    I highly recommend this gorgeous venue and will add that the price was well below what other venues of lesser quality charge.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Tenaya · Married on 11/04/2016

Kathy was outstanding. We didn't want traditional wedding food and they delivered! Kathy really took the time to listen to what we wanted and made it all happen. Anthem is a beautiful venue! So happy we had our wedding with them! Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Sonya · Married on 10/29/2016

Kathy and Danielle were wonderful and kept us calm throughout the process. Food was amazing, venders within the package were great. We used Jodi for flowers, bamboo for the cake, still life for photos and crazy shotz for our photo booth (which was really fun). Over all a great experience. My only feedback would be to have better prosecco. There are so many great value prosecco options out there.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Jerry · Married on 10/22/2016

I really had a great exprerience during my wedding,everthing was on point and there was always somebody available to ask any question especail Danielle.Personal i will recommend this place to anyone,you wont regret.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brad · Married on 09/03/2016

They made our budget look like double the value. The food was fantastic, the decorations and linens were beautiful. We love the views. On the day of the wedding, I had a list of small things that I wanted done, but Kathy had already taken care of them, before I could give her the list. Great attention to detail. We loved everything.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Gretchen · Married on 05/28/2016

Our wedding at Anthem was BEAUTIFUL! Kathy and Danielle were amazing and so eager to help! I could not have imagined a better day! We had the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and the reception at the Ironwood Clubhouse and they were all great! The food was fantastic and everyone seemed to have had a great time. We used their vendors and loved SKM entertainment, Bamboo Bakery, and Flowers by Jodi. I highly recommend Anthem Golf & Country Club!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016