Anthem Country Club Reviews

44 | Henderson, NV

44 Reviews for Anthem Country Club

Shelley Dolney · Married on 02/22/2020

Love this venue

Sheena is awesome. The venue is so beautiful. We toured the venue on 3/30/19 and this was our top choice for a Vegas are destination wedding. We ultimately decided to go with a venue closer to home.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Shelley,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure meeting you! We wish you nothing, but the best and hope to keep in touch!

Congrats!

Sheena
  • Ruby

Ruby P · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Anthem County Club for our wedding in October. The staff /customer service was excellent, the ceremony and reception location was gorgeous. Menu options were extensive with different food and drink packages, as well as flexible add-ons. The food was delicious, and servers were very friendly and efficient. Sheena made it very easy to plan our wedding from NY, and walked us through each stage step by step.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Ward · Married on 08/18/2019

Our special wedding

We have recently been married at Anthem Country Club, and could not have wished for a better wedding. Everything from start to finish was fantastic, the service of the staff, the views from the balcony, the support from Sheena, the venue itself, it was all faultless. With coming over from the UK, we did need support and Sheena and the Anthem team could not have been more helpful, they made our experience truly amazing. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of getting married in or around Las Vegas to get in touch with Anthem, you will not be disappointed! The best day of our lives made extra special thanks to Anthem.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Venue Choice Possible!

We had both our ceremony and reception at Anthem Country Club and it was the best choice we could have possibly made! We absolutely loved the venue! Getting married lakeside with the view of Las Vegas in the background was breathtaking. And we loved having our dance floor outside on the balcony terrace underneath the open sky and beautiful bistro lights. The ballroom was also a perfect space for dinner and celebrating as well. The staff at Anthem are amazing, Sheena leads an awesome team and they were very organized, professional, and considerate throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as on the big day. Their included vendors are both trustworthy and talented. Pastor Pete was our officiant, Darlene and Cakes on the Move provided our wedding cake, Jennifer from Add Creative Excitement was our DJ, and Jovani Linens and Floral Design provided our ceremony flowers, table linens, and chiavari chairs. We loved all of them and it was so nice to have them included in our wedding package. The catered food at Anthem was also fantastic! And their bar staff was super friendly and went above and beyond to take care of our guests at our wedding reception. Overall we could not be happier with Anthem Country Club as our chosen wedding venue! We loved everything about it, from the getting-ready areas, to the ceremony location and photo-op spots, to the beautiful clubhouse and friendly staff. Trust me, you can't go wrong selecting this as your venue. You will be so happy that you did! Thank you to everyone at Anthem for hosting our absolutely perfect wedding! We appreciate the entire team and everything that you did to make our special day a dream come true! We wish we could do it all again! :)

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • F

Fe+Jasen Abe · Married on 12/08/2018

Anthem Country club

The wedding venue is absolutely gorgeous! Sheena (wedding coordinator) was excellent she helped us with everything we needed. We would definitely recommend this to anyone for a perfect wedding location.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Hi Fe and Jasen,

Thank you so much for your review! We truly enjoyed hosting your wedding and hope your honeymoon was perfect!

Congrats again and visit me soon!

Sheena

Mickie · Married on 06/30/2018

Great service....highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue, coordinator and wedding day!! Anthem CC was our favorite venue after looking at about 15 or so venues throughout LV area (off the strip) -- we were doing a destination wedding and loved that we still had the view of the LV Strip from the venue to "wow" our guests. The ceremony site was gorgeous! It is right off the clubhouse in front of the pretty pond, it was a beautiful backdrop. We were able to have our dance floor outside on the balcony and do our reception dinner inside - it was a great space for our 90 guests. The food was absolutely delicious, the bar was great and the service was perfection. I loved working with Kimberly and her staff -- they were so accommodating and helpful through the entire day. Thank you for my picture perfect wedding day team Anthem!!! :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Sara,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy that your wedding day was everything you dreamt it would be and thank you for letting me be a part of it! I loved your style and seeing everything come to life.. Congratulations again!

Jen · Married on 03/24/2017

We absolutely loved Anthem Country Club! Kimberly our coordinator did everything to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We can't thank Kimberly and her staff enough. :)

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jen & Brian,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review, you were an absolute pleasure to work with! I'm so happy and privileged to of been a part of your wedding day !!

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

Christina really helped with our wedding planning, even with last minute changes and cancelations ... and she went the extra mile! We loved our wedding, and I was so grateful to have been able to work with Christina. Especially because I didn't even see the venue until the day of the reception! Luckily she took care of all the details.

Sent on 01/04/2017

binit · Married on 12/03/2016

its a beautiful place and the staff is very helpful and friendly... Christina helped us a lot with everything the serive was great food was awesome their dj rocked our party. if i throw a party again then its just gonna be at this place.

Sent on 12/06/2016

katie · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthem is a gorgeous wedding venue, I am so thankful that I chose it. All of my guests were so blown away by the views and the beauty of our wedding. There were some bumps in the road during the planning, we had a change in event coordinator near the beginning of our wedding planning with no notice. We also had a few issues with quoting, but they completely worked with us and in the long run everything ended up being worth it. You will have bumps in the road no matter WHERE you hold your wedding, but Anthem was definitely top notch and was within budget for what I was looking for. I am thankful to Christina Quintana for being so attentive and on top of everything during my planning. She is a very straightforward coordinator and she will get you the answers you're looking for within a reasonable amount of time, which is important when you're doing the planning yourself. Highly recommended venue!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Tricia · Married on 04/09/2016

We looked at about a dozen venues before we visited Anthem Country Club. We liked several other venues, but we we saw Anthem we were blown away. It is an unbelievably beautiful site, with gorgeous landscaping. We both loved it immediately. We initially signed the contract with Maria, but after a couple months Christina replaced Maria. We were a little nervous at first, but she did a great job reassuring us and she helped make our wedding day perfect. The ceremony was supposed to be outside and a great lakeside location, but unfortunately it poured rain on our wedding day. Christina did great to set up an alternate site in doors, and everything went off without a hitch. All of our guests commented on how great the site was, and how dinner tasted amazing. We are so happy we went with Anthem Country Club, our wedding could not of been any better. Thanks!

Sent on 04/25/2016

I cannot adequately express how much everyone enjoyed my son and daughter in law's wedding at Anthem Country Club. The venue is gorgeous, the food was outstanding, the presentations were awesome and Maria Bautista was an angel to work with. She had suggestions but was not at all pushy, and always wanted to make sure the wedding was a reflection of the couple, which it was. This is a perfect place for a destination wedding to the Las Vegas area or for those living close. We have had so many compliments about what a memorable night it was. It was beyond our expectations and I had high expectations! Everyone was thorough, kind and fun! We could not have done this long distance from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia as we had without Maria's guidance, suggestions and professionalism

Sent on 06/15/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2014

Anthem Country Club was AMAZING!!! And Maria Bautista was just fabulous to work with! She helped coordinate everything and made my special day amazing! I can't thank Maria enough for everything!

Sent on 05/21/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

I can't say enough positive things about Anthem Country Club! My fiance and I found out a week before our wedding that we could no longer use the home we had planned on for our venue. In a mad scramble we called Anthem and found out that their venue, with a little schedule and member tweaking, could be made available for us. Kim and the Anthem teamed immediately stepped up the to plate and made my wedding all that I had ever hoped it could be! The venue and view are gorgeous, the food was wonderful and my week long transition over to Anthem went seamlessly! Our guests were all extremely impressed with Anthem and their service, and my wedding was a terrific success! Thank you Kim for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/23/2010

In my wildest dreams, I never could have imagined my wedding would have been so spectacular. Thank you to the Anthem Country Club Staff, especially Staci Kirk. We chose Anthem Country Club after giving up our first choice venue due to non-responsiveness. It was a beautiful location and we had great communication during our months of planning. Staci understood our vision and helped to create our unique affair. She was even able to recommend our DJ and guitarist who were both wonderful. Our guests were impressed with everything including the high quality of service, beautiful setting and decor, and the delicious food! I would insist that all future Nevada Brides choose Anthem Country Club for their ceremony and reception venue...I could not have been happier, and they too will be 100% satisfied!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Debbie · Married on 09/18/2010

We need a lot more space for the praise we have for Anthem Country Club and the coordinators. They did so much more than we anticipated, such as wine and champagne, a fruit/cheese platter as the bride was getting ready - picture labels on the water bottles, names on the chairs for the reserved seating at the site, the golf cart transfers,etc. Our guests kept thanking us for the venue, delicious food, impeccable service (ALWAYS with a smile). The DJ was awesome, the flowers were incredible, and the cake lady was very flexible. Staci and Jody are great multi-taskers, Joy is very gracious. Their time-line was very precise, yet flexible. Circumstances out of our control that had nothing to do with the country club, were handled with great sensitivity and concern. I have planned many events in my life, but could never have done such a thorough and beautiful job as Anthen Country Club did for our daughter. I am most happy and privileged to recommend them to any bride that wants perfection.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Kristin · Married on 06/12/2010

Our wedding was everything that we ever imagined and more thanks to Staci, Joy, and the staff at Anthem Country Club. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the experience unforgettable.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Shannon · Married on 05/08/2010

Anthem was the first venue that we viewed and we absolutely fell in love with it! Staci Kirk and her team are amazing! They were able to answer any questions we had and made time of us to come out and visit the site to see how they set up for weddings. Staci kept in contact with us along the way and was on top of things every step of the way. Everything was planned out and organized so well that I was stress free on my wedding day. I will never forget my special day and it has to do with having it at Anthem Country Club.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Sheree · Married on 04/09/2010

Staci and Joy couldn't have brought the day together any better then what they did! From the ceremony to the reception and the dinner everything exceeded our expectations! You won't find a better place in Las Vegas!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Aida · Married on 11/07/2009

We had a very enjoyable experience at Anthem Country Club. The service was excellent and the ambiance was marvelous; loved the fireworks!! All the vendors that were recommended by Anthem CC were very professional and I would highly recommend them. Marisha (flowers) Simple elegance (cake) Digs Photography and alagator soup (wedding invitations).

Staci & Joy were a pleasure to work with and were wonderful organizers and made sure the event was a night to remember.

Sent on 11/28/2009

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2009

Anthem Country Club was amazing! All of their recommended vendors and general recommendations were top notch. Staci and Joy were fabulous wedding coordinators. On the day of, all I had to deal with was looking beautiful, everything else was flawless. I am still getting complements about the venue, flowers, cake and food. The food was delicious, the best wedding food I have ever had. I would have paid for that meal at any 5 star restaurant (and I am a food snob). Everyone cleaned their plates and asked for more.

I would 100% recommend Anthem Country Club for a wedding and use all of their recommended vendors.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Malia · Married on 08/08/2009

The staff at Anthem Country Club listened to our wants and needs and did everything within their power to make it happen! Staci Kirk and her staff treat you as if your event is the only one happening from the time you book till your special day. It was also a relief to find that they had an all inclusive package (includes: Florist, DJ, Officiant, String Trio, Cake, etc.) so we didn't have to find our own vendors, just a photographer. They also offer fireworks, ice carvings, and more elaborate decor options. (You really don't have to do much to the place because it's already so beautiful.)
    I would highly reccomend Anthem to any couple planning their wedding. The environment is just so elegant and classy...not to mention the breathtaking view of the Strip and Mount Charleston, which is exceptionally stunning during sunset! I am so happy that we chose Anthem Country Club to be apart of our wedding, from the exceptional service and staff to the delicate details they we're their from square one and saw it through till the end! Beautiful Place!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2009

Anthem Country Club is such a beautiful location. It was all well worth the money. The wedding coordinators were amazing and we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Our wedding day was more than we could ever have asked for because of the staff at Anthem Country Club.

Sent on 09/05/2009

Lola · Married on 04/25/2009

I highly recommend Anthem Country Club. Staci and Joy (the event coordinators)are two of the nicest ladies you will ever meet. The staff was very professional and provided excellent service. They gave incredible attention to detail and made sure that we had a perfect day. Our guests ranted and raved about how beautiful the wedding was and that they had such a great time.

Sent on 04/29/2009