Antelligent Photography Reviews

2 | Memphis, TN

2 Reviews for Antelligent Photography

Tangela · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend this photographer for any occasion. I hired him for my wedding and he went over and beyond to make sure he captured every moment on our special day. He arrived on time and was ready to work, and he was the last person to leave. He provided quality work as well, very professional and friendly. I have no complaints about this photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Antelligent Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Tangela! I knew how important that day was for you, so I wanted to give me very best service. I am honored to showcase your dream wedding in my portfolio. I stayed up all night before the wedding gathering my equipment and prepare myself accordingly so I could arrive onetime and with everything ready to go.

Carolyn · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Anthony (Antelligent photographer) for our annual Cocktails & Conservation fundraising event in downtown Memphis, and he was AMAZING! Great quality photos at an affordable price, and our guests raved all night (and even after the event) about how personable, considerate, and respectable he was. Absolutely wonderful to work with. Will definitely hire him for future events and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2018