208 Reviews for Antares Musicians

Ceremony (4)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (1)

Great experience with Antares.

Profile Picture Christy, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

A string trio from Antares played for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were wonderful. Tammy was our point person before the wedding, and she was incredibly responsive and helpful with picking out our processional and recessional music, and she was also really communicative with our day of coordinator about cueing the ceremony. It’s very clear that Antares musicians have a ton of experience with weddings. I didn’t get to hear much of the pre ceremony or cocktail hour music, but I received so many compliments about the fun music they played. We asked them to play more contemporary music, and our guests loved hearing instrumental versions of many songs, especially the Game of Thrones theme song! I highly recommend Antares – they’re incredibly professional and experienced, and of course, their music was top notch.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything went great. I and the guest at my wedding love the music. I was press for time since i had a week to go for my wedding i was sending a lot of email and jill got back with me in a timely matter. All i can say is that Antares Musicians made my day so special and they went out of there way to make sure everything was stress free.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio played for ceremony and cocktail hour.
Did a great job, songs were recognizable and entertaining.

Profile Picture J, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

From the moment I looked at the very organized and extremely informative , complete with wonderful Sound Clips, Antares Musicians website, I knew immediately that I found a very professional and seasoned group to play at my daughter's Wedding Mass.
Our strings trio + flutist ensemble were simply magnificent and their beautiful music set the perfect tone for the ceremony. The collective raves and praises from our guests ..many music aficionados among them..were endless. We also hired through Antares Musicians a fabulous pianist who provided lovely background music during our sit - down dinner.
Equally important when planning any musical event is the need to communicate with the hired group. Again Antares did not disappoint. My point person Jill ( flutist) was consistently responsive to any and all questions throughout the planning process and she made EVERYTHING flow seamlessly for me.
Antares Musicians are perfect in every way! I not only highly recommend them but will unequivocally state.....ONLY hire them for your musical needs!
Bravo and my very best to Antares Musicians....
Kathleen G.
September 20, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Antares Musicians played for our wedding ceremony and a 1-hour cocktail reception. They were outstanding!!! The live music added something special to our wedding. They added a personal touch to the ceremony that wouldn't have been present with a DJ. The musicians were wonderful and accommodated our special requests for a couple of tunes that we both liked. We highly recommend these musicians-----our ceremony was beautiful and we loved the music.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Tammy was wonderful to work with! When my daughter requested a song that was not in their repertoire for her processional, they wrote a custom arrangement for a nominal fee. Well worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Antares did such an amazing job at my wedding. They played all of our musical selections beautifully, we got tons of compliments all night. Jill was a pleasure to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. If I had to plan my wedding over again they would still be one of the fist vendors I booked!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
4.2

Jill Thomassen, and company, were a delight to work with. We chose Antares purely by reputation sight (and sound) unseen! A terrific value. We chose pieces exclusively through their website. Their planning portal helped us in other portions of our planning process. We had an outdoor wedding planned at Pier 5, but at the last minute ran into rain. Antares made an effortless transition to our inside back-up. Produced excellent sound. Guests loved the ambiance they created. Thank you!

Profile Picture John, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Antares Musicians were the perfect addition to my elegant wedding at the DAR. Their sound was wonderful and working with them to prepare for my special day was a breeze! I strongly recommend Antares.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Antares did a great job providing our ceremony and cocktail hour music. They are really talented and have an awesome music selection. They are also really organized and made planning the ceremony/cocktail hour music portion of our wedding a breeze. They provided us with a detailed questionnaire which we completed. From there Antares had all of the information they needed. They prepared a cue sheet which they shared with us, and on the wedding day everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/21/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you'd like to feel like an absolute dream on your wedding day, please choose Antares Musicians. On our wedding day, Antares did our ceremony music. It was absolutely beautiful. They were sooo easy to work with and started and ended all of the ceremony music with excellent precision. There is definitely a difference between the songs they played so beautifully themselves versus music coming from a speaker (not saying that's bad at all). But if you've got an ear for clear, beautiful music - I would highly suggest them!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals

Beautiful. Just beautiful. They are so talented. Easy to work with as well! I would def recommend their talent!

Profile Picture JJ, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

We used the Antares musicians for our ceremony and they were an amazing addition to our wedding. They provided beautiful music and were so easy to work with! They are responsive, detail oriented and professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more! (Side note: guests could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed the music)

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired a string trio from Antares Musicians for our May 1st wedding. Our trio played during our ceremony and reception and they were incredible- our guests are still talking about how beautiful the music was. Our contact was Tammy. From start to finish Tammy was amazing. I picked two songs for our processional and recessional that weren’t in their music library and Tammy worked with me to find the arrangements online so I wouldn’t have to pay the $50 fee for Antares to arrange the piece. At our reception, my mother requested a song and our trio found the song online and played it for her, all within minutes! We are completely satisfied with Antares- not only were they wonderful musicians but were also lovely people. Thank you so much Antares for making our wedding so beautiful!
-Emily and Steven 05/01/16

Profile Picture Emily, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We received tons of complements on the beautiful music! It set the tone for a lovely wedding. For 30 minutes prior to the service the music was classical and or religious. My daughter picked non-traditional music for the ceremony....which I admit made me a little nervous. "The Luckiest" for the bridesmaids entrance, "Faithfully" for the Bride's entrance and "Such Great Heights" (beginning where lyrics would normally start) for the recessional. The musicians made all three pieces sound as if they were composed just for them. Truly exquisite! Each is a gifted musician and each a pleasure to work with. I'll recommend them in a heartbeat!!!!

Profile Picture Nora, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Antares musicians were amazing. They played every song we selected and sounded amazing. They made our ceremony and cocktail hour even better. It was definitely worth it and one of our favorite memories from the wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Antares Musicians completely delivered on our wedding day. They performed both at the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Several of our guests (and our photographer) noted that it was the best music they'd heard at a wedding. In the weeks leading up to the big day, their coordinator (Jill) was highly organized and communicative, making sure we understood our options for the playlist and giving informed suggestions where we needed help. If you're looking for a string quartet, especially one that can play the Beatles and Beach Boys with the same skill as classical tunes, Antares is a great choice.

Profile Picture J.B., 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Working with The Antares Musicians was such a breeze! The value for the service they provided was phenomenal. I wish I had an excuse to have another event because I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Jill was very responsive through email and offered suggestions when I did not know the best course of action. Tammy, Shane, and the third violinist (I can't remember his name!!) were so friendly and kind. My wedding guests commented on how lovely they sounded, and how classy they made the wedding feel. I cannot thank them all enough for their professionalism, talent, and the skill they brought to our wedding day. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Alysa, 11/29/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Antares Musicians were a delight to word with and truly professional. It made for a very smooth flow to the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.
I would definitely refer them to other clients.
Anne Berman
Special Event & Wedding Consultant

Profile Picture Anne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We couldn't have been happier with Antares Musicians. We initially booked them for our ceremony for our black-tie wedding. They not only learned our favorite songs for our processional and recessional, they played our cocktail hour as well with very little notice! Very professional, fantastic song selections, we were just thrilled. Added fantastic atmosphere and made our ceremony unforgettable.

Profile Picture Avery, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Antares Trio created a perfect musical performance for our wedding and the reception and dinner that followed the ceremony. Accomplished professionals and highly talented performers, these musicians provided the elegance of classical pieces to underscore the formal commitment of bride and groom to each other and then provided a robust repertoire of show tunes and popular music to animate the revelry after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose a string trio of two violinists and one cellist. They were amazing and very professional to work with. I felt so comfortable with their frequent communication before the wedding so I knew they were on top of everything. I was able to personalize the ceremony music and it was so beautiful. I received so many compliments on the added touch of having live music. It really made the ceremony special having them there and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Antares musicians were professional easy to deal with and flexible including with a last minute venue change. Plus they sounded great.

Profile Picture Gerard, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musician at my church dropped the ball and I had to book ceremony musicians less than a month before my wedding, so understandably I was a little frantic. After sending around tons of inquiries, Jill responded within a few hours, we had a phone call that evening, and I booked the Antares Musicians within a few days. We had a trio - violin, flute, and cello - and Jill helped me pick the music, as well.

The form I filled out before the event helped me get all of the ducks in a row for the ceremony, and Jill was incredibly responsive as I had questions and concerns in hammering out the ceremony timeline, easing my worries and making me feel 100% confident that the music would be perfect.

Definitely book these guys if you're looking for professional, experienced musicians for a good value and high-quality customer service and preparation leading up to the event. They're amazing!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews