The Antares Musicians Reviews

208 | Ellicott City, MD

208 Reviews for The Antares Musicians

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

The Antares Musicians and especially our flautist, Jill, were very professional, informative, accommodating, and, most of all, excellent musicians. We had an outdoor wedding and Jill provided herself as the flautist and a guitarist to provide pre, during and post ceremony music. Jill provided us with a large list of music from which to choose our processional and recessional music and then aligned all other selections to the celebratory outdoor theme. Even our minister noted that the flute and guitar were perfect for an outdoor, summer event. The Antares Musicians utilize an online system to process the entire experience from contract to music selection, payment and wedding info. It was very efficient and professional.

We recommend Jill and her colleagues highly and thank them for making our ceremony special.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Ashlee · Married on 06/27/2014

Antares did a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony! If you need a cantor, I would highly recommend Berta.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Liz · Married on 06/21/2014

The Antares Musicians were responsive and fabulous to work with. They show up on time, were easy, and best of all, gave my event a classy and beautiful feel that I couldn't have had without them. Their music was absolutely gorgeous and they set an indescribable mood of elegance, sophistication and magic at our cocktail hour. During our wedding ceremony, their beautiful music filled the church and couldn't have been more perfect! I am thankful my DJ recommend them and would recommend them to anyone that wants a fabulous string quartet!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

The Antares Musicians provided beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. The music added such a wonderful ambiance to an already perfect day! You made it even more beautiful than we had imagined!

Sent on 06/15/2014

I cannot say enough good things about working with the Antares and the exceptional job they did playing at my wedding. My husband and I decided on the Traditional String Quartet because some of the songs we liked sounded a bit fuller with the added viola. The music was just beautiful and really brought an added sense of elegance to our day at The Belvedere. My husband and I opted for more contemporary pieces and the Antares were happy to learn some new music for our day, which was awesome. They were very accommodating. While we didn't get to attend the cocktail hour, some of our friends said the group even played the Game of Thrones theme song, which I thought was pretty unexpected and cool. The quartet was extremely professional, on time, and just did an all around superb job. I was only sorry that I wasn't around to hear more of their playing. I would highly recommend the Antares for your wedding or upcoming affair where you want quality and beautiful music played.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Erika · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved working with Antares! We originally heard them play at a friend's wedding and knew we had to have them play at ours. From the initial email, Antares was such a pleasure to work with. Tammy was very responsive and had answers to all of my questions. They have a wonderful website with selections of music you can choose from, but Tammy was very helpful in finding the sheet music for a few songs that they hadn't played before. This allowed us to choose songs that were very meaningful to us as a couple. Tammy made sure to coordinate with our day of coordinator to get all of the music cues down perfectly.

We got married outdoors, so we paid a little extra for the Bose system which was definitely worth it. It was a little windy and you could still hear the music perfectly. While my husband and I were taking pictures during cocktail hour, we could hear them playing wherever we were. This made our pictures more fun as we were dancing from location to location.

I continue to hear rave reviews from our guests on how much they loved the ceremony and cocktail music. I think the Beatles songs were the biggest hit. We were more than happy with their performance and definitely recommend Antares for any occasion.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Excellent musicians loved by our guests. Wide repertoire and an excellent web survey to organize the event.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Brent · Married on 05/17/2014

Antares Musicians were perfect to work with. From start to finish we were pleased with their professionalism, responsiveness and ability to shift gears with any last minute changes. We as well as our guest were very impressed with the quality of music that was played. We were also very appreciative of their guidance in song selections. I would recommend this group of talented musicians to anyone for any event and am very great-full that we found them.

Sent on 06/16/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/10/2014

Jill from antares was wonderful to work with planning our wedding. She was very helpful and responsive. They have alot of options and the music was beautiful.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Toni · Married on 04/05/2014

Jill was absolutely wonderful to work with and did a fabulous job performing at our wedding. She played solo flute, which was perfect for our small wedding ceremony. We weren't sure what musical pieces we wanted for the ceremony so she played snippets from a variety of options so that we could hear for ourselves and make a selection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Molly · Married on 11/16/2013

The musicians were lovely to work with prior to the wedding - always super responsive and very flexible when I had changes at the last minute. On the day of the wedding, they were unobtrusive - I hardly noticed they were there (I mean that in the best way) and their music was beautiful. We chose the strings trio with additional amplification for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and were very pleased. They also had a great song selection - we wanted options other than purely classical and Antares had the best selection of vendors we looked at.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2013

I cannot speak highly enough about Antares Musicians. They are professional, extremely easy to work with, and fabulous with timely correspondence. Above that, you can truly tell they all love their jobs and want to make sure each event is special. That can be hard to do when you do something day in and day out. Being the bride, I only heard the ceremony music when I walked down the aisle, but several people commented how beautiful the music was. The group also played for our cocktail hour which added a nice touch of elegance to that part of the evening. I have already given their name out to four other brides getting married in 2014 - they are THAT worth it.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Antares Musicians were wonderful to work with. Jill was so helpful when it came to picking out processional and recessional music, and so very responsive to all of our questions. Their music added so much to the ceremony and cocktail hour. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Shawn · Married on 10/26/2013

Very easy to book the pianist, all through email. Responses to my emails were always fast. I had to plan my entire ceremony, and the company provided me with a great checklist to help nail down the timing and music that would occur during the ceremony.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Cynthia · Married on 10/21/2013

My wedding was actually September 21st, the calendar provided when doing this review will not allow me to go back to September. The musicians were absolutely fantastic. Everything was flawless - they were the easiest vendor that I had to work with throughout my wedding planning experience. They sounded amazing and made my event more than special. Make sure you also get the Bose speaker system, the music could be heard very far away! My guests still approach me and tell me how beautiful the music was. I will definitely be using them again in the future and I recommend them to everyone I know that has a special event coming up.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Antares provided the trio for the Cocktail hour and a half at our daughter's wedding reception at the Hyatt Regency in Baltimore......they were fabulous.....from the initial contact with them thru the final note played in the Pisces Lounge overlooking the inner harbor everything was excellent......they were very easy to work with prior to the wedding and their selections were suitable for all ages.....they looked magnificent and were personable and accommodating......their music is fabulous........I would highly recommend choosing Antares for any and all events you are planning!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2013

The Antares Musicians provided Church music, a Spanish classical guitarist at cocktail hour, and a string trio during an intimate dinner for our wedding. They were fantastic!! Everybody loved the music. Moreover, the musicians were flexible in helping us to choose what type of musicians to include, and very professional, pleasant, and easy to work with. I recommend them highly! Five stars!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jade · Married on 09/29/2013

Outstanding!

Tammy (our main contact and one of the musicians) was prompt with all communication attempts, whether via phone or email. She made sure that the musicians coordinated with the officiant for various cues and our processional/recessional order to know when and what to play.

Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing the music was during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. The rates for our string trio was extremely reasonable as well. We'd hire them again and recommend them for your ceremony.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Connie · Married on 09/28/2013

I'm the mother of the bride. I can say the music was great. Very professional. The musicians were very friendly, flexible and good choice of music. Got so many compliments from our guest.
    My daughter's sister in law plays violin and is a music teacher. She told me that Antares Musicians are fantastic musicians.
    Feel badly that afterwards I was busy and I didn't had a chance to thank them in person.
    I like to say: Thank you very much and I sure like to recommend Antares Musicians to everyone.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Kenney

Kenney · Married on 09/21/2013

We had quite a rain storm on our wedding day, and the musicians had to be shuffled around from location to location and took it all in stride and with extreme professionalism. The guests thought the string quartet was a classy touch, and we thought they played BEAUTIFULLY!! Knowing that "For Good" was one of our favorite tunes from Wicked, the quartet learned the piece to play during our cocktail hour which was a nice touch.

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Chrisy

Chrisy · Married on 09/14/2013

Beautiful music played by the string trio. Absolutely loved the ceremony music as well as the cocktail hour music. Just perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Erin · Married on 09/07/2013

Antares Musicians were amazing to work with. They played for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were prompt in responding and covered all their bases-even asked questions I hadn't even thought about asking regarding the order of events for our ceremony. They made excellent recommendations for song choices and music, and played just what we wanted to hear! There were perfectly professional and the music was beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Nikki · Married on 08/23/2013

Antares Musicians played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they were wonderful! They run a very professional organization and I had no problems getting in contact with them at any point in the process. I was not as familiar with appropriate wedding ceremony songs, but their website is very helpful. I also talked with Jill, who helped me choose songs that would fit my ceremony's specific schedule. I definitely recommend Antares Musicians to future brides!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Antares Musicians are talented and easy to work with. They will definitely add a touch of class to any event.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Excellent to work with from beginning to end. I highly recommend Antares Musicians.

Sent on 08/06/2013